The Ring of Mysticism Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well you are not a freak Mark, nor are you a pathetic loser and if I ever meet this other woman I'm going to blow my stack on her and knock her out for saying that shit to you. I have little tolerance for idiot people!" She told me heatedly.

I liked her protectiveness.

"I'm glad that you talked to my sister. It might surprise you to hear this, but pretty women like us rarely get asked out. Guys are so intimidated by our looks that they chicken out and so we ladies are left single and insanely horny. That's why a lot of women become lesbians." She told me.

"Have you dabbled in that?" I asked her.

"I have a little, but I love dick too much to stay for very long." She giggled.

"So why haven't you thrown yourself at me?" I asked her.

"Well for starters, you are my sister's guy. I don't wish to hurt her. Gina is a lot more fragile than you might think and I don't wish to push her over the edge. She's already attempted suicide twice by overdosing on sleeping pills and that's part of the reason that I have taken her in. I need to keep an eye on her.

Plus, we have a connection and it's stronger even than with my other sisters. I am not sure if Gina told you but I one of three triplets.

I also haven't thrown myself at you because I am still trying to figure you out. I know that you aren't an assertive man, but you do have qualities that I find really arousing. And I want you to tell me what you want. I am submissive in that way." She said.

"You are right Dana. I am not an assertive man. But I will tell you this, you do it for me. When I look at you and see your big blue eyes and pouty lips, I just want to look at you. You are so beautiful! And to think that there are two more of you out there, I just want to watch the three of you have incest together. The thought of that gives me some serious wood.

Seeing you and Gina go at it this evening was so hott! It wasn't so much the lesbian sex but the incest that fueled my lust. I can tell you that I usually only spurt 3 or 4 times tops when I have sex, but seeing you and your sister commit incest together made me spurt 10 times. It was so taboo and that's what gets me off.

So going forward, I want you to look for opportunities to tease your sister. Get her to compromise her morals while I am watching and watch as I grow more and more Dominant with you and her. Tell her how wrong incest is and then push her buttons and make her try taboo things.

I want you to try and get your other sisters to commit incest too.

Now as for you and I. Your body is my playground. I don't ever want you to say no to me. If I happen to see that your nipples are erect, I'm going to reach out and tug on them. It might be during your time of the month when your nipples are most sensitive and that's when I'll want them the most.

If you see me with a hard-on then that means I want to fuck. So, suck it, stroke or fuck it and if you are an especially good girl, I might do something extra special for you and play with your back door." I told her.

Dana looked at me very seriously.

"The incest was a one time thing Mark. How do you think I convinced my sister to go along with it? You saw how she reacted to it. She was distraught about it. There's no way that my other sister's would go for it either. Both of them are very religious and haven't even had sex yet. What you are asking is so far out there?" She told me sternly.

I glanced down and she did too and saw my hard cock standing upright. The head was wet with precum and her eyes got really big.

"You are right. Talking about incest has really made you horny hasn't it." She commented.

"Uh-huh. It's almost enough to make me nut. You want it in your cunt or your mouth Dana." I asked her.

"Definitely my cunt." She said and I watched as she got naked and climbed up and slowly sat down on my huge dick.

Our lips connected as she sat all the way down on my cock.

"I bet it's all the way past your navel isn't it?" I asked her.

"It is. I've never had my pussy stuffed like it is now. My cunt is so stretched out Mark." She replied.

I made my dick throb and Dana sighed.

He pussy convulsed around my dick.

I entered her mind again..."Incest."

"I think about incest all the time. I don't see what the big deal is about it. Gina practically lost her mind when Mark suggested she lick the whipped cream off my nipples. But I knew exactly what he was thinking. I was hoping that she would do it and then she flipped out.

I think about having incest with my triplet sisters. I've seen how pretty my pussy is and know that they would have pretty looking pussies too.

I sometimes think about having incest with Mom and my Aunt's Barb, Jenny and Cathy. I would really like to lick one of their mature cunts and swallow their juices."

