The Return of Harry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I then gently moved her body by 90o so that I could access her back side. I started kissing the back of her legs and moved up to her thighs. The view of her bush from the backside was even more fantastic. I squeezed her soft buns. She seemed to like it. I parted the buns and there it was, a rose bud shaped and inviting anus. It was puckered and as I brought my nose closer to the rim, I smelled cedar and pine scents which were irresistible. So, without even asking for her permission, I dove in, starting to eat her anus. She shrieked, first from surprise followed by relief. I licked her anus thoroughly inserting the tip of my tongue about a quarter of an inch deep. I tried to grab as much of her sphincter muscles that I could so that I could gently chew on them. I then kissed each of her buns passionately and started moving further north. I kissed her midriff and her back. I nibbled on the skin of her neck and completed the circuit by nibbling on her ear lobes again but this time from the back.

I then sat her upright and moved her buttocks closer to the edge of the couch. I knelt down in front of her as though I was worshipping this goddess of beauty. I spread her legs wide and placed my mouth and nose right on her bush. I dove deeper devouring the coconut cream smell. She had generously dabbed plenty of cream on her vagina. I had her clit in my lips and gently pulled them. She moaned wildly. I then let my tongue run up and down her clit as well as her luscious lips. I placed the tip of my nose on her G-spot and whirled it around resulting in a loud shriek from her. I then nibbled on her bush and started eating her vagina ravenously as though there was no end to my hunger. For a better grip, I inserted my right hand middle finger up her wet asshole and used that to gently rock her pussy forward against my mouth. She picked up on the rhythm and contributed to the motion by swinging her hips back and forth. Her pussy because moister due to lubricating fluids coming from inside. I drank them all up and continued sucking on her goodies. Her moaning and shrieking reached a crescendo and she collapsed as she reached her orgasm. Her entire body quivered and her lower body was convulsing in spasms of ecstasy as she pressed my face close to her pussy and held it there closely. She wouldn't let go for a long time.

I extricated my face from her pussy. My whole face was wet and I was slightly out of breath. I was sure that my penis was already leaking some pilot fluid but I had my underwear and shorts on which would hide any evidence.

For the first time in several minutes she spoke,

"You were wonderful, Henry. I never knew such erogenous spots existed throughout my body. You brought each one out vividly and I enjoyed every minute of it including my final orgasm. But I need you to fuck my pussy deep with your cock. Will you?" she begged.

I said, "Give me a minute. I need to use the bathroom." She said,

"Go through the corridor and take the second left."

I did. I opened the door and went in. I noticed that she had a large window with frosted glass in her bathroom. I opened the window. It was large enough to fit me. So I stood on the toilet seat and jumped through the opening on to the grass outside. I closed the window from outside.

I thought,

"That's enough of that. I am starting to feel guilty. Although Liz and I are not in a sexual relationship, I am now staying at her house as a guest. I begin to feel a sense of guilt that I have been hanging around with another woman, a practical stranger albeit wildly beautiful. I will not betray my dear Liz."

I cut across diagonally through open meadows, walked fast, and reached Liz's apartment in 15 minutes. It was past midnight. I opened the door quietly so as not to disturb Liz who needed her sleep. I went to the bathroom to pee and then to Amy's room. I stripped my clothes and sank into Amy's bed naked. My heart was pounding heavily. I had remembered to wipe my pilot off my cock so that I wouldn't stain Amy's bed. I was still jittery and couldn't sleep. Soon, I heard the noise of a door opening.

Liz walked in saying, "Oh, you are back. How did the night go? Did you get to fuck Pam?"

She sat down on a chair. She was fully naked because that is the way she slept especially during summer months. I was naked too on Amy's bed.

I was shocked to hear that Liz suspected something might have gone on between Pam and me that evening.

I replied, "No. I just couldn't do it. We danced a bit at her ranch house and then I licked her pussy for a bit. She reached her orgasm. But I left -- literally escaped - before I did anything for which I would regret later. I know you and I are not in a sexual relationship but I just couldn't do it with another woman."

Liz said, "You are sweet, but I don't expect you to be a saint. Go out there and enjoy. There are plenty of good looking women out there and Pam is one of them. So don't feel guilty. You are your own man."

I said, "Thanks, Liz. That means a lot. I don't feel half as guilty now. The other part was my wanting to get back at Pam for what she attempted to do to me more than 10 years ago. This was kind of like revenge sex, just teasing her but refraining from going all the way."

Liz shook her head and said,

"No. I don't think it is revenge sex. It is forgiveness sex. See, in spite of what she did, you did not do anything nasty to her. Instead you forgave her by giving her an orgasm with your mouth and tongue. To me that is a selfless act and it spells forgiveness," consoled Liz.

Harry said, "Except she does not know it. She thinks I am a stranger by name Henry."

Liz said, "True. I think it is better that way. She will be wondering why you ran away and that would add a touch of mystery to the romance!"

Liz came over and kissed me on my cheek saying,

"Come over to my room and cuddle with me."

I got up and followed her. She lay on her bed. I squeezed into her narrow standard size bed. We spooned. I had my arms around her. She clasped my fingers with hers and we went to sleep, both naked, just like that, BFF! Neither of us engaged in any hanky-panky that night. So when I woke up at nine the next morning, I had a clear conscience.

Liz had long left for work. She had left a note near the coffee maker which said that she would be back from work at 3:15 PM. It being a Saturday, the village library closed at three. I made fresh coffee and ate some scrambled eggs and toast. I then took a shower and put on fresh clothes.

I had no plans for the day. I certainly didn't want to run into Pam in the village. So I maintained a low profile by staying in and watching cartoons on TV. As it was nearing 11:30 AM, I switched off the TV and went to the kitchen. I hard boiled four eggs. After they cooled, I chopped them up and added finely chopped onions and celery and a dollop of mayonnaise, a bit of salt, pepper and paprika and made egg salad. I toasted some Kaiser rolls and made four egg salad sandwiches. I put them in the freezer for quick chilling. Around noon, I took them out, grabbed a bag of potato chips and placed the sandwiches, chips and two apples in a paper bag and headed out the door. I walked toward the library making sure that my ball cap was pulled low over my forehead. I was also carrying my cane and walked with a slight limp.

After making sure that no one was around, I entered the library. There was a paraprofessional by name Kim at the front desk. I informed her that I was looking for Liz. Kim went to Liz's office. Soon the two came out with Liz saying,

"What a surprise!"

I kissed her on her cheek and said, "I brought lunch for us," waving the brown bag.

Liz said, "Thank you. I am starving. How thoughtful of you! I normally work straight through to 3 PM on Saturdays without a lunch break. But today I could use an earlier homemade lunch. Come into my office."

We went into her office and started eating the sandwiches.

She said, "These are good! Thank you!"

"No worries, "I said.

By the time we finished lunch it was 12:30. Liz's office was not in direct view of the front desk but she could stand up and peek through the window to get a view of the front desk. As she stood up to crumple up her sandwich wrapper and throw it into the trash basket, she looked through the window and then froze. The blood drained from her face and she had a ghostly look on her face.

She said, "Pam is at the front desk."

12