The Return

Story Info
Pet gets saran wrapped and slowly taken apart hole by hole.
2.6k words
4.06
14.9k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A lot had changed since I had first walked across the chequerboard entrance of the Sheraton, Park Lane to meet my future dom.

The instant thrill of meeting an almost stranger for sex had given way to a slow surrender of boundaries and in parallel a connectedness that I hadn't anticipated feeling.

I made my way through the lobby lounge and past the grand piano that would later provide a soothing soundtrack to my aching holes and let my eyes drift across a homogony of business travellers to find him.

There he sat at the end of the hall, gracing the same bar from which I had shakily nursed a gin and tonic on a sunny Thursday two summers past.

Similarly sartorial and skin tone radiant against the (perfectly fine) 'brick' tones of a wool suit.

'Hello Flick.' He purred from a leather stool.

'Hello Sir.' I replied sheepishly. The honorific still not rolling off my tongue with much confidence, but finding enjoyment in the dis-ease of it these days.

'It's good to see you again.' he said.

Over a month had crawled by since our last encounter and I had been playing saint and server in my 'civvy life' for most of the window. I wondered if I was visibly sweating desire.

'Why don't you sit here next to me?' He asked.

I smiled and slipped myself onto a high chair turning to the barman, a cocktail order on my lips and him adjacent, immediately preempting my next move.

'I'd appreciate it if you didn't drink any alcohol tonight please.'

I stifled a scowl. Paused a second and reminded myself that brattish behaviour wouldn't be well received.

'A sparkling water with lemon then please.'

I spun myself in my Master's direction, still prickling a little.

'You look beautiful Kitten.' he said.

Prickles dissipating.

He continued, 'I had hoped that the hotel would be able to provide a dining table in the room for me to use your body on. But sadly they were unable to accommodate that request tonight. Still, I think you'll find the desk provides more than enough space for me to saran wrap you on.'

I smiled and squirmed. Both at the content of his words and at the carry of his deep, southern tinged drawl in a public place.

Fuck I loved his dirty mouth. But a childhood spent in the confines of a British all girls boarding school had scuppered any chances of me being able to ever flirt reciprocally without experiencing crippling shame.

Still, the duality of our former lives added something to the dynamic that I fetishised incorrigibly.

I sat wet with heat in my leather trousers, sipping blandly for another few minutes before he suggested we go upstairs. I followed his footsteps through to the foyer again where an erratic lift jilted us up towards the 7th floor, watching the soft movements of his strong facial profile on the short journey and imagining the feeling of kissing his mouth again.

With the snatch of a lock the door swung open into a short marble corridor and adjoining living room. In the corner on a low coffee table laid a menagerie of sex toys and tools.

To my left the 'wrapping' desk stood positioned at a right angle to the wall and on it a spotlight lamp ready to illuminate its subject in harsh detail.

He turned to me.

'Why don't you take a few minutes to get ready for me Kitten? I have some work to do, but I'm sure you won't mind serving me while I finish, will you?'

'No Sir.' I replied

'Good.'

I walked in what I assumed was the direction of the bathroom, through a lattice of doors enclosing a plush bedroom and set down my bag next to the shower with a long exhale.

I laid out my lingerie and set about rolling my soft stockings up the length of my thighs before clipping them into a garter belt. I threaded each arm through a black, cross strap bra, fastened it at the front and turned my back to the mirror.

My hand plunged back into the bag and searched blindly until I felt the familiar weighty nudge of a steel buttplug against my knuckles. I rolled it into my palm, scooped my other hand into some lubricant and bent flat backed away from the mirror.

I reached around my heart shaped ass and set the blunt steel tip against the tight, fleshy entrance of my hole and pushed hard. My sphincter slowly dilating until I reached the sharp sting of 3.5 cm before contracting again around the tapered stem.

I slid my black thong up and over the top of my garter clips, cognizant of facilitating their removal again, like a good slut and slipped my feet into black strapped leather platform heels.

I steadied myself and walked out to present my tight little fuck toy body to him.

His eyes flicked up from the desk he was now working at a laptop from.

'Why don't you come and suck your Master while I finish up here Kitten?'

