The Sadistic Therapist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This must be that fucking asshole's plan. He can't handle me so he's using everyone else. I must shatter his ego down," thought Hanna. Somewhere her subconscious mind had stopped interrupting her in her state of trance.

Sunday began with the similar pattern. The villa wasn't spotless in one day which meant she must continue with the cleaning on Sunday. It was around six in the evening when the cleaning finished. Every person except Hanna had at least three orgasms. Frustration escalated several folds in her head. Everyone went inside to get dressed and leave. Hanna sat on her knees waiting for John to get dressed. They were alone in the bedroom.

"This is the perfect time," she thought. "Were you born as such a measly dumb fucker, or you grew into one?" Hanna asked the rhetorical question with absolute confidence.

"What the fuck did you just say to me?" yelled John.

"Oh, so you're deaf as well," continued Hanna.

"You fucking shit. I'll show you who's dumb," screamed John. He rushed towards her with his leather belt and smacked her hard on her back. "Who's dumb now?" asked John.

"That's all you've got? You're really a dumb fucker," replied Hanna with a huge smile on her face.

He continued smacking her further, but it didn't dissuade her to pass degrading comments at him while laughing. John threw the belt aside and began choking her with all the strength of his hands.

"Shut up you bitch. Shut the fuck up. I'm done listening to your tantrums. I'll show you who's the boss here. Tonight, I'll fix you permanently," he yelled.

Everyone heard the loud noises and rushed towards his room. Mark smacked him hard on his face and Billy pushed him away from her. "You fucking shit. How many times do I have to tell you to stay calm?" yelled Billy.

Helen got into her doctor's shoes. Hanna wasn't responding. She checked her pulse and shook her head. "There's no pulse," she said. Her training took over and she began CPR on her.

"Come on. Come on. Get up. Don't die on me. Please. Get up..." she continued her chant while putting all the pressure.

Mark slapped him again and said to Billy, "I told you he's not made for our kind of stuff, but you wouldn't listen. Now see what happened. We're sitting on a dead body. Everything is ruined now. Just because one idiot can't hold his emotions in check. Is he really a psychiatrist or he has a fake degree?" Anger in Mark's voice was clear.

Several minutes later, Helen stood up and said, "she's dead."

John got out of his initial trauma and yelled, "no. No. That can't be real." He crawled towards her and checked her pulse again. No pulse. He began the CPR in the hopes of some positive results. No success.

Billy said, "Mark, you're a defense lawyer. Can you fix this shit?"

"What I have some magic wand? Is that what you're asking? I don't care about this shit of a man. I care about us. We're trapped in all this as well," replied Mark.

"I'm not asking what you can do legally. Can you do anything to fix this problem? As if it never happened," asked Billy.

"I know a fixer who rich clients use to get these things done. He can do it. But that shit costs a ton of money."

"Don't worry about the money. Call him and get this fixed."

Billy then turned to John and said, "get up. She's done. We need to fix this and get out of here."

John stood up with tears in his eyes. He was clearly traumatized from his own actions.

"Look at me," yelled Billy. "Go home. Tomorrow, go to your clinic and tell Gaby you're closing it because it's no longer financially feasible. Close it and leave the town. Go anywhere you like. I don't care. But from now on, we don't know each other. Do not ever try to contact any of us. We're done here. This was the last favor from my end. Do you understand?"

"I'm sorry, Billy. I didn't mean to..."

"Shut up. I don't want to hear anything from your shit mouth. Do you understand your task?" yelled Billy.

"Yes. I'll go back and close my clinic tomorrow and leave the town. No one will know about what happened here. I will not contact any of you guys again," said John.

"I'll make sure he can't. If he does, I'll make sure he ends up deep in a hole of maximum-security prison. Good luck with your hypnotic techniques there. Those men are waiting for soft cunts like you," said Mark with absolute disgust towards John in his voice.

"I will not contact any of you guys. No matter what happens," replied John. The fear in his voice was clear.

"The fixer will be here soon. He said to leave this villa and go home. His team will clear everything. Her body will not be found anywhere. Let's go now," said Mark.

They all left the villa. A traumatized John went straight to his home. He wanted to sleep and forget about everything. Once inside, he decided to lie down on the couch. Facing his wife would be too much for him. She might ask questions that he can't answer. Not now at least. He began planning for the reasons he must give to her for leaving the town. His phone rang. It was Gaby from the office number. It's strange for her to be in office now, on a Sunday.

"Hi Gaby," he answered the phone.

"I came to the clinic to get some of my stuff that I forgot. There was a message from your wife. She said she couldn't get a hold of you. There's some friend's engagement party and she had to leave for New York. She'll return in few days. I thought to give you the message," she said.

"Thanks a lot, Gaby. See you tomorrow."

She hung up with no response. It felt strange but stranger things have happened in the past few hours. He went to bed and slept.

****

It was Monday. He couldn't sleep last night. What happened Sunday night was pure rage and an accident. But he couldn't shake the feeling off. "I'm a murderer."

The clinic was locked. It's unusual. Gaby opens the door before he arrives. John used a spare key to open it. He walked in and everything felt empty. He now missed Gaby for the first time.

