The S Contract

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Maybe a little BJ will get him interested," she thought to herself as she lowered her mouth to his penis.

"Uh, Sher, what are you doing?"

"I thought I'd make him, uh, you happy with my mouth."

"Ahh, I'd, I'd rather you not, uh, do that..."

"You sure?"

"Umm-hmm."

"OK," she said as she sat up, "But may I ask why?"

"Uh, well, uh, it's not natural, that is, it's..."

"It's just oral sex, that's all."

"Yeah, I know what it is, but it's not what genitals were made for..."

"Wait! Are you saying a little exploring and fun between two consenting grown-ups isn't natural unless the penis is inside the girl?"

"Uh, well, yeah, I mean, it's a violation of my beliefs."

"Whoa," she exclaimed in total surprise, "Your beliefs?"

"Yeah, I'm sorry, really I am."

"You have no idea how sorry you are. So, you've never had or given oral sex?" He shook his head slowly before she went on, "Look, you're a nice guy and I'm super attracted to you and I happen to believe oral sex is a God-given gift. Is this some religious thing?"

"Well, yeah, it is. You see..."

"If we weren't meant to give pleasure to each other, then why didyour God give us tongues and lips and make it feel so damn good? Huh? Tell me why."

"I, uh, I don't know but I do know it's just not right to kiss someone's genitals."

"Do you ever masturbate?"

"Well, uh, I guess, uh..."

"That's for pleasure, isn't it?"

"Yeah, but I know that's wrong, too."

"Boy, do you have some crazy, weird ideas about sex."

"They're my beliefs, though, and I can't change them."

"Wow. What a mood killer," she said as she pulled her blouse closed, "You can leave, now. Please just go."

Stewart rather embarrassingly did up his pants and shirt before standing up. "Uh, I'm sorry, Sherry, but it's me, uh, what I believe."

"I get that. Please leave and I'd appreciate it if we could consider our situation, whatever it is, over. OK?"

"Yeah, sure. Uh, bye," he said softly as he slid out the door.

Sherry sat there stunned. One attempt at oral sex ended up with her feeling violated and now she was turned down. She couldn't believe a guy would ever turn down a blow job. All guys loved them, didn't they? Well, apparently some didn't and she ended up with one of those guys that evening. And she'd never consider going out with someone who didn't believe in oral sex. After all, she wanted to feel a good firm tongue licking her pearl until she exploded and couldn't fathom a relationship in which oral sex was off the table. And if oral sex was off the table, who knows what else was? Probably everything but missionary.

-----

Sherry's drought continued after her time with Stewart. The next guy seemed nice enough when she met him at a party but when they were alone he couldn't keep his hands off her and even though she was horny, he didn't seem to respect her boundaries or to more slowly build up her interest.

And next came Mr. Tall, Dark and Handsome, but he soon demonstrated to her he knew it and expected her to cater to his every whim and didn't seem to care about her needs.

Then there was a math student most would call a nerd. He clearly had little to no experience with girls and when she merely cuddled up to him on their second date, he suddenly groaned and spasmed next to her.

"Did you just come?"

"Uh, yeah?"

"I haven't even touched you down there."

"I know but you're so exciting..."

Needless to say, that date was a bust as well.

By then it was near the end of her Spring Semester and she decided to give up on guys and take care of her own needs. Maybe during the summer or in the fall when she was a senior, things would go better, at least she hoped so.

-----

The summer semester before Sherry's senior year promised to be a good one. She had finished many of her required courses and wanted a few electives in the summer to pad her GPA. She was pleased Elise agreed to stay for the summer so they could be roomies again but now they were in the senior and grad student complex where they actually had a tiny, two-bedroom apartment. Elise, still crazy about Nick, was delighted to have the possibility of privacy without having to arrange for Sherry to leave for the night. On their first night in the new place, they spent several hours reviewing a cooking and cleaning routine, what supplies they still needed and, most importantly, how to arrange their private, sexual affairs.

"It shouldn't be too hard. You've got Nick and I've got nobody so when you bring him home, I'll hit the bathroom and disappear into my room. Just don't let him roam around the place naked, please," she laughed.

"Why not? He's pretty good looking."

"Yeah, I know! And that's just the problem. It's been so long since I've gotten any I might jump him when you look the other way."

