The Rig Saga: Episode 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That was new. I caught her eyes in the reflection on the glass. They were as black as the waters outside.

"Why not? I thought you wanted both of us as far away from your family as possible."

"I do... but," she paused, "look, there's a welding course starting soon at the trade school. I can put in a word to get you in."

"Lil, I'm half a year away from finishing my probation. Trade school is going to take up too much time."

Lillias slipped out of my arms and turned around to face me. Her eyes bored straight into mine.

"You don't know if they'll make you a regular after that. Even if they do, they might send you off to another rig. Rig 7 needs welders, metal workers, fitters. There'll always be a job for you here after school."

"That won't happen. Rao is tough, but he's fair. He's hired the last three guys straight out of their apprenticeships."

She wasn't listening.

"The Dock doesn't have the same number of routes into the Officers cadre as Engineering does. Once you're on that pathway, you'll make Third Officer in five years."

I held up my hands.

"Look at my palms. You think I'm cut out for management?"

"You have to try Dee. I believe in you."

Something was out of place. I could feel it. Lil had brought up the topic of me working at the docks a couple of times prior to this evening, but she had never been this insistent. I wanted to know why. Lil's hands were balled into fists by her sides. I gently took them in my hands and brought them between us.

"Lil, what's going on? Where's this coming from?"

"Dee, please tell me you'll try. Say you'll at least consider it."

"I'm not telling you anything!"

I was surprised at the heat in my own voice. Lil flinched as I raised my voice. I let go of her hands and turned away.

"Dee..." Lillias's voice dropped to a whisper. Her throat quivered as she said her next words.

"I'm pregnant."

A wave, starting at the base of my stomach and fanning out in every direction, almost knocked me off my feet. I grabbed the back of a chair to steady myself. Lil said something but all I heard was the ocean crashing against concrete. My eyes burned. My ears burned. My throat stung like there was something sharp lodged in there. My hands and feet lost all sensation and turned rubbery. I felt a weight settle on my shoulder. I turned around and saw Lillias had placed her hand there. There were tears in her eyes. I saw her bottom lip quiver and it shook me out of my stupor.

I held her face in my hands, my eyes searching hers for the faintest trace of a lie, of mirth. All I saw was joy, tinted dark by fear and uncertainty.

So this was real.

I hung my head down so she wouldn't see me getting overwhelmed by another massive wave. I took a deep breath and looked back up into her eyes. My mouth hung slack and I tried to say something but I couldn't, like my words were drowned in tar. So I kissed her. And kissed her again. And again and again and again and again till I felt her back hit the wall next to the window we had been staring out of. I pulled back and, with my palms still encircling her face, rubbed her tears off her cheeks with my thumbs. I nodded, slowly at first, then more resolute.

"I'll go to trade school." I told her.

Lillias smiled, blinking back her tears. I kissed her again, my hands slipping down to her shoulders, sliding down her arms and gripping her waist.

"We'll be alright." I whispered. "We'll be alright."

Lillias cupped my chin and kissed all over my face, sobbing and laughing at the same time. She wrapped her arms behind my neck and her forehead came to rest against mine. I looked down between us and watched her chest rise and fall as her breathing grew more controlled. I slowly pulled the folds of her robe apart below the cinch and traced my fingertips over her belly. Smooth, warm, comforting.

"It's gonna grow." Lil whispered. She took my and placed it flat against her abdomen, right below her navel.

"It's gonna grow a whole lot bigger and rounder and my skin is going to stretch and my face is going to be swollen and I'm going to crave a whole lot of sugar and fried things and you better be ready for all that."

I stared at her. Lillias had transformed right in front of me. Her chin was set, her lips pursed, her eyes glowing with a blue fire.

"I'll be ready" I told her. This time, she searched my eyes for a lie. Finding none, she swallowed and lay her head in my chest. My hand traced circles over her womb while the other rested over the small of her back. We stood there for a long while. I stared out of the window. Something had changed. I couldn't tell if the night had grown darker or lighter.

