All Comments on 'The Road Trip Pt. 02'

by The_Master_J

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fucked up

This was fucked up and not in a good way, this was abusive and she was well past her limit and he didn’t stop. BDSM is not breaking someone.

The_Master_JThe_Master_Jover 5 years agoAuthor
@anon

Hey anon, thanks for your feedback, always appreciated.

Obviously this isn't meant to be a realistic portrail of a healthy relationship, but rather a fictional account of a dark fantasy some people may have. I'm aware that this isn't for everyone but there will be more stories coming in the future about more realistic experiences :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Love it

This should on the nonconsent category. I loved the story though great job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Your characters are a highly disfunctional couple who don't know what they are doing in terms of BDSM. You have him being abusive and her taunting his instability. Nothing during the action makes us think she likes this treatment, yet we're to believe one statement toward the end. She final says enough and he finally stops, that's good, if late.There's aftercare, which is good, but it seems too little. He needs to be doing things to care for her given how much he hurt her. Cuddles aren't enough, even though that's what she asked for. Care for her physical needs as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
This is not aftercare, fucking remove the tag.

Moreover this is pure trash. No rythm to the story, just abuse.. Nd so fucjed up. This is not bdsm.. Pure trash written by an ignorant trash...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous