The S Contract

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, felt good. God, you have no idea how good it felt."

"When I collapsed on you or before?"

"Both! Oh, Dylan, that was amazing, absolutely amazing."

"Nice Valentine's present?"

"Yes and St. Patrick's Day and April Fool's Day...the list goes on and on. I sure hope we can celebrate a few more holidays like this one."

"If you don't toss me out, I plan on being there." He kissed her sweetly before sitting up. "Breakfast?"

"I need a shower before going downstairs."

"Nope. Room service. Here's a menu. Tell me what you want and I'll order while you shower. OK?"

"More than OK. Thank you."

After a wonderful breakfast, she dressed in a modest blouse and pants set while he sported a casual remake of his clothes from the night before. Wordlessly and carrying the roses, they left the room and made it to his car. On the way back to the university, she let her hand rest lightly on his thigh. As they didn't talk much, her mind raced with all of the images and feelings from the previous twenty-four hours. And her mind kept going back to the S Contract. She realized she needed it originally to help her overcome her own insecurities and to help her avoid being hurt. More importantly, however, she realized he had been right. With the right person, a sex contract was not needed. Simple communication and respect were all a couple needed to prevent problems such as she had had previously.

"Hey," she said quietly, "You were one hundred percent right last night."

"About what?"

"My paperwork."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah. And I think I'll need to invite you to a little ceremony."

"Ceremony?"

"Uh-huh. I think I need to dispose of my S Contract with a couple of matches. You willing to help me out?"

"I'd love to but if I recall correctly, you left it on the bedside table."

"Idid? Oh, my God, what will the maid think?"

-----

Trionyx -- Valentine's Day 2023

-----

Please don't hesitate to vote and leave comments. Thank you.