Lil looked up at me when my hand slipped lower. This time when our lips met, it was hard to let go. We grew breathless by the second as I slid my hand to cup her mound, rubbing her sex through the thin fabric of her panties. Lil's hands roamed all over my back, my neck, running her fingers through my hair, cupping my face. I pushed her back against the wall. My other hand hit the light switch and the room suddenly grew dark. Lil moaned in my mouth and shuddered as I felt a damp spot developing under my fingertips. She suddenly pushed me away. I stumbled backward, almost tripping over.

The flat had gone perfectly dark except for the slab of moonlight streaming through the window, and Lil stepped right into the smoky white shaft. Silhouetted thus, all I could see of her features were her eyes. I heard fabric together and something wispy fell to the ground. The next moment, it seemed like Lil had grown a set of wings as the two halves of her now un-cinched robe fell apart. She advanced towards me slowly, like a jaguar approaching its prey from the top of a tree trunk. Her feet made little noise on the ground as she suddenly picked up speed and bounded full tilt at me. She pounced, her feet leaving the ground, and a moment later, crossed behind the small of my back. Her generous tits pressed in my face as she hugged the back of my neck to her chest.

"I've always wanted to do that." She whispered in my ear.

Our lips met again and this time, so did our tongues. As we thrashed in each other's mouths, I walked the two of us over to the bed. As I began to set her down, Lil broke off and breathlessly shook her head.

"Not here. The study."

Like all flats on sub-deck 1, Lillias's flat had a small study. I had heard some senior officers, old-timers, describe it as a glorified broom closet. Although most on this sub-deck had been content with the pre-furnished desk, chair and cupboard, Lil had thrown those out and instead brought in a two-seater recliner sofa. It was probably her most prized possession, only ranked lower than a set of chrome machine tools she kept locked away in a safe at her office. The other major feature of the study was the sloping skylight. Lil and I had spent quite a few nights on the sofa with the back reclined all the way horizontal, staring out at the stars. Apart from a canvas painting that her sister made her adorning the wall, the study had no other embellishments.

I lowered Lil on the sofa and began undoing my shirt. Lillias's robe had fallen off her shoulders and she shrugged her arms out of the sleeves. It landed in a heap right next to my feet just as my pants hit the floor. My cock already straining my boxers, I climbed onto the sofa, straddling Lil. I grabbed the back of the sofa, my arms on either side of her face, trapping her.

"No going back now." I said.

She just smirked and pulled the recliner lever up, snapping the sofa back from upright to horizontal. I felt on top of her in a heap. In the resulting confusion, Lil switched positions and got on top of me. Still smirking, she knelt over me as her hands disappeared behind her back to unhook her bra. Her coppery hair tickled my face and chest. A moment later, her unrestrained tits swung pendulously just a few inches from my face. I reached up and grabbed both of them in my hands, squeezing and kneading them. I rolled the nipples between my forefinger and thumb, drawing out a sigh and another full body shudder from her.

It was hard to see Lil's face through the tangle of hair that fell over my eyes, but I could hear her. Her breaths, her moans, her sighs and the way she sucked in her breath through her teeth. Lil slowly ground her hips over my groin, coaxing and stoking the need in my crotch. I massaged her tits as she raked her fingertips all over my stomach. Then she slid lower on my thighs and her hands traced a path over my stomach and abs to my boxers. Lil rubbed my cock through the fabric, making me groan. A damp spot had appeared on the waistband where the head had been drooling precum. Lillias reached down and kissed my manhood over the cotton, trailing her lips up the shaft to the head, and back.

"Baby" I grunted.

Lil grinned and pulled the waistband of my boxers down, exposing the head. She pulled the foreskin gently down with her other hand before she locked eyes with me and, still grinning, engulfed the tip with her mouth.

