The Sadistic Therapist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why would I be jealous? I have good reasons for Billy and Mary to feel jealous but there's nothing in Mark for which I should be jealous," he responded with a hint of aggressive defense.

"Okay. Okay. I was just checking. No need to be aggressive."

John felt bad for how he lost his composure. Why does he lose his composure every time it's something to do with Mark. "I must do some self-analysis soon," he thought.

They talked for over an hour more. It was Mel checking various things and made her notes.

"Okay, I shall leave now. It was nice meeting you again. I'll return soon," said Mel and left his office.

She left the office and walked towards the reception area. Gaby sat there looking something in the computer. She walked up to her and said, "Gaby, right?"

"Yes. Should I book another appointment for you?" asked Gaby.

"Yes please," she replied.

"When would be the right time for it?"

"I think sometime next week?"

"I can squeeze sometime next week. How about Wednesday at ten in the morning?" asked Gaby.

"Sounds perfect."

"Done. Can I help you with anything else?"

"Yes. Can I talk to you for a while after your work is over?"

"About what?"

"Just normal things. I'm staying here tonight and have no friends."

"Oh. Yes, we can talk after work. If you're fine with it, we can talk in my house. I must take care of my kid so it's not possible to be out for long time after work," said Gaby.

"That'll work. Thanks for accommodating me."

"No problem. See you outside at five."

"Sounds good."

****

Few weeks later

John had struggled to maintain control over Hanna. It felt like she was slipping out of his control each time and falling into Mark's. Her pain threshold had also increased significantly. And Mark wouldn't miss a chance to rub it in his face. Slowly he felt he was losing respect from everyone in the group. Billy was always nice to him but now he felt distant as well. He couldn't point finger at the change since he brought Hanna to them, but something did change between them. How could he lose their respect?

He parked the car outside the villa. Hanna followed the routine and removed her clothes, threw them into his trunk. She walked inside and went straight to the dungeon, where she spends most of her weekends. A look at her miserable room, she still felt the shivers of fear. Somehow, she had learned to manage. First few nights in that cage were miserable because of her claustrophobia. But then she figured out a way. Close the eyes and remember the best memories of her childhood with her mother. It helped her out of her misery with these monsters.

In next few minutes, they tied her to a new position, upside down attached to the pulleys on the ceiling. Her legs spread over three feet wide. The shock collar placed around her neck, tightly along with the connected electric pads to her nipples. They attached a more secure electric pad to her clit which would remain in place even after hard punishments. Her collar had a mini dial to control the strength of current that passes through the device. The first experience was set to 5 mA then they continued increasing it gradually over the next few weeks. Tonight, it was set to 12 mA. On average, recommendation is limited to 10 mA but apparently, she was above average. They have never tested this on any of their whores before. But the device was designed to send a single shock and then cut off automatically, for safety. This gave them confidence to test this level.

Hanna felt the blood rushing to her head which caused a weird feeling of uneasiness. Mark walked towards her with a semi-erect cock and stood couple of feet away from her mouth. He grabbed her hands and pulled her mouth towards him. "Grab my ass for support, whore and suck the deliciousness out of my magic wand," ordered Mark. She grabbed his ass cheeks with both her hands and opened her mouth to accommodate his cock. This position caused her back to be at an angle with the floor. The main reason was to create a safe distance between Mark and her awaiting cunt. The girls need their fun while guys had theirs.

She realized this was a difficult position to suck a massive cock. Mark did nothing to help her either. He had a glass of whiskey in his right hand and a Cuban cigar in his left. She struggled to keep up while he enjoyed himself talking to Billy like she wasn't even there. It put a lot of her body weight on her arms which became tiring soon. But she kept going. Now she was fucking her own mouth against gravity. Extremely tiring yet arousing and satisfying for her. And then it happened, a hard smack right on her cunt from a leather paddle. The surface of the paddle was rough causing more pain upon impact.

"Umph..." she screamed but it was suppressed by the mouthful of cock deep in her throat.

