The Sadistic Therapist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Go clean your mistress' pussy. That's part of your job. Now go." This time his command worked on her. It was possible that she was disoriented after the earthshattering orgasm. She crawled towards her mistress.

There was a repulsive feeling in her subconscious but the moment her tongue had the taste of Billy's load, all her inhibitions vanished. It felt delicious. Even better than Mark's cock. This tasted exactly like her favorite food of all time, stuffed garlic pasta. Exactly like her mom would make it.

Her mom died when she was fifteen. It has been so many years since she had craved for this recipe. She had tried it everywhere, but no one could replicate the taste of her mom's recipe.

She had tears in her eyes as the memories of mom came flashing back. She grabbed Mary by the waist and went all in on her pussy. Her tongue entered inside trying to dig every drop of the delicious load.

"Oh, wow. Whatever you did to her John, is working... fuck... yeah... I'm... cum..." Mary couldn't finish her sentence as another orgasm hit her hard.

"Get her off me. My pussy is too sensitive now. She's like a hungry wolf attacking it," yelled Mary.

Billy pulled her off his wife.

"Please master..."

"Stop. You'll get more but it's time to move on to pleasing us," ordered Billy.

"Well, you'll get a lot of this delicious meal around here. The best part, you will be repulsed by any other food but our delicious load. Only thing that can make you feel full. Even when you're out of your trace, regular food will feel unfulfilling. This makes you even more hungry by the weekends. A hungry whore is the best whore," said Mark with a loud laughter.

Her brain didn't register his last statement properly. All she wanted was the taste of a delicious load of her masters. Mark dropped her on her knees and began fucking her throat again.

"Fuck yeah... fetch what you need, whore. Get it all out. Yeah... that's right... Cocksucker... oh yeah..." mumbled Mark. He was much closer to the first orgasm of the night.

With her hands cuffed behind her back there wasn't much she could do to stop the assault on her throat. He grabbed her head and increased the intensity of his thrusts.

"Here it comes. I'm too close. Now..." he yelled and pulled his cock out of her mouth, "take it on your face. You'll love it, won't you? Our little cumslut."

A huge load dropped on her face. Few drops on her forehead, below her eyes, nose, above her lips and her chin. Mark intentionally directed his load away from her mouth.

Hanna desperately pulled her tongue out to lick as much as she could. Few drops above her lips were easy. A portion on her chin was fetchable. But the rest was unreachable for her tongue.

"Please master, untie your whore. I can't reach the rest. Please..." she begged.

"Can't get enough of your favorite meal, huh?" asked John and laughed at her.

The humiliation she felt from the laughers of her masters was increasing but she couldn't care less about it right now. Taste of her mother's cooking was unachievable otherwise. Any amount of humiliation was tolerable for the prize.

"The privilege for free hands must be earned. What can you offer, whore?" asked John.

"Whatever my master wishes," she replied.

"I want you to beg me to fuck you in your ass and then prepare your hole for my cock," said John.

Her subconscious yelled, "Absolutely not. Stop. You will not offer your sacred and nasty spot to be violated by these monsters." But the hypnotized mind couldn't resist.

"Master, your whore desperately needs to be fucked in her asshole. Please, master. Your whore will make her hole ready for her master's magnificent cock. Please master, fuck my asshole," begged Hanna.

John walked towards her back with the key and unlocked her handcuffs. "Now's the time to impress us. Show us what you can do, whore," he said.

She nervously looked at him for some guidance. The command was clear, but the details were not. How should one prepare their asshole for an all-out assault?

"Disappointing. Lie down on your back, lift your legs, grab your legs with one hand to hold them in position, spit on your other hand and use it as a lube for your hole," explained John.

Hanna followed the commands. It was difficult to spit on her hand while lying on her back.

"I would recommend a lot more. You have a virgin hole and if it's dry, it'll hurt like a bitch. Suck your fingers, insert them inside, try spreading your hole, suck them clean again and repeat until I say otherwise," she heard the next command from her ruthless master.

The humiliation she felt upon hearing her next command was immense. But she found her fingers leave her mouth and reaching her unholy hole. A loud groan escaped from her mouth as her two fingers penetrated her virgin hole. Mark's camera captured her humiliation in detail.

