The Ring of Mysticism Pt. 02

Story Info
Mark learns more about his mind control abilities.
22.5k words
4.65
9.9k
13

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/17/2023
Created 08/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kinkynfit
Kinkynfit
1,721 Followers

Author's Note: The following story contains scenes of mind control, bisexual female, nipple torture and incest sex. All persons in this story are over the age of 18.

****

The Ring of Mysticism: Part 02 - The beginning

As stated from the previous story, my name is Mark Matthews. I am a 38 year old Caucasian man. I stand 6 ft tall and weigh about 190. I have black hair and brown eyes and I am in decent shape. I am pretty laid back and not looking to be a leader or be cruel to anyone. I highly respect women and tend to get passed over by them quite frequently because they need a more assertive man in their lives and not one who is so nice, like me.

I know it seems strange to begin a story and tell a portion of it and then backtrack to a time long before any of it took place, but that is what I am doing here. The reason is because Madra plays a bigger role in my life than what you know thus far. It will become clearer once I start telling you more about it. There are a lot of holes that need to be filled and I'm not just talking about the obvious ones. He he he.

I was fresh out of college and moved down to Atlanta, Georgia to pursue a sales job with a relatively new company called Intra-Solar.

I interviewed with the President of the company, Marsha Meyer. Marsha was breaking into a new field and was building her company from the ground up. I was only the 5th person to be added to the company. We hit it off immediately and she liked me so much that I was added to her group that very day.

I had a starting salary of $50k plus commissions.

My job title was IT Consultant and I was paired with another new hire, Sandra Givens whose title was IT Sales. The IT in our titles is not what you think it means. It stood for Isometric Telecommunications.

Sandra and I were each given a place at the table and actually had a voice and a vote, not to mention stock options and a 7.5% stake in the company.

****

What I stated in the previous story was true. Sandra was way out of my league. At 5'9" tall and 118 lbs with short blonde hair and green eyes, a killer figure and sharp as a wit. On my own, I never would have stood a chance with this woman.

We traveled a lot together and became instant friends. She was so kind, generous and flirtatious, how could we not become close.

So when we traveled to Delhi, India together, it was not a one time thing as I stated in my previous letter. That part was specifically omitted because "the Voice" as I would come to know it, did not think it was necessary or relevant for you to know. But I think it is.

I've stated previously that I am a nice guy. A nice guy who finishes last in most circumstances. But all you know about me from the previous story is that I am a jerk who preys on women, uses them and even rapes them to get off.

This is why I want to take you back to the beginning to show you that I wasn't always like that.

****

The thing I left out from the previous story was that I was there with Sandra the first time that she traveled to India. "The Voice" gave me strict orders to keep this nugget of information from you in my first story.

So there I was on a 7 day trip with Sandra to Delhi India. It was a grueling 19+ hour flight and the jet lag was so severe that I was out for 2 days with jet lag flu.

Sandra did some reconnaissance in Delhi while I was sick and came back all bubbly, and excited.

"Mark! Put on some jeans and a t-shirt and meet me in the lobby in 10 minutes!" She told me excitedly.

I really didn't want to come with her. I was so tired and felt like I was getting a cold or something. But I did as she asked and met her in the lobby.

She hooked her arm in mine and we walked out of the Hotel and down 2 blocks and entered this really busy shopping district called, "The Quarter."

There were stands of meats and fruits and shops everywhere selling all sorts of stuff from Carpets to lamps, shoes, clothes, luggage. Restaurants took up some of the spaces too and after passing this one really small Restaurant, Sandra led me into this really tight alley.

"Come on handsome! Don't be worried. Trust me! You're gonna love this!" She pushed me through the door.

As I stated in the previous story, the place smelled of incense and was really dark inside. We went through a tiny hallway and parted a curtain to enter a really small room. There were candles everywhere. Some were lit and others were laying on the floor. Big ones, long ones, thin ones, the candles were in many shapes and sizes.

There was a really beautiful Indian woman sitting behind a small table. Sandra sat in one of the chairs that faced this woman and I sat in the other chair.

She spoke in a language that I didn't understand. She was very beautiful to look at and wore all sorts of rings and bracelets and colorful garments. She asked us something in her language and Sandra answered her in the same language.

