The S Contract

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was as if he read her mind. He broke the kisses and leaned back a tiny bit and looked right at her. "Uh, a two second timeout, OK? I, uh, I read your contract thing and I am in total agreement, even if it is kinda dry. I tested at the health center and I'm clean. You?"

She nodded 'yes' before he went on. "I really hadn't expected things to move along so quickly and I don't have any rubbers but we can do some other things short of that, I guess."

"Good, I agree. Could I invite you back to my room?" she asked as she stood up and offered her hand to him.

"Sure. I need to hit the can first. OK?"

"Of course. It's right there and I'll be right behind that door. Don't take too long," she giggled.

Once in her room she lit a couple of candles on her desk, placed some of her condoms under the pillow, dimmed the lights, slipped off her clothes leaving only a cute matching set of slinky underwear on and pulled the sheet up over her legs. When Chad came in he seemed surprised. "Wow, nice atmosphere."

"Like it?"

"Yeah. Uh, should I...?"

"Take off your clothes? Here, let me." She led him to her bed and once he sat on the edge, she began to kiss him again while she slowly teased open his buttons before pulling the shirt down and off his torso. "Now, lie down here with me."

They stretched out on their sides with arms wrapped around their torsos and lips slowly touching. She heated up slowly but surely and found herself getting warmer, hotter even, as moisture flooded her cooch. And Chad was gracious, polite and so far, at least, had followed the contract. His hands slid down her sides and stroked her butt while she decided to tease his nipples. Maybe he'd get the idea she thought to herself. When he did bring his hand up to her chest, her mind began to sing as she nodded 'yes' to him as she unhooked the bra. She was delighted he following her hints and cues perfectly.

Light touches were followed by a bit more pressure and then by very gentle pinching. She had always wondered why some guys seemed to want to pinch nipples until they hurt but finally figured out it was due to porn. She liked a tiny bit of squeezing, but nothing severe and he was fitting the bill perfectly.

"You can kiss them if you want."

"You sure?"

"Umm-hmm."

He bent his head down and licked one nipple slowly with a bit of pressure behind the tongue, then he'd lightly tease it with little strokes before pulling the entire nipple into his mouth and sucking slowly. His varied actions helped stimulate her rapidly, making her want even more. She had heard of women climaxing with nipple stimulation alone but she never had. She was also a bit nervous with the first-time experience with Chad and didn't think she could relax enough to even give it a chance. Sometimes in the past she'd had trouble climaxing with a new lover so she wanted to get to an activity which generally would set her off.

"Hey," she whispered as he paused working her nipple, "Have you ever dined downtown?"

"Huh?"

"You know, oral sex?"

"Yeaahh?" he answered less than enthusiastically.

"If it's OK with you, I'd like to be first, you know, you down on me and then me giving you a blow job."

"Uh, OK, I guess."

"Slide on down there and I'll tell you what's good."

Once he was down the bed, he gave her a questioning look.

"You're familiar with the parts, right?"

"Uh-huh."

"Good. I, uh, I like long slow licks up my slit and lingering, firm licks on my clit. You can put your finger in if you want. That helps, too."

She thought he seemed a little nervous at first but he quickly set to work. She was pleased he could follow instructions as he slowly dragged his tongue between her wet folds up to her clit. A couple of times he seemed to miss the clit and she wasn't sure if it was accidental or if he was doing it on purpose to tease and stimulate her more. Eventually, he set up a regular rhythm while concentrating more on her clit. As she was having a little trouble getting closer to orgasm, she whispered, "Try a finger or two."

Seconds later she felt him slide in one finger and start to plunge it in and out in time with his licking. It felt very good but something was missing. "Chad, curl your finger up a little. Rub the front, that's my G-spot." He followed her instructions once again and she found herself being treated almost in a mechanical manner. In spite of this, he was doing everything right and she found herself slowly climbing to her 'orgasmic cliff,' as she called it. Once at the edge, she hovered there a few seconds and fell off experiencing a decent, warm orgasm. Pleasure raced through her body as she writhed under him, clutching at his head. He fairly quickly quit licking her and went to sit up, leaving her a bit surprised. Usually after oral sex her partner would spend a few minutes gently licking and teasing, but not Chad. Still, she had had a decent orgasm and wanted to turn her attention to him.

