The Sadistic Therapist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A strong tinge of fear rushed through her body by the mere thought of being confined in such small cage. This fear caused a jolt of arousal down in her pussy. "Why is this happening to me? They've ruined my mind completely," she thought. The feeling existed in her head that something was seriously wrong, but she couldn't do anything about it.

"Let's get our whore accustomed to our state-of-the-art devices," said Mark.

"First start with the basics then gradually move upwards," interjected John.

"Someone's got a soft spot for our whore," teased Mark.

"You've brought her here on your own accord which means she's our common whore. I just want to make sure you don't expect any special treatment for her," said Billy.

"Why would you even have a doubt on my abilities even after what I've done for all of you guys? I'm reminding everyone that there was a plan, and we must stick to it," replied John with clear irritation and disappointment in his voice.

"We don't doubt your abilities. Just checking if you're showing some softness towards her," said Mary trying to release the tension in the room.

"I'll never have such feelings for her. She's a whore and deserves nothing more," said John.

The last statement reminded Hanna that she was nothing more than a fuckmeat for these monsters. This reminder caused immense hurt in her causing massive reduction in her self-worth.

Helen grabbed her hand and pushed her forward towards her first torment of the weekend. Two separate leather padded cuffs were locked to her hands. They had steel chains attached to them. Those chains were attached to pulley systems on the ceiling. An electric system would rotate the pulley automatically on a press of button.

Two similar locks were attached to her ankles as well. They were also connected to horizontal electric pulleys. Mark pressed the first button which forced her legs to spread wide. A loud gasp of sudden fear left her mouth. Her legs were spread almost three feet apart.

At least her yoga workouts and stretching exercises helped adapt quickly. Mark pressed the next button. This forced her hands up and wide to the points where her heels wouldn't touch the floor. Her entire body weight was carried upon her shoulders and toes. This would become intolerable when these sessions are extended for longer period.

Mary walked with a unique device in her hands. It had various leather straps attached to it. She began tightening them around Hanna's head. Three straps went behind her head, two on top of her head, two below her chin, one around her jawbone, one at the center of her nose and one around her forehead.

She then attached a lightweight silicone block to those leather strap system in front of Hanna's face. She gave it a hard pull to verify if it's attached securely. Once satisfied, she ordered Hanna to open her mouth wide.

Hanna followed the command. Eleven inches long and three inches wide dildo was inserted in her mouth. One fourth of the size was in her mouth when she attached the base to the silicone box in front of her face. This silicone box was a remote-controlled device designed to fuck her face with no mercy. The base of the dildo was fixed to a sophisticated spring system, designed to penetrate at extremely high speeds.

To make the matters worse, her vision was blocked by the silicone box, making her blind to the actions of her tormentors.

She felt a sharp pain in her nipples when Billy attached two metal clips on them. The clips had screws on both sides to customize their bite strength. Her eyes popped open wide as he began screwing them tight causing immense pain. Once he was satisfied, her nipples began hurting like hell.

Hanna wanted to scream but the dildo in her mouth suppressed her voice. Helen attached two thin metal chains to the clips and passed them through more pulleys on the ceiling. More adjustment forced her tits to point upwards towards the ceiling. The massive weight of her heavy tits now lied completely upon her delicate nipples.

Her deep painful grunts echoed through the dungeon which became music to their ears. Tears flowed down freely now. A press of the button on the remote and the massive cock in her mouth began the rough penetration. The machine had no emotion or sympathy towards her throat. It went deep inside forcefully causing deep discomfort.

Gluck. Gluck. Gluck.

Loud, rough noises echoed across which brought a loud laughter from everyone. Mark walked behind her while massaging his massive cock with lube. The lube wasn't for her ease but to avoid rashes on his cock with the rough pounding she was about to receive.

Smack.

A hard slap on her asshole brought a jolt to her entire body. "Umph... Gluck... Gluck..." were the only sounds coming out of her. With one smooth motion, he inserted two well lubed fingers deep in her unholy hole.

Spreading her ass cheeks, he pointed his cock at the entrance and then gave one hard push. He grabbed her waist with both hands and then another push. The entire shaft was inside with his balls hitting her.

"Umph... Gluck... Umph..." her loud screams were stifled by the fake cock fucking her throat. The inability to even scream her pain out was frustrating for her. Mark's massive and thick cock was too much for her tight hole. Especially since he did nothing to prepare her for this assault.

"Ah... yes... fucking worthless whore... you're just a container for us to shoot our loads in... ah... fuck yes... tight... I'm glad your husband did nothing to loosen up this hole. Whores are meant for their masters not husbands," said Mark while continuing to fuck her hard.

"Her husband is the reason why she's here," replied John.

Mark turned towards him and replied with a giant grin on his face, "absolutely correct."

The hard thrusts caused her huge tits to bounce, sending waves of absolute pain through her nipples. It felt like the clips might rip them off her tits. Tears covered her entire face, but the tingling began down in her pussy. "Why does this keep happening to me?" she thought.

Smack.

Mary slapped her hard right on her pussy. The rough assault on her ass along with the hard slap on her pussy with the extreme pain in her nipples was enough to push her right on the edge of a massive orgasm.

Mary began softy massaging her pussy to ease up the pain while stimulating her clit with her thumb. Under normal conditions this should have brought her to an orgasm. But in her trance, easing up the pain caused opposite effect. Her brain forgot about the pain and felt better with the gentle massage in her most private part. This simmered her down from the extreme edge.

"Do you know an amazing fact about pain? It's like drugs. Your body gets used to it. Then you need more of it to get the same experience," whispered Helen in her ear.

Smack. Smack. Smack.

Hanna felt two hard splashes of a leather whip on her tits, just below her nipples followed by another hard slap on her pussy. Helen stood there with a whip in her hand and Mary punishing her with her bare hand. This instantly brought her back to the edge of her orgasm.

Mary began massaging her pussy again while Helen kissed her at the spot of the impact by the whip. This was a torture beyond Hanna's limits. They wouldn't allow her to adjust to the pain. And pain was what she craved now. It was an extreme level of orgasm denial.

"Oh fuck... oh fuck... I'm to close... John, get the container," screamed Mark.

John always hated when Mark would casually order him around. Mark made him feel severely insecure. His tone always felt condescending towards him. It made him feel like he doesn't belong in their group. But this wasn't the right time to show his insecurities in front of their whore. He grabbed the glass container and handed it to him. Mark pulled out and jerked his entire load in the container.

Billy took place of Mark. Mary and Helen kept continuing to cause increased pain to her tits and cunt while easing it out to not allow any orgasm. Hanna's brain was in a constant state of turmoil. The only constant was the change. Billy asked John to hand the container to him soon. He added his load to it. John fucked her ass next. When he came too close and turned to ask for Mark or Billy, they were not in the dungeon anymore. He had to pull out and walk few feet to deposit his load to the container. This felt demeaning to him. He couldn't understand why suddenly they would treat him as less.

"I must reclaim my place in this group," he thought.

Helen removed the trap from her mouth. "Mistress, please. I need to cum. Please mistress," she begged.

"Not yet. You must earn it first," replied Helen.

The moment Mary removed the clips from her nipples and the blood rushed back, her ear-piercing shriek felt like music to everyone. But something unexpected happened. Hanna came. A gush of fountain erupted out of her desperate cunt. She was too close, and this sudden extreme pain was enough to push her over.

"Thank you, mistress," mumbled Hanna.

"No one gave you permission to cum, whore. You'll be punished for such an egregious crime," yelled Mary at her.

They untied her hands and legs, she dropped on her knees, trying to gather her breath. Helen came back with a different metal collar for her. This was more like an electrical gadget. She attached the collar around her neck, and it snapped with an audible lock sound. With the press of a button, it began adjusting the tightness around her neck. Soon it became difficult for her to breathe.

"Perfect," exclaimed Helen.

Mary placed two small sticky pads to her already sore nipples. Two thin wires went from the collar to the pads attached to her nipples. Another long wire went down from the middle of the collar crossing her cleavage to her clit. Third sticky pad attached to her clit with the wire. They used small pieces of tapes to secure the wires to her body.