Elise laughed back at her, "I know, you're so horny you'd even come into my room for a little three-way."

"Eww. No way. No, I'm all about one guy and though I like you, I can't see myself with you in the same bed."

"Well, good. Seriously, Sher, you need to get back out there."

"I plan on it, but those last guys were all losers. It seems they all needed some guidelines or a recipe for what to do. Some wanted too much, one wanted nothing and, well, you know."

"What do you want, anyways?"

"I want a guy who will spend time getting to know me and once he has, he needs to respect me and allow us to move to the next step slowly, or not so slowly, that is if he's really hot."

"Sounds like the perfect relationship. And you know, perfection is pretty hard to come by."

"Yeah, I guess. I just wish there was some way to, you know, have some guidelines or something."

"What you need is a recipe book for sex."

"No, I know how much spice I want but I need the guy to know how much sugar to use," she giggled.

"Well, I wish you good luck. I'm gonna hit the sack. Nick will be here tomorrow and I know I won't be getting much sleep tomorrow night," she smiled.

"You rat!"

Later that night, Sherry lay there staring at the ceiling and wondering if and how she'd find a decent guy soon. That summer she'd be working parttime as a lifeguard at the pool to earn as much money as possible but there was still time for a little recreation. Although her pocketbook would be happy, something else wasn't. She never considered herself loose or a slut but she enjoyed being with a guy and enjoyed good sex. And here she was as horny as ever but she refused to lower her standards. The guy had to be nice and treat her with respect. Good looks wouldn't hurt but she didn't require an Adonis. It was the quality of the personality that really counted.

After an hour of tossing and turning and still not being able to sleep, she decided to polish her pearl. Maybe a good orgasm would help her relax. Once she had taken care of herself, she found herself finally drifting off to sleep. And her one last thought was perhaps Elise was right. Maybe a recipe book was just the thing she needed....

The first week of classes was always busy as students learned about their new profs and courses. By Friday she realized the semester would be fairly straightforward and she had nothing to worry about. That night she had to listen to giggles and moans from Elise's room, something which drove her crazy. "Why can't I get something like that?" she asked herself as she put on her headphones and listened to some good music until things quieted down. Once she crawled into bed, her mind yet again was occupied with racing thoughts about how to find the right guy who would respect her yet treat her right in bed. The idea of a recipe book flitted through her mind again and again. As she finally drifted off, a sly grin creased her face. "Yeah, I'm gonna do it. I'll draw up a list of dos and don'ts and make sure the guy reads it before we get to second base."

Saturday morning dawned bright. After fixing herself a cappuccino and some toast, she sat in front of her computer and began to draw up her list, editing and rewriting as she went. Around ten am, sleepy-headed Elise came into the kitchen to make coffee for herself and Nick.

"Whatcha doing so early on a Saturday?"

"I've decided that your idea for a recipe book was a good one."

"You're shittin' me! It was a joke, you know that, don't you?""

"No! This way we can get everything out in the open up front and if anything doesn't sit well with him, then we call it off before we begin."

"You know this might scare off some guys."

"Fine. If they are scared off then I don't wannna waste my time with them."

"OK, but don't say I didn't warn you."

By that afternoon her list was complete. It was fairly short but covered all the bases. Some parts of it looked so much like a contract that she decided to name it "The S Contract," the letter 'S' for Sherry or, she thought to herself, for the word 'Sex.'

THE S CONTRACT

In order for there to be a rewarding and enjoyable physical relationship, the following will be agreed upon between the two parties.

No means no and is not a negotiating position.

The safe word during any activities will be 'aardvark.' Use of this term will bring any and all sexual activity to an immediate stop.

Kissing will consist of soft, mutual explorations of each other's lips and other body parts. There is to be no tonsil hockey at any time. No hickies allowed.

When agreed upon, touching above the waist will include over the clothing or under. Clothing may be removed to the waist. Kissing anywhere above the waist will be allowed.

When agreed upon, touching below the waist will initially include over the clothing only. If further agreed upon on that or a subsequent occasion, touching under clothing will be allowed. If one partner climaxes with such touching, they should endeavor to help the other achieve a similar response.

