All Comments on 'The Resort Pt. 09'

by sarobah

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I am lost. Has the MC had sex with anyone on the island?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is/was an interesting concept, but not enough to sustain more than 3 chapters.

EssEssCehEssEssCehover 2 years ago

"I'm so sorry..." If your feedback starts with these words, that's not a good sign. So...

I'm so sorry that I cannot give you more positive feedback then what's going to follow:

Great stories in the BDSM-category usually have multiple things going for them... a good build kink sometimes even multiple kinks like bondage, D/S, and humiliation all strengthening each other. Great building of the main characters, intriguing romance, hot sex, a great premisse,...

You have a intriguing setting and bondage going for you and that's all.

Your sub is quite forgettable, we no nothing about her except that she kinda owns the place and is a bondage-afficionado. The doms... there are no real doms on these islands apparently so D/S is completly out of the window.

As a dom reading your story I'm desperatly in need to find someone I can rely to or identify with and there is really nobody there. I wanted to strangle Daniel several times, or punch the chief boyscout in the face for letting his charges go dehydrated.

Your story is good. The fact that I read 9 parts of this is a testament to your writing skills. The bad thing is, that I read 9 parts of this story waiting for 'it'. A Romance, intrigue, a challenge beyond, get bound and mistreated by some sorry excuse for a dom, rinse and repeat.

So yeah... 4 Stars for this series for the basic premisse the good writing technique... but I call it a day. I'm tired of waiting that this story kicks into second gear.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I absolutely love this story. Erotic without being overly explicit. Encouraging male dominant fantasy while celebrating the strength of a willing female submissive. More, please!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous