The S Contract

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you in there?" he asked after a few moments of silence.

"Mmm-hmm."

"Still want me to read it?"

"I don't know, I, uh..."

"OK, I'll make a deal. Put it over on the table next to you. If at any time you feel things are not going well or if we're, if I'm doing anything wrong, just say stop and I'll stop. I swear I'll stop. I like you, a lot, and the last thing I want to do is hurt you."

"So, you'll read it and follow it if I feel things aren't going the right way?"

"Yes."

"OK, we have a deal. Kiss to seal it?"

"Thought you'd never ask," he responded as he leaned down to her and let his lips touch hers.

Their kissing soon became deeper and more sensual. He didn't shove his tongue down her throat but he let it tease her tongue between episodes of wonderful lip play. And unlike many other guys, he seemed content to explore her mouth and face slowly with his lips and not rush on to second base. As he nibbled her earlobe for the third or fourth time, she became seriously stimulated. Her earlobes, along with her lower neck, were major erogenous zones and stimulating them seemed to send an immediate message to her brain and pelvis, a message that demanded more and more from him. She sighed and shivered a tiny bit before telling him she was getting seriously turned on.

"You complaining?" he chuckled.

"Uh-uh. Want more..." her voice cracked as he dropped his lips to the low neck. Somehow it seemed he realized he had hit paydirt. His tongue dragged slowly across the lower neck, down onto the collar bones and slowly out to the tiny, thin straps holding up the gown. His teeth grabbed one strap and pulled it over and off the shoulder letting that side of the gown to fall free, exposing the top of her breast. Right when she thought he might bring his lips to her boob, he turned to the opposite side.

"Noooo!" her mind screamed, "Don't ignore my nipple!" but she was incapable of verbalizing by then.

The opposite strap was similarly pulled free but this time with his tongue, a tongue whose tip dragged sensuously across her shoulder sending shivers across her chest. Once the second strap was freed from the shoulder, her gown slid slowly, agonizingly slowly down and down until it seemed to catch on her erect nipples. Dylan did nothing to remove the gown, instead he lowered his lips and slowly marched down the tops of her breasts planting exciting little kisses on the ski slopes above the nipples. Oh, how she wanted for the gown to fall free and for him to kiss her nipples but when she reached over to tug the gown free, he gently held her hands in place on the bed.

"Uh-uh, no cheating," he whispered.

"But I want, I need your mouth on them."

"Don't be so impatient," he softly chuckled, "All in due time."

After eons of agony and anticipation, she realized he had slid his mouth lower and suddenly, with a flick of his tongue, the gown fell freely to her waist. For several seconds nothing happened. "Where was his tongue? Why didn't he do anything?" her mind screamed. Upon opening her eyes, she saw him looking at her, at her breasts with a sweet little smile.

"Like?" she asked with a bit of an anxious voice. She had always thought her breasts were decent, but like any woman she had her doubts. How could she compete with those runway models and theSports Illustrated swimsuit goddesses?

"Gorgeous, absolutely gorgeous. How do they taste? Hmm?" he responded as her eyes closed. A few seconds later she felt his breath tickle her left nipple, lightly at first and then heavier as she sensed him coming closer and closer. 'Houston, we have landed!' raced through her mind with his initial contact. Sweet Jesus, did that ever feel good. A light nibbling with his lips pulled at her erect nipple before a long, slow lick covered it sending even greater messages of pleasure to her brain.

"Oh, God, oh, God, oh..."

Right as she thought this was the most amazing sensation her nipples had ever felt, he turned up the burner even higher. His lips lightly nibbled, his tongue dragged across her and his mouth slowly sucked until her left nipple and breast was an amazing focus of sexual tension. She suddenly found herself rising towards an orgasm, a sensation which was suddenly broken as he moved to the opposite side. Again, the sensations were phenomenal but now he let his fingers tease the left side while his mouth dealt with the right. That sensation of rising towards an orgasm came roaring back, she felt herself climbing up and up, her body tensing more and more until she came to the crest, teetering there for far too long before she fell off the back side.

As incredible, extreme pleasure raced through her writhing body, she was vaguely aware of unintelligible cries in the room, cries calling to the heavens, cries of extreme pleasure which bordered on painful. Eventually the cries abated, her arched back collapsed down on the sheets and tears flooded her eyes. Dylan's kisses and sucking were replaced with sweet, tender licks until she opened her eyes and gently pushed him away.