Before any oral sex or intercourse is performed, a clean STD screen within the prior two weeks must be provided. No activity with any other partners is to be allowed once the test is taken. The relationship will be exclusive and failure to comply will result in immediate termination.

Oral sex is a healthy activity to be encouraged. Oral sex for one partner implies oral sex for the other. Oral sex will be allowed only upon prior discussion and not as a result of the 'heat of the moment.'

Female on male oral sex will be only to the degree the female is emotionally and physically able to perform. There will be no 'face fucking' or holding the female's head in place. The female may choose to swallow, spit or have the male climax outside of her mouth. There will be no shooting onto her face or torso.

Male on female oral sex will include attention to the instructions of the female's preferences about pressure, location, finger activity and any other issue she discusses.

Sixty-nine will be allowed if mutually agreed to. Issues noted in the above two paragraphs will be followed with Sixty-nine activities.

Intercourse will be allowed only upon prior discussion and not as a result of the 'heat of the moment.' Condoms will be worn at all times. Varied positions allowing both partners the maximum response will be used.

"There," she thought, "That ought to do it." When she showed it to Elise, it was met with a raised eyebrow.

"Kinda dry, don't you think?"

"Well, maybe, but is there anything there that's gotta come out?"

"No, I guess not. I just don't know what guys will say about it. They may run for cover."

"Let 'em. If they don't like these minimal limits and guidelines, then I'm not interested."

"OK. Good luck, Sher!"

Sherry's first opportunity to try the contract was met with less than enthusiasm. A student in her Modern Lit class asked her out for a coffee after the class. They seemed to get along and she agreed to seeing a French movie with him on Saturday. It was an excellent movie with a dark yet sensual motif which they discussed at length over a glass of wine afterwards. When he dropped her off, he leaned over and gave her a tiny, chaste kiss. Everything suggested they would get together again.

At the end of their next date, she invited him in for a drink. They sat on the loveseat talking about various issues until he leaned over and kissed her lightly. It felt good to her and she found herself realizing this could lead to something nice.

"Here, Andy, uh, wait here for a second. I've got something to show you." Once she got a copy of the S Contract from her room, she brought it to him. "Andy, you're a nice guy and I can see myself getting closer to you, if you know what I mean."

"Physically?"

"Umm, yeah, physically. Uh, I've been burned in the past and I've come up with something that kinda outlines my thoughts about, uh, about getting physical, you know, about sex."

"Yeah?"

"Uh, so here goes. I'd like to give this to you so you can see kinda what my thoughts are about us, you know, if we decide to, uh, decide to go the next step." With her heart beating rapidly in her chest, she handed him the paper. He read the title and seemed to quickly glance through the rest.

"Uh, you're kidding, right? I mean..."

"No, I'm not kidding. If we are to get closer, then this way we'd know where we stand, what to expect, you know..."

"No, I don't know. While a lot of what's in here makes sense, well, this looks like a legal document and I'm not to excited about going down on you if I'm always worrying I'm violating the contract. Might make me too nervous to enjoy things and.that's not good."

"Well, consider it a guideline, then."

"Look, Sherry, I like you. In my dreams I thought we might get to some of the things here, but somehow, someway this makes it so transactional. Nah, I, uh, I'm gonna pass." He stood up and grabbed his sweater.

"You're leaving?"

"Umm-hmm."

"You're turning down the possibility of a fun time together?"

"Yeah, I think I am. Uh, good luck to you on this but I'm not interested. See you around."

After the door quietly closed behind him, Sherry was stunned and dismayed. Here was a perfectly good guy with loads of promise and he simply refused to go along, even though it practically guaranteed he'd get lucky in the long run. She reviewed the contract to see if any minor adjustments should be made but she found none.

Several weeks later she was asked out by another classmate, this time in one of her other classes. Chad was tall, lean and sexy as hell. She was delighted he showed interest in her. They had hung out a few times at the student union sharing appetizers after their class before he asked her formally for a date. It ended nicely with a fairly chaste kiss but on the second date, things quickly got fairly hot and heavy. Fortunately, he was a gentleman when it came to kissing and she decided to hold off on the contract until the third date.

Back at her place after a fun evening playing pool and watching a football game on the tavern's big screen TV, Chad leaned over her shoulder as she slipped the key into the lock. His breath felt good on her shoulder but it was the soft kiss on her neck which got her really interested. Once in the apartment, she gave him a glass of wine and asked him to stay seated. After she returned from her bedroom, she sat on a kitchen chair opposite him and began to talk.

