The Ring of Mysticism Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I soothed the pain they were feeling and saw jumbles of memories they had of their Father...pushing them on the swings...teaching them to ride a bike...clapping for them at their high school graduation...playing board games with the rest of the family...etc.

I had never experienced that before and wondered if this was something new or if it had always been there, but my mind just wasn't able to unlock it yet. Maybe grief or emotion unlocked my ability to see images and not just influence with text and words. Whatever the reason, it was pretty cool.

I was curious to see more and probed deeper and said the word, "Naughty."

I then saw images of Dana bent over her Dad's lap and he was giving her a spanking. She was much older and looked like she was wearing her graduation gown. The odd thing about the memory was that I had a 360 degree view of her and they were not alone in the bedroom. Dana's other triplet sister's Dane and Debra, were standing there and observing everything.

Her father's hand came down hard on her ass. "Smack!"

He then lifted her gown up and she was naked underneath.

"Smack!" His hand came down hard on her bare ass cheek.

"If your Mother were to see this your beating would be far worse Dana! It's a good thing that she, Gina and Rob are still at your Grandma's!" He roared.

"Smack!" "Smack!" "Smack!" He spanked her ass red.

"I'm sorry Daddy! Please stop!" Dana cried.

I then watched as her dad slipped his hand between her legs and his fingers emerged wet.

He pushed her off his lap onto the floor. He got to his feet and began to remove his belt.

"No Daddy! Not the belt! I'll be a good girl for now on!" She cried.

"You're damn right you will be! You insolent little twit!" He sneered at her.

"Please stop Daddy!" Diane and Debra wailed.

"You two be still! You're next!" He shouted and pointed at them.

They cowered in fear and held each other.

Dana's Dad removed his pants and boxers and stood there in his black socks and dress shoes and button down shirt with a raging hard-on!

"Get on the bed! What your god damn Mother won't do for me, you will!" He raged at her.

He pointed at the other two 18 year old women and said, "Gowns off now!"

They disrobed as he lined up his dick and speared it into Dana's pussy.

"Pop!" Her hymen blew apart.

Debra was next. He lined up his wet prick and speared it into her pussy too. "Pop!"

He then did the same thing to Diane. "Pop!" Her hymen blew apart.

"Which of you little tarts is on the pill?" He scolded.

Diane and Debra pointed at their sister Dana.

"I should have figured as much!" He sneered and went back over to Dana and got on top of her and began to fuck her.

He leaned over her and kissed her neck and thrust himself repeatedly inside her pussy until he seized up and grunted and began to spurt his semen into her twat.

He then removed himself and looked at the other two and said, "Debra, get over here and clean your sister up with your tongue.

He then walked over to Diane and shoved his wet dick in her mouth.

He pushed her off of himself and grabbed his pants and said, "If any of you breath a word of this, it will be your last spoken word."

He left the room and slammed the door shut.

And the memory ended.

I came out of her mind and just shook my head.

So that's why Dana became a cam model. She was raped by her Father!

I for one was glad that he was dead.

****

I felt a much stronger connection with Dana after seeing what her Father did to her and her sisters. It made me wonder if Dana confided in Gina about any of that. It also made me wonder if Gina had a similar experience. It would explain her suicide attempts.

Later that same day, Gina went to the store to get some dinner for us. She loved to cook and we loved to eat so it worked out well for us. It gave Dana and I some time to talk as well.

"So how you doing lady?" I asked her after her sister left.

"I'm fine." She said solemnly.

"Yeah? Fine as in you're mad or fine as in something else." I asked her.

She looked at me for a long time.

"You know don't you." She said.

"I do know and it pisses me off!" I said bitterly.

Dana placed a hand on my arm.

"That's what I love about you Mark. You're so intuitive." She said and pressed herself up against me.

"It goes further than that Dana." I told her.

She moved apart and looked at me again.

"I don't understand." She told me.

"You see this ring on my finger? It lets me see into your mind." I said.

"You're joking right?" She said skeptically.

"No, I'm serious. Go ahead and recall a memory about you and your sister from before I knew you." I told her.

She thought about something and then said, "Okay, I'm ready."

I touched her hand briefly and entered her mind and said, "Join."

An image surfaced and I memorized every detail before breaking the connection.

I looked at her and said, "The two of you were having a conversation about Alex Barton from high school and Gina told you something that made you crackup."

"His ears!" She blurted.

And then she looked at me funny.

"I know what he did to you and your sisters Dana." I told her and clenched my fists.

Dana hopped in my lap and hugged me and started to cry.

I held her to me for a long time and just let her get it out. She held it in for so long and didn't tell a soul for fear of the consequences, but now that he was gone she was free finally. She screamed and raged and struggled against me and then she just let me hold her.

"Does Gina know?" I asked her.

"No!" She said.

"I think you ought to tell her." I said.

"W-why?" She asked.

"I suspect something similar happened to her too. It would explain the suicide attempts." I told her.

"Oh shit! You're right! We better go find her. If I know my sister, she is probably planning a third attempt." Dana sprung into action and we bolted out the door.

She wasn't even paying attention when she slung herself out the door and collided right into her sister and knocked the bag of groceries out of her hands and they tumbled on the floor.

"Dana Jesus! Fuck!" Gina wailed.

Dana held her head where it hit the can of tomato sauce.

I started to laugh.

They both looked at me and started to laugh also.

I helped them up and picked up the groceries and we went back inside the condo.

Gina took Dana into the bathroom to tend to her injury and they were in there a really long time.

I got up and poked my head in the door to find both sisters in hysterics and crying and raging. It was good that they were getting it out, but it still needed dealt with.

They both came out an hour later and sat next to me and hugged me.

Gina looked up at me and said, "Dana told me that you can read minds. Is that true?"

I nodded my head slowly. "It is." I told her.

She backed away from me in fear. They both did.

"I can leave if you want me to." I told them.

"NO!!" The both blurted at the same time.

"It's just a lot to take in Mark." Gina replied.

I got up and went into my room and pulled out my journal and when I came back in the room both sisters were barring the door with their bodies.

"I'm not going to leave. I just went to get my journal. I want you both to read it. Some things will be hard to stomach but hopefully you will understand better after reading it. And if you want me to go, I will." I said and walked out the door with just the clothes on my back.

I went down to Moondogs and sat at the bar and had a beer. One beer became two, two became three and still no word from either of them. I thought the worst and began to plan my exit strategy.

I looked at my phone and still had no messages, but then I realized that I must have shut it off accidentally. So I turned it on and suddenly I had 30 messages from both sisters. Shit! They were worried!

I paid my tab and walked back to the condo. I barely had time to pull out my key when I was bulldozed by both sisters.

They pulled me to my feet and we went back inside the condo together.

"What the fuck Mark!" Gina raged at me.

"I'm sorry! My phone was off and I didn't get your messages. I came back as soon as I could." I told them.

Both sisters hugged me and dragged me back to the couch and began to strip off my clothes while they stripped off theirs when I stopped them.

"I take it that you want me to help you forget about your Dad." I said.

"Uh-huh." They told me.

"I think I can make it happen. I think that I can make you both virgins again. I know it doesn't sound possible but my sperm has healing properties and if I will it, your hymen will rebuild itself." I said.

"We both want that Mark." Dana told me.

"Good, and then you can find a good guy to take your virginity proper-like." I teased.

"We only want it done if you take it Mark! So don't kid around!" Gina chastised me and grabbed ahold of my cock with both hands.

Dana pushed me back and straddled my face with her pussy while her sister got my dick hard.

We then went in the bedroom and I had the sisters lay on their backs. I began with Gina and fucked her a bit and then fucked Dana a bit. I was close to cumming and drove in deep and spurted 3 times in Dana's pussy and then pulled out and spurted 3 times in Gina's pussy. The whole time I thought, "Heal their hymen."

The three of us laid there for a long time. The sister's 69'ed together before getting up and going in and making dinner.

We decided to sleep on it and see in the morning if it worked.

The three of us slept in my bed. The sisters were worried that I would bolt in the middle of the night so they slept with one eye open the whole night.

I did get up to pee around 3am and found both sister's awake when I returned.