As she sucked the fingers again, a surge of disgusting taste opened her eyes wide. This was the worst thing she had ever felt in her mouth. The gag-reflex kicked in and she felt like throwing up.

It was also John's doing. He had enhanced the repulsive disgusting feeling in her mind whenever any anal fluids reach her mouth. This was needed to create a dilemma of choices. Would she get over her extreme disgust to entertain them?

Another drop of tear left her eye. This time it was from suppressing her gag-reflex. She had to force herself to obey her master's command and insert the fingers back inside the hole. For next few minutes, she kept repeating the process. Each time the taste in her mouth felt more disgusting than before. But she couldn't stop.

Her tormentors enjoyed and laughed at her responses each time the fingers went in her mouth. The taste felt extremely disgusting, but the humiliation felt extremely erotic to her now soaking wet pussy.

"Check it out. The whore is enjoying the disgusting taste of her ass. Her cunt is dripping. I'm sure she might explode her fluids out soon with no external influence," exclaimed Mary.

Everyone focused on her pussy and agreed with Mary. It caused another eruption of laughter in the room. This in turn caused even further arousal for her.

"That's it. Now I need some relief. Brace yourself," said John as he pointed his cock at the entrance of her virgin hole.

She grabbed both her legs, raising her ass further in air. John wasn't planning on slow and gradual penetration. He pushed with vigor, causing more than half of his shaft inside in a single thrust. Hanna wasn't prepared for such an assault. Her screams echoed across the entire villa. If there were people outside the property, they might have heard her screams as well.

The pain was too intense. He pulled out completely and pushed with even more strength and she felt his balls slapping against her ass. The entire shaft was inside her virgin hole in just two thrusts. Something else happened as well. Her pussy erupted with another massive orgasm. The intensity of the pain caused by those two thrusts was enough to push her over the edge.

The stream of her ejaculation hit John's chest. This motivated him even further. He continued to fuck her even rougher. This escalated her orgasm. Her entire body became too stiff causing her to clench her hole tighter. She felt an extremely hard slap right on her squirting pussy, "loosen up, whore," yelled John.

"Ahhhh... ahhhh..." she screamed trying her best to loosen up.

John knew this intensity of assault couldn't last long. But he didn't care to last long either. Few more thrusts later, he deposited his entire load deep inside her anal canal. By this time, she has had two more orgasms. There was no time to adapt to the length and girth which caused continuous pain.

He pulled out and said, "if you wish some of that delicious meal then scoop it out and enjoy." Everyone laughed again.

Hanna forced her fingers inside her asshole to scoop some of his load mixed with her own anal disgust. The taste was weird. Like someone ruined her favorite food. It felt like rotten food. Still, she forced herself for more. The tears never stopped because the disgust in her expressions was amusement for these monsters.

Mark gave the camera to John and pulled her up. He lied on his back and forced her to sit on top. His cock entered inside in a single thrust. Billy reached from the back. It was time for the double tag team. What followed next was the roughest assaults on both her holes at the same time.

"Fuck... ahhhh... fuck me... HARDER... master... yeah... I'm cum..." she couldn't finish before another orgasm took over her.

This was how the entire weekend was for her. Friday night, she had a lot of orgasms. But Saturday and Sunday were pure frustration. They would stimulate and humiliate her enough to keep her on the extreme edge but wouldn't inflict enough pain to provide relief.

All her food was the loads from the three men. They would fuck her holes and order her to scoop the reminiscent out and eat. Sometimes it was directly deposited in her stomach after a rough deepthroat. After she went down on both the girls and brought them to amazing orgasms, they would reward her with another delicious meal.

The worst happened when she was forced to lick the asses of her masters clean. The taste was so awful in her mouth but had to continue. It was only way to earn more loads. The craving for more was too strong for her hungry tummy. How is it possible to survive like this long-term? It was all well planned by John. Once she's out of her trance, regular food will still repulse her, and appetite would be reduced significantly. Enough for basic nutrients and survival but not enough to fulfil her hunger. This makes her perfectly ready and extremely hungry for the weekends causing her to do whatever needed for a mere load of her masters.

Sunday night after dinner, John dropped her at his clinic where her car was parked. From there she drove back to her home. He took a shower and changed clothes. This was his routine. Pam doesn't need to know anything about his extra-curricular activities. An unsuspecting, innocent wife waiting for his return.

****

"Thanks a lot, Mel. You took some time for the second session," said John as she took her hand off his and walked towards the sofa chair.

"I'm glad to help out. How did you feel after our first session?" asked Mel.

"It felt like a huge weight was lifted off my chest. I haven't felt this better in a long while," replied John.

"Awesome. So, lets continue from where we ended last time. Tell me more about your hypnosis ideas. Where did everything originate from?" asked Mel.

"Everything started when I was doing my residency under you. I felt more connected with the sadistic world shown to me by Billy and Mary. During that time, I was practicing a lot of hypnosis techniques. The seed of the idea was planted at that time, but it wasn't years later when I felt like I was ready to take the leap," replied John.

"Did anything change since you went ahead with your plans?"

"My first victim was extremely beautiful and vulnerable. She committed suicide after three months. I felt guilty for it. But couple of months later, I decided to move on with my next victim. Fortunately, there were no such other cases. We were more cautious with others. Claire was our first, so it was difficult to not push her too far. Still there were consequences. When I take financial help from them it's impossible for me to stop them from going too far."

He took a deep breath and continued, "there were three women who delivered babies and couldn't remember their fathers. Common thread, me. People from the town stopped showing up for therapies. This stopped our future victims. But the pressure from my friends to deliver more was immense. Then few days ago, miraculously, Hanna showed up. A perfect opportunity to shut them up for at least a year."

John had a satisfactory smile on his face, "I took her to the villa last weekend. I must say, she's a piece of art. In weird ways she's exactly like Pam."

"How so?"

"They both have huge D-cup tits and maintain a perfect model-like figure. Both had conservative mother who wouldn't allow them to shave their pubes off. They both can't get pregnant. But there are few major differences as well. Pam is brunette and Hanna is a blonde. Pam has hazel brown eyes and Hanna has light green. Hanna's husband was devastated by the news of her infertility, but I was on cloud nine. I never wanted kids. It was like Pam was custom designed for me."

"Any other similarities?" asked Mel with curiosity.

"Both gets turned off by humiliation or pain. Well, I've at least fixed that for Hanna," laughed John.

"Last time you said, you hadn't talked to Pam about your kinky desires. Then how do you know she gets turned off by humiliation and pain?" asked Mel.

"I once hypnotized Pam and asked some darkest questions. She doesn't remember it, but I know exactly what she likes and dislikes."

"You hypnotized your own wife?"

"I didn't do anything though. My intention was to know her better. It wasn't to make her do something she doesn't want. I would never do anything to her without her consent."

"But you did ask a lot of questions to her without her consent. Anyway, let's move on. Let's talk more about hypnosis."

"Sure. I've used my practiced method for most of the time. But sometimes I try to evolve it. Have you read a paper published by a young resident from Harvard? I think it's called Dark side of Advanced Hypnosis."

"Yes, I did. I've met her in a conference as well. She's an absolute prodigy. Patricia Heller. A true beauty with brains."

"I desperately want to meet her one day. I absolutely loved that paper. What do you think about the techniques she described in her paper? Are they just theory or can they work in real world?" asked John.

"I can't say if the so called, advanced hypnosis techniques described by her would work in real world or not but in theory they should. I think you should meet her one day and ask her. It's possible that she may have tried it successfully on someone," replied Mel.

"I would definitely meet her one day."

"There's a conference next year in September. I think it's in Vegas. She would join it. If you want, you can meet her in that conference."

"Thanks a lot. I will go to that conference for sure."

"Okay. Let's move back to our topic at hand. What's the plan for Hanna?"

"The plan is to enjoy her as long as possible. I've toned her sessions at the villa a bit down. They all agreed that we can't push her too far like we've done before with other girls and expect her long term with us. There's a physical limitation for everyone. And I'll help her a bit with her issues as well. If she feels a step better, then she'll continue coming back for more. The key is to not fix her issues but give an illusion."

