The S Contract

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why are you so, uh, reluctant to take things further?"

"I guess I don't feel we're ready for that yet."

"When will you be ready?"

"Impatient?" he chuckled.

"Well, yeah. You're hot and you make me kinda horny and..."

He smothered her talking with another kiss yet after another ten minutes or so, he brought things to a close. "Hey, I'm finding myself liking you more and more and I'm getting horny, too. Let's get together soon, OK?"

She smiled as a little tear puddled in the corner of her eye, "OK, but honestly, Dylan, if our approach to intimacy is so different, maybe we should call this off. I mean, I obviously want more than you do."

"Ah, well, if that's what you want but I need to tell you you're an amazing gal and Ido want more, but not as quickly as you, I guess."

"How long does a girl have to wait?"

"I don't know but I'll know when the time is ripe. How about this; you think about it and if you're still interested, let me know. I'll, uh, I'll let myself out."

She dissolved into tears once he closed the door. He was a great guy, nice, attractive, smart and a great kisser yet it seemed he wasn't interested in taking things further any time soon, if at all.

Over the next couple of weeks, she wondered if she should contact him or just let him go. Finally, near the middle of the month, she decided to lay things out to him and gave him a call.

"Hey, Dylan. Sherry."

"Hi, Sherry. What's up?"

"I was hoping we could get together again."

"For a fun date or to talk."

"Date. Uh, I'd like to invite you out for dinner Saturday. You open?"

"Yeah, I am but only if we go Dutch."

"You don't have to do that. It's my invite."

"Only if we split it," he laughed.

"OK, OK. You win. How about Freddy's Bistro?"

"Sounds good. When should I drop by?"

"Six, OK?"

"Sure. And Sherry, I'm glad you called."

That last little statement caused her heart to soar. Even though he had put the brakes on their physical relationship, it seemed he still liked her.

Dinner was casual and fun. The food was great and they each had a glass of wine as well as some port with dessert. They spent the entire time talking, joking and laughing. Sherry found herself thinking she'd never had so much 'fun' on a date. As she thought about it, she came to the realization it was because there were no expectations and no pressure. They were simply two students having fun with each other. On the way back to campus she slid her hand inside Dylan's elbow as they navigated the icy sidewalks. Once they were back at her place, she invited him in.

"Can I interest you in coffee?"

"No, but I might be interested in something sweeter."

"Oh? What's that?"

"Your lips," he smiled.

Once they found themselves on the couch, she found herself in heaven. He was extraordinarily nice, polite and not pushy. In the past she would have expected a guy to nudge the boundaries but she figured Dylan wouldn't and for some reason, she was good with it. After several minutes of warm, generous kisses, she crawled onto his lap. More kissing and gentle hugs ensued.

At a break in the action, she whispered in his ear, "You've got this kissing thing down, know it?"

"Um, thanks. You, too."

"You're turning me on, a lot."

"Likewise."

"I could tell. I'm feeling a little bit of interest in your pants."

"Um-hmm."

"Are you interested in...?"

"Sherry, of course I'm interested but the issue is are we ready?"

"Oh, God, I'm ready."

"It's not if you're ready, it's ifwe're ready and I don't think we are."

"How will we, how will you know if we're ready, anyway?"

"I don't have any set standard or rules. Maybe I'm old fashioned but I believe we'll know it when we see it," he replied as he brought his lips to hers. These words were enough to make her decide against showing him the S Contract.

"Maybe another day," she thought.

Several minutes later after they broke apart, he excused himself while promising a coffee date in a few days. As he left her apartment, she felt a hollow ache in her pelvis.

"Dammit! Why, why do I finally find a great guy and we can't do anything more than lip sucking? He's sooo fun, friendly, smart and good looking! Aaargh!" she wondered out loud.

It was early February when he called her one afternoon. "Hey, Sherry, how are you doing?"

"Good. Kinda missed you here lately."

"I know, but life has gotten majorly busy. I have one tough class that I need to ace if I hope to get into med school. They've got quiz sections every week and so far I'm barely eking by with an A minus. I hope you've received my texts..."

"Yeah, I have and they're too cute. That last one with the cat meme was darling."

"Yeah? I'm not much of a cat person but I thought it was too cool to pass up. Uh, interested in a date Friday?"

"Sure. What'd you have in mind?"

