All Comments on 'The Rise of Rachel Price T-Girl Pt. 39'

by racheprice

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
MilllMilll6 months ago

samantha was always in on levant manipulation and convincing denver sex was better as rachel

Mil

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

"T-Girl" is a bit of an outdated term to be using in 2023. The word is a slur to many trans individuals and it would serve you well to retroactively change the series' name and presence of slurs. I don't wish to engage with a story containing such language.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I keep hoping the story will right itself but, like the titanic, it keeps taking on water destined to sink.

annika_unknownannika_unknown9 months ago

After that last comment some of you might think I'm a physician, psychiatrist, psychologist. Nope, Not even close. Looks our author has given us part 40 and I haven't even commented on Part 39! There's lots of interesting and profound themes in 39 but my comments will have to wait until tomorrow.

Annika

annika_unknownannika_unknown9 months ago

I’m out of town for a consultation & conference. The only computer I have is my iPad & that’s a terrible keyboard for typing. This episode reveals so much more re: Rachel, Levantine and Charlie. But it also exposes so many ways that the plot could go. If I were making guesses I’d be wrong, of course. So I’ll wait until Monday to make comments. Let me say that this is the best yet: full of nuances, remarkable and subtle puns and references. Once again it shows our author’s command of the story form. I can hardly wait until I can return to my own keyboard!

Annika

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

All I know is you have created a fantastic story. Please keep it going I look forward to each new installment, so keep it coming.

JulieDraperJulieDraper9 months ago

Amazing as usual. I find myself looking for the next chapter days before it drops.

EricaDoesNowEricaDoesNow9 months ago

She still protests too much, but, God, I love your writing!

snornsnorn9 months ago

This story is twistier than a series of tornadoes!

Keep it coming, loving it all.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userracheprice@racheprice
Rachel Price is a dangerous and elusive Bay Area writer known for her controversial and provocative works. Born and raised in the San Francisco Bay Area, Rachel began writing at a young age as a means of expressing her complex and often disturbing thoughts and experiences. Sh...