****

The following morning I awoke to an empty bed. I thought maybe that the last 3 years were a dream and feared the worst until I saw the note on my pillow.

"Hey handsome! It worked! Dana and I are making breakfast. Come out when you are ready. Love G and D"

I got up and took a pee and then walked out to the smell of bacon and eggs. I poured a fresh cup of coffee and sat down with two smiling sisters.

"What are you two so happy about?" I asked.

Gina and Dana both held up their phones and showed me the pictures on them. Two intact hymens.

"You probably want to hold onto them for awhile and test it out. Am I right?" I asked.

They both shook their heads no and wagged their fingers at me.

"Right after breakfast you're going to take Dana's virginity and then come in my room and take my virginity big boy!" Gina told me.

I finished breakfast and went and brushed my teeth and took Dana in her bedroom. We kissed and fooled around and she wanted a good screwing right away. So I lined up my dick with her tight little pussy and slowly pressed in until I felt resistance. I then reared back and speared my dick into her pussy.

"Pop!" Her hymen blew apart and she cried out, "YESSSSSSSS FUUUCCCKKKK!!!"

I fucked her savagely and buried my cock deep and sent huge globs of sperm into her pussy. I looked at her and saw tears in her eyes and she whispered, "Thank you Mark!"

I slowly slid my dick out and saw that it was wet with her juices and strands of blood too.

I then walked out of her room and down the hall to Gina's room and did the same thing to her.

We kissed and fooled around and she wanted a good screwing right away. So I lined up my dick with her tight little pussy and slowly pressed in until I felt resistance. I then reared back and speared my dick into her pussy.

"Pop!" Her hymen blew apart and she cried out, "OHHHHHH FUUUCCCKKKK!!!"

I fucked her savagely. It took a little longer but eventually I buried my cock deep and sent huge globs of sperm into her pussy. I looked at her and saw tears in her eyes and she whispered, "Thank you Mark!"

I slowly slid my dick out and saw that it was wet with her juices and strands of blood.

I left her room and went in the bathroom and took a shower. I was joined a minute later by Dana and then Gina too.

****

An hour later, the three of us were hanging out on the couch again.

Gina got up to refill her water and winced with every step into the kitchen. Dana joined her and also winced.

They came back and sat down gingerly.

"You know, I could make this a kind of punishment for you two brats when you act out." I teased.

"You better not Mark! That is just evil!" Gina sneered.

"I don't know Gina. I kind of like that threat." Dana giggled.

"Yeah you would Dana. She's a pain slut Mark. She actually gets off on it!" Gina laughed.

I smiled at that.

"So how about we talk about the elephant in the room?" I asked the two sisters.

They both got quiet.

"I read your text messages and you both were upset. You then thought something bad happened to me and you grew apologetic. I get it. I really do. What I did was wrong and if I were Gina I would be furious for invading her most intimate thoughts! I did the same thing with you Dana and played on your most intimate thoughts." I told them.

"Yeah, well that's water under the bridge Mark. I forgive you." Gina said.

"So do I Mark." Dana told me.

"Okay. So how would the two of you like to have the gifts that I have?" I asked.

Gina frowned. "Didn't you say that the ring won't come off?" She asked.

"That's right. It won't." I told her.

"Then how can we experience those same gifts Mark?" Dana asked.

"Well, it just so happens that Madra gave me two necklaces with pendants that will enable you to read minds like I have been able to do." I told them.

"So what's the catch?" Gina asked.

"The catch is this. You won't be able to remove them while I am alive and they will give me direct access to your minds at all times." I replied.

Both women nodded their heads in understanding.

I continued, "The pendant will change shape and appeal to either male or female. The stone itself will also change in color. Purple is neutral, Pink is lust, Green is jealousy, and Red is love.

I can teach you how to read a person's thoughts and influence them with a word or an emotion like lust, love or jealousy. I will also be able to control you with my mind and communicate vast distances without line of sight being an issue. I may even enter your thoughts and see through your eyes and you will be able to do likewise. You can experience being a man while I pee, fuck and ejaculate and I can do likewise.

A side benefit is that your pussy juices will have healing properties and you won't suffer any illnesses or sicknesses ever again."