"My roomie will be out of town and I thought you could come over and we'd watch some trash on TV."

"Mind rotting trash?"

"Yeah."

"I'm in! I need an evening like that. What can I bring?"

"Nothing but your sweet self. I'll have some snacks and drinks. Any preferences?"

"Wine and cheese, of course."

"Good. I'll come over around six and escort you to my room."

On Friday she decided to dress casually with a sexy undertone. She showered, shaved her legs and cleaned up downstairs before putting on some sexy panties. Over tight, black leggings she wore a thin top you could practically read through. It was rather cool so she slipped on a vest before donning the coat. She applied a dab of perfume between her boobs and along her neck.

"This ought to do it," she thought before she remembered her S Contract. "I'll bring it with, just in case."

He was punctual and escorted her to his room while holding her hand. There he turned down the overhead lights and lit a few candles before offering her a glass of wine. A plate of exotic cheeses lay on a stool next to his bed. He offered her a seat between him and the cheese.

"What are you in the mood for?"

"You have to ask me that?" she giggled.

"No, I mean for a movie. Any preferences?"

Maybe a little bit of a drama but hopefully without too much violence."

After scrolling through the options, they picked one and started watching. It was a decent movie and at one of the steamier sections she reached over to hold Dylan's hand. A few minutes later he paused the movie and stretched over to her. "Kiss?"

"Mmm-hmm."

As on previous occasions, Dylan's kisses were fabulous and quickly caused her desire climb to the stratosphere. She returned his kisses with increasing passion, pulling him to her and hugging him tightly. After a few minutes he broke the kissing while holding her to him.

"Nice, huh?"

"Dylan, Honey, you have no idea how hot you are making me."

"How hot?" he chuckled.

"Scalding hot."

"Maybe I need to throw a glass of water on you to cool things down before we turn the movie back on."

"You do and I'll never forgive you, so let's get back to the movie, OK?" she answered, once she realized he was again wanting things to slow down. She had trouble concentrating on the rest of the movie as her mind kept going back to their situation and her contract. Finally, she decided to have a frank discussion with him. Once the movie was over and they kissed a bit more, she pulled herself away from him to look him in the eye.

"Dylan, uh, I'd like to talk a little about us."

"OK. What's up?"

"Do you like me? I mean, are you attracted to me?"

"Yeah. Definitely. Why?"

"Well, uh, you've seemed at times to be pretty reserved when I have suggested we might take things a bit further, physically, that is."

"Look, Sherry, you are very attractive and I have dreamed of taking you to bed. But, I want to get to know someone a lot before I take that step. I'm old fashioned that way."

"Hmm. I see. Are we getting any closer?"

"Well, yeah. Definitely," he grinned.

"Good. Uh, do you see us getting much closer tonight? I mean, more than some kissing?"

"Why? What's the rush?"

"No rush, really, it's just that you make me pretty frisky, turn me on and I get pretty horny when I'm around you."

"Me, too."

"Then, uh, why the wait?"

"Can I be frank with you? OK, here's the deal. I've been with others, you know, girls, in the past. And while hooking up and getting off felt physically good, I thought something was missing. Then last year I met a girl who wanted to take things much slower. At first I was quite frustrated, kinda like you are now, but she insisted on going slow. Well, after we got to know each other well and when we finally did get intimate, I was blown away at how much better things felt. There was a, uh, a connection, a real connection. Anyway, I decided I'd like to do the slow thing whenever I met a new person in the future."

"What happened to her?"

"She ended up moving back East to finish her college work there. We both knew long distance relationships rarely work well and, well anyway, she ended up with an old boyfriend. So, we split up but still are in friendly contact through social media."

"Hmm. Well, where does that leave us?" she asked as she thought about the S Contract in her purse.

"I believe it leaves us with some good old making out. Interested?"

"Yes!" she exclaimed as she crawled onto his lap. As they kissed and hands explored through clothes, she became aware of his erection pressing into the gusset of her tights. And did it feel good! She eventually pulled her blouse free from the leggings and guided his hand to her breasts. Dylan was amazingly good with his fingers. He lightly stroked the entire breast with his hand alternating with light little teasing touches with his fingers.

She took the opportunity to reach under his shirt and tease him as well, something he seemed to enjoy. She was pleased he enjoyed attention without demanding a blow job, or some such thing.

