The Sadistic Therapist

Story Info
A Dark Psychological Thriller Erotica.
19.8k words
3.88
12.5k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note

This story is a work of fiction solely intended as an erotic literature. The author does not condone such behavior in real-life. It's meant to be read by mature readers of eighteen and above.

The idea of this story began from a thought - "Let's test some creative boundaries with dark sadistic theme." I understand this story might not be for everyone. If you have trouble separating fiction from reality - this might not work for you.

TRIGGER WARNING: This story is intentionally written with dark and sadistic elements. If it's something that offends you, do not read this story. If you expect characters to make morally correct decisions, then this might not be the right story for you.

****

This is an attempt at a Dark psychological thriller erotica. Pay attention at the events and details. It might feel confusing at times but it's intentional because of the genre.

There's a level of creative liberty taken around the concept of hypnosis. It doesn't work the way it's depicted in the story, but reality won't make an awesome story.

****

It was a small town in the outskirts of a city in America. There weren't enough Psychiatrists in the town. Only two to be specific. Kevin Bernthal and John Spacey. Kevin studied from the small university in the nearest city and did his residency there as well. But John studied from New York University and had his practice established in New York for few years before moving back to his hometown.

John was considered a big shot therapist in the town which killed almost all of Kevin's client base. Yes, they both fought for patients like a salesperson. Kevin didn't have much to offer, causing bankruptcy. He closed his clinic and moved back to his university to take a role in academia. John became a monopoly in the town now. No one to challenge his methods. This was the time to bring out his ulterior motives into practice.

During the late 90s and early to mid 2000s, this town suffered immensely from opioid and crack epidemic. This caused a lot of deaths or severe abuse in families. Kids growing up during this era had severe mental trauma. Perfect opportunity for John to exploit as those kids are all grown up now.

He had a small group of friends from New York University with one thing in common. They all had severe sadistic fantasies. They were too afraid to act upon them in New York. Until one night when John suggested targeting his hometown. It's small and easy to create an absolute monopoly. There were a lot of gorgeous girls in his hometown with traumatic issues. "Easy pickings," he said.

Mary and William (Billy) offered to sponsor his hostile takeover plans. They were both married and rich. After finishing their MBA from New York University, Billy took control of his father's business in New York. Marry joined the board and eventually became Managing Director. His father had officially retired and moved to Bahamas.

"The plan is all set, but can you do it, John?" asked Helen. She was a medical professional also graduated from New York University and currently had her clinic flourishing in New York. Helen took Internal Medicine as her field of expertise and was now a family practitioner.

"Yes, I can. You don't understand the power of hypnosis completely, yet." John's response was full of confidence.

"I am not talking about your professional expertise. What about Pam? I don't want you to have a guilty conscious later on."

John was 36 at the time and Pamela, his newly wed wife was fifteen years his junior. Pam was doing her undergraduate from New York University when John met her during one of his guest lectures. They both clicked instantly. With just over a year of dating, they decided to tie the knot. It surprised him when Pam told him about her plans to drop out of New York University. He talked to her for a while but then agreed to honor her decision. Pam wanted to be a housewife. He loved her too much.

"I won't, Helen. I love her but we all know there's no way she can sexually satisfy me with all the dark desires I have. This has nothing to do with love," responded John.

"If everyone wants be honest, I'll do the same. Pam is too hot for you John. You shouldn't have married her. We all could have loved to test our darkest desires on her. It would have been fantastic," said Marcus. He was the only black person in their group. A ruthless defense lawyer now, also graduated from New York University.

"It was fine until you were joking Mark but this time it doesn't feel like a joke. This will be the last time I will tolerate such statements. No one can touch my wife but me. She's my treasure and my pride. The day anyone else gets sexual with her will be the last day of their life. You're still single so you don't understand what true love means." His tone was not too loud, but anger was crystal clear in it.

"Understood. I won't bring it up again," said Mark.

****

A few months later

"Ahhh... HARDER... Ahhh... HARDER MASTER... Ahhh... so good... MORE... I want more... master... HARDER..." shouted Claire at the top of her lungs as she's bound hanging in the air from the ceiling.