"Can I return the favor?"

"Uh, I guess."

"Don't you like blow jobs?"

"No, I do! Really."

"I thought so. Most guys love them. Slide up here and let me get busy. Oops, off with your pants, OK?"

While turned away from her, Chad slid down his jeans and underwear. She teasingly pulled him down and looked at his groin where a big surprise greeted her: his decent appearing cock was totally soft! Flaccid! She thought he might be having some first-time nerves which would no doubt respond to her mouth and tongue. She lowered her head to him and lifted his clock to her mouth. One thing was certain: she could easily get it into her mouth. She sucked a little, licked around the head and tried to use her hand to jack him off, all to no avail.

After some five or more minutes, she turned to him and asked, "Am I doing anything wrong?"

"No, dammit. I just can't relax."

"Oh? It's private, we're having a good time, there's no rush..."

"The pressure to perform right is too much," he spat out as he sat up and grabbed his clothes.

"What do you mean?"

"I guess in the back of my mind is that damned contract and..."

"What does that have to do with this?"

"Nothing. Everything. I can't get past the rules and expectations. Look, you're nice and attractive but there are too many expectations here. I'm gonna go. Sorry."

"Wait! Chad, you're a great guy and I know almost every guy has this happen at least once. Maybe if you stayed and we relaxed and fooled around, everything would be in working order in no time."

"Sorry, by now my brain is totally fucked up. I'm leaving." He quickly dressed and bolted out of the room and a few seconds later she heard the front door slam.

WTF? She couldn't believe it. Here was a decent, good-looking guy, maybe a little shy in the experience department, who she wanted to have sex with and he wilted. And he basically blamed it on her contract. That couldn't be the problem, could it?

For the rest of the summer semester her dates consisted of two-fingered tangos and trips to the canyon with her friend BOB. Although she would climax and experience sexual release, she desperately missed being with a guy, feeling his muscles, having him take charge and teasing her to climax. But most of all she missed having a warm body in bed to wake up to. Early morning sex was one of her favorites. A quick romp or a generous blow job after waking up were high on her list of favorites.

She spent Labor Day with her family and resumed school in mid-September. Most of her classes were fairly easy and she looked forward to a leisurely semester and, hopefully, a new guy. On her first day of classes, she met Dylan, a tall, handsome guy. He was the last one to walk in the room and chose the only empty seat near the door which was right next to her. He didn't have a ring, though she knew it was no guarantee of anything. She nodded to him smiling before turning back to the prof. The lecture consisted of only an intro to the class, reading assignments and exam schedule. He let them out after only thirty minutes but with a huge homework assignment.

As Sherry got up to leave, she smiled down at her tall neighbor who was still bent over his computer writing. "Eager to get to it, I see," she teased.

He looked up at her with a little bit of a frustrated smile. "Not really, but I want to organize things so I can get right to it when I get back to my place."

"Where's that?"

"Anderson Dorm. You?"

"My roomie and I have a nice little apartment just past the Drag in grad housing."

"Wish I could do that but my scholarship requires I stay in on-campus housing. I'm Dylan, by the way."

"Sherry." She quickly shook his hand as he surprised her with an invitation.

"I'm headed to the SU. Care for a cup of coffee?"

"Since this class let out early, yeah, sure, I'm game." They walked over to the Student Union, grabbed a simple coffee and shared a small table by the window. They chatted about themselves and gave the requisite bios. They both were taking the psychology class more for fun than anything else. He was a pre-med major and she was finishing up her degree in political science.

"Why psychology?"

"Oh, it's obvious. If you can understand the mind, you'll be able to understand why people believe what they do and vote the way they do."

"I guess. I want to understand things a bit more so I can work with my patients someday."

After their coffees were done, she had to run off to her next class. She promised to save him a seat at their next class.

For the next several weeks their contact was all in the classroom. Eventually, in late-October, he asked her out on a date. "Uh, Sherry, care to hit a movie with me Friday? There's an interesting little French film showing at the Bistro. Heard it was good."

"Sure. I hope it's subtitled. My French is limited toOui andNon.

"Oh, yeah, I'm sure it is. I speak a little French but I still need the subtitles. Want to meet there or I can walk you over."