"Don't you like my kissing?" he smiled at her.

"Oh, God, that was, uh, that was, I don't have words for it. Jeez, you've ruined me forever."

"And the night is still young."

"I can't take any more, honest!"

"OK," he chuckled, "Somehow I don't believe it."

"Well, maybe if you give me a few minutes, I'll recover."

"Only a few."

His hands drifted up and down her back with long, slow loving strokes as she relaxed and realized Dylan wasn't pushing or demanding like so many other guys who would have already been insisting on going further, wanting a blow job or full-on sex by then. She reached her arms around Dylan giving him a big hug before she lay back down, breasts proud and firm on her chest.

"Well, Sir, you've got quite the tongue. What else is in your bag of tricks?"

"My tongue isn't done with you yet."

"You can't be serious!"

"Oh, I am," he laughed softly as he reached down to the hem of her gown and slowly, oh so slowly, pulled it down, exposing the rest of her belly and pelvis inch by inch. As her trimmed hair popped into view he seemed to catch his breath and smile, something that thrilled her. She never liked to be completely shaved and always worried guys might be turned off by her still having a triangle of fuzz but Dylan seemed to like what he was seeing.

"Like?" she asked nervously.

"Mmm-hmm. Love it."

"Good. I was worried..."

"Don't worry. You're a goddess and you're perfect. I definitely like it. I just wonder what it will taste like."

"You serious? After what you did to me you want to taste it?"

"Oh, yeah. Here, slide up a little."

And his lips descended onto her belly and began an agonizingly slow march, millimeter by millimeter, down her torso. Upon his reaching her belly button, she was already so excited with anticipation she could hardly believe it. As his tongue slowly crept over her lower belly to her fuzz, her excitement went even higher. When he neared her happy place, as she sometimes called it, she could feel his breath on her clit, stimulating it long before there was any contact at all. It became a session of teasing and retreat, teasing and retreat with him coming ever closer to her clit but not quite touching it. She could feel herself flooding below as moisture dribbled down her taint, but still, still he kept away from her clit until she began to beg.

"Please touch me, I can't stand this torture."

"Uh-uh, not yet."

"Dammit, Dylan, please."

"It'll cost you," he answered as his tongue barely grazed her clit.

"Ahh, so good...."

"What?"

"Your touching me, was so good..."

"Oops, sorry, didn't mean to," he said with a smile in his voice.

"You rat, if you don't touch me I'll......oh, God, that feels so good," she moaned as his tongue interrupted her demand. And just like that, she was off on another journey to extreme pleasure. His tongue gently stroked and darted, his lips nibbled and kissed and his mouth sucked and hummed. This oral artful dance drove her rapidly up and up her orgasmic cliff again until she was teetering on the brink, then he'd ease off, frustrating yet exciting her more and more. Time and time again she was convinced she would climax only to be denied at the last second. On the fifth (or was it the sixth?) round of his easing off she was so frustrated she let her hand slip down but once her fingers reached her hair, he grabbed her by the wrist and pinned it to the sheets.

"Uh-uh, I'm in charge."

"Dylan, have mercy, please," she almost wailed.

"Like I said, gonna cost you."

"Anything, please let me..." But her sentence was lost in a sigh of intense pleasure as he applied more pressure and slipped two fingers into her before curling them upwards. Within seconds she was spinning out of control, engulfed in the most powerful orgasm of her life. Lights pulsed in front of her clamped-shut eyes and surges of extreme pleasure raced through her body. Her overloaded brain seemed to trip a switch and disconnect from her body leaving her unable to process what exactly was happening to her. At one point she was vaguely aware her hands were pulling his head tightly against her, forcing more contact and more pressure on her clit.

At the point she normally would find herself coming down from her orgasmic high, she vaguely realized he was continuing his assault on her clit, driving her into a second and even a third orgasm until she was babbling, trying to communicate her need to stop. Finally, she pushed his head from her, stopping the incredible contact between his tongue and her clit and allowing her to recover. Dylan crawled up next to her and took her in his arms as she continued to come down from her high. As he held her, he gently stroked her back and kissed the top of her head.

Once her mind cleared a bit and she felt herself back on planet Earth, she shivered slightly before looking up at him.

"Where did that come from?"