She pushed her mouth out and went in again. As the balls hit her nose, Helen took the cue and pressed the button of the remote. A quick jolt of 12 mA shock stopped her entire movement. Her body felt massive spasms as all her muscles stopped working for few seconds. Throat muscles tightened around Mark's cock while her cunt began spasming. She couldn't even scream this time. Few seconds later, her body began shivering from the aftereffects of the shock. A mild version of the shock travelled from her body to Mark's, but it was too quick to cause any effect on him. As her body began recovering from it another smack of the paddle hit her hard. This time her grunts were too loud and felt pleasing to all her tormentors.

"Look at her cunt, it's already soaking wet," announced Mary with the paddle in her hand.

"Jeez, the shock spasms feels so wonderful. Her throat just grabs my cock for its life. Such an amazing feeling," exclaimed Mark with a voice of satisfaction.

Hanna was completely lost in the trance with no signs of her subconscious. She began fucking his cock with her mouth like there was no tomorrow. It felt too exhilarating for her. And then Helen pressed the button again. The spasms of her stiff muscles this time felt too much for both Hanna and Mark. They both came together. Mark deposited his load deep in her tummy while the ejaculation eruption from her cunt began flowing towards her face. Her abs and tits were soaking wet from her own ejaculation as it reached her neck.

"Oh... fuck... fuck... fuck... this was... un-fucking... believable... wow..." yelled Mark as his orgasm overtook everything.

He wanted to step back and take some rest, but her stiff muscles didn't release him. "Let go, whore," said Mark. It took her couple of more minutes to recover from such an intense orgasm. She released him and took few deep breaths to recover. John took Mark's place this time. He had high expectations after the feedback from Mark and what he saw made him already too excited for his turn. She began sucking his cock with intensity. Her body was already too excited, and she didn't waste time at all. It wasn't a couple of minutes yet and he felt too close.

"Shock..." he yelled at Helen. He wanted to experience the intense orgasm like Mark did.

Mary hit her with the paddle hard and she grabbed his cock with her throat muscles. Before Helen could press the button, he came. Deposited his entire load quickly inside her mouth. It felt excessively disappointed and jealous.

"Why didn't you hit the button, Helen?" he yelled while forcefully pulling out of Hanna's mouth.

"There's no need to get angry, John. I didn't expect you to cum so soon," replied Helen. Her comment caused laughter from Mark. Embarrassed and angry, John turned and left the dungeon.

Couple of hours later, Hanna crawled behind Mary followed by others. There were look of extreme satisfaction in everyone's faces. Billy cooked the dinner. Hanna served the food, carrying hot plates on her back. Mark served her food in the dog bowl and added her favorite topping to it.

"How did you like her throat tonight, Billy?" asked Mark while eating the dinner.

"Man, it was too good. Especially when Helen gave her the electric shocks. Her body's responses felt amazing," replied Billy.

"Mary?" asked Mark, turning towards her.

"Unbelievable. Her tongue was too good tonight. It was an amazing experience. We'll explore this electric play more in future. But enough for this weekend. There are other plans to cover for the rest of the weekend," said Mary.

"What about you, Helen?"

"She's too good at this. We've finally found the best thing for her and for us. But we'll explore other ideas as well. To know her body more we can enjoy her even more," replied Helen. Her response was slightly diplomatic to avoid hurting John. She felt bad for him.

"Agreed," replied Mark.

They finished the dinner. John felt ignored during the entire conversation. This was infuriating him, but he couldn't do much. "I'll go first tomorrow. Enough of Mark," he thought.

Saturday morning after breakfast, he acted like a kid throwing tantrum. He wished to go first this time. Mark enjoyed toying with him but eventually Billy agreed that John should go first.

"How's this guy a psychiatrist?" whispered Mark to Billy. He made sure though that John would hear him.

It was time for the horizontal suspension. This was their favorite formation. Her hands tightly tied behind her back with a rope. Hair tied into a ponytail and the rope passed through a ring attached on the ceiling. This would support her head. Her D-cup tits also bound tightly and attached to more rings on the ceiling. One rope tied tightly around her lower back which went to the rings as well.