'Yes Sir.' I replied.

I got onto all fours and crawled towards him, giving credence to my Pet status until I reached the sweet centre of his bulging pants. Nuzzling softly along his zipline before reaching up to unfasten him within the confines of my wooden coop.

He sprung out inconveniently hard for the angle of the desk. His dick grazing the hard wood underside, while I tried to caress him down towards my mouth. Sucking gently around his balls and running my tongue along the length of his shaft until my nose nudged against the wood too.

I rested a forearm along the length of his left thigh and used my other hand to gently capture his thick erection. Kissing the tiny ridges of his head where a crown of piercings once lay and savouring the feeling of him entering my body for the first time in a while.

'Mmhhhm.' He moaned and slid back in his seat.

My face hole salivated with the privilege of receiving his cock. A hole that always served as a finishing instrument for him to fill with cum. But not yet.

'Good Pet.' he whispered and I carried on coating him with the angles I could afford. Making his dick drip satisfyingly with the fruits of my labour, until his next soft command.

'Stand up please and come to the edge of the desk.'

I clambered out and stood silently in position.

'Lie back flat with your hips close to the edge. Put your knees up and shut your eyes please.'

The instructions felt sinister.

I assumed the stance and felt him tug my panties off nonchalantly before footsteps of him walking away and in the direction of the low table. Some indistinguishable sounds and he returned momentarily placing what felt like two slices of cold cucumber over my closed eyes. It was a joke for one. The gesture was anything but relaxing.

My body stiffened as he returned again and I felt a stretch of plastic wrap meet my breasts. Followed by the screeching of a roll being yanked at speed panning from ear to ear as my body was gradually immobilised from neck to knee.

Then came the unmistakable feeling of something cold,sharp and metallic on my breasts and a tearing sound in accompaniment. I whimpered as he sliced away holes in the film to expose my chilled and stiffened nipples.

'Shhh Pet. Don't let the cucumbers fall.' He chided.

I took a deep breath.

SMACK!

He landed a riding crop across my right breast. I whimpered in shock before he quickly whipped the other in turn.

'Ahhhhhhhh' I cried out with futility.

A short pause and I felt the blade again, this time repositioned between my legs. The slow and careful tear of film and his palm gripping my thigh.

I imagined him there, hovering above me with a pair of scissors, gorged with power whilst I writhed like a specimen on his table. His savage erection confirming as much,

pressing against my exposed pussy and prompting me to leak with all the reciprocity of a greedy little masochistic slut.

I whined for his dick and instead he entered me with something cold and hard. An unforgiving object that offered no plasticity or tapering at all. But instead, speared me with the inches and thickness of a monster cock.

My insides began to throb. He withdrew it and seemingly thrust it back in again with his hips. I gasped and one of my slippery eyepatches fell to the ground.

'Oh dear Kitten. You don't want to lose those.'

I whimpered a little more, as he paused and then punished my cunt for the infraction.

'Ohhhhhhh Fuckkk.' I moaned loudly. A dull pain was creeping through my pelvis when the railing eventually came to a stop.

He walked around to the side of my head and tilted it towards him. The remaining slice of cucumber unceremoniously slapped onto the tiled floor as he slid his sumptuous human cock down my throat. Cupping one hand to the back of my head and rocking me on and off his dick. The other hand reaching down between my legs and pushing the beast of an object up my cunt again, fucking me in both holes like a whore.

I was gasping for air when he withdrew both.

'I want your asshole too.' he said, lust purling in his breath.

Of course he did. He was nursing a massive erection and my asshole winced in anticipation.

He strode over to the coffee table again and rearmed himself with the scissors before cutting a straight line through the film and up my torso, taking the sheeting between his fingers and peeling me free.

'Turn over Kitten. I want to know if this ass is still mine.'

'It is Sir.' I responded weakly and attempted to rotate myself gracefully.

'Has anybody else had you?' he asked.

'No Sir. My ass is yours alone.'

He gripped at the back of my collar.

'What a good little fuck toy.' He growled into the nape of my neck.

I shivered with pride.

He reached around my head and in vegetal homage to a scene from Secretary asked me to bite down across the girth of a huge cucumber.

So that was the source of my undoing.

I bit it hard knowing that any second his supercharged dick would prise my asshole wide open and it was going to hurt.

He pulled at the base of my metal plug and had me dilate the 3.5cm circumference again in reverse, placing the glistening toy with a thud in front of my bowed head on exit. I recoiled with the discomfort of being exposed and the expectation of being filled again.

He squirted some lube from a bottle in my peripheral hearing and pushed the tip of his head against my still contracting ring.

'Ohhhhhhh' I moaned as he held me open with his circumcised head.

He inched further into my anal passage, each push giving me a sharp ache all the way along my digestive tract until my body resistantly swallowed the whole of him. When he reached a natural stop he leaned his full weight into me over the desk and made me take him to the base.

'Ahhhhhhhhhhh Fuckk' I cried, feeling like I could spit him out of my mouth, it was so deep.

'Good Girl.' he soothed and held himself there for a few moments before taking his cock out and fucking my sorry hole in half measure, dipping in and out of me until I loosened sufficiently to take a full fucking.

My face contorted as I concentrated on keeping both hands flat on the desk and taking an ass schooling like a good Pet would.

My hole finally began to yield fully and he snatched at the change, giving me his full fat dick and ruining my back passage in the process. Pounding me with every inch into the hard wood for minute after minute until I was gaping around him and unable to my contract my pathetic hole back into shape again.

'Please Sir..' I ventured a weak beg for clemency. I knew that he could fuck me for hours without coming. Once a delicious proposition and now a very sobering thought.

'Yes Kitten?' He replied.

'I can't take any more Sir..' was all I could muster in reply.

'Its OK Pet. Lie down on the bed for me then.'

He withdrew to the ensuing sound of a condom snapping back into his hand and bringing sharp relief to my sore hole.

I peeled myself off the desk and ambled lamely across to the bedroom, flopping my back down onto the sheets, head lolling gently over the edge of the bed and tried to catch my breath.

I saw his footsteps in upturn, his strong frame and handsome cock approached my eyeline and he opened my lips with a thumb. My favourite position for a throat fucking.

I opened wide and let the length of him slide in as far as I could take. My nose nestling amongst his neat balls. He leant down over me and I felt the bed invert on one side, then his palm smoothing down the length of my pussy lips, up and down. Then the back of his hand, with the same motion, using my cunt to lubricate his paw.

I hummed into his big, throat choking dick with satisfaction as he dipped three fingers straight up my front hole and masturbated me with them.

'Mmmmmmmmm' my neck vibrated with pleasure around its thick filling.

Four fingers and I was feeling the graze of his knuckles. He took a micropause and tucked away his thumb, now the force of his fist met my dripping cunt, twisting and turning like a burrowing animal until my body finally relented and took him in to the wrist.

I yowled with the pain of entry, my tummy bulging with distortion. I wriggled and writhed like a human puppet around his gently punching hand.

'Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh' I babbled onto his throat wedged cock. The pressure of his clenched fist becoming irresistibly tight and my muscles relenting around the invasion.

He thrusted down my throat harder and my body started to spasm and squirt. What a soppy, gaping mess I looked against the sheets writhing in my own juices with the ecstasy of orgasm.

He waited for me to still.

'I'd like to come now Pet.' He withdrew his arm from my body and I shrank away.

He stood at the edge of the bed and I crawled to meet him, taking his cock and wrapping both my hands around it, hungry for his cum to mix with my own fluids.

I twisted my hands in tandem up the length of his imposing shaft and felt the muscles of his legs contract. I sucked and twisted up and down, trying to coax ejaculant down my obedient throat until he grabbed at the back of my head.

'Don't you dare pull away Flick.'

He used my name lately when unloading a throat full and I delighted in the promotion.

I stayed plugged onto his dick like a keen little cum receptacle before he released me again to swallow the ends of his sticky load, sitting on my heels and surveying his spent body with the fervour of an unhealthy obsession.

He lay down next to me and I tucked myself under his arm. How much of this man was too much..? I wrestled with the quandary of immediately wanting more and consoled myself instead with breathing him in.