"What?"

"That tongue! How could something feel so good and at the same time torture me? Huh?"

"I wanted to make you feel good."

"Jeez, mission accomplished. I feel like a bowl of well-satisfied jelly."

"Glad you liked it."

After a few minutes of recovery, Sherry sat up and looked down on him. "You're gonna pay."

"What do you mean?"

"You, Sir, will be begging me, pleading to me, to give you relief."

"Promise?"

"Oh, I promise. Now, where should I begin?"

She tugged his boxers down to his feet and tossed them on the floor. Over the next fifteen minutes, she kissed, licked and sucked all over his torso. She spent time working on his nipples and though he didn't respond quite like she had, she realized he enjoyed having them kissed and sucked. At one point when she was leaning over him, her breasts dragged across his belly, an action met with a groan of delight. Once she realized he liked that sensation, she purposefully repeated it again and again, even allowing them to drag across his erect cock. She thought about letting him have a titty fuck but decided her moth was a better way to go. Once she brought her mouth to his head, she returned his torture in kind. First, she held him near the base and let her breaths lightly flow over his mushroom. Her hand would slowly pump up and down near the base but she purposefully avoided touching the most sensitive part right below the head. Eventually, she allowed her mouth to open widely before taking him inside, but she did everything possible to avoid touching him.

She knew she had his attention when he groaned, "Close your mouth, let me feel it."

After pulling up off him, she looked back up at him with an almost evil grin, "So close and yet so far, huh?"

"Why? Why are you doing it?"

"Paybacks are hell, aren't they?" she chuckled before she lowered herself to him again, but as before, avoiding contact. Finally, she allowed her tongue to lightly caress around the base of his head, drawing a groan of appreciation from him. She pulled her tongue back before licking him again. After several such teases, she relaxed her open mouth and closed it on him. She slowly started to move her mouth up and down in time with the stroking of her hand. Her tongue swirled around his head as she applied increasing suction to his obvious moans of delight. Sherry liked giving blow jobs, but only if the guy 'behaved' and didn't try to force things further like that asshole Travis had done a year before. And Dylan was the perfect guy. He had one hand lovingly placed on her head but absolutely no pressure had been applied and even though he was getting increasingly stimulated, he never bucked up and tried to force his cock down her throat.

He exploded. One second he was moaning and the next, he exploded. Wave after wave of his tangy, salty come squirt to the back of her mouth and down her throat until there was no more and his body relaxed under her. With a gentle lick of his shaft and a kiss on the head, she rose up to see him sprawled out, head cocked back and eyes closed.

""Like?"

"Phew. Uh-huh. And you're right."

"Yes?"

"Paybacks are hell," he chuckled before pulling her down for a nice hug. As they lay there, her mind raced as she thought about the evening so far. His oral sex on her had been fabulous and he was such a gentleman, a tease, sure, but still a gentleman. And when she went down on him, that's when she knew he was special. He allowed her to be in control, allowed her to be a 'partner' in the true sense of the word. And it was all without the S Contract, like sex should be!

After a period of quiet hugs and gentle pets, she turned to him with a smile. "Do I feel something ready again?"

"Don't think it ever totally went down."

"Goodie! Condom?"

"Right here," he said pointing to his ditty bag by the bed. "Want to put it on?"

"Love to." She ripped the package open and rolled the condom down his shaft feeling his pulsations the entire time. While gently stroking to help harden him, she looked down at him with a smile. "Mind if I'm on top?"

"No. Go ahead. I'd love you to be on top."

"One of my faves. Let's me be in control."

"I kinda think you like being in control."

"Sometimes, yeah, I do."

She raised up over him and lowered herself down, allowing her slit to ride along his cock. After she moistened his head with her juices, she aimed him right at her opening and lowered herself agonizing slowly down on him. Dylan wasn't huge by any means but he was certainly more than adequate to stimulate her opening. A soft 'Aaah' was all she heard for the first few seconds after she lowered herself onto him. There was a tiny slurping noise as she raised and lowered herself again and again. In short order she found herself rapidly getting more and more excited and she could tell he was also enjoying things from his little grunts and moans. In spite of feeling increasingly excited, she became aware of a certain feeling, one of excitement but not enough for climax. She never understood why it happened but sometimes she'd get excited but there seemed to be a barrier to climax, particularly if she had orgasmed recently.