I looked at Sandra in shock.

Sandra looked at me and smiled. "I take it that you didn't know that I spoke Hindi, did you?"

"No I didn't Sandra, but it makes sense why you get around here so easily. So why are we even here? Is this woman some kind of gypsy or something? Does she have a magical elixir that will cure me of this flu?" I asked.

"Interesting that you ask. This is Madra. Madra is a Mystic and would like you to come closer. Don't be afraid, what she is going to do with you she already did with me yesterday." She replied easily.

So I moved my chair to the side of the table and sat with my arms crossed.

Madra spoke in her language and Sandra translated for me.

"Place your arm on the table Mark." Sandra told me.

I did as Sandra told me and Madra traced her fingers up my forearm and then moved them in various ways to make me think that she was tracing symbols on my arm. It made my fingers tingle.

She had one hand on my arm and then she reached up and touched the place between my eyebrows.

I saw a bright flash of light and quite suddenly, I had full understanding of what she was saying to me.

"My name is Madra and I am a mystic." She said in her light feminine voice.

"How is it that I can now understand you?" I asked her.

"I opened your third eye." She said.

"Okay, whatever that means." I said skeptically.

"The third eye is a chakra located in the middle of the forehead between the eyebrows. It's associated with intuition, insight and mysticism. The third eye is the sixth out of the seven chakras that control the meridian of the body, mind and spirit. It can take us to a place of higher consciousness and enlightenment." She told me easily.

I nodded my head in understanding.

I watched as she unfolded my right arm and placed a ring on the ring finger of my right hand. It was just a simple gold hoop with 2 emerald jewels on either side of a red ruby that were embedded in the gold.

"I noticed that you placed a ring on my finger. What is the significance of that?" I asked her.

"The ring I placed on your finger connects your third eye to your mind. It will allow you to read a person's thoughts instantaneously as your hand makes contact with them." She explained.

This also made sense to me.

"I see, so will I understand them in my language as well?" I asked her.

"Yes." She answered.

"Will it give me the ability to communicate with them in their language too?" I asked.

"Yes." She replied.

I frowned.

"That doesn't make sense. We are communicating and I understand you very well." I told her.

"And yet you haven't opened your mouth even once to speak." She smiled wickedly.

"HOLY COW!!!" I blurted in fear and tried to push myself away from her.

"Quiet your mind Mark. Everything will be okay. This is new for you and it's understandable that you are experiencing such trepidation." She said quietly with her mind.

Her words were soothing and I could feel my heart beat settling into a normal rhythm again.

I glanced to my left and looked at Sandra who was smiling at me.

"She's very beautiful and I see that you like her." Madra told me.

"I do like her." I said.

"Would it surprise you to learn that she likes you as well?" Madra asked.

"Yes it would." I told her.

"Why?" She asked.

"Sandra is way out of my league. She is so smart and beautiful and sure of herself. I am the exact opposite." I told her sadly.

"I see, but what you don't see is that she is not as secure as you might think. In fact, if you were to hear her innermost thoughts you would discover that Sandra doesn't see herself as you do." She told me.

"She doesn't? But how could you possibly know that?" I asked her.

"Look at my hand. What do you see?" She asked.

"You have a similar ring on your finger. Holy shit!" I said excitedly.

"How disgusting! Excrement is not holy. Why would you say such a thing?" She asked sourly.

"Sorry, it's just an expression." I told her and smiled sheepishly.

She smiled at that.

"Would you like me to show you how to read her thoughts?" She asked.

"Yes, definitely. We should probably hurry this along though or Sandra will think something is up." I replied quickly.

"Time works differently when we use our minds as we are. If you were to look down at your watch, you would see that the second hand on your watch face has stopped. It is not broken, so don't be worried. Time has just slowed to a point that it appears as though it has. 10 minutes in your mind is only a second out there. The moment I made contact with your third eye, we entered that zone. To your lady friend it will seem as though very little time has elapsed." She told me.

That was cool.

"Okay, so how can I read her thoughts?" I asked Madra.

"The first thing you need to know is that what you will experience will be very disorienting and you will become nauseated. You will want to disconnect yourself and if you do that the connection will be lost. So just hang on. Try and focus on what is circling in her thoughts.