After making out an hour or so, they broke apart for a few minutes to grab a drink and hit the bathroom. Back on his bed they stretched out side-by-side and resumed their activities. On one occasion she let her hand drift below his belt only to have him gently take her hand and lead it back up to his torso.

"I thought I might try," she giggled.

"Believe me, I want to so very much. You're a fantastic kisser and your tits, well, they're fantastic, too."

"Dylan, Honey, you're in charge but I have to admit, your slow approach has me extra frustrated."

"Good. It'll make things that much better later."

"Promise?"

"Promise. Ah, my roomie is gone for the weekend. I know my bed is pretty narrow, but would you like to spend the night with me, you know, sleeping."

"Just sleeping?" she asked with a smile.

"Well, maybe some more fooling around but no full sex."

"Oral?"

"As much as I'd like to, nah, I'll say no, not yet."

"Sure. I'll spend the night but you need to give me one of those fantastic kisses in order to convince me."

They slept surprisingly well and in the morning he escorted her back to her apartment after promising they'd get together during the week. They kissed quickly in the lobby before she turned to go upstairs.

That afternoon while she was studying, she received a text.

having trouble concentrating

good

why

I can't study either

lol

u rat

I will make it up to u

promise?

promise

About an hour later there was a knock on her door. Through the peep hole all she could see were flowers. Once she opened the door, the flowers were lowered to reveal a teenaged girl with a cap advertising a local florist.

"Yeah?"

"Are you Sherry?"

"Yes."

"These are for you. One of our nicest arrangements. Lucky you."

"Why?"

"The guy who called it in sounded super nice. If you decide to dump him, send him my way," she laughed before turning back down the hall.

Inside her apartment, Sherry read the little card and her heart soared.

Dear Sherry, I'm inviting you to River Falls Resort for dinner, dancing and more on the fourteenth. Please be my Valentine and say yes. Dylan.

Her heart soared. A night at one of the fanciest resorts in the area. And if they spent the night, well, maybe, just maybe there'd be more than making out. And she so desperately wanted him, all of him. She quickly texted him the single wordYES and logged on to her medical account at the student health center. She printed out her latest STD screen and though it was a couple of months old, she'd not been with anyone except Dylan, and even that was of low exposure risk. But what about him? Her contract, which she'd never shown him, required him to be tested as well. After stewing about it for over an hour, she finally got up the nerve to call him.

"Hi, Sherry. What's up?"

"You get my text?"

"Yeah. Should be fun."

"Ahh, I need to ask you a question."

"Shoot."

"We're spending the night?"

"Yeah, I hoped so. That OK?"

"Sure, sure. Is there a chance for anything more than last night, I mean, physically?"

"That's two questions," he chuckled, "But I certainly plan on it. Look, I had a great time last night and when I woke up this morning, I figured I'd like to do more, a lot more. To be blunt, I'm bringing protection and, by the way, I'm clean."

"You rat!"

"Rat? Why?"

"You get me all excited, douse the fire and now light it again and tell me I have to wait a week! You're cruel," she laughed.

"Remember that line fromRocky Horror Picture Show?"

"Uh, no, which one?"

"Antici...." he paused a few seconds before finishing, ".....pation."

"Well, you get to anticipate, too. FYI, I haven't got a stich on and I'm rubbing lotionall over my body. Right now, I'm working on my breasts and next will be my upper thighs, you know, on the inside right below the promised land. And once I've finished using lotion, like I said,all over my naked body, well, then I plan on using a more natural lotion, if you get my drift, to take care of another part of my body." She smiled thinking about how this might affect him.

"You are so damned cruel," he groaned, "I might take back my invite."

"No, you won't and we both know it," she laughed. "Look, you can tell me the details of the trip later this week over coffee but right now, well, right now I'm pretty busy, if you know what I mean."

"Sherry, you're evil. Gonna run. I'll talk to you tomorrow."

"Dylan?"

"Yeah?"

"Don't."

"Don't what?"

"Don't do it. Take a cold shower instead," she laughed as she hung up the phone.

-----

The drive up to the resort was fortunately on dry pavement even though there was still a fair amount of snow on the surrounding countryside. They arrived before dusk and were able to see the falls from their suite (How could he afford it? she wondered) as daylight faded and the multicolored lights came on to illuminate the water. They ate in the dining room which was festooned with roses and red and silver balloons. After the jazz quartet began playing soft, sensual music, Dylan stood up by their table and asked Sherry to dance.

Dylan was a fabulous dancer. He had a great sense of rhythm and led her around the dance floor with ease. She was not a skilled dancer herself but in his arms she was able to move with ease and for the first time ever realized how sensuous dancing could be. Initially he kept a tiny bit of daylight between them but by the third or fourth dance she snuggled up to him, enjoying his obvious response. It stimulated in her a burning desire to drag him upstairs, jump his bones and have her way with him. But Dylan seemed content to continue dancing for the time being.

When the band took a short break, Dylan offered her another small drink which was the right amount of alcohol to completely relax her and remove any final doubts as to where the evening would end up. After another round of dancing, he held her close, arms low around her back as he leaned down to her ear.

"Care to go upstairs?"

"Please. Yes."

They made their way to the room while silently holding hands. Once the little green light buzzed on the door, Sherry realized she was getting quite nervous, more than she ever recalled being in the past. In the room was a large bouquet of red roses with a cute card signed by Dylan. He turned off the overhead light, leaving only a bedside lamp on, before he went to the window and opened the curtains. They stood there watching the light show reflect off the waterfall outside the window. At one point he bent down and kissed her neck sending thrills up and down her spine.

"Uh, why don't you freshen up first, OK?" he whispered.

"Mmm-hmm."

With her back to him she went to her bag and pulled out the sexy nightgown and hid it from his view. In the bathroom she quickly brushed her teeth, peed, stripped and touched up her perfume with a tiny bit between her breasts and on her neck. Next came the gown. It was so thin one could practically read through it and a sexy slit rose up one side clear to the hip. She fluffed her hair with her fingers and entered the main room.

She was immediately aware of his staring at her, something which both embarrassed her a tiny bit and gave her a huge ego boost. She slid around to the far side of the bed and with a tiny promising smile on her lips said, "Your turn. Don't take too long."

"Don't worry. God, you l-l-look absolutely great," he stuttered a little as he turned to the bathroom. Once he was gone Sherry reached into her bag and pulled out the contract. She sat there with her mind racing. Somehow she believed Dylan would be the last guy on the planet who should need the contract but on the other hand, she wanted things to be perfect. With the paper fluttering in her shaking hands, she slipped under the sheet to wait for him.

A few minutes later he returned wearing black, silky boxers. God, did he look good. He was no Adonis but all of his parts worked well together to create one fine looking guy. He smiled at her as he came to the bed. "Mind if we leave this lamp on? I want to see you as I pull that sexier-than-shit gown off you."

"No, that's good. Say, uh, Dylan, uh, there's something I want to talk with you about before we, uh, before we go any further."

"Sure, what's up?"

"I, uh, I've had some bad experiences with guys in the past..."

"Sher, we don't have to, you know,..."

"But I want to. You seriously turn me on but I, uh, oh, shit, I'll just say it. I want you to read this, please. It tells you what I'd like to see as we become, uh, intimate."

"What? A list of what you want? Positions?"

"No, it is more a description of how we are to treat each other, kinda like more of a rules thing. I call it my S Contract, 's' as in Sherry or sex."

There was a long, long pause before he answered. "Rules?"

"Uh-huh."

"Don't you trust me?"

"I do, I do, but I've been burned and..."

"Sherry, I'm not like other guys. Look at me. I've not been pushing you and have even applied the brakes a couple of times."

"I know you have."

"And you still want me to read it?"

"Yes?"

"Ahh, Sher, ahh, at the risk of blowing up what has promised to be a fabulous Valentine's night, I'm gonna decline."

"Decline? You won't read it?"

"Nope. I propose we go ahead and toss it aside and start with a nice, slow kiss. And if that leads to more things, great. If atany time you feel uncomfortable with where things are going, let me know. I hope you trust me enough, I mean, you're here far from home with me so you must trust me at least a little."

Sherry sat there with her mind racing. He wouldn't read it! He seemed so reasonable and wasn't pushing things yet here he wouldn't even agree to her one request. But he was sooo nice and the flowers, the invite, the dinner, the dancing were all beyond wonderful. And he told her he'd so much as stop if she asked him.