The Ring of Mysticism Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I broke the contact and pulled out my phone and sent her the following text.

"Go in the bathroom and text me when you sit on the toilet." I sent it to her while I took a sip of my beer.

Gina smiled sheepishly at me and excused herself to the bathroom.

My phone chirped. "Okay handsome. I'm here in the bathroom. Now what?" She asked.

"Remove your panties and stuff them inside your pussy and then take a photo of your panty stuffed pussy and send it to me before coming back to the table." I sent the text.

My phone chirped. "You are a naughty boy!"

A few minutes later my phone chirped again and I received a picture of Gina's pussy with her panties stuffed inside.

She then showed up a couple minutes after that and her face was flush and she was smiling.

"You are such a naughty boy!" She told me.

"I am?" I played innocent.

"Uh-huh. So when do I get to remove them?" She asked.

"Maybe I'll have you keep them in for the rest of the day today, all night and even while you are at work tomorrow too." I teased her.

"You better not! I'm already soaked you bad boy!" She admonished me.

"Yeah? You want me to remove them with my teeth and drape them over your face you little slut?" I said snidely.

"Only if you promise to fuck me." She blurted.

"Okay, let's go make that happen then, but I must warn you...I have a really small dick." I told her.

"I don't care. I'm gonna rock your world mister!" She said and took my hand and we went back to her place.

****

Gina and I had wild monkey sex together and after I removed her soaked panties from her pussy with my teeth, I ate her out.

She was so charged up that she climaxed after just a few licks of her clit.

And then she wanted me inside of her.

She grabbed my dick and swiped it up and down her wet pussy before I drove it into her hard and deep. I fucked her savagely and joined our minds together so that she could feel what I was feeling and vice versa.

The moment my dick began to ejaculate she climaxed.

"YESSSSSSSS OHHHHHHHHHH Fuck!!!" She cried out loud and I sent huge globs of sperm into her pussy.

We stayed connected for a long time before my dick softened and slipped out of her twat.

Gina laid on top of me and placed her head on my chest.

"Can I ask you something Mark?" She asked.

"Yeah, sure." I told her.

"Why did you tell me that you had a small dick?" She asked.

"I just figured that if that was all you wanted from me then we could part ways and that would be that." I told her.

"I see. You've been traumatized haven't you." She stated.

"Yeah Gina, I have been. Do you want me to go now?" I asked her sadly.

"Fuck no Mark! I was just curious is all." She said with concern.

"What about it is curious?" I asked her.

"Well for one, your dick is fucking massive! It is not a small cock. I tensed up thinking that I was going to experience a cocktail weenie or something and not a huge fucking dick that would stretch me out." She replied cheerfully.

"Yeah, sorry about that. I've been rejected so many times that I've put up a wall. I was worried that I would be rejected yet again. I'm sorry Gina. I can leave if you want me to go." I told her sadly.

"Stop saying that Mark. Look at me. Do I look upset? No, I'm not. I'm practically in love with you. So get that foolishness out of your head." She told me.

And then we switched positions so that I was on top of her again.

"Take a good look at me big boy! What do you see?" She asked.

"Well I see a super hot woman in front of me." I told her.

"Yeah? and what else?" She asked.

"Uh your nipples are hard." I stated.

"Yeah, keep going. Look lower." She said.

"Your pussy looks inflamed. And your clit is all puffy. And you're wet!" I said.

"That's right. I'm wet. Not just moist but literally dripping. Do you think that happens all the time? Well it doesn't. At least not with me big boy! You do that for me! Your huge fucking cock has made me a sloppy wet mess. So shove that pipe in my gaping hole and fuck me god damn it!" She demanded.

Her words ignited my lust. They made me hard and I shoved my dick in her again and started to fuck her.

"YESSSS MMMM>" She groaned loudly.

Gina rolled me over on my back and began to slam her pussy down on my dick. She placed my hands on her tits and I rolled her nipples.

"Oh fuck, I'm nearing another climax Mark. Come on big boy, fuck me! Ruin my cunt with your huge dick!" She cried out.

I removed my hands from her hard nipples and grabbed her ass and rammed my dick into her pussy.

("Hard and deep!" A voice echoed in my skull.)

"Hard and deep!" I told her.

"Yes you fucking bastard! Hard and deep! Oh fuck!" Gina groaned.