There are several areas that can be explored. Lifestyle, Love, Sex, Fame, Wealth, Power, Secrets, Desires, Fantasy, Dreams and many others. I am skilled in them all and will be your guide through this process. As you grow in your ability to focus your mind you will be able to advance from one level to the next. You must move slowly and explore each area thoroughly as there is much to discover in each category.

You will pick one area, and just saying this one word will open up your mind to what someone thinks about that subject. You will discover many things. Things that no one would ever reveal to you. Things buried deep in their subconscious." She told me easily.

"Okay, I think I get the gist of what you are saying to me. I am curious though about a couple of things. The first is, will the person I touch know that I am observing their innermost thoughts? And the second is that, will any word pull up what the person is thinking about?" I asked her.

"Good questions. The answer to the first question is no. And the second is yes." She said.

"Okay, so what if I ask the person a direct question?" I asked her.

"That noise you heard before will come back. This is why it is important to focus on only one word at a time." She said.

"Okay. I got it." I told her.

"I do have one other question. What did you say to Sandra to get her to bring me here today?" I asked Madra.

She took a moment before answering. It seemed as though she was consulting someone or something. And then she focused on me again.

"Why do you think she brought you to see me?" She asked.

"I have been suffering with jet lag pretty badly since our flight and I thought she was bringing me to see someone who could help me with it. Maybe you had some homeopathic shi...medicine or something." I quickly corrected.

Madra nodded her head in understanding.

"Sandra did ask me about that and I told her that I could help you. You will find that after we break our connection and you and Sandra get on your way, that your jet lag sickness will be gone. In fact, it will be the furthest thing from your mind." She replied.

"Okay, let's begin." I told her.

****

"I will remove my hand from your arm and I want you to touch my arm in return. It only works if there is skin on skin contact. It won't work through clothing, in case you were wondering.

Remember now, just say one word. Listen to my thoughts and then release your hold on me." She said firmly.

She released me and I quickly touched her arm with my hand.

A loud noise entered my skull and it immediately made me nauseated. The jumble of thoughts was so confusing that my first instinct was to let go. I felt bile enter my throat and said the first word that came to my mind, "Desires."

The noise ceased instantly and so did the nausea.

"I desire your seed. I want it everywhere. I can feel my skin getting dryer since the last time I fed on the nutrients in a man's ejaculate.

I desire Sandra's secretions to cover me again. Her explosive orgasms were nice, but she really gets even wetter when she is sucking on a man's cock. It is why she brought you to me.

I desire to move on to the next chapter of my life. I have grown tired of controlling these fools year after year. My Master says that the time is almost upon us when I can move on.

I desire to be young again. To travel around the globe and feel free again.

I desire to be free from my Master. To be free from his endless torment, torture, lies and pain.

I desire death."

I then let go of her arm. The things I discovered were extremely disturbing.

Madra then spoke in Hindi again and repeated a phrase 3 times in a row and a chill passed over my body.

She then reached forward and touched the area between my eyebrows with her finger and I saw a bright light.

****

I had fitful dreams...very sexual in nature...Sandra was sucking my cock and I was laughing maniacally...she was sitting on an unusual piece of furniture and seemed to be in the throes of a major climax...I pulled out of her mouth and sent my cum ejaculating all over this other woman.

The same dream kept repeating itself...again and again and again...5 times in all!

****

The next thing I knew, I was swimming in a very dark pool. The inky blackness was disconcerting and I came awake as though out of a hazy dream.

I looked up and saw the ceiling. I looked to my right and saw the alarm clock. It was 7am so I got up and made a cup of coffee.

I turned on the TV in the hotel room and sat back down in the bed.

I felt good...I felt better than good. I felt great! The jet lag sickness was gone!

My phone vibrated and I reached for it and that's when I saw the ring on my right hand.

I answered the call.

"Hello?"

"Hey handsome. We leave in a little over an hour now. Can you be ready to go by then?" She asked sleepily.

"Yeah, no problem Sandra. You sound tired. Are you okay?"

"Yeah Mark. I'm just really exhausted is all. I didn't get much sleep last night. (Yawn.)"

"Okay, I'll see you in a bit." I told her and hung up.

That was strange. Sandra is usually the one who is so upbeat and full of energy.

