The Sadistic Therapist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The moment I'm out of this hypnotic trance, I'll make sure this monster is thrown deep inside the darkest hole in maximum security prison," she vowed to herself unaware of the fact that she won't remember a thing later.

"Next rule is simple. You cannot enter inside this villa with even a shred of clothing on. Go out, remove everything and throw it inside your master's trunk. This must be your routine every time before entering inside," ordered Helen.

She turned and left the villa. "STOP... Please someone STOP ME... HELP... HELP... I need to get out of here... Can someone hear me? PLEASE HELP..." Her subconscious screamed in her head but not a peep came out.

Her legs wouldn't stop moving until she reached to John's car. She pressed the button and the trunk opened. Reluctantly, her hands went at the hem of her white woolen turtleneck sweater. Her sobbing could be heard several feet away but there was no one to help her. Win for her subconscious was a long shot and it lost.

The sweater came off and went inside the trunk. She and a white lace bra on, which went in next. A desperate need to hide her tits was suppressed as she removed her white sneakers. They joined the pile inside the trunk along with the socks.

She tried her best, but the tight blue jeans came off next. Now she stood in the dark, outside an unknown villa, in just her white lace panties. They didn't have a chance and became the final item to join the pile as she closed the trunk.

As she turned to walk inside, completely naked, a beep sound confirmed that the car was now locked. All her clothes that could hold her dignity were now locked in the trunk of a car that belonged to this monster.

"Walk faster," yelled Helen.

A weird fear creeped in her tummy and her legs began sprinting towards her mistress. Mark closed the door behind her as she entered inside. Now she stood in front of her mistress trying to catch her breath.

"Next rule. You cannot waste time like you did today. The moment your master's car stops inside the premises of this villa, you must undress as fast as possible and sprint inside. We are not here to wait for your slow ass. Our time is valuable, and we must use our property to its fullest capacity. Is that understood?" yelled Helen.

"Yes mistress," she replied.

Helen looked down and saw a full blonde bush. She grabbed a handful of it and yanked hard. "Ahhhh..." her hands automatically came to the defense.

"Hands behind your back, NOW..." yelled Helen.

She forced her hands behind her back and locked them tightly. "Ahhhh... It hurts mistress..." she screamed as another hard pull on her bush caused immense pain.

"Why the fuck do you have these?" asked Helen.

"I've never trimmed them in my life, mistress. My mother taught me that good girls don't remove them," she replied.

"But you aren't a good girl anymore, are you?"

"No, mistress."

"What are you?"

"A whore, mistress. I am worthless whore," tears rolled down to her cheeks freely as she said those words. Both her body and soul were in pain with the current events unfolding.

"Should pull them off or shave them clean?" asked Helen.

"Shave them, mistress. Your whore will forever be grateful to your mercy."

"Bring her to the center table in the living room. I'll bring the necessary items," said Helen to John.

John held her hand and brought her to the living room. There was massive glass center table. "Lie down on top of it," he ordered.

She walked towards the table and climbed on it. The glass felt cold on her skin. In just a few seconds, she was on her back waiting for her mistress.

This moment reminded John of Pam. She would also refuse to shave down there with the same reason. "These conservative moms ruin the mindset of their daughters," he thought. With Pam, he must honor her wishes. But with Hanna, nay this whore, he had no such obligation. That was the exact point. Whatever he couldn't do to his wife, he would do to these worthless whores.

Helen came back with some warm water, towels, trimmer, shaving soap and a razor. "Spread your legs, whore." She reluctantly followed the command and waited for the torment to be over.

Helen first used the trimmer to clear the field. Then she used the damp towel and rubbed it around to create moisture and remove the leftover hairs. Hanna felt the warmness a bit nice. Shaving soap was the next item on her pubic area. Helen's skillful hands worked its magic to shave off all the remaining hairs.

"Lift your legs and hold them tight. Ass in the air," was her next command. And then she shaved everything around her asshole as well. She used another damp towel to clean the entire area and used some lotion on it.

"It's done. Now stand up and wait here."

She followed the command. Then the next phase of her humiliation came. Mary had a black leather body harness in her hands. "Stand still," was her command.

Billy and Mary worked on her to setup the harness. The top part was designed to be a cage bra. The strap at the back can be tightened as per the need which would affect the tightness of leather straps around her tits. Mary set it up to the maximum level.

Hanna felt the extreme pain around her D-cup tits. The leather straps felt so tight that it might rip her tits off her body. Similarly, the harness on her lower body was tightened. It was too tight around her abdomen, inner thighs and ass. The entire thing did nothing to hide her assets but to cause pain, discomfort and humiliation. The entire leather straps had attached sharp pointed stainless-steel breeds. Which made it look scarier to her. But for everyone else, she looked like an exotic pet.

Mark took his camera out and said, "let's document our whore for the shared cloud drive. We don't want to miss this lovely memory. Open your legs, whore."

She followed his command instantly.

"Now grab your tits and show them nicely to us."

The core of her mind war cringing at the crude commands but her hands moved to follow them. Her tits were already hurting from the extreme tightness of the harness around. She softly grabbed them as if offering them to these monsters. Mark took some shots but wasn't pleased with her performance.

"Grab them as tightly as you can. Your nails should dig inside the skin. Hurt them. I want to see the pain."

She bit her teeth hard to avoid screaming as the nails penetrated inside the skin of her tits. It began to hurt beyond her imagination. Mark kept taking photos and continued to command her to cause more pain. Her tears and facial expressions showed how much pain she felt.

Something unexpected happened. The extreme pain caused a jolt of tingling down in her pussy. Pain and humiliation were always a massive turn off for her but somehow this changed. It must be the effect of hypnosis.

Mark continued to force her into various humiliating positions while capturing everything for their shared cloud drive. Billy walked towards her with a black leather collar having a massive stainless-steel ring in front of it. He placed it around her neck, and she felt it too tight for her comfort. It made breathing difficult. The collar made it impossible to move her head downwards. Their intention was to make sure she couldn't avoid eye contact.

After a two-meter-long leather leash was attached to collar, she heard her next command, "kneel." An unstoppable force in her head worked it's magic and she dropped on her knees.

Billy pulled the leash hard enough for her to fall and take support of her hands. Things kept escalating for her in terms of humiliation factor. "Now crawl and follow me like a pet," ordered Billy. The thick leather collar forced her head in a stable position causing her eyes looking directly at the floor.

"I want to show the villa to our pet. Our whore pet. Come follow me. Walk fast, pet. We don't have time to waste. You have three worthless holes desperately waiting to be fucked hard," said Billy while pulling her by the leash.

Hanna kept crawling behind Billy as her tear drops fell on the floor. No one had talked to her with such crude and degrading words before. She hated each word coming out of his mouth. The more she hated it, the more she felt a tingling fire burning from within her pussy.

They had not touched her, yet she felt her juices flowing out of her pussy to her inner thighs, soaking the leather harness. As the hatred and humiliation increased, it caused her libido to go out of her control. She wasn't in her control anyway.

"This is your first weekend in our villa. So, do not worry much. John had told us to go easy on you. We do not want to break our toy. The plan for this weekend is simple. You must get acquainted with all of your masters and mistresses along with this villa. Some basic rules and probably get all your holes to loosen up a bit," said Billy casually while walking her like a dog.

"We'll include pain in your next visit here. I'm sure your cunt is dying for some pain but one step at a time. You know the best part for all our whores? Once they reach the edge of their orgasm. I mean the peak, beyond which they'll go insane if they don't cum. You know what I mean, right? Well, if not you'll know soon. Anyway, once they're at the peak, they still cannot cum. Their mind won't allow them to cum unless there's severe pain involved," continued Billy, walking her from one room to another.

"So, essentially a whore like you must beg for that severe pain if you wish to cum. Isn't that awesome? We will not introduce pain, but you'll beg for it. The more it'll hurt, the stronger your orgasms. It's so much fun. I can't wait for you to beg."

And then they entered in the basement. This was the hellhole for all their whores. The entire basement was a massive dungeon filled with deeply twisted and pain-inducing equipment.

"This is the pleasure house. You'll spend most of your time here. Not this weekend but from next onwards. This weekend is your introduction to our world. Isn't this place lovely? " Asked Billy as he stopped at the center of the dungeon.

