The Ring of Mysticism Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd love to feel his fingers teasing me as I am tied to my bed and unable to move. I love feeling helpless during sex. Maybe it's because I am in charge of this company by day that by night I want someone else to take the reigns and manipulate me.

Mmmm, run a feather over my sensitive breasts and get my nipples erect. Then tease my nipples by running his fingers around them while he tells me how he is going to abuse and torture them with his digits. Oh the thought of that is so incredible!

He could never know that my nipples are so sensitive that I have to wear Band-Aids over them even while they are encased in my bra. If he were to lash out and suddenly grab my nipples and twist or pinch them hard that I would literally go crazy with lust. I would climax on the spot and when I say climax I mean it! My pussy would gush!

If I ever had him over to talk about business, I would go braless and wear one of my see-thru camisoles. My inch long nipples would be so erect and if he were to casually brush them in some way, I would lose my mind! I wouldn't say anything or let him know that I even felt it, but if he would place his hands on my shoulders and kiss my neck, I'm certain that my panties would be soaked. He could have me. Heck! Any man could have me if he did that!

Or perhaps he would lean in and whisper the word, "slut," I would disrobe right in front of him and be his sex slave...I would..."

I broke the connection before she could continue and was lost in thought.

"Later today, okay Mark?" Masha told me.

"What?" I asked her dumbly.

"Look over that document and then get it back to me later today." She said in her sweet voice.

"Sure thing Marsha." I told her and watched as she walked away.

****

When I got home, I wrote down the things that I experienced with Marsha.

I could hear women's thoughts. It was very interesting and fueled my lust bigtime but I was still so unsure about what I could do about it.

I began to have recurring dreams about Sandra and I together. I wrote several stories about us and fantasized and masturbated daily. I couldn't wait for our next trip together to see what I could find out about her.

We were scheduled to go to Chicago together.

We sat next to each other on the plane and I removed my glove and touched her hand. The loud noise entered my head and I felt nauseated and said the words, "Mark Matthews." And the noise stopped abruptly and so did the nausea.

"I have a crush on Mark Matthews. He populates my dreams and fantasies and I wonder what a relationship would be like with him. He is so damn attractive but his being nice to me all the time is such a turn off. I need someone assertive and Dominant and not another wuss!

I hate when guys ask for permission to touch me. Just touch me already you fucking douche bag! Smack me around and take me. If Mark doesn't get his shit together soon, I'm going to set my sights on a bad boy."

I broke the connection and thought deeply about what she showed me.

Sandra was right. I wasn't assertive. I was a nice guy. She needs a bad boy and I am anything but bad.

I put the glove back on and focused on the trip.

****

The months flew by and Sandra and I traveled to San Francisco together, London, Belgium and Sarasota.

And then we were on another trip to Delhi, India. I couldn't believe that it had been a year already. I was so charged up for this trip. I was hornier than I have ever been in my life and yet I had no desire to masturbate.

Sandra was acting strange as well. She seemed lost in thought and I caught her several times over the last month with her nipples erect and I so wanted to touch them, but didn't.

We were again on the plane together and I removed my glove and touched her hand. The loud noise entered my mind, but before the nausea could too I said the word, "Madra." And everything stopped.

"Madra scares me. There is something evil about this woman. I sought her out because I was looking for something to help Mark with his jet lag sickness. I was drawn to her initially because I found her really beautiful to look at, but after she touched me, I lost control.

She placed a pendant around my neck and I am compelled to obey her now. I try to fight it but I am not able to resist her charms. She created a desire in me to return to her every year and I must bring Mark with me or I will suffer many hardships at her hands.

She has forbidden us both from uniting in any sexual way. The attraction is extremely strong and I want him so badly, but then the feelings pass and I don't do anything about it. I need fucked in the worst way! Doesn't she realize that my fingers aren't enough to satisfy the itch deep inside my cunt!

It has been insane this last month especially. I have been forbidden to allow myself to climax. I play with myself several times a day and get myself so worked up and then just before climax, I stop. It is Maddening!

Madra told me that Mark plays an important role in her life and we must return every year. He especially must return and get reeducated on the complexities of the ring that he wears. We both are enslaved to Madra and must obey."

I broke the connection and pondered its meaning.

This wasn't good for either one of us.

****

The plane landed and we placed our luggage in our rooms. We had dinner and then met with the client. Our trip was only 4 days this time and after we said our farewells to the client, Sandra and I made our way back to Madra's.

It was late and I was sexually charged up. We both were. But I was also pissed off and was going to give Madra a piece of my mind. And I let it slip to Sandra about what I was planning to do.

Sandra grabbed my arm and stopped me from continuing with my rant.

"Mark, you can't. You have no idea how powerful Madra is. We are enslaved to her and must obey. The consequences of disobedience will be severe." She told me.

"I heard those same words Sandra, but what is happening is madness! She's manipulating us!!!" I shouted at her.

And she started to cry.

Fuck!

I placed my hands on her shoulders and pulled her close and we hugged and she sobbed uncontrollably. And a peculiar thing happened. We both started to get really aroused.

I pulled back and looked down and saw that her nipples were hard. She saw me looking and reached down and grabbed my crotch.

"Oh my god Mark!" She exclaimed excitedly.

I leaned in and we kissed and I heard that loud noise in my head and pulled away before the nausea happened.

"We-we can't!" I kept her at arms length.

"But Mark. I want you!" Sandra replied.

"Let's go see Madra and get things straightened out together." I told her.

Sandra became suddenly submissive and heeded my words. We then left the hotel and made our way down to the Quarter in record time. We found the alley no problem and walked into Madra's shop together. Sandra went in first and I followed after her.

We sat in front of her table and she spoke Hindi with Sandra for several minutes.

Sandra then turned to me and said, "Madra can sense that there is tension between us. She knows of your hostility towards her and as before, she wants you to sit closer to her so that she can enter your mind."

I did as she suggested and moved the chair beside her table and sat down with my arms crossed. I was pissed and she knew it.

"Mark, you need to give Madra your arm. We are enslaved to her and must obey." Sandra told me.

"You must obey Sandra, but I do not." I told her.

Sandra spoke Hindi to Madra and they had a small conversation together. I was looking at Sandra when Madra reached out and touched my arm.

"Hello again." She said.

I remained silent.

"You are upset I see. It's understandable. Sandra has explained to me what is going on with you, but perhaps you can tell me in your own words Mark." She replied.

"You are damn right that I am upset. What kind of shit is this? You must think that I am pretty stupid to have agreed to come here again!" I told her heatedly.

"Stupidity has little to do with it Mark. You are enslaved to me and you must obey. It is as simple as that." She told me easily.

"So you are controlling me now?" I asked her.

"I am, yes. I control both of you. You didn't seem to mind it last year. In fact, I would be surprised if you remember anything from last year after I wiped your memory." She said.

"I remember some things but the rest just comes in spits and dreams. And this stupid mind reading gift sucks!" I lashed out.

"What don't you like about it?" Madra asked.

"For starters, it's not really even mind reading. I can learn certain facts about a person, but it is next to meaningless. I can't even have a normal life anymore because I can't shut the damn thing off! And what you have done with Sandra and I is so cruel. You let me know that she likes me and yet we can't even act on our feelings for one another because of the stupid effects of this stupid ring! The noise and nausea are too much!" I shouted at her.

"I see. This first year was designed to get you familiar with what the ring can help you to discover. I left certain things out on purpose so that it would motivate you to return. You are not controlled by my suggestions as powerfully as Sandra is because that ring you wear absorbs a lot of it.

Would you like me to help you to move on to the next level?" She asked calmly.

"Yeah, uh yes. I would." I told her as my anger dissipated.

"Okay good. So after you make skin on skin contact with someone, you hear the loud noise and you grow nauseated until you say a word. That word lets you hear what the person thinks about. And if you break the connection and then reinitiate it again, the noise and nausea come back again.

Now what you don't know is that you are in control of whether that happens or not. On a subconscious level you can stop the noise and nausea just by uttering the words, "Stop." or "Pause." You can also go deeper with it and say the words, "Connect." or "Join." This will allow you to connect with the person on a deeper and more emotional level so that the noise and nausea won't return each time you break contact.