She rode him harder and harder, lowered herself down until her breasts slid on his chest, aimed her clit right at his pubic bone, but all without success. After doing this for a few minutes she realized she'd have to do more in order to climax. Straightening herself up, she started a forward and backward swiveling of her pelvis before reaching down and sliding her first two fingers over her pearl. Using little swirling motions with her fingers, she rapidly achieved what her mind demanded but her body had failed to produce: another orgasm, milder than the other two but still it was a wonderful feeling rippling from pelvis to brain. As she was coming down from her high, she realized Dylan was thrusting more and more. Reaching down and wrapping her fingers around her opening, she squeezed slightly to increase the pressure on his cock. Within a minute he lunged forward, arching his back and moaning as his fingers gripped her thighs, before relaxing.

Once he relaxed, she leaned over him again, breasts sliding over his chest and reached her lips to his. The two came together with slow, meaningful kisses, soft murmurs of contentment and whispered sweet-nothings.

"Mmm."

"Nice."

"Feel sooo good."

"Me, too."

"You feel good."

"So do you."

"Be mine?"

"Valentine?"

"Mmm-hmm."

"OK. Be mine?"

"Mmm-hmm."

She giggled a bit before kissing him again. Once she slid off him, he pulled off the condom before she laid her head on his upper chest. As she lay there her mind began to race. They hadn't used the contract. She hadn't needed the contract. Why was that? Was it because of who he was? Was it because they had a much stronger connection than a mere hook-up? Was it the beginning of, well, too soon for the 'L' word, but was it the beginning of a strong relationship? Was it....? Was...?

——-

When she woke up, she found herself the inside spoon with his strong arms around her giving her a sense of comfort and peace. She snuggled a little back towards him while realizing something else was waking up! And that something felt very, very nice between her cheeks. She found herself subtly thrusting her pelvis back and forth as his cock grew ever bigger and firmer. His arm draped over her giving a gentle squeeze, letting her know he was awake and enjoying the moment. A few minutes later his hand slid over her breast, lightly stroking her nipple, telling her he was interested.

"Mmm. Good morning."

"Morning to you, Dyl. Sleep well?"

"Oh, yeah. Nice waking up, too."

"Uh-huh," she responded as she relaxed, enjoying his light strokes on her tummy and breast. But nature called. "Excuse me, Hon, but I need to pee."

"Mmm. OK, I'll be right behind you."

Several minutes later both were back in bed, stretched out and facing one another. As their lips slowly met, she realized Dylan was a great guy. The night before he had treated her with amazing respect and allowed her to experience wonderful orgasms before he had his. And even on that morning he was not pushing, not demanding but was simply allowing things to develop naturally. She felt a closeness to him which she had never felt before with any guy and she knew, just knew what she wanted of him. She wanted him on top, dominating her and controlling their love making.

"Got another condom?"

"Mmm-hmm."

"Slip it on and I'd like you on top, please."

"Sure?"

"Yes, I'm sure."

Once he was over her and starting to slip into her, she knew she had made the right decision. She loved the sense of mild submission to this great guy, this great man and she knew he would not hurt her or abuse her. As if he was reading her mind, he started out slowly with gentle strokes and as time went on, his strokes deepened and sped up. Before long his cock and pubic bone were stimulating her, rubbing her clit and creating a wonderful sensation of increasing sexual tension. With his continued stroking, she realized she could potentially orgasm with him, something she seldom had been able to do with the missionary position in the past. As the tension built up in her, soft moans escaped from her throat, her hands grasped his flanks pulling him to her and her pelvis tilted slightly to increase the contact on her clit. But the best part of all was his stamina. He kept plunging in and out, stretching and teasing her lips and clit as her excitement grew and grew. That cliff she often imagined as she neared climax came roaring into view and her legs began to twitch and jerk wrapped around his as she whispered hoarsely into his ear, "Yes, yes, oh yes, a little more, yes, oh God, yes."

They both came together, as one. Her back arched as she cried out while he plunged even deeper into her, grunting in her ear. Once he had finished, he collapsed onto her, seemingly unaware of himself but his weight didn't bother her at all, in fact, it felt good to have him collapsed on her. It gave her a warm, close sensation, one she wanted to experience again and again. Within a minute he rose up off her with a tiny apology, "Sorry, hope I wasn't too heavy for you."