On Friday evening he knocked on her door at the agreed-to time. A tiny Asian gal answered, invited him in and introduced herself. "I'm Elise, her roomie. She'll be ready in a few minutes. Can I get you something to drink?"

"No, I'm good. Thanks. Are you a poly-sci major, also?"?"

"Nope. Pre law."

"Ooooh. Lawyers. The bane of doctors' existence. I'll have to watch out for you when I finish med school," he smiled.

"We're there to keep you guys honest."

"No, you're there to scoop up one third of the winnings with any malpractice suit," he laughed.

"Yeah, maybe. But I'm more interested in women's issues and think I might work for a nonprofit."

"OK. In that case, I guess we can be friends."

"Oh, we'll be friends if you treat Sherry nice. She's my bestie and I don't want to see her hurt. If I do, I might sic my lawyer friends on you," she giggled.

"Trust me. I've been hurt myself and I'd never want to do that to her."

"Good."

"Do what?" asked Sherry as she came into the living room.

"Hurt you. I threatened him if he hurt you."

"Thanks, Elise, but I think he's harmless."

"Do you?"

"Yeah, I'm sure of it."

"Hey, guys, I'm right here, in case you forgot."

"Oh," teased Sherry, "Didn't see you. Ready?"

On their way to the movie theater, they chatted about their class together as well as college life in general. Dylan seemed like a super nice guy; easy going, friendly, not inclined to hang all over her. At the theater he bought a small bag of candies before they went inside. The movie, filmed in black and white, was an interesting one with lots of emotional drama and a little bit of skin during a couple of love scenes. There were the usual gratuitous boob shots and in one scene the guy's toned ass was seen during simulated intercourse. Sherry wasn't a prude but she was glad the sex scenes were modest and even more glad there wasn't any overt violence. She always had wondered why something as natural and uplifting as sex was censored far more than brutal violence.

After the 'happily ever after' ending, they dropped by a local pub for a glass of wine and the opportunity to chat. On the way back to apartment, she took his hand and at the door she invited him in.

"Ah, I think I'll pass. I had a great time tonight and would love to go out again but I've got to work in the morning. Thanks, anyway."

"Sure. And I'll accept another invite, believe me. I had a good time, too."

After she opened the door, she turned to him and gave him a tiny hug as he kissed the top of her head. "Good-night," he whispered and turned away.

In her apartment she found herself surprised, surprised at how much fun she had and even more surprised he turned down an invite inside. Elise wandered into the living room with a grin on her face.

"Bad date, huh?"

"No! Good date. Nice guy."

"He didn't come in...?"

"Nope. Had to work tomorrow morning."

"Get to feel him in the movie or at least a kiss at the door?"

"Nope. Neither one. He was a perfect gentleman. Did kiss the top of my head when I gave him a tiny hug."

"Huh! You sure he's going to ask you again?"

"Already did. Maybe he's a tiny bit slower than most guys."

"Hell, yeah, he's slower. If nothing happens next time, I'd dump him."

"He's a nice guy. Maybe it'll take a bit more time."

"If I was you I'd keep looking."

-----

After two more weeks, he asked her out again. "Uh, Sherry, could I interest you in a day trip to the coast?"

"Sure! But isn't it a bit cool this time of the year?"

"Yeah, but the beaches will be deserted and we can stop by for a hot dinner on the way back."

"Sounds fun. I'll bring lots of warm clothes."

"Good, you'll need them."

The trip was a smashing success. They spent the entire time driving there talking, joking and teasing. At the beach they strolled along looking for seashells and sand dollars. Due to the cold they both wore gloves but she looped her hand under his arm for much of the walk. A hot chocolate warmed them up before their drive back and they stopped at a nice restaurant for dinner before he brought her home.

At the door she invited him in. "Care to come in for a few minutes?"

"Sure, but not too long. I've got a tough test Monday and will need to get some decent sleep tonight so I can study tomorrow."

"Drink?"

"Anything with no alcohol or caffeine would be great."

After offering him a lemonade, she sat next to him on the couch. "Had a great time today. Thanks."

"Yeah, was fun. Too bad there weren't more sea shells. I thought this time of the year there might be some."

"Yeah, but I enjoyed the break and the company," she said as she slid over next to him.