I'm going to allow you to try this out with Sandra when we are finished here so that you can see that it does work. But what you need to understand about your connection with Sandra is that the two of you serve me. This is why you are not permitted to have sex together. You may fool around and draw closer but that is as far as it will go.

There are plenty of fish in the sea for you to have sex and a relationship with.

I bring you back here each year because I also have needs and I need your essences to revitalize my body. When you have served your purpose you will be allowed to move on." She told me.

"Okay, and how long will that take? I asked her.

"Another decade or so." She told me.

****

Madra broke the connection.

I turned to Sandra and got out of my chair. We embraced and our lips met and once again the loud noise filled my mind followed by the nausea until I said, "Stop!"

The noise and nausea left immediately and I broke the kiss and then kissed her again. I did that several more times and the blessed noise and nausea were gone.

"I want you Sandra." I told her and tore her blouse open which sent several buttons flying in all directions.

This seemed to excite her and she pulled my shirt over my head. She then frantically undid my belt and popped the snap on my jeans and took down my zipper. Her hands reached inside my boxers and grasped my cock.

I removed her pants and panties and sat her on Madra's desk and thrust my cock up inside her pussy.

"YESSS! MARK! DEEP!" She groaned.

Sandra's pussy was so hot and wet that my cock had no trouble going deep inside her. The sensations going through our bodies was so good and we just held each other and kissed.

I slowly released my mind's grip on her subconscious and uttered the word, "Joined." It was so incredible! We felt each other's passions and desires and wants and feelings all at the same time.

It was better than orgasmic! It was total bliss!!!

And then it ended.

****

I had fitful dreams...very sexual in nature...Sandra was sucking my cock and I was laughing maniacally...she was sitting on an unusual piece of furniture and seemed to be in the throes of a major climax...I pulled out of her mouth and sent my cum ejaculating all over this other woman.

The same dream kept repeating itself...again and again and again...3 times in all!

****

The next thing I knew, I was swimming in a very dark pool. The inky blackness was disconcerting and I came awake as though out of a hazy dream.

I looked up and saw the ceiling. I looked to my right and saw the alarm clock. It was 7am so I got up and made a cup of coffee.

I turned on the TV in the hotel room and sat back down in the bed.

I felt good...I felt better than good. I felt great!

My phone vibrated and I reached for it and answered the call.

"Hello?"

"Hey handsome. We leave in a little over an hour now. Can you be ready to go by then?" She asked sleepily.

"Yeah, no problem Sandra. You sound tired. Are you okay?"

"Yeah Mark. I'm just really exhausted is all. I didn't get much sleep last night. (Yawn.)"

"Okay, I'll see you in a bit." I told her and hung up.

That was strange. Sandra is usually the one who is so upbeat and full of energy.

I took a shower and got dressed and packed my suitcase and met her in the lobby. I had to nudge her shoulder to rouse her awake.

We took a cab to the airport, got our bags checked in, got on the plane and it took off. Sandra went to sleep without eating any dinner.

I had the strangest feeling that I was reliving this moment. A sort of ground hog day effect was taking place.

I placed my hand on Sandra's and heard the loud noise and then the nausea and uttered the word, "Dreams."

Sandra was straddling Madra's face only this time she was sucking my cock.

I was then looking down at my coworker as she sucked my dick. She removed her mouth and looked up at me. "I love this fucking cock Mark. It makes my pussy so wet to be sucking your huge dick!"

I was then looking at a scene of Sandra on her back and sucking my dick while I stood next to her when she climaxed and a huge gush of her juices sprayed out from her pussy. It was like a fire hose on full blast as she climaxed and Madra was in front of Sandra's pussy and rubbing the spray of juices all over her body.

"Oh fuck! Her I cum!" I called out and Madra grabbed my dick and I hosed her body down with my sperm. It went in her mouth and covered her tits and she scooped some up and stuffed her hand in her pussy.

"Continue to pleasure one another but don't cum. You may do everything except have intercourse. I'm going to bed and tomorrow we will repeat this again." Madra told us.

It happened twice more.

And the dream ended.

I removed my hand and pondered what I had just seen and then closed my eyes.