"The thought of incest makes your pussy impossibly wet. Don't fight it Dana. Drink it in. Look for opportunities to engage in incest with Gina. Your sister enjoys being tied up and when that happens I want you to tease her nipples with your fingers. She gets off on having her nipples tortured just like you do, so do the opposite until she begs you to torture her nipples hard. Make her compromise her morals first though and beg to lick your pussy.

I want you to think about having incest with your Mom and eating her out and having your sisters catch you doing it.

Do you ever think about getting accidentally pregnant?" I asked her.

"No." She replied.

"You will now that I have put that thought in your head. You'll begin to talk about it with your sister. Have conversations with your sister about concubines and sex slaves and wonder if you can become one of those to me. Tell your sister how much it excites you to be one of a thousand different women that I use occasionally to have sex with." I told her mind.

"Mmmm, a sex slave." Dana mused.

"If my dick is ever deep inside your cunt and you hear me whisper the word incest, you will climax. If you are putting on a cam show and you see a text from me and it says, "incest." You will orgasm on the spot.

If your sister is ever sucking your nipples and then I come up behind you and whisper the word incest, you will grow impossibly wet and push her face down to lick you.

If your sister is ever eating you out and you can't seem to cum, just think of having incest with your Mom and you will gush fluids into your sister's mouth.

Incest, incest, incest, INCEST!

You love me. Tell me you love me and I'll make you cum! Tell me you love me and I'll make you my sex slave. Tell me you love me and I will fill you full of my sperm.

I'll tell you that I feel connected to you and say that I feel like you are the one. You'll question me about it and ask whether I feel the same about your sister. And I will tell you that you are the one because of how you feel about me and that you stood up for me and when I tell you that I love you, you will be on the verge of a massive climax." I told her mind and then broke the connection.

"Mark, can I tell you something?" Dana said.

"Uh-huh." I replied.

"I feel like we are connected." She replied.

"We are connected Dana. My cock is deep inside of your cunt. We can't get much more connected than that." I chuckled.

"I know that silly. But I mean with our minds. I feel like we are one. I've never felt this way before." She told me.

"Would it surprise you to know that I feel a stronger connection with you than with your sister?" I asked her,

"Uh-huh." She moaned.

"Think about it Dana. Here we are. I am deep inside your super wet and tight and hot cunt and we haven't even moved for the last 20 minutes. We both are on the verge of a massive earth shattering climax. You are my slut. You are my whore. You are my concubine. You are my sex slave. My words have pushed your mind up to the same height as your cunt and you are wondering if there is more.

There is. We have a connection that is greater than the connection that your sister and I share. We understand each other. You love me. I know that you haven't said it to me, but you do. Would it surprise you to know that I love you too?" I asked her.

"Uh-huh it would." She said quietly.

I pulled her closer and whispered, "I love you Dana."

I felt her pussy convulse around my dick.

And even quieter I whispered, "Incest."

We kissed and she climaxed and my cock shot off inside of her pussy. I sent huge globs of sperm shooting into her cunt.

She was mine now and there was no going back.

****

Sandra went ballistic when she saw the bruise on my cheek. She saw red and was going to literally beat Gina up before I talked her off the ledge.

The next few weeks were pretty chaotic as I got out of my lease and moved in with Gina and her sister Dana.

The three of us had orgies almost daily. Except that Gina and her sister didn't connect sexually.

Sandra and I continued to travel to San Francisco, Madrid, Paris and Berlin.

We were all to abstain from climaxing during our time away from each other. Dana of course had to fake many orgasms while doing her cam shows, but that was nothing that she hadn't done before.

Many of her fans wanted a repeat performance of the threesome we had together and were willing to pay double and some even triple to see that again. She made many promises and continued to look for opportunities to engage her sister in some incest and sent me daily emails about her failed attempts.

I was exhausted when we got back.

****

4 weeks later Sandra and I were set to leave for our 3rd trip to Delhi, India.

I had to connect with Dana and her sister Gina and keep them sexually at bay somehow. That's when the voice intervened.

("Enter their minds at the same time and plant the thought that they are to abstain from achieving an orgasm unless you initiate it. You may need to reinforce this command several times until you are able to procure a pendant from Madra that will enslave their minds to your own." The voice told me.)