"Baby"

I arched my hips up off the cushions and pushed her head into my crotch. Lil swirled her tongue around the sensitive head, lapping up the precum. Her mouth worked my manhood into a frenzy as she sucked and lapped away on the shaft, leaving a glistening mess. My balls grew tight as her hair tickled them, churning more of my seed which she now carried in her belly. The study was filled with the sound of sucking, slurping, moaning, grunting and heavy, staccato breaths. Lil stroked my manhood and took the shaft all the way in her mouth until her lips were encircling the base and the head was knocking at the back of her throat. She stayed there for a couple of moments before throwing her head back and letting go, with a big gulp of air.

Lillias, still straddling my legs, stood up on her knees and pulled the gusset of her panties aside. She looked at me, her eyes inky black like the sea outside. Silhouetted once again, this time with the moonlight streaming in behind her through the skylight, her expression was hard to make out. But her need - radiating off her heaving chest, her parted lips, her engorged sex and her sweating skin -- was clear as day. I held my cock upright as she lowered herself on it, and we both sighed when she sank down on it all the way to the base.

Lil bit her lip as she started to grind her hips on my crotch. She bent down to kiss me and our tongues met again with a quiet ferocity. I grabbed the back of her neck with one hand, pulling her to me deeper still, while the other found a hold of that juicy flesh where her hips met her thighs. I bent my legs at the knees and my feet found purchase on the cushions, so now I was able to rock my hips in tandem with Lil's grinding. Lil moaned in my mouth and I in hers. The sound of our breaths and the old recliner rocking on its base drowned out the rest of the world. I knew neither of us would've stopped even if the sofa split in half or the skylight came crashing down.

I broke away to look at Lil's face. Her eyes were half closed, her lips lay parted. That was about all I could make out in the darkness. Her tits which had been rolling against my chest now quivered and swung with each thrust. Her eyes still lidded, Lil placed her hands on my chest and pushed herself back upright.

"Lil" I whispered.

Lillias put the tips of her index and middle fingers in her mouth and sucked on them. Then she pulled them out of her mouth and offered them to me, holding them half an inch away from my own hungry mouth. I lifted my head up and engulfed her digits between my lips. I suckled on them, and she watched me with a strange smile.

"Lil..." I groaned.

Lil's face tilted upward, towards the skylight. Her skin shimmered in the moonlight. I grabbed the other side of her hip as well and increased the intensity of my thrusts. Her sex felt warm, safe, a guiding light in the tempest that my life seemed to have become less than half an hour ago.

"Lil" I hissed around her fingers. "I'm gonna cum..."

She nodded. I cried out as I passed over the edge and felt the rush of the first spurt of my seed erupting through my cock. My fingertips dug into the sides of Lillias's hips, leaving marks I knew I'd see next morning. I spasmed beneath her as I filled her womb, eyes squeezed shut. I didn't open my eyes for a while, revelling in her massaging my chest, in her scent that seemed to fill the room, in the sensation of her skin under my fingertips. I didn't even open my eyes when she knelt forward and pressed her body to mine, smothering me in her comforting embrace. I wanted to burn that image of hers in my mind, the one from the moment before I hit climax: Lillias with her face turned up to the moonlight, her neck open and vulnerable, her skin flushed, her heavy breasts like teardrops, her auburn hair bouncing gloriously behind like the mane of a charging horse.

I only opened my eyes when my spent cock slipped out of her, and she pulled one of her legs across my groin, the other resting flat against my leg. She had been planting soft kisses along my jaw and my neck all this while, whispering things in my ear. I kissed her and stroked her back. We lay like that for a while, a long while.

Eventually, we made it back to her bedroom. I laid on my back and Lillias pulled herself onto her side, propped up on one elbow. I played with her hair. Then, a realization hit me.

"Did you cum?" I asked her as she drew circles in the small patch of fuzz coating my chest.

"No" she replied.

"Do you want me to..."

"No, I'm good." She turned her face to me and smiled that strange smile again. Lil had said that with a finality I knew more from the workplace than the bedroom. I stroked her arm until she eventually rolled over on top of me, kissed me goodnight, and buried her face in the crook of my neck.

I didn't sleep much that night.

12