****

When we got back to Atlanta, I entered everything in my journal again. I looked it over and a sour feeling entered my gut.

Madra was using us.

("She is using you." A quiet voice echoed in my mind.)

It was the first time that I heard the Voice.

****

Things continued at the office just like they did before.

I no longer needed to wear gloves to work.

One afternoon I went down to use the copier and saw Gina Daniels and several other females milling about. Our company had several copiers all stationed in one room and they were all being used.

I walked over to the one occupied by Gina and casually touched her hand with my fingers. A loud noise filled my mind followed by the nausea until I said the word, "Lifestyle."

"My name is Gina Daniels and I am 24 years old and single. I have 4 sisters and a brother. I live with my oldest sister Dana who is 27 years old. We live in her townhouse in Buckhead."

I then said the word, "Secrets."

"I am bisexual. I had my first girl on girl experience with my bff in high school.

My sister is a cam model. No one in the family knows except for me. I keep her secret because she lets me live with her rent free.

I have secret feelings for my sister Dana. I have seen her nude pictures and a few videos and really want to have sex with her. If not for the incest, I would have made love to her by now.

I haven't been laid in years. Guys are intimidated by my looks and I never get asked out. If only they knew how easy it was to get into my pants, they would try."

I almost broke the connection then but I uttered, "I wonder what a guy has to do to get into your pants?"

I didn't expect a response and was really shocked when she answered me.

"Just talk to me and then ask for my phone number and when I give it to you, text me something witty and slightly sexual like, "I like the buttons on your shirt." Since I always wear t-shirts it will tell me that you like my tits without actually saying that you like my tits. It will also inform me that you want to fool around." She told me.

Holy shit! She answered me. But then I grew nervous. Would she remember what we talked about?

I broke the connection and waited for the slap that never came.

I then touched her arm and she looked at me.

"Oh hi Mark." She replied.

"Whatcha working on Gina?" I asked her.

"Marsha asked me to make some copies for her of this proposal." She told me.

"It looks like you've been hard at it." I said.

"Yeah. I'm almost done though if you want to use the copier." She replied.

"Actually, I was wondering if I could get your phone number. Maybe we could meet for a drink sometime." I asked.

"Really? I'd like that actually." She said cheerfully and I glanced down and saw that her nipples had grown erect.

I opened my phone and selected a new contact and handed it to her. She typed in her info and then handed it back to me.

"Cool thanks. I gotta go. See ya later." I told her.

"Okay. Bye Mark." She smiled and I walked away.

I walked back to my desk and when I got there I sent her a text.

"Hey Gina, it's Mark Matthews."

And she replied with a smiley face emoji.

I then got back to work for the next hour before picking up my phone and sent her the text, "I really like the buttons on your shirt."

I didn't hear anything back from her for almost 2 hours and I feared the worst. All sorts of bad things entered my mind and I even wondered if I would be brought up on sexual harassment charges. I contemplated going home early when my phone chirped.

"Hey, sorry for the long delay. I had to clear my schedule for this evening. You want to meet me for a drink at Moondogs at 5pm?" Gina asked.

"Yeah. Sounds great. See you then." I told her.

Whew! Crisis averted.

****

I met Gina at Moondogs. She was wearing a pleated skirt and a cream colored blouse. While I was dressed in jeans and a t-shirt.

We got a beer and sat in a booth across from one another.

"I was really surprised to get the text that you sent. You have no idea how long I've waited to get a response like the one you sent me." Gina replied excitedly.

I smiled. "Yeah well, I thought I might take the bold approach and see how you responded." I told her.

"I'm glad you did Mark. It made my day. Heck it made my year!" She giggled.

I reached a hand out and touched her finger. A loud noise entered my mind and that same nausea until I said, "Desires."

"I desire for a man to be bold with me. Take a chance and do something wild and out of character. Like text me to unbutton a few buttons on my blouse or text me to go and remove my panties in the bathroom. Doing something daring gets me really moist.

I desire to have wild sex. Spank me and pull my hair.

I desire to be treated like a slut. Call me filthy names while I suck your cock.

I desire to be forced against my will. Threaten to leave me unless I do something really taboo."