"Yes, master. This place is lovely," replied Hanna. This time she wasn't sure if it was her real response or John's control over her mind.

"Let's go to one of our master bedrooms. It's time. You need to make those holes to work. Exited?" asked Billy.

"Yes, master. Really excited to please my owners," she replied. Her responses were becoming natural. It was disturbing for her subconscious to find how easily her responses were pleasing him.

They reached inside the master bedroom. It had a massive circular bed at the center. This bed can easily accommodate six to seven people, especially for the kinky acts they needed to perform.

At the center of the bed was Mark lying on his back, naked. He was sporting a massive erection already. Viagra had worked the magic by now.

"Let's start with your whore mouth. Give your master the best blowjob. Go on," ordered Billy.

The command forced her to crawl her way towards him even though she hated giving blowjobs. "It's demeaning and I won't do it," she would always say to her husband.

Her face was now close to the massive erection. It felt unbelievably long and thick. "It must be at least ten inches long and three inches in circumference," she thought. She began by jerking it but still couldn't find the courage to suck it.

"What are you doing? I think we need to be specific with this whore. Your mistress will tie your hands behind your back now. It'll force you to work with only your mouth," said Mark.

Helen walked with a soft leather padded handcuff. This was ringing several loud alarms in her head but there wasn't anything she could do about it. With her hands tied behind her back the only way to please her master was her mouth. This would turn into a challenging task.

"Begin by licking the shaft from the base to the head. Once it's all wet then give special attention to the head. Lick it, suck it, play with it. Then go down to the balls," instructed Mark.

She began the task by slowly licking his shaft. Under normal conditions, it should generate a severe gag-reflex which should be vomit-inducing. But that wasn't the case today. It tasted like double chocolate, her favorite flavor of ice cream. An urge to please this magnificent piece of cock came crashing from within her.

"How does this horrible thing taste so delicious? I desperately feel like I want more. John? He must have done something to my mind. I can't have enough of this," she thought.

Hanna worked on Mark's cock like she had been starved for several days and she found her favorite meal. His moans were the testament to how great it felt. Sucking on the head of his cock felt so delicious. As she reached for his balls, any thoughts from her subconscious were gone. Her brain solely wanted this magnificent cock inside her mouth.

"It's time, whore. Take it all in," said Mark.

She lifted her head with an excited smile on her face and attempted to take this mammoth shaft in. But then the natural gag reflex kicked in. After multiple attempts, she couldn't go further.

"Relax. You will relax your throat from now on. Your throat will easily accept anything that's so delicious, no matter the size. Now try again." John's soothing voice worked the magic in her head.

She tried again and to her surprise, no gag reflex. It was smooth and her nose touched the base of his pelvis. And then Mark took over. He grabbed the back of her head and began viscerally fucking her throat. She had tears in her eyes, but her pussy was on fire. She felt a desperate need for release already.

Hanna felt two hands on her inner thighs as they helped her to spread her legs further. It gave an easy access to her holes. And with a swift and rough motion a large and thick cock entered inside her cunt. The man behind her was fucking her cunt as hard and rough as Mark was fucking her throat. Then there were some fingers from underneath rubbing her clit, equally rough.

This entire combination was too much. Her body began vibrating. She had reached an extreme peak of her edge but somehow couldn't cum. How was this possible? No one can withstand such excruciating frustration. All the spectators laughed at the reactions of her body.

"Look how desperately our whore wants to cum," mocked Mary. Which was followed by another laughter from all.

She thought it wasn't possible to reach a higher peak of her edge but the humiliation of everyone mocking her sexual desperation intensified her peak further. The same question came to her head again, "how is it possible? Why can't I cum?" And then she remembered those words from Billy, "you cannot cum without severe pain."

John had wired her mind to block her orgasm at any cost until she's inflicted with severe pain. Essentially, he had converted into a pain slut. Only option to achieve an orgasm was to beg these monsters for pain.

Mark pulled her head up and forced her to look into his eyes. "What do you want, whore?" asked Mark.

The huge cock behind her kept the assault on her pussy. "Ahhh... Ahhh... Please... Master... Please..." Her screams and moans echoed in the room.