Her hands tightly tied behind her back with a rope. The blonde hair was tied into a ponytail and the rope passed through a ring attached on the ceiling. This would support her head. Her D-cup tits also bound tightly and attached to more rings on the ceiling. One rope tied tightly around her lower back which went to the rings as well.

Knees were bent and tightly tied causing her calves to touch her hamstrings. Her bent legs were spread wide to provide an open access to her holes. More ropes attached to her legs also went up to the rings on the ceiling. This caused her hanging in the mid-air completely available for all the ruthless sadistic bastards. The pressure caused on her tits to hold the top half of her body was too much. But John had manipulated her in a way that more pain would create more pleasure.

Helen attached two extremely tight metal clips on her nipples which had electric wires attached to them. At the press of a button, it would cause strong electric jolt through her nipples down to the rest of her body.

Mary had the whip in her right hand. Helen and Mary would alternate their attacks on poor Claire. As the pain from the electric jolt would begin to subside, Mary would hit a hard strike on her tits, too close to her nipples.

Mark had his hands around her waist as he pumped ruthlessly fucking her cunt. All three men had fucked her at least four times each since the morning. Mark wanted his last fuck before they would let her go. She wouldn't remember a thing once she leaves their villa outside the town.

The release from her hypnosis was a sequence of triggers. Three consecutive claps in front of her face followed by the moment she enters her home. Once she's out of her trace, she couldn't remember anything that happened while she was in the trance.

Claire was a twenty-three-year-old troubled girl. She came to John hoping for some help around her increasing depression. Claire was engaged to her childhood sweetheart, Jerry. He was even more troubled because of the abuse he received at a home with both addicts. They both loved each other but were having severe problems becoming intimate. The reason was Claire.

She was raped by her addict uncle when she was eighteen. This trauma would create massive flashes of the events when Jerry would attempt to get laid with her.

Everything was fine until his mental issues triggered again. He started consuming a lot of alcohol to suppress his hallucinations. While drunk, he would try to force himself on her and when she would refuse there were vile comments thrown at her.

"You are a whore. Everyone knows you're a whore. You are willing to fuck every Tom, Dick and Harry in this town but me," he would say.

Next morning, he would apologize for his behavior. This forced her to reach out for a therapy session. She hoped to get her issues resolved and maybe they both could save their relationship. This turned out to be the worst decision of her life just because the guy sitting on the other side of the chair was a monster.

****

A few years later

"There's a walk-in for your next appointment, master," said Gaby to John as she had partially opened his office door.

"Male or female?" asked John.

"A bombshell, master," replied Gaby.

John smiled at her response. He had a huge share of hot girls in the few years he had moved in this town. But it has been over a year since he got a new hot girl in his office, let alone a bombshell.

The most beautiful girl he had under his possession was the first, Claire. All these monsters did the most humiliating and sadistic things to her for almost three months. And then the news came, she committed suicide. They all felt guilty for a couple of days and then moved on with their lives.

"I should have at least treated her depression," he would occasionally think. Not because he wanted her to be well but to enjoy her assets for longer duration.

"Let her in," said John.

Gabriella (Gaby) was a beautiful brunette who grew in the town and never left. A twenty-five-year-old woman with fantastic C-cup tits. She was married but divorced her husband last year. Last month she delivered a baby girl. No one knew the name of her father, not even Gaby. She couldn't remember having sex with anyone. How is it possible to get pregnant without having sex?

There were rumors about the therapist and his practices in the town, but no one dared to say anything. People stopped sending their family members for treatment. They were too afraid of him. Gaby was the third girl who got pregnant and couldn't recall the name of the father. One common thread, the therapist.

The door opened and a true bombshell walked in. John's jaw dropped open. She was 5'7" with perfectly round and firm D-cup tits, blonde hair and light green eyes. Her body was toned and in a perfect model-like shape.

"Must be an avid gym-goer," thought John as she walked closer to him.

"Hanna," she said as they shook hands.