Knees were bent and tightly tied causing her calves to touch her hamstrings. Her bent legs were spread wide to provide an open access to her holes. More ropes attached to her legs also went up to the rings on the ceiling. This caused her hanging in the mid-air completely available for all the ruthless sadistic bastards. The pressure caused on her tits to hold the top half of her body was too much. But John had manipulated her in a way that more pain would create more pleasure.

Helen attached two extremely tight metal clips on her nipples which had electric wires attached to them. At the press of a button, it would cause strong electric jolt through her nipples down to the rest of her body. This time she removed the collar.

Once satisfied, John took his position. He decided to fuck her into absolute submission. She must beg him for mercy and permission to cum. This wasn't the right approach, but he wasn't thinking straight. It was time to reclaim is manhood in front of his friends. If he allows a whore to disrespect him then no one else respect him either. A single hard and rough push and his balls rested on her ass. She had a gasp from the sudden unexpected assault but there wasn't any expression of pain on her face. Either she had adjusted well or was doing a great job at hiding it.

Smack. Smack. Smack. Smack.

He slapped on her face while ruthlessly fucking her cunt. "This is what you like, huh?" he yelled. To his disappointment, she remained calm as if nothing happened. He slapped her few more times. This time even harder than before. Still calm. Something unusual was happening here.

"Someone's trying too hard," said Mark and everyone erupted in laughter.

John snapped. He placed both hands on her neck and began chocking her while ruthlessly fucking her. This caused her to struggle for air. "How do feel about it now, whore? Huh? Beg when you need some air," screamed John. She continued looking into his eyes but showed no expression of the need to beg for mercy. It was unbelievable for everyone. This young woman was fighting him with all her might, even after being tied.

"That's enough, John," said Billy.

John was consumed by absolute rage. He couldn't hear a word from Billy. Both Billy and Mark rushed towards him and pulled him away from her. Hanna was coughing profusely, struggling to regain much needed oxygen. Billy slapped hard John on his face and screamed, "what the fuck are you doing? Are you a moron? We all do have our weirdest kinks but none of us are murderers."

It took him few more seconds to calm down and realize what he had just done. "I am sorry guys. I don't know what happened," replied John.

Billy took a sigh of relief after seeing his friend back to his normal senses. "That's it for this weekend. I think there's too much tension here and I don't want something terrible to happen here. We'll all reconvene next weekend with fresh mindset. It's fine to cut this weekend short. Drop her home, John. Can I trust you?" asked Billy.

"I'm fine, Billy. We don't need to change our plans," replied John.

"Shut up. The plan is canceled already. Can I trust you to safely drop her home?" asked Billy.

"Yes."

"Perfect. Guys, lets meet next weekend," announced Billy.

John could see disappointment in everyone. Mark had a look of anger towards him but said nothing. Mary and Helen helped her out of her bondage. Soon everyone left. John was driving back towards his clinic. This weekend was a massive disaster. "I'll find a way to fix her. She can't ruin everything between me and my friends," he thought.

Hanna took off from the parking of his clinic. John went inside to get his head clear. He can't go back home with such a terrible mood. "Next weekend will be better," he convinced himself.

****

John walked in his clinic and saw Gaby seated in the reception area. "Good morning, Gaby. It's Friday. I'm sure you'll have some plans for the weekend," he said with a cheerful excitement in his voice.

"No plans." She replied with a monotone. It was unusual for her. Since she was under his control her behavior was super excited.

"Is everything alright?" asked John.

"Yes," another response in similar monotone.

"Fuck it. I don't care about her much. If she's having some issues, why should I care?" thought John. "I think I have an appointment with Hanna this morning at ten, right?" asked John.

"It's at 8:30," responded Gaby.

"Oh. I must have remembered it wrong. Twenty minutes then. I'll get everything ready for her appointment. I have some work to do on her. We'll close the clinic early today. Cancel everything after Hanna's appointment," said John.

"There's nothing booked after her appointment anyway," responded Gaby.

It felt like a backhanded slap on his face. "I'm not sure what's going on Gaby, but I'll recommend you to be cautious with your snappy remarks."

"Understood," responded Gaby but her tone didn't sound sincere at all. It felt more like sarcasm.

John was already busy with his plans for Hanna. He decided to teach Gaby a lesson next week. Right now, it's time for Hanna. He walked inside his office and began prepping his strategy to fix her attitude.