I entered her mind as my orgasm raced up my hard shaft. I joined her mind with my own and opened the flood gates. A loud noise entered my mind followed by an intense nausea. I was about to say a word to staunch the negative sensations when another voice entered my mind and said, "Tell the slut what really gets you off."

"Share me with your sister. Tell your sister about me and watch as we fuck online. It turns you on to watch and after I flood her cunt with my semen, eat it out of her and then share it with her and tell her about your feelings for her." I told her mind.

This is exactly what Gina needed and it pushed her over the edge.

"I'M FUCKING CUUUMMMIIINNNGGG!!!" She cried out and I began to spurt huge globs of sperm deep inside her cunt.

Gina's body experienced some intense spasms after her orgasm ended and my dick slowly wilted and slipped out of her gaping hole.

****

Gina was out cold and I slipped from her bed and quietly put on my clothes.

Gina grabbed my hand and held it as she looked at me.

"Where are you off to my knight in shining armor?" She asked.

"I just figured that you wanted me to leave." I told her.

"Well you figured wrong Mark. Stay with me and hold me. We just shared something really powerful together and I want you to stay." She told me.

So I removed my clothes and crawled into bed with her and we fell asleep.

I awoke the following morning and got up and looked down at Gina. Boy was she a hottie and thanks to the ring, I had sex with her.

I put on my boxers and walked out to her kitchen. There was coffee brewing and I went over and got a cup. I was standing with my back to the door when I heard someone say, "For fucks sake!"

I thought it was Gina and turned around to find her sister Dana looking at me snidely.

"Oh holy fuck!" She exclaimed and then turned around and headed back into her room.

I frowned and then looked down to see that my dick was hanging out of my boxers. So that's why she reacted the way she did.

I filled another cup and walked back to Gina's room. Gina was up and emerged from the bathroom.

"Is that for me handsome?" She asked and I handed her the cup of coffee.

But instead of taking it, she grabbed my dick and began to stroke it with both hands. She got on her knees before me and began to suck life into my dick.

"Mmmm." I moaned.

"Wlech!...wlech!...wlech!" She choked on my cock and then removed her mouth and looked up at me.

"What?" She asked.

"I met your sister in the kitchen." I told her.

"Dressed like you are?" She questioned.

"Yeah. I turned around to face her and she said, "Oh holy fuck!" And then went back into her room.

"OH shit! Did she see your dick?" She asked peevishly.

"Yeah, I think she did." I said matter of factly.

"I better go talk with her." Gina got to her feet and grabbed a long t-shirt and put it on.

She got to her door and turned and said, "Don't leave! Everything is going to be okay!"

She then walked to her sister's room and knocked on the door and it was quiet. And then I heard shouting and then quiet.

I sipped my coffee and sat back and thought about my time with Gina. I was feeling pretty good when she came in the room and tossed me my shirt.

"I think you better go Mark." She said sourly.

I grabbed my clothes and put them on and left her place. Not even a kiss goodbye. It was bad but it was what I expected.

****

The next couple of weeks were rough. I had some good days and then some bad days.

Gina avoided me like the plague. She refused to respond to my text messages and I was not happy about it.

I left on a trip with Sandra for Belgium. She could tell that something was wrong, but I was hesitant to speak with her. I didn't want to make matters worse, but being who she was she got me to open up about it.

"So let me get this straight. The two of you had incredible sex together and then her sister happens to see your dick and Gina stops talking to you?" She asked.

"Yeah, pretty much." I told her.

"That little bitch! When we get back I'm gonna have some words with her Mark." Sandra said angrily.

"It's okay Sandra. It's not that big of a deal. It's just another rejection. I'm used to it." I told her.

"The hell it is Mark! Gina needs to grow the fuck up! The two of you shared a special time together and she even said that she had strong feelings for you! I know that you are hurt by this. I know you better than you think handsome." She told me kindly and squeezed my hand with her own.

Our plane landed and we were met at the airport and driven to our meeting and while there I received a text from Gina.

"Hey Mark. I know that you are on a business trip, but we need to talk." Gina said.

I showed the text to Sandra and she blew up.

"Give me your phone!" She told me angrily.

I gave her my phone and she replied back to Gina.