It must have been couple hours. He was lost in his thoughts. A knock at the door brought him out of his thoughts. "It must be Gaby. At least I'll have someone to talk to," he thought. "Come in," he said.

The door opened and he couldn't move an inch. It was like he was paralyzed. "How is it possible?" he thought. Hanna walked in from the door. "How is she alive?" he thought.

"How are you doing John?" asked Hanna.

"It's not possible. You were dead."

She smiled and said, "I know you must have a lot of questions. I'll explain each one. Let's sit down first. We don't need handshakes today. At least not yet."

They both sat opposite each other in the sofa chair. "Ask your questions," said Hanna.

"How are you alive?" asked John.

"Because I never died," replied Hanna.

"But I checked the pulse several times. Both Helen and I did CPR for several minutes. I know when someone's dead."

"Yes. I don't doubt that."

"Someone died that night. I'm sure of that."

"Yes. You're right."

"Someone died but it wasn't you?"

"Right on both accounts."

"Who died then?"

"We'll figure that out together today."

He stood up and snapped his fingers three times consecutively near her right ear. Hanna began laughing out loud. It felt like he did the most amusing thing.

"You are damn stupid, John. Do you still think you successfully hypnotized me?"

"If I didn't then why do you come with me to the villa?" asked John.

"I never did."

"I know you did. Okay, if you didn't then who did come with me to the villa every weekend?" asked John trying to suppress is confusion and anger.

"The one you murdered that night," replied Hanna with a huge smirk on her face.

"Don't talk in riddles with me, please. What is going on?" asked John. He was dejected and surrendered to her.

"I think this will explain things in better perspective. Stand up." They both stood up and she shook his hand followed by two light laps on his right shoulder.

"Mel. Thanks for coming here again. I feel so horrible. You have no idea what I did last Saturday," said John feeling a bit lightheaded.

She tapped his shoulder again and he was back. "Wait a minute. Was I with Mel just now?" asked John in complete confusion.

"Yes and no," replied Hanna.

"Don't talk in riddles. I feel like I met with Mel, just now."

"You never met with Mel since she retired and settled in Florida. She never visited this town."

"What the fuck are you talking about? I'm having sessions with her. I know it."

"No. You were having sessions with me."

"How is it even possible?"

"Techniques of advance hypnosis work, John. You are hypnotized by me."

"Who are you?"

"You always wanted to meet me. I'm Patricia Heller."

"Who's Hanna?"

"No one. I just made her up to talk to you."

"And what about Hanna's story?"

"It was inspired by someone. Nothing was true but it was intended for a specific reason."

"What was the reason?"

"I'm sure you can figure that out on your own one day."

"Let me make it easy for you. When I activate your hypnosis, you see Mel in me and Hanna in someone else. The hypnosis deactivates automatically when you enter inside your own home. The best part. You remember everything from both worlds. It's intentional. I don't want you to forget anything you do while hypnotized. Your memory is a bit skewed though."

"Everything that happened inside the villa was true?"

"Yes. Everything happened exactly as you remembered. Only I wasn't there. Someone else was and got murdered by you."

"Who?"

"You have several recordings of what happened in the villa. Watch it and you'll figure everything out."

John took out his phone and opened the shared cloud storage. Hanna walked to him and tapped three times on his left shoulder. "Now you're completely out of my hypnosis. You can enjoy the recording in your own time. My job is done. I'm leaving."

"Wait. Where's Gaby? I'm sure you have something to do with her."

"I activated her repressed memories. She remembered what you monsters did to her. The cash you were giving me, I gave it all to her. She's now moved out of this hellhole. You'll never find her. Plus, she was a witness of me. Now whatever happened here can't be proven. It'll be your word against mine. I'm pretty sure no one will believe your story," said Patricia with a checkmate tone in her voice.

"And for the record, it was me who tricked her to aggravate you while praising Mark. She was hypnotized by two people. You and me. Mine was a bit stronger. You got to hit the right spot to get the right result. The moment I learned that you hypnotize women to get them to do what you want, I knew you were a dumb psychiatrist. Not as skilled as one should be," she said with a huge smile. As she opened the door to exit, "why?" asked John.

"Claire's full name was Claire Heller. You can figure rest on your own. A hint. She was the fourth pregnant woman. The shame of not knowing the father of her child was enough to push her over the edge. It took me few years to figure everything out and plan my revenge. Now it's done. And it's a bittersweet feeling. An innocent woman died but I'm no hero either. I can live with my own demons," said Patricia and left his office.

John opened his phone to watch one of the videos. As one of the horrific videos began playing, he yelled, "NO... NO... NO... It's not true... It's not true... It cannot be true..." and smashed the phone hard on the wall.

Patricia had tears in her eyes as she heard his screams while walking out of his clinic. "I'm sorry Pam. You were the collateral damage. I will never forgive myself. Now you'll know John, how it feels when perpetrators of your loved ones get away with their heinous crimes."

****

Author's End Notes

This is the end of the full story of Patricia's revenge on John. This was a precursor for a new series. This darkness will change Patricia forever. Will she become what she fought? Or something even darker? Her return to Harvard might create a new victim. I'm planning it but there are other high priority installments that would need my attention first.