He was busy drafting his strategy when the door opened, and Hanna walked in.

"Hi Hanna. Come on in. I think I have a strategy ready for you today. Just follow my lead and everything will be perfect again," said John.

"I always follow your lead, John. Are we done with handshakes now?" asked Hanna as John was eager to move too fast.

"Oh, sorry. I forgot. How are you this morning?" asked John as he shook her hand.

"I'm really great. These therapy sessions have been awesome. I'll follow your directions today as well," responded Hanna.

"Perfect."

****

Friday

It was midnight already. Their usual routine, some painful punishments along with empty balls of all men followed by glorious orgasms for women. This included several earth-shattering ejaculations for Hanna. Then dinner. But there was an exception tonight. John decided to tie her up again. No rest for the wicked. He tied her spread eagle, standing in the center of the dungeon. He stood behind her and used a leather whip from below her legs to strike her right on her cunt. The top part of the whip would strike her just below her bellybutton.

Smack.

Smack.

Smack.

He continued. Hanna suppressed her painful grunts as much as she could. He would not get the pleasure of physically beating her down. That was her plan. And it worked like a charm. He got tired and stressed by the absolute failure. "How can my plan fail again?" he thought.

"That's enough, John," said Billy from the other end of the dungeon.

He finally stopped and walked out. Billy followed him. "I'm not sure what the hell you're trying to do with her. It's clear that you feel uncomfortable sharing her with us when you know she enjoys her time more with everyone else," he said.

"Billy you're my friend and finance a lot of my work but I will not tolerate continuous disrespect from you guys in front of a whore," replied John.

"What are you talking about? When have I disrespected you, John?" asked Billy, confused from his statement.

"Then why do you continue to order me around her like I'm some sort of servant to you? This creates some sort of hierarchy in her head where I'm not at the top causing her to disrespect my command."

"I've never ordered you to do anything. As a friend, I've asked few things occasionally but if you take that as an order from me then it's your problem. I only interrupt you when you get dangerously close to a homicide or permanently ruining her physically," replied Billy.

"You make me sound like a serial killer or something."

"Did you really forget the last week so soon? You were out of control and would have killed her if we all wouldn't have intervened. I'm not saying you're doing it intentionally, but she has definitely gotten in your nerves. I've never seen you this out of control before."

"I think you're probably right. Can you release her and throw her in her cage? I'll go to bed and think carefully about my next steps. Anger is not good for decision making," said John.

"Sure man. Good night," replied Billy.

John went to bed and began planning his steps. Anger and absolute physical pain aren't working on her. "The rules of my hypnosis backfired on me. She's enjoying pain which doesn't make it feel like a punishment. I need to change my strategy," thought John as went to sleep.

Saturday morning, he woke up with a fresh mindset and a new strategy. He updated his plan to everyone. It was an interesting plan that didn't involve any pain. "Since she's enjoying pain too much it doesn't make it a punishment for her. We need to find things she hates doing and make her do them."

Everyone agreed to the new plan. Mary placed a chastity belt on her locking her holes for their access only. John commanded her to clean the entire villa. They'll grant her breaks only to cook food for them. She must crawl everywhere for the cleaning. It was humiliating, exhausting and degrading task for her. Perfect for a mental punishment. They were treating her as a whore maid. Because whenever someone wanted to fuck her holes, they would remove her chastity belt, fuck her with no foreplay and deposit their load inside her. The belt was locked in its place again. She couldn't even scoop the deliciousness out and have a taste of it.

At one point, she used her tongue to bring the girls to their orgasm while men filled their loads inside her. They were just using her as an object or a container to shoot their load. No sort of pleasure for her. Once they leave, she must continue her task of cleaning as if nothing happened. This infuriated her but there wasn't anything she could do about it.

It was midnight when they allowed her to rest and sleep in her cage. She was exhausted and frustrated. The massive orgasms had become her addiction for the weekends. But this entire day, she wasn't even aroused let alone achieve an orgasm. No one gave any attention to her. So far, she was the center of attention, but this sudden change felt strangely bad to her.