"We shared an incredible night together and you expressed some strong feelings with me and I actually thought that you meant what you said to me. And then you go and leave me high and dry! I don't need this kind of drama in my life Gina, so unless you plan to apologize to me there is nothing that you can say that will change my mind. We should just go our separate ways and be done with it." She told her.

"Thanks Sandra. That was well said." I told my coworker.

We went and got some dinner together and while we were eating I received another text from Gina.

"Mark, you have every right to feel as you do and I am sorry for avoiding you these last couple of weeks. I did express some strong feelings with you and I don't feel any differently now than I did then. It's just complicated. I'm living with my sister and when she saw your cock it created a rift between us. She's my sister and my loyalty is to her first and I must make it work with her or I'll be out on the street. I hope that you will be able to forgive me." She told me.

I showed the text to Sandra and she nodded her head slowly.

"I think she was sincere Mark." She told me.

I replied back to Gina. "I do forgive you Gina. But your avoidance has hurt me and you will need to make it up to me somehow. I suggest that when Sandra and I return from Belgium that you have me over and the three of us can talk about what happened. Give me a chance to show your sister that I am truly sorry about what she saw." I told her.

I let Sandra read it before I sent it to her.

We flew back the following day and the day after that Gina had me over for dinner with her sister.

****

I showed up around 6pm. It was Friday.

Gina made a spaghetti dinner and I met her sister Dana for the second time.

Dana was a knockout. She was really petite and had an incredible figure. She wore baggie clothes most of the time, but I could still tell that she had a killer body underneath it all. The fact that she was a cam model said volumes to me.

She opened a bottle of white wine and handed me a glass and as she did, our fingers touched and I heard a loud noise enter my mind followed by nausea. I waited a heartbeat to see if the voice would intervene but when it didn't I said, "Desires."

The noise and nausea ended immediately.

"I desire a real cock. I am so sick of using these fake dildoes to pleasure myself with. Yeah I make some great money, but all I really want is a huge cock to plow my pussy and fill me full of sperm.

I desire to be courted by a real man and given flowers and affection. These phonies who give me tokens are just pervs who want to get off and nothing more. I'm so lonely and have no time to meet any real people

I desire some hot lesbian sex and to be eaten out."

Interesting.

So I said, "Fantasy."

"I can't get Mark's huge dick out of my mind. It fuels my fantasies. I know that I lashed out to her about it and told her some harsh truths but the reality of it all is that I want her guy to fuck me and fill me with his sperm.

I fantasize about getting her guy drunk and then fucking him senseless. Gina is a lush and will be passed out after her 3rd glass of wine and if her guy sticks around I plan to show him the goods and fuck him senseless.

I have had some viewers ask me to fuck some random guy. I know that I could make some good money doing it, but how can I possibly convince her guy to join me and do a show. It would be a fantasy come true if I could make it happen.

I fantasize about getting laid by some guy with a massive dick. From what I saw a couple of weeks ago, Mark seems to fit the bill."

I smiled and then said, "Secrets."

"I get really wet when I play with my anus. There is something so forbidden about sticking my finger in my ass while I masturbate.

I have sexual feelings for Gina. I've seen her naked twice since she moved in with me and when we hang out together in our shirts and panties, I often hope to see her nipples grow erect.

I often rifle through my sister's hamper while she is at work and smell the crotch of her panties. I get so wet when I do that.

If Gina were to slap my ass, I would show her my submissive side. I get off on being humiliated big time."

I broke the connection.

I had a lot to think about. Both sisters were primed for having sex together. But how could I make it happen without making it obvious.

("Touch them at the same time and plant the thought that they should work together to seduce you." The voice told me.)

I liked that idea and waited for an opportunity to make that happen.

****

Dana opened a second bottle of wine when dinner was ready and Gina placed the bowl of spaghetti on the table. I walked up behind her and her sister and touched their elbows at the same time. A loud noise entered my mind followed by nausea until I said, "The two of you should conspire to seduce me into having sex with you. After I excuse myself and go to the bathroom, confide in Dana and tell her that I have a fantasy to get it on with two women."

I broke the connection and said, "I have to use the bathroom."

When I came back to the table, Gina and Dana shared a smile together. We ate the spaghetti and then went into the living room.

The first thing I noticed was how both sisters were now braless and their erect nipples were poking through their shirts.

Dana brought over a bottle of Tequila and 3 shot glasses and set them on the coffee table. Gina brought over a can of whip cream and a deck of cards and dealt us each 15 cards.