I was sitting with the sisters on the couch and they were stroking my cock. Each sister was ravenous for my cum and took turns choking on my dick.

"Wlech!...wlech!...wlech!...wlech!" Dana choked on my cock for the 9th time.

I had my right hand on her neck and my left hand was twisting Gina's nipple when I entered their minds..."The two of you are to abstain from touching me sexually or each other for the next 6 weeks. It won't seem strange that we are just hanging out together as roommates."

I then severed the connection and Dana lifted her head from my dick and smiled at me. Both she and her sister hugged me and we went into the bedroom and went to sleep.

****

Our trip to Delhi was much the same as the previous ones.

We arrived and immediately met the clients and spent the day in meetings. We said our goodbyes and Sandra and I made our way to Madras.

We entered her little shop and Madra was sitting behind her table as she was the two previous times.

Upon seeing Madra, Sandra was immediately put into a trance and began to disrobe. She then helped me out of my clothes and sat me in the chair beside Madra's table and began to give me a blowjob.

Madra touched my arm and entered my mind.

"Hello again." She greeted me.

"Hello Madra." I replied.

"I see that things are much better than they were just a year ago. Your powers of persuasion are growing and you have had contact with my Master." She replied.

"Yes. Things are much better than they were. I still haven't connected with Sandra sexually but I guess that can wait since as you said, there are plenty of fish in the sea for me to connect with." I told her.

"Mmmm, indeed there are my boy." She told me wickedly.

Madra got to her feet and also disrobed. She then led us into the back room where there was a bed. She laid down on it and instructed Sandra and I to copulate above her face. I guess she wanted a bird's eye view of my cock stretching out Sandra's tight wet pussy as we fucked.

I was instructed not to cum until I was given permission to.

I entered Sandra's pussy with my hard cock and Sandra barely even made a whimper which was disappointing. Dana and her sister Gina cried out with every inch of my cock thrusting repeatedly inside their cunts. It fueled our lust for one another and is what made sex really incredible.

Madra's knees were bent and I touched her knee with my hand and entered her mind and said, "Join." And the noise and nausea disappeared.

"You need to allow Sandra to experience my cock Madra. Release her mind from your hold when we are together. Welcome her cries of pleasure and let it enhance your own desires. Don't keep us from holding back our orgasms, but instead encourage us to connect as two lovers should. And if you see that we are producing a lot of moisture down there, feel free to stop us so that you can lick it up. It's time for you to let Sandra and I be together sexually. And after I climax inside of her cunt, you may eat the creampie from her pussy and then lick her juices from my cock." I told the witch before releasing my hold on her mind.

Madra got to her feet and touched Sandra's pendant with her finger and said, "I release you."

Sandra came out of her trance like state and smiled when she saw me standing before her naked.

We kissed and I entered her mind, "Join...Just pretend like Madra isn't even here and make love to me Sandra."

Sandra's hands found my wet cock and stroked it while I grabbed her long nipples and twisted them roughly.

"Oh Mark!!!" Sandra groaned out loud.

"Suck me slut!" I growled.

She descended and took my wet cock in her mouth.

"Wlech!...wlech!...wlech!...wlech!" She choked on my cock and I pulled her off and went down on her.

I pushed her legs open and began to lick her pussy.

"OHHHH MARK!!" She cried out as I sucked on her fat clit.

I touched Madra's ankle and entered her mind..."Straddle Sandra's face and let her taste your ancient cunt. Climax on her face and then roll off and allow me to penetrate you with my dick."

Madra straddled Sandra's face when I broke the connection to her mind.

"Oh my word that feels good!" Madra moaned.

I fingered Sandra with 3 fingers and twisted them in and out rapidly.

"She's close Madra." I told the witch.

"I'm not sure that I can extricate myself. Her tongue feels like magic. You have no idea how long it's been since I last had a woman service me like this!" She told me.

"Just turn around and she will continue to lick you. Okay now flip over and let her straddle your face because Sandra's gonna gush any second." I told her.

And just as they flipped Sandra cried out, "YESSSSSSS FUCCCKKKK!!!" And gushed her juices all over Madra's face and mouth.