"John," he replied.

She turned to take a seat in the sofa chair on the other side of the room. John saw a perfect 36" round and firm muscular ass. Her navy-blue sundress came at least five inches above her knees.

"She's a specimen designed to fuck," he thought.

"How can I help you?" asked John as he took the seat in the other sofa chair, facing her.

Hanna took a deep breath and said, "where should I begin?"

"I can help if you're having trouble detailing your issues," said John.

"Wow, you're an angel. That would be so lovely."

"Close your eyes, lie down on the chair and listen to my voice carefully. Each. And. Every. Word. I. Say. Carefully. Focus. On. Each. Word. And. It's. Frequency..." John began his practiced tone as he stood up and walked closer to her. He continued while walking in circles around her chair...

****

"Thank you, Mel for showing up to help me out," said John as their hands separated and she walked towards the sofa chair in his office.

Mallory was John's mentor and professor in New York University. She was one of the most renowned psychiatrists in the world. Mel retired and moved to Florida with her husband. John called her for help, and she came.

"What do you want, John?" asked Mel.

"I'm having troubles of my own, Mel. And I can't trust anyone else. I want you to be my therapist. Please help me, Mel."

"It's a long travel from Florida to here and I do not wish to move to this filthy town," replied Mel.

"I'll pay for your travel, accommodation and whatever you'll charge per hour. Please help me."

"You can make that kind of money in this town?" asked Mel.

"No. Not by following the ethics and morals of the profession but if you're willing to break the rules, sky is the limit," replied John.

"Hm. If I agree to be your therapist, I want absolute honesty. You cannot hide anything and if you do, I'll know."

"I promise."

"Then tell me what your main problems are?" asked Mel.

"Everything. Initially, I thought I wouldn't feel guilty but I'm dying from the inside. I love my profession and I've made a joke out of it. People in this town fear psychiatrists now and I don't think anyone can gain their trust anymore. I've ruined it for everyone," said John.

"And why did you do that?"

"Money, sexual pleasure, to feel the absolute power over someone else. A lot of reasons."

"Details. Tell me in detail."

"I grew up here in this town of misery and poverty. When I got the full scholarship from New York University, it was a dream come true. Then I made friends. They were rich. It was then I was introduced to the sadistic world of sexual pleasure. I wanted to fit in. And then I began to enjoy it. This was the root of all evil. Finding a source of new hot girls was a challenge. Hence, I proposed to move to this town and exploit troubled girls. We never thought through the plan."

He took a deep breath and continued, "I been practicing in this town for past six years and now not a single person would walk into the clinic. They're all too afraid. Even the men are afraid of me. It has stopped the source of new girls. Gaby is the longest a girl we've had. That's why I don't want to lose her as well. But everyone else is bored from her. They want someone new."

"What are you going to do?" asked Mel.

"I have worked on one girl yesterday. Hottest girl I've ever met, including Pam. She'll keep their mouth shut for at least a couple of years. Then I'll figure out something else."

"What's her name?"

"Hanna."

"Why do you look for other women when you're married to such a beautiful young woman?" asked Mel.

"I can't do those things to Pam?"

"Why not?"

"She's not into BDSM shit."

"She told you that?"

"No. I don't need to ask her to know it."

John couldn't ignore the smirk on Mel's face. He remembered the rule one she taught him. Never assume anything, ask as many questions as possible.

"I love her, Mel. I can't do that to her. She's the only person I can't hurt. Topic over..."

****

Everyone waited for John and his new mysterious girl. They've heard a lot about this absolute bombshell and young woman. One who would make their jaws drop. It was planned to be a weekend of fun. And the best part, she couldn't get pregnant.

Relationship with her husband deteriorated after failing to conceive a child. Things became worse when his reports showed much higher than average sperm count. She wanted to try IVF, but things became so bad that her husband decided to divorce her.

But John didn't share all the details with the group, just necessary part. They all could fuck her with no worries about an unwanted child.