"Speak clearly, whore. What do you want?"

"Your whore wants to cum, master. Please... Ahhh..."

"Wrong answer," replied Billy and continued fucking her throat again.

Every inch of her body felt like blazing hot lava, eagerly waiting to erupt outside. In ideal conditions, a mere touch anywhere on her body would have resulted a massive orgasm but these weren't ideal conditions.

The cock behind her switched. New cock wasn't as big or thick as the one fucking her before. She saw Billy on his back next to Mark and could see her fluids on his huge cock.

"It was him fucking me before that would mean it's John behind me right now," she thought.

Mary hopped over Billy and guided his well lubricated cock towards the entrance of her pussy. The sequence of Hanna's first orgy began unfolding. As Mary's moans floated in the room, Hanna's subconscious reminded her of an audience present in the room.

"It's time my cock takes a slice of that wonderfully tight pussy. Let her ride my cock," said Mark to John.

She felt the hot rod buried deep inside her slip out. A hard smack on her ass cheeks reminded her that she must ride Mark's cock.

Hanna worked slowly towards his cock. It was difficult to find balance because of her tied hands. Once she was on top of him, Mark helped guide his cock towards her pussy. "Ride now, whore," ordered Mark.

"Ahhh... Ahhh... Fuck... Fuck... Fuck me..." she moaned while riding his cock.

She continued riding his huge cock while he grabbed her waist to provide her support. An unstoppable hot lava was lurking right at the edge but couldn't explode. There was an external trigger that only can help it.

"Please master... Your whore is desperate... Please..." she screamed at the top of her lungs while continuing to ride him.

"What do you need, whore?" asked Mark.

Then she recalled Billy's words again. "It's pain. I need pain, master. Please hurt me. Please master..." her screams showed her desperation clearly.

"But it isn't the plan whore. This weekend is not about pain. It's an introduction to your new life," replied Mark.

"Oh fuck... me... I'm cumming..." yelled Mary as she had a mind-blowing orgasm right next to Hanna.

What can be worse? She's on the extreme edge and unable to cum or her mistress just came.

"Please master... I beg you... Hurt me master... I need to... please... pain... I need... pain... master please..." Her mind was stuck in an endless loop of desperation. All she needed was an orgasm. No matter the cost.

"What do we get out of it?" asked Mark toying with her.

"Whatever you want, master," replied Hanna.

"Well, we'll get it anyway. There's nothing new at offer here."

"Your whore isn't sure what else she can offer, master. But she can promise whatever master wants," she replied. Her mind was too foggy and unable to think at all.

"Okay, I'll think about what I would want later. Let's give some pain to you, whore," he said.

He removed his hands from her waist and pinched both her nipples while her tits kept bouncing. "Ahhh... yes master... ahhh... harder... please harder..." she screamed.

Mark gave them a hard twist as she increased her tempo to intensify the pain. Her grunts echoed in the entire villa. The severe pain inflicted by a sharp twist of his fingers on her bouncing tits felt too much. In her head, it was the exact trigger needed.

"Yesssss... masterrrr... thank..." were the last few words that left her mouth as she jumped up from his cock and erupted the massive lava held inside on to his chest and his face. She squirted a massive ejaculation out which felt like forever.

She felt strong shivers in her entire body. Her grunts made all her words unintelligible. The world around her began to get darker and stars appeared. Her head was spinning wild as she passed out and dropped on top of him.

Mark looked towards John as asked, "wow. You never told us that she's a squirter. You've found a unicorn here."

"I can't tell you something I don't know," replied John.

"Why doesn't it surprise me at all," replied Mark with a tone that John always hated. This tone that Mark uses always felt condescending to him.

"What the fuck that's supposed to mean, Mark?" said John.

"Calm down both of you. We have a magical whore in our presence and you both began fighting over nonsense again," said Billy.

Hanna woke up still on the same bed. Mary was next to her as Billy's grunts fell in her ears. He was too close to his orgasm. And then it happened.

"Oh, fuck yeah... that's it... that's it..." announced Billy while depositing his load deep inside Mary's pussy.

He pulled out and said, "clean her, whore."

She looked at him with a confused expression.