"We're gonna play Loser's Double shot, truth, dare or strip." Gina told us.

"Never heard of that one before." I told her.

"Well then you are in for a real treat. The rules of the game are these...We all flip a card. We all must do a shot and whoever has the lowest card must either do a shot, answer a truthful question, take a dare or strip off a piece of clothing depending on what suit is showing. A club is a shot, a spade is truth, a diamond is dare and a heart is strip. If we all have the same number card then we all have to do a shot, strip off a piece of clothing, answer a truthful question and take a dare from the other player." Dana told me.

Sounded easy enough.

We all flipped a card.

I had an ace of diamonds, Dana had a 3 of hearts and Gina had a 9 of spades. We all drank a shot.

Dana got to her feet and stripped off her shorts. She did a circle to show us that she wearing a pair of thong panties and then sat back down.

We flipped another card.

I had a 2 of hearts, Dana had a King of diamonds and Gina had a 6 of spades. We all did another shot.

I got to my feet and took off my jeans. Dana whooped and Gina clapped her hands.

We flipped another card and I had a 5 of clubs, Gina had a 5 of diamonds and Dana had a 5 of hearts. We all did a shot.

I had to do a double shot since I had clubs. I was feeling the alcohol in my system and got to my feet and pulled off my boxers and almost fell over while doing it.

Dana and Gina started to laugh and then stopped when they saw my dick.

I reached a hand over and touched each of their hands and a loud noise filled my mind followed by nausea until I asked them, "What do you think of my dick?"

Gina said, "I get so wet whenever I see your huge cock."

Dana said, "It is quite a specimen of dick. I really want to wrap my lips around it."

Dana flipped up her shirt and tossed it across the room and Gina did the same. Then they both did another shot.

Dana then asked me, "What's the most you ever jerked off in one day?"

"Hmm, I think it was 12 times." I told her honestly.

Both sisters looked at me in shock.

Gina then looked at Dana and said, "What gets your pussy really wet?"

"Having a finger in my ass gets me really wet!" She blurted and Gina looked at her sister in shock.

I wasn't shocked because I already knew this revelation.

I looked at Gina and said, "What do you fantasize most about?"

"Getting eaten out by another woman." She told us.

It was now time for a dare.

I picked up the whipped cream and sprayed two small gobs on Dana's nipples. I looked at Gina and said, "I dare you to lick the whipped cream from Dana's nipples."

Gina frowned as she looked at me. She then slapped me across the face. "You're fucking sick Mark!" She shouted and stormed off to her room and slammed the door.

Now I was the one in shock.

Dana knelt beside me and touched my arm and said, "Are you okay Mark?"

"Yeah, I think so. I'm just kind of miffed as to what I did wrong." I told her honestly.

"Your cheek looks swollen. Let me get a bag of peas from the freezer for you to put on your cheek." She told me and went to the freezer and got a bag of peas. She wrapped them in a towel and handed it to me to put on my cheek.

Dana then walked to her sister's room and knocked and then entered.

"What the fuck was that about Gina?" Dana raged at her sister.

"You saw what he did. He wanted me to lick the whipped cream from your nipples!" She said with her voice raised.

"Yeah, so? What's the big fucking deal?" Dana asked her.

"It's incest Dana and I wont do it. It's sick!" Gina shouted.

"It's not incest Gina. It's only incest if bodily fluids are exchanged." She told her.

"Oh." Gina mused quietly.

"You need to go out and apologize to Mark. You hit him pretty hard and it's gonna leave a welt sis." Dana told her.

"No. I don't think I will." Gina replied.

"Smack!"

"Now you're being a brat! If you don't come out and apologize then I think you should think about living somewhere else Gina!" Dana shouted and slammed her sister's door shut.

Dana walked over to me and sat beside me on the couch. She removed the peas and winced. "Oh that looks bad Mark." She said and then leaned in and kissed it with her lips.

I was so distracted by her kiss that I barely felt her hand grasp my cock.

She leaned in and whispered, "I know something that will take your mind off of your cheek."

Dana slithered down and got on her knees before me and took my dick into her mouth. She slathered her tongue around the head and flicked the underside of it before taking it inter her mouth and sucking. She then moved her mouth lower and took more of my dick into her mouth. Her hot mouth felt great and it started to make my dick harden.