The Ring of Mysticism Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I then felt Gina wrap her arms around my neck and she nuzzled my ear.

"I'm sorry Mark. I over-reacted. Will you forgive me?" She asked.

I turned and said, "I will if you join your sister and help her blow me."

"Wlech!...wlech!...wlech!" Dana removed her mouth and a long strand of saliva came out and connected to her chin.

"I love this fucking dick!" She smiled up at me.

Gina detached herself from my neck and walked around the couch and knelt beside her sister. She looked at her sister briefly and then brought her mouth to Dana's chin and slurped the saliva connecting her chin to my cock into her mouth.

I thought she was going to place her lips around my dick when she surprised us both and kissed her sister on the mouth. She then broke the kiss and said, "I love you Dana and I'm sorry for being a brat. Will you forgive me?"

"I will if you share your guy with me." Dana told her.

Gina looked at my dick and then looked at her sister and nodded her head yes.

Dana looked at her and said, "Prove it."

"How Dana?" She asked.

Dana sat beside me on the couch and spread open her legs.

"Eat me out!" She told her.

"But Dana we can't! We're sisters! You said it yourself that it would be incest if we exchanged fluids!" Gina pleaded her case.

"You were listening! Good! I said that so that you would know what the difference was. I didn't say it to say that I agreed with you except to say that you were making a mountain out of a mole hill. I'm attracted to you Gina and I suspect that you are attracted to me as well. You don't think I knew about all those times I saw you watching me while doing my cam show. I would be willing to bet money on it that if it wasn't for us being sisters that you would have eaten me out ages ago. Am I right?" She told her.

"You are right Dana, but that doesn't mean we should engage in incest together." Gina said.

"Well this is the deal Gina. Either you eat me out or go pack your bags and move out because I am sick of your shit. You disrespected Mark by slapping him and now you are disrespecting me by saying that I'm not good enough for you!" Dana scolded her sister.

Gina looked up at me and tears began to fall down her cheeks.

"Lick your sister's pussy Gina. Slide your tongue inside her wet slit and taste her juices and then bring her to orgasm. It won't take much to make her cum." I told her.

"Y-you're okay w-with this?" She asked me sadly.

"Fuck yeah I am! Who wouldn't be? You both are two of the hottest women I have ever seen and this would fulfill a major fantasy of mine. What the fuck do I care that you are sisters and that you are committing incest together. Eat your sister's cunt or get the fuck out!" I challenged her.

My words triggered something deep in her subconscious and Gina dove into her sister's twat with renewed interest and I entered Dana's mind.

"You know that I'm going to tear your pussy up with my huge dick don't you slut!" I told her.

"I do and I want it more than anything. Let's move this into my bedroom where we can record it." She told me.

I broke the connection to her mind and got to my feet and took Dana's hand and we walked back to her room. Gina followed us. Once there, Dana said, "Okay this is how it's going to go"...and she laid out the scenario for us.

****

This is what her viewers saw.

"Hi everybody! I know that you have wanted to see me with another guy for some time now, but why don't we up the ante and add in another woman too?" She told her audience.

I entered the scene along with Gina. We were both wearing robes. I stood off to the side while Dana removed Gina's robe and began to play with her perfect tits. She tweaked her nipples and then pinched and twisted them which made her moan.

"I bet that's making your pussy wet." Dana told her and slipped a hand between her legs and when she removed it her fingers were glistening wet.

"You guys want to see me lick her juices from my fingers. Pay me fuckers. That's it! More!...Ding...more!...Ding, ding, ding,...MORE!!! Ding, ding, ding, ding!...YESSS Your cash makes me so wet!" Dana milked it and laughed as her computer dinged with every $10 dollars that were donated.

She then licked her fingers and said, "Oh that is so fucking good. You fuckers want to see more?" She laughed.

Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding...Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding...Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding...

"This little slut just loves to be punished, don't you Gina!" She told her sister and began to slap at her erect nipples with her open hand.

Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding...Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding...Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding...Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding...

Dana laid back and spread open her legs. Her pussy lips opened and it looked like a flower.

"Look how wet I am fuckers! Your money is making me so god damn wet!" She groaned.

Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding...Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding...Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding...Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding...Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding...

I entered the scene and my hard on was making my robe stick out.

"My guy Mark has entered the scene and watching us girls fool around has given him some major wood. You fuckers want to see his huge fucking dick?" She asked her audience.

Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding...Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding...Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding...