I took a shower and got dressed and packed my suitcase and met her in the lobby. I had to nudge her shoulder to rouse her awake.

We took a cab to the airport, got our bags checked in, got on the plane and it took off. Sandra went to sleep without eating any dinner.

I had a lot of time to think on the plane. Here I was sitting next to a beautiful colleague. A woman Madra said was as into me as I was into her. It didn't seem possible!

I could read her mind if I wanted to. That in itself was just too bizarre. And then I read Madra's mind. She desired my ejaculate and Sandra's pussy juices. And she also desired to die!

It was all so strange!

I was feeling sleepy myself and it made me wonder if I could experience Sandra's dreams. I saw that her hand was resting outside of the blanket she had covering her body. So I touched it with my bare hand.

A deafening noise filled my head and immediately made me feel nauseated. I said the word, "Dreams." And the noise and nausea ended abruptly.

I saw Sandra and she was naked and straddling a woman's face.

"Yes! Oh fuck! Here I fucking cum!" She cried out and climaxed really hard.

Sandra then rolled to the side and looked down and it was Madra. Her face was wet with Sandra's pussy juices and Madra was rubbing the secretions into her face, neck and breasts.

"That was good, but I need more from you." Madra told her.

"I can't. I don't have it in me." Sandra told her.

"I have seen it my child." Madra said and touched Sandra's ankle with her hand.

"Orgasms." She said out loud.

"I love to suck cock. Sucking cock makes my pussy so fucking wet. I cum so hard when I am sucking dick. I always have the best orgasms when I am sucking dick." Sandra told her.

"You traveled with a man here. Bring him to my shop tomorrow and I will do the rest." Madra told her.

The scene changed and Sandra was straddling Madra's face only this time she was sucking my cock.

I was then looking down at my coworker as she sucked my dick. She removed her mouth and looked up at me. "I love this fucking cock Mark. It makes my pussy so wet to be sucking your huge dick!"

I was then looking at a scene of Sandra on her back and sucking my dick while I stood next to her when she climaxed and a huge gush of her juices sprayed out from her pussy. It was like a fire hose on full blast as she climaxed and Madra was in front of Sandra's pussy and rubbing the spray of juices all over her body.

"Oh fuck! Her I cum!" I called out and Madra grabbed my dick and I hosed her body down with my sperm. It went in her mouth and covered her tits and she scooped some up and stuffed her hand in her pussy.

"Continue to pleasure one another but don't cum. I'm going to bed and tomorrow we will repeat this again." Madra told us.

And the dream ended.

I removed my hand and pondered what I had just seen and then closed my eyes.

****

After getting home, I bought a journal and wrote down everything that I remembered from my time in India. It all seemed so weird.

I had to be careful whom I shook hands with and even started wearing gloves to keep from accidentally triggering the noise and nausea at the wrong moment. The only way I could turn the damn thing off was to wear gloves.

I made the mistake one day while at work and was busy at my desk when Marsha Meyers paid me a visit.

Marsha is the company's president and CEO. She is a very tall brunette at 5' 10". I would guess her weight to be around 145 or so. She has a long angular face and large pouty lips. Her breasts are near perfect and has an hourglass figure.

She handed me a document and as I took it our hands touched and that loud noise filled my mind. I became immediately nauseated and blurted the first word that came to my mind, "Sex."

The noise and nausea immediately passed and then I heard her thoughts.

"I love to tease myself when I masturbate. I'll spend hours getting myself all ramped up and horny before plunging my fingers inside my pussy and climaxing.

I haven't had sex in 3 years. I've just been so busy with my job. Running a business is so exhausting. And who would I have sex with? I run an almost all female company and have no desire to shit where I eat and come on to Mark. He is so nice and we have a good connection and I would hate to lose that or mess it up with sex."

I found her thoughts curious and decided to take it further and said, "Fantasy."

"I often wonder what sex would be like with my subordinate Mark Matthews. Would he ravage my body and pound his dick into my pussy or would he want me to take charge. He is too nice to be a take charge man, but maybe in the bedroom he is Dominant.

I could have a woman do it, like I did in college that one time. But I would miss a dick too much. Plus women can be so catty. I don't need the drama especially here among all these women.

Kinkynfit
Kinkynfit
1,721 Followers