"I'm definitely in!" Dana exclaimed happily.

"So am I." Gina told me smiling.

I got up and got the box with the jewelry inside and placed one over Gina's neck and then the other over Dana's neck.

I then closed my eyes and entered their minds simultaneously.

"Hi Ladies." I greeted them.

"Hi Mark." They each replied.

"The first thing you should know is that time works differently when we use our minds as we are. If you were to look down at the TV, you would see that the program you are watching has stopped. It is not broken, so don't be worried. Time has just slowed to a point that it appears as though it has. 10 minutes in your mind is only a second out there. The moment I made contact with your mind, we entered that zone. To anyone else it will seem as though very little time has elapsed." I told them.

"Oh cool!" Gina laughed.

Dana just nodded her head in understanding.

"You need to understand too that we are already communicating in our heads. Our mouths have not said any words.

Now, in order to read someone's thoughts, you will need to physically touch them. Because time has slowed so much, they will not feel the skin on skin contact so don't be worried about that.

Once contact is made though, a loud noise will fill your mind and you will become nauseated. You will want to disconnect yourself and if you do that the connection will be lost. So just hang on. Try and focus on what is circling in the person's thoughts.

There are several areas that can be explored. Lifestyle, Love, Sex, Fame, Wealth, Power, Secrets, Desires, Fantasy, Dreams and many others. I am skilled in them all and will be your guide through this process. As you grow in your ability to focus your mind you will be able to advance from one level to the next. You must move slowly and explore each area thoroughly as there is much to discover in each category.

You will pick one area, and just saying this one word will open up your mind to what someone thinks about that subject. You will discover many things. Things that no one would ever reveal to you. Things buried deep in their subconscious." I told them.

They understood immediately.

"Now what you don't know is that on a subconscious level you can stop the noise and nausea just by uttering the words, "Stop." or "Pause." You can also go deeper with it and say the words, "Connect." or "Join." This will allow you to connect with the person on a deeper and more emotional level so that the noise and nausea won't return each time you break contact." I told them.

They understood this too.

"Now one other thing is this. Once the noise and nausea have stopped you can now ask the person questions about the topics they have revealed to you, or any questions at all and they are compelled to answer you honestly. Nothing is off limits. And the best part is that they will have no memory afterwards of what you asked them. You also have the ability to influence them with your words.

Let's say that you meet a man and you want him to show you his dick. Just say, "Open up your pants and show me your dick." And he will.

"If you want to fuck other men, go ahead. I won't be mad. I may be curious as to why you want someone else's dick instead my huge cock, but it's up to you. Dana is a nymphomaniac and can't stay chaste for very long. If I'm not doing it for you then go get what you need. I don't give a fuck!" I said heatedly because I did care.

Gina and Dana looked worriedly at one another.

"But between us three, we won't need skin on skin contact. I will know your thoughts and you will know my thoughts. Go ahead and try it on me and with each other.

Also, I am now your Master. If you please me, you will be rewarded. If you upset me then be prepared for me to be upset. I don't take rejection well.

I am the only one who can remove your necklace."

****

The following week, I went in to the office and Marsha Meyer asked me to come in to her office with Sasha.

"What's this about Sasha? It seems pretty serious." I asked her mind.

"I'm not sure Mark. Let's not think the worst yet until we have all the facts." She replied.

"Mark, Sasha, so good to see you again. I take it your trip to India was good?" She asked.

We smiled and nodded our heads pleasantly.

"Good. So, this next trip I want you both to go on, but Mark will be the primary on this trip Sasha. There is a company in London that is a good ole' boys network. We're talking about old, old money here. It is a men's only company called "Soludine" and sadly they don't want any women added.

Mark, if you were to sign this company with us, I'd be willing to increase your stake here to 25%. So I want you to take this seriously.

I'm sending Sasha with you as part of moral support. You never know when her expertise may come in to play and the two of you work so well together.

And then she bid us farewell.

Back in the elevator I asked her, "I wonder how she decided to send you as moral support."

Sasha replied and pointed at her temple, "I'll never tell."

****

I left on a trip to London 2 weeks later and would be gone for 11 days.

End of Part 2