"Uh, Chad, uh, where do you see us going, uh, physically, that is?"

"You mean tonight or ever?"

"Well, both I guess. Look, I like sex and while I don't consider myself a slut, you could say I'm pretty sex-positive. We don't need to profess undying love for each other but at least a little understanding about us would be a good idea, I think."

"Uh, I guess I'm confused. What exactly are you trying to say?"

"Uh, well, rather than try to discuss things in the heat of the moment, I thought we could have it all written down so we both know what to expect as our relationship moves forward."

"What? A list of positions or what?"

"No, not quite so detailed. Here. This is what I've come up with."

Chad sat there with a slightly confused and bemused look on his face as he read the paper. Once he finished it, he closed his eyes and rubbed his temples as Sherry watched him nervously.

"Uh, I don't quite know what to say. I mean, I agree with all the basics. I do. But somehow having it on paper is, well, it's weird."

"You're right. It is weird. But I've been burned in the past and I thought by getting it out there now, there shouldn't be any surprises later."

"I guess we're working on paragraph four and thinking about five. That seems the point where this thing would definitely kick in. Right?"

"Yeah. Exactly."

"Hmm. Let me think about it. For now, I'd like to continue with paragraph four and maybe when we meet after class next week, we can discuss things in the cold light of day."

"Yeah, that'd be great."

After a half-hour of kissing and gentle hugging, Chad broke things apart and headed home. Sherry was hopeful he'd agree to the contract particularly since his kisses were to die for. He was a definite keeper.

Over coffee at the Student Union on Wednesday afternoon, Chad brought up the contract. "So, let me get things straight. Is this a contract or more of a guideline?"

"I call it a contract but it's not like a legally binding thing. It's more like a definite guideline. Uh, think you can live with it?"

"Uh, yeah, I guess. Uh, look, you're pretty hot and I'd like to move along with things but I'm concerned this will be in the back of our minds, or at least mine, and I'll always be wondering if I'm doing things right."

"Look at it this way. I like you. I can easily see myself dragging you into my bed. I just want this to make sure we have an understanding of, well, you know, of what we can comfortably do before we get to that point."

"Hmm. Well, OK, let's give it a whirl. I'm going to head to the student clinic and get tested and in the meantime, maybe we can try a few little things. OK?"

"Yeah, great. Does this mean we're getting together this weekend?"

"Sure. Interested in a trip to go hiking up to Patterson Falls?"

"Sure. Great. Tell me when and I'll be ready."

The hike was a wonderful summer hike. There was a faint smell of smoke in the air from a nearby campground as they hiked to the falls. There they were able to enjoy a picnic and a quick nap as they stretched out side-by-side with her head on his chest. After they returned to his car they drove into a nearby town and enjoyed a sumptuous meal at a trendy bistro. On the final drive back to campus in the dark she gently laid her hand on his lap and lightly stroked his thigh. Although she never felt his cock directly, she got the definite sense he was erect for much of the drive.

Back at her place, she invited him in and offered a drink. "Wine or beer?"

"Wine, please. Don't want to overwhelm you with beer breath."

"What a considerate guy," she thought to herself. Sure, she had kissed guys with beer breath in the past but it was never something she would look forward to and here was a guy who took her thoughts and feelings into consideration. "Sure, coming right up. I've got a nice pinot gris. OK?"

"Yeah, sure."

A few seconds later they silently toasted each other and sipped the wine.

"What a lovely day, Chad. A little exercise, fresh air, nice sights, good dinner. You know how to treat a girl."

"Hey, I believe in doing what I like and if the girl agrees, then that's an added bonus. Glad you liked it."

"I'd like it a whole lot more if I could have some dessert."

"Dessert? We had some sorbet already."

"I'm thinking of another kind of dessert," she grinned.

"Oh. I see. OK, then," he replied as he scooted closer to her, bent down and lowered his lips to her. The kisses were wonderful! He was gentle and teasing but yet so sexy at the same time. It had been so long since she had been with a guy she found herself getting extremely excited. "Maybe this will lead to something nice," she mused to herself.