I disrobed and her audience sent in text messages.

"Holy fucking cock!"

"Massive wood."

"Knock the bottom out of her cunt!"

"Any of you fuckers want to see me choke on his pipe?" She asked.

Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding...Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding...Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding...Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding...

Dana took my cock into her mouth. She flicked the underside of my dickhead with her tongue and then began to choke on it.

"Wlech!...wlech!...wlech!...wlech!...wlech!"

Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding...Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding...Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding...

Gina then joined her sister and she too began to choke on my dick.

"Wlech!...wlech!...wlech!...wlech!...wlech!"

Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding...Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding...Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding...

The money was rolling in. There were 25 subscribers on this call and already her account was over $3k. It was more than she made in a week. This didn't include the money she made on the call itself which for an hour long show was close to $4,500.

The sisters took turns sucking my dick and the money continued to roll in.

"Which of you fuckers want to see this beast cock plow into my pussy?" She asked her audience.

Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding...Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding...Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding...Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding...Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding...Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding...

"Fuck the slut!"

Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding...Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding...Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding...

"Ram it in her pussy!"

Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding...Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding...Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding...

I laid on my back and Dana straddled my dick and Gina helped guide it in. Her sister was in the reverse cowgirl position and her lips were stretched so wide as my dick went slowly inside her pussy.

Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding...Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding...Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding...

"Oh holy fuck!" Dana cried out loud.

Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding...Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding...Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding...

Gina grabbed her sister's nipples and pinched them hard.

Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding...Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding...Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding...

Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding...Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding...Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding...Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding...

Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding...Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding...Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding...Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding...Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding...

I slammed my dick into her pussy. It was like a jack hammer as I fucked her savagely.

"I'M CUMMMMIIINNNGGG!!!" Dana cried out suddenly.

Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding...Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding...Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding...Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding...Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding...

My wet dick slipped out of her pussy and a huge gush of her juices ejaculated out. It was like a fire hose on full blast as she climaxed and Gina's whole body got smothered in the mess.

Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding...Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding...Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding...Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding...Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding...Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding...Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding...Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding...

Gina then moved forward and began to eat her sister out. Her tongue dove in Dana's pussy.

She looked at the camera with pussy juices dripping from her chin and said, "I love this fucking cunt!"

Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding...Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding...Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding...Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding...Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding...Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding...Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding...Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding...

I then got behind Gina and slammed my dick into her pussy and fucked her savagely while she ate her sister out.

"I'M CUUUMMMMIIINNNNGGG!!!" Dana cried out a second time and another huge gush of her juices came out.

Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding...Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding...Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding...Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding...Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding...Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding...Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding...Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding...

She looked at the camera and said, "Come on you fuckers! Time for the great finale! Who wants to see Mark's cum shower us?"

Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding...Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding...Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding...Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding...Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding...Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding...Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding...Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding...

I pulled out of Gina's cunt. My dick was dripping wet with her juices and both sisters laid on their backs and moaned as they watched me stroke my cock.

I grunted as my cock lurched. I was a couple of feet from the women's gaping pussies as my a huge glob of sperm shot into the air and came down on Dana's neck and tits.

Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding...Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding...Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding...Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding...Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding...Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding...Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding...Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding...

Another huge ribbon splattered across Gina's body, from her navel to her face.

Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding...Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding...Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding...Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding...Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding...Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding...Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding...Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding...

A third and 4th ribbon shot out and covered both sister's tits and faces.

Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding...Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding...Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding...Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding...Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding...Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding...Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding...Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding...

I moved closer and rammed my dick back inside Dana's pussy and fired off 5 more blasts into her pussy.

"OH FUCK HE'S FLOODING MY CUNT WITH HIS SPERM!!!" She cried out.

Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding...Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding...Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding...Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding...Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding...Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding...Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding...Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding...Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding...Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding...Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding...Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding...Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding...Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding...Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding...Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding...

Dana faced the camera and said, "Which of you fuckers wants to see my girlfriend Gina eat Mark's creampie from my pussy!"

Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding...Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding...Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding...Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding...Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding...Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding...Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding...Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding...Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding...Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding...Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding...Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding...Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding...Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding...Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding...Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding...Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding...Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding...Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding...Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding...Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding...Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding...Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding...Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding...

Gina got into position on her back while Dana squatted over her face. Huge globs of sperm came out and suspended in mid-air above her mouth before entering it. Another huge glob came out followed by another huge glob of semen.

Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding...Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding...Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding...Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding...Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding...Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding...Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding...Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding...Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding...Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding...Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding...Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding...Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding...Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding...Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding...Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding...Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding...Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding...Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding...Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding...Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding...Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding...Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding...Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding...Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding...Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding...Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding...Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding...Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding...Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding...Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding...Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding...

"That was so fucking hot!!!"

"I have never seen something so good before!"

"That guy really cums a lot!"

"I wish I was the recipient of all that cum!"

And she ended the call.

In total, $33k was made on the cam show.

Dana's inbox was flooded with emails and quite a few of them were from women.

****

The three of us took a shower together and then helped Dana change her bedding.

Gina was spent and went to bed while Dana and I stayed up and watched some TV.

"How's your cheek?" She asked me.

"It's okay." I told her.

She went to her room and came back out with a little box. She opened it up and pulled out a joint.

"You wanna smoke some weed? It'll help with the pain." She told me and when I smiled she lit one up.

We passed it back and forth and it really mellowed me out.

"I get so horny when I smoke weed. I don't know what it is, but I get all tingly inside." She told me.

"That's cool Dana." I told her quietly.

"Hey, what's wrong? You seem down." She asked.

"I am a little I guess." I told her.

"Why?" She asked.

"I was thinking that now that you and your sister have connected that you probably won't need me anymore." I told her.

"And you think we just wanted you for sex? If that was the case, we would have kicked you out already. But that's never going to happen." She told me easily.

"Why's that?" I asked her.

"Well, what you don't know is that my sister and I were thinking that maybe you should move in with us." She told me cheerfully.

"Really? You're not just patronizing me!" I replied.

"Yes I'm serious! Gina loves you! And I now have feelings for you as well." She said.

I smiled at that.

"You don't think that the novelty of my big dick will wear off in a couple of weeks. You may grow tired of me. It's happened before and I'm not sure that my heart could handle that kind of rejection. Plus your sister almost did that already and I was really hurt by it." I told her honestly.

"You and my sister are a lot alike. Gina has been hurt by a lot of guys and tends to wear her heart on her sleeve. I'm actually surprised that she has welcomed you into her bed as quickly as she did. She swore to me the last time that she was swearing off men for good. The last time she had a relationship with a guy, she didn't have sex with him for 6 months and here you come along and she beds you in the first 6 hours.

Gina is smitten with you. "He's been hurt just like I have Dana." She told me. I didn't believe her until a few minutes ago. You've been tugging on my heart strings too you know. I'm not sure what it is about you, but I want to connect on a much deeper level.

Plus, I don't think the novelty of your huge dick will ever wear off. We are both amazed that you aren't this cocky jerk who uses women and then moves on. I know that I could probably fuck your dick nonstop since I am pretty much a nymphomaniac and need fucked a lot. But more than that I want your mind and heart too. We both do Mark..." She trailed off.

Her words made me smile and were a big boost for my ego.

"Is that what your fight was about 2 weeks ago?" I asked her.

"It was actually. When I saw your dick I raged inside myself. I told my sister that you were just using her to get to me. I basically told my sister to dump you and she did. She showed me the text messages you sent her and I forbid her from contacting you again. I told her that you were just using her for sex and that you probably did that to all women.

And then when she finally did reach out to you and you responded the way that you did I saw that perhaps I was wrong about you. Your words tugged on our heart strings and we both felt like shit for misjudging you. I'm sorry for doing that Mark." She confessed.

"It's okay. I forgive you." I told her.

"And that's another thing. You are so forgiving! Gina told me about some of your past trauma. Women actually rejected you for having a big dick?" She asked.

"Yeah, they did. One after another after another would pull out my schlong and reject me on the spot and call me a freak. Like it's my fault it's so large.

I was with this one gal that my coworker Sandra set me up with recently. We barely had any chemistry and she was stroking my dick with her hand and began to berate me with her words at the same time. "You're a freak!...a pathetic loser...no one likes you and I slapped her hand away because her words were pissing me off and then she begins to blow me and looks up just as my dick goes off and my cum shoots all over her face and gets in her eyes and hair. I began to laugh and she calls me a loser and I never heard from her again.

I then began to believe her words and thought that maybe she was right. I was losing hope that there was anyone good out there for me. And that's when I met your sister Gina. I sensed there was something different about her and figured there was probably a snowballs chance in hell that I would get her to talk to me since she was so beautiful." I told her.