John had parked his car and said few words in her ear followed by three consecutive snaps. It was done. Now she was in a trance. He stepped out of the car, and she followed his footsteps nervously.

Inside, everyone saw the main door open, and the excitement was clear in everyone's face. John entered alone.

"What the fuck, John? Where's she?" asked Billy in his frustration. He didn't cancel all his meetings to meet him alone.

"She's outside. I wanted to see your expressions when you see our new whore. Come in," he ordered.

The door opened again, and she walked in. Expressions on the faces were exactly as John expected. There was a silence for couple of minutes and then Mark spoke up, "are you sure you want to share her with us?"

John understood his meaning. This woman was way more beautiful than Pam. He would never share her but decided to share this woman. John calmly responded, "why not? It's time for you guys to enjoy some fresh goodies. And it's not like she's going to get pregnant."

They looked at each other and shrugged their shoulders. "As you wish, my friend. But the rules are same. No exceptions. Go ahead and explain the rules to her," said Billy.

John turned towards her and said, "no special treatment for your beauty. Here the rules are simple. Rule #1 - no names. You are a worthless whore or any name we see fit for you and we are all either masters or mistresses. Rule #2 - the work 'No' doesn't exist in your vocabulary. You must do everything we command, no exceptions. Is that understood?"

A part of her brain screamed, "Get Out." But something much stronger was blocking it. She wanted to run far away from these monsters, but her body wouldn't comply. It was like a magical spell being casted on her. This was all completely against her values and even in her trance she understood it. This made everything worse.

She tried to pull all her willpower to not utter a single word in response to this monster. A man she thought would save her life.

"I understand, master." The words came out of her mouth. The inability to control caused her to hate herself. Tears began rolling down her eyes.

John had explained them during their time with Claire. "While under my hypnosis, they don't forget who they are. Everyone has their core values still intact. The fact is, they're unable to override my commands. This is what makes it fun. You're not fucking some dummy. You are all getting the real experience."

"Say it then. Who are you?" asked Mark mocking her.

She looked down at the floor trying her best, but the words slipped through, "worthless whore, master."

"Did you guys hear her? I couldn't hear a word. LOUDER," said Mark.

"Worthless Whore, master." She shouted at the top of her lungs and then began crying profusely. This was soul-crushing for her. "Why am I doing this?" she thought, unable to understand her situation.

"Look up, whore," commanded Mary. She reluctantly followed the command. "You are a worthless whore, and you are proud of it. Whatever we do to you within the confines of this villa, you deserve it all. You'll take everything we throw at you and be proud of it."

"Yes, mistress," came out of her mouth even though she hated those words deep from her core.

"If you are a proud whore then say it like you mean it," said Mary.

"I am a worthless whore, and I am proud of it," she said out loud, but her facial expressions are tears said otherwise. The conflict between her subconscious and the deep trance was clearly visible on her face. The inability to not partake in her own humiliation was the worst feeling she couldn't shake off.

Her entire existence revolved around respect. She chose all her boyfriends based on one criterion, respect. If they could respect her dignity, boundaries and choices they were the right match. But here her entire world was flipped upside down. Under normal conditions, humiliation was a massive turn off for her. These weren't normal conditions by any means. It will be evident in just a few minutes.

"What do you deserve, whore?" asked Helen.

"Nothing mistress. A whore like me will always remain worthless. They deserve nothing. My entire existence revolves around pleasing others and their wishes. I am just mere object for my masters and mistresses to find their pleasure. I am their property, and they can choose to do with their property as they wish."

She could not believe the words that came out of her mouth. "These are not my words. How did they come in my head? Did someone plant such horrific words in my head? If so, then who and when?"

Her subconscious mind was working overtime to figure everything out. How she wasn't in control didn't make any sense. There must be some external force controlling her mind. But what? And then it clicked. "Hypnosis. I am hypnotized. By whom?" she thought.

Only one person could have done it. And then she turned towards John with the hatred never felt for anyone before. He was the only person with the skillset and the ability to do something like this to her. Everyone saw the deep hatred in her expressions but didn't hear a word. She was unable to speak her mind.