"On all fours," commanded Mary.

She followed her command and took the desired position. Helen pushed a huge metal rod in her asshole. This rod had a furry tale attached to it at it's base. It was exactly like a dog's tail. To test their setup, Helen pressed a button from the remote in her hand.

"Ahhhh..." screamed Hanna while jumping forward. The button sent a high voltage shock from the collar to her nipples, clit and her asshole. The rod in her ass was wirelessly connected to the collar and had its separate shock mechanism inbuilt. In a single instant, her entire body went stiff. It hurt her in all the sensitive body parts, at once.

"This is your punishment, whore. Don't ever dare to cum without permission," said Mary.

"Yes, mistress," she replied.

Mary attached a fiber leash at the back of the collar and said, "now follow me. We're all starving."

She pushed her outside the dungeon towards the kitchen. In the kitchen, men were cooking food. Billy was a wonderful cook. He wanted to become a chef but had to take over his father's business. It was a perfectly grilled steak.

"We'll serve the food. You guys should take the seat," said Helen.

As the guys took their seat, Mary began plating the food. Helen pressed the button again which was instantly followed by a scream from their whore. "Remember to keep your back straight, whore. If your arch your back, we'll add more punishment," said Helen.

"Yes, mistress," she replied and focused more to keep her back straight.

Mary placed a plate with hot steak, on her naked back. She winced as the hot plate began burning her delegate skin. It wasn't too bad, but it was definitely too uncomfortable. "You are our serving tray for tonight. Go this plate is for your master. Serve it to your favorite master of all."

She carefully crawled towards the dining table. Everyone expected her to crawl towards John. It shocked them when she went past him and went towards Mark. This was unexpected. Mark of all? Once she reached next to his legs, she said, "your whore is pleased to serve her favorite master." It felt like a stab to John. "I brought her here and she likes him?" he thought.

Mark grabbed the plate and replied, "your master is pleased with your service, whore." She crawled back towards the kitchen. Mark turned with a huge grin on his face and said, "once they go black there's no going back." He turned towards John and said, "these white bitches. No matter how long they're married to white cunts, they always end up loving black cocks."

"That's enough, Mark. There's no need to make it racial. It's great she likes more," said Billy.

"I'm sorry, man. These are just some lighthearted facts," replied Mark.

John felt like his comments were directed towards him and not Billy. But there was no way for him to respond unless he has some evidence. Mark has been swinging a lot of shots at him, but he doesn't have a response. It's just a feeling, no evidence to back it up.

Helen pressed the button again once she reached back inside the kitchen. Another shriek escaped her mouth, but now she was extremely aroused again. Mary placed second hot plate on her back and said, "serve it to your next favorite master."

She crawled again. John was desperately hoping for her to crawl towards him, but she went past him again and stopped next to Billy. "Your whore is pleased to serve her master," she said again. Billy picked the plate and replied, "it was good to find out I'm not the least favorite master. You can go now." Mark couldn't hold his laughter now. After his laugh, Billy couldn't resist as well. John felt humiliated by her.

Another jolt later, she crawled towards John. This time she stopped next to him and said nothing. John waited for her to say something, but she kept quiet. "Do you have something to say?" asked John. She shook her head. This was terrible. She was disrespecting him openly now. He took a deep breath and took the plate off her back. "This earns a punishment," he said. She didn't bother to respond to his threat and began crawling back towards the kitchen.

Hanna made two more trips to bring her mistresses food to the table. She thanked both her mistresses as well. This made John an obvious outlier. She remained on her knees between Billy and Mark. This infuriated John further.

"Will you please pass the remote to her favorite master?" said Mark with a teasing tone.

Helen passed the remote to him. He cut a small piece of steak from his plate and dropped it in front of her. "Eat it, no hands. Remember it's cooked by your master Billy. Don't say anything that you shouldn't," said Mark.

She brought her mouth to the floor and picked the piece. As she began chewing it, a repulsive rush of gag-reflex kicked in again. Normal delicious food felt terrible to her. She suppressed her feelings and continued chewing it till it was in her stomach. "Yummy, thank you master," she lied.