"I never knew you were this evil. But it's not my job to judge the morality or legality of your actions. My job is to fix your issues. And I'm good at my job," said Mel. They continued their session for another hour before Mel decided to leave.

****

Pam walked towards the door of her house. There was a ring few seconds ago. It was afternoon. Normally, no one shows up to their house at this time of the day. She had learned to live her life alone most of the time. She opened the door and saw a woman standing.

"Yes?" said Pam assuming that she would be selling some product.

"Hi. Are you Pam?" asked the woman.

"Do I know you?"

"No. Not yet. I'm Mel. I worked with your husband back in New York."

"Oh. I'm sorry he's not at home. You can find him in his clinic," replied Pam.

Pam dropped out of New York University but was several years junior to John. She never knew much of his colleagues and friends from university days except the ones he introduced to her.

"I know. I came to see you. May I come in?"

"Oh, sorry. Please come in."

Mel walked in and went straight to the couch in the living room. She took a seat and continued, "John called me a few days ago and asked for a favor. He was struggling with some issues and wanted help from me."

"What kind of issues?" asked Pam, now worried.

"Issues with work and his own mental stress. So, I began having some sessions with him. He trusts only me because we've worked together in the past. That kind of information cannot be shared with anyone you don't trust," replied Mel.

"Why is he stressed? Is it because..." she stopped mid-sentence.

"Because of what?" asked Mel.

"I wanted a kid. It gets lonely when you've nothing to do all day. No one talks to me in this town. I don't know the reason. We tried but failed for a long time. He did tests and his sperm count was above normal. My tests had issues. It showed that I couldn't get pregnant. I asked him to try IVF and other stuff, but he refused. Am I the reason for his stress?" asked Pam with genuine concern.

"No. That's not the reason. He's completely fine with that news. There are other issues that concern him a lot."

"What issues?"

"I'm sorry. Patient client confidentiality. I can't share any information with you. But I would love to talk to you."

"About what?"

"Everything. It's possible that I might learn something from you that might help me figure out the issues on his side. Don't worry, whatever you tell me will also remain confidential. I will not share what you tell me to even John. I would recommend you do the same."

"Not tell John that I met you?"

"Yes. He might not feel comfortable that I'm talking to both."

"Yes, I understand. I'll not tell him about our meetings."

"So, do you want us to have deeper discussions?"

"Yes. I think you might be able to help me as well."

"Let's begin. Relax and lie down. Just listen to my voice. Carefully. Each. Word. Has. A. Different. Frequency. Listen. To. It. You. Will. Feel. Relaxed..."

****

Hanna walked out of the passenger seat of John's car after he parked it outside the villa. There were no commands needed this time. She removed all her clothes and threw them in the open trunk and closed it. Now naked, she followed him inside the villa where mistress Mary waited for her eagerly. There were no signs of others yet.

"Last weekend was mere fun and introduction to the villa. This time it's your introduction to the dungeon. Or let's say, your home. Some rules will change for you now," said Mary with absolute authority in her voice.

"Yes mistress," she replied.

Mary turned and walked towards the dungeon constructed in the basement of the villa. In her last visit, Hanna saw the dungeon but didn't explore it. It was massive. It will take several visits to know all details of it. As she entered inside the dungeon, everyone else was waiting for her.

"Here we have several tools for FUN available at our disposal," said Mary emphasizing on fun. "We have various cages for our whores. It depends on reward or punishment where you end up sleeping," she continued.

Hanna swallowed nervously looking around at various objects of torture visible in her sight. And the dungeon was so massive that everything was not even in the arc of her sight.

They stood in front of a six-by-four feet cage. The height was three feet, designed for the slaves to crawl into it. It had a black padded mat at one corner. There were various chains welded on the corners of this cage.

"This will be your room from now onwards. Unless you do something to earn a punishment," said Mary.

Hanna turned towards her with a worried look and said, "I'm claustrophobic, mistress. I don't think it's possible for me to survive in such a small space."

"That's too bad because this is the biggest room available for you. All other rooms will significantly reduce in sizes. I hope you don't do anything to earn punishments then," replied Mary with a huge smirk on her face.