"So did I."

He wrapped his arm around her as she snuggled up to him, enjoying the closeness and warmth. When she turned to him looking for a kiss, he bent down and gave her a quick, warm smooch. She would have liked something more but he seemed disinclined to go for seconds. They sat there quietly for a bit before he began to talk.

"Say, Sherry, uh, I, uh, I had a good time but I think we may be on different wavelengths when it comes to our relationship..."

"What relationship?"

"Ouch. I guess I should have said friendship. I get the idea you want to take things a little further and faster than maybe I do. Make sense?"

"Yeeaaah, I guess. Most of the guys I've been with want more after a date than you do."

"I see. Look. I like you. You're fun, attractive, easy to talk to and I'd like to get to know you better but I'm in no rush, see?"

"Uh-huh."

"So, if you want more faster, then I may not be the guy for you."

"Uh, but you're a nice guy and I think I'd be a fool to turn you down for being more of a gentleman than most of the guys I've met."

"Well then, I guess we are on for another date sometime, OK?"

"Yeah, definitely OK. Do I get at least a little good-bye kiss?"

"Mmm, I think we can arrange that."

Later that night in bed her mind was racing. He was a great guy, friendly and fun. But she did want a little bit more physical contact. She never hopped into bed at the drop of a hat, though she had to admit her S Contract might suggest otherwise. But she was a normal young woman with a natural sex drive and felt it was worth exploring the sexual side of a relationship with a decent and willing guy. Dylan was definitely decent, but he lacked a bit of willingness, dammit!

She crawled into bed and decided to take care of her sexual needs by polishing her pearl. She was already wet enough from dreaming about sex with Dylan so she was able to bring the moisture up to her pearl, rub little circles on it under she came, groaning between clenched teeth.

It was two weeks later (and after several more trips downtown) before Dylan asked her out again. As it was getting late in the fall, outdoor activities were fairly limited. He invited her to the Student Union Theater for another movie. This one was a bit more mainstream romance movie where boy met girl, boy lost girl and boy got girl in the end. It was fairly predictable but still a fun little movie. The romance part got her turned on a tiny bit but she had already figured out Dylan would most likely not be interested in anything physical.

Back at her room he surprised her by initiating a bit more aggressive kissing. His tongue was teasingly wonderful and he didn't thrust it down her throat, something she hated. He hugged her but his hands remained on her back and he never went for the girls, to her dismay. After twenty or thirty minutes he broke things off and eventually departed with a promise for another evening together before the winter break.

One week before finals they got together again. Even though she'd been out casually with another guy in the meantime, she was excited to be going out with Dylan again. There was something about him that intrigued her far more than the other fellow. Finals were coming fast and both knew they needed to study so they actually planned a study date. She went over to his place where they sat and quietly studied while occasionally chatting with each other. It wasn't the most exciting, romantic or sexy date but when he escorted her back to her place, she realized she'd had a good time. What was even better was the kiss she got before he left. Hedid know how to kiss, that was certain.

During the holidays she was delighted when he called her. They talked about their Christmases, families and plans for the next term. She was pleased when he invited her out the night she was to get back to campus for a drink on the Drag.

They ended up having more than one drink and on the way back to her place she was 'feeling no pain.' She giggled at his remarks while hanging onto his arm. At her place she invited him in knowing her roomie wasn't back yet. Once he sat on the couch, she crawled onto his lap and began to attack his lips with hers. She found herself getting super worked up. It had been two weeks since her last orgasm thanks to her having to share her room back at home with her little sister. "Maybe I can get him to at least give me a little digital relief," she thought to herself as she ground herself on his lap and promising fullness in his pants. Bringing his hand up to her breasts resulted in him teasing her nipple through the blouse but he never pushed things any further. Eventually she reached down and began to pull at his belt only to be met with his hand holding hers.

"Uh, I'm not quite ready for that."

"Even just a little hand action?"

"Uh-uh. Look, I like you a lot but I want a little more time before we take any big steps."

"A hand job isn't exactly a 'big step'."

"You're right, but I'm still not ready."

"Dylan, personal question. Are you, uh, are you a virgin?"

"Uh, no, I'm not. I won't tell you details but I've been with more than one girl, to tell you the honest truth."