I took this opportunity and entered Madra's pussy. It was tight as a vice with each inch that penetrated her opening. I eased my cock out and then pushed it in again a little harder and faster.

("Hard and Deep!" The voice demanded.)

I grabbed Madra's thighs and plunged my dick into her pussy. I withdrew and plunged in even harder.

I got into a good rhythm and really began to hammer her pussy. I was nearing a massive orgasm when Madra pushed Sandra off of her face and she looked at me in shock.

"ARRRGGGHHHHHH!!!" Madra grunted in orgasm as I drove in deep and began to flood her cunt with sperm.

Huge globs of semen ejaculated deep inside her orifice and her whole body jerked with every blast.

Madra gripped my arms with her hands and entered my mind..."I have never allowed a man to enter my vagina before, but I must say it was delicious. So unlike a hard candle to get at the incessant itch that my Master has planted deep inside of me. You have no idea how good it feels to be rid of that.

I wanted to tell you that one of the benefits of this ring is that your sperm now has healing properties added to it. When you ejaculate inside a woman or she swallows your semen or it lands on her body, you can command how your sperm interacts with her body. You can heal her womb; restore her ovaries to their youthful formation; turn the clock back on her menopause; and even restore her hymen. If your sperm lands on her face you can command it to remove the bags under her eyes; tighten her skin and remove any wrinkles. Internally it can heal from the inside out. This is why I crave your sperm to cover my body.

The best part though is that your sperm is very potent and just one ejaculation is all you need to impregnate someone. Young, old, beyond child bearing years or not, your sperm will seek out an egg or more and make them pregnant with twins, triplets, quadruplets or more. And your children will always be female until your Master is ready to emerge and rule, but that won't be for several centuries." She told me.

****

Sandra, Madra and I rested and then copulated several times a day. It was a nice change from the times before where we had no memory of our time together.

Sandra was taking a shower when Madra walked in the bedroom with an ornate box. She opened the lid and inside were 2 pendants. They were shaped in the form of a diamond and were purple in color.

"These are for your lady friends. Depending on whom they court or have feelings for, the pendant will change shape and appeal to either male or female. The stone itself will also change in color. Purple is neutral, Pink is lust, Green is jealousy, and Red is love. Once you put it on their neck, they won't be able to remove it unless something happens to you. It is the same with the pendant on Sasha's neck.

You can teach them how to read a person's thoughts and influence them with a word or an emotion like lust, love or jealousy. You will also be able to control them with your mind and communicate vast distances without line of sight being an issue as I am able to do with Sasha. You may even enter her thoughts and see through her eyes.

Thank you for the multiple vials of your sperm. That was ingenious of you to procure that for me. I look forward to receiving your life giving sperm twice a year.

I still have much to teach you, but for now and the next 7 years, you and Sasha will be free to enjoy your lives as you see fit to live them." She told me.

When Sasha emerged from the bathroom, she dressed and we went back to our hotel together.

We packed up our suitcases and went back to the airport to begin the laborious journey back to Atlanta.

****

I had a lot of time to think.

"Voice, I wonder if there is a way for me to speed time up and make these long flights seem like a few minutes instead of so many hours." I asked it.

("Interesting that would ask that. There is in fact a way to make that happen and it's not very complicated either. You just enter your mind and give it a command and say, 'Sleep for 10 hours' or however long you wish to be put out and when you awaken, you will feel refreshed. You need to be careful though and not just tell yourself to sleep without a time limit, otherwise you may never wake up." It told me.)

I touched Sandra's hand and entered her mind and immediately said, "Join." This removed the loud noise and nausea immediately. I then told her mind, "Sleep soundly for the next 18 hours and when you wake up you will feel refreshed."

I broke the connection and did the same to myself.

****

Sandra and I both awoke with only 25 minutes left on the flight. We sat up and had a drink of water and prepared to land.

After we got our luggage situated, we drove to her place and spent the day together. We made love multiple times and ate some food and talked about what was next for us. I then showered and left and went back to Dana's condo.

I showed up and found the two women huddled together and crying. Their Dad had a heart attack the night before and was now dead. I went to them and hugged them and entered their minds and said, "Join."