Mark pressed the button. A loud shriek followed by a severe rush of arousal kicked in. "Thank you, master."

He turned towards John, "watch and learn. Here we have a white bitch on heat. All because of a black man," he teased. John was seething inside but kept quiet.

Mark got up and brought a cheap aluminum dog bowl with him. In the bowl, he had chopped some grilled steak in it. He placed the bowl in front of her. In his other hand, he had the glass container. "Let's add some of that delicious topping to your food," he said and poured a generous portion of their load to the steak. "I'm happy tonight, enjoy your food."

"Thank you, master," she replied.

"There was no need for a reward when she's disrespectful. She had earned a punishment," said John.

"You can punish her in your own time. She hadn't earned a punishment from me," replied Mark.

Billy noticed a clear friction between both. It's not a good idea for two masters to clash in front of their slave. He decided to intervene later when both are alone. After the dinner, John took control of her and took her to the dungeon. He dragged her to her room, a compact cage. Hanna's face had clear signs of fear of suffocation in this confined space. He removed the leash and attached a four inches long chain to the collar. This chain was welded to one corner of the cage. From other corner, he attached another chain to her left leg. She was unable to move much from her confined position. John crawled out of the cage and locked it.

Hanna was hyperventilating from the fear but still had a fierce look in her eyes for him. She refused to beg to him even though it felt life threatening to her. John waited for few minutes but got nothing. He walked out of the dungeon with no words said.

Billy asked him for some private words once he reached the living room again. They both said in a study room away from the living room.

"What's going on between you and Mark?" asked Billy.

"What do you mean?"

"There's clearly some friction. Everyone can notice it, even the whore. I don't want her to take any advantage of that friction," he said.

"I'm fine. It's Mark. He keeps undermining me in front of everyone. It feels infuriating to me."

"I'll talk to him as well. But please remain calm in front to her. We don't need to show any weakness to her."

"Agreed. But I'm shocked she's openly defying me and only me."

"Why's that a shock?"

"Why only me?"

"She feels betrayed by you. I mean..." he shrugged his shoulders as if it was the most obvious thing which John couldn't see.

"Yeah, but I've betrayed so many before. No one has acted like this," said John.

"But this is different, John. I don't know what you want me to say here. Everyone can understand why she has a different behavior towards you. Not sure how I can make you understand it."

John felt his response a bit weird but decided he'll fix this problem in her sessions soon. "Don't worry, I'll fix these issues soon."

The rest of the weekend went exactly like the Friday night. The tried various bondage positions on her. Men fucked her holes and deposited their load in the container, which became the topping for her food and drinks. For the rest of the weekend, she wasn't allowed to cum. A constant itching edges. John dropped her outside his clinic and went inside. He began planning for her next session. She must behave better in her next visit.

****

"It's always nice to see you, Mel. Thanks again for another session," said John.

"I'm getting paid in cash for each session. So, it's not really a favor," said Mel as she slipped her hand out of his and walked towards the sofa chair.

"It's still nice talking to you. I feel so much better these days."

"I'm glad the sessions are helping. Let's walk through some scenarios today. How does that sound?"

"Sure. I'm in for anything."

"You need to get out of this deal with your friends. This is the scenario. Now tell me each person's response when you tell them about your change of heart."

"Hm. That's an interesting scenario. Let me think about it. Billy and Mary are most aggressive among all. They are more sadistic as well and finance most of my money. But I know they are good friends. When I tell them about my change of heart, they'll be disappointed for sure, but they'll understand."

He considered for a bit and then continued, "Helen, I think is like me. A pretender. Don't get me wrong, we both are turned on by these twisted activities. But we're not the alphas in the group. We're both trying to fit in the group."

"Mark is the wild card. I can't read him. If I must take a guess, he's the worse evil among all."

"Interesting. Why do say that?" asked Mel.

"I'm not sure. It's just a feeling. I can't get him to sit with me and talk to analyze him. He's very cautious around me which makes it extremely difficult to pinpoint my issues with him," he replied.

"Are you sure it's not jealousy?" asked Mel.