The Sale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It seemed strange that she might be looking for moral support given she'd done this at least once before. But it did seem that way.

"What time is this thing?"

"We have to be there for eight.

The actual sale is around ten but they like to know the participants are there so they can allocate rooms."

"And they're just going to let me join in?"

"I phoned them while you were still asleep. You're in the auction. Don't worry."

I stared at her.

"Don't worry? Fuck it, Hanna. You know what you're asking me to do?"

"Have fun. That's all. You like guys. What's the problem?

Please don't say you've changed your mind?"

I found myself looking at her in detail. There was a sadness in her eyes. The tremble in her lips. I suddenly felt an overwhelming need to please her.

"Please Madison. Come with me."

"No.

No, I've not changed my mind."

It wasn't a lie. I hadn't. I had hated the idea and I still hated the idea. But I knew I was going to do it. For her.

"Let's go get some lunch."

I dressed in a summer dress and following Hanna's lead, I left off the panties. I felt exposed as I left the hotel knowing one gust of wind could show the world my pussy. But it was also liberating. I felt a bit of a rebel, but I loved the feeling of freedom, or not having tight elastic around my hips. There was also the thrill. Every time a guy glanced back at me or his eyes lingered I had a sense of hiding a secret.

I don't know if it was the heat, the strange country, or Hanna's hedonistic approach to sex and life generally, but for the first time, I was feeling less confined. Free of the stifling rules that seemed to go with being British.

The restaurant we chose was like so many. A small kitchen with tables outside. We sat where we could look down to the sea. It was bliss. Hot sun and dappled shade from craggy fig trees. I could see how relaxing Hanna's life was. I also understood it took money and what she did took only a few hours out of a life of leisure.

"I do like it here." I said as I finished up and put the fork down.

"It's a great life.

I'm never going to leave."

"You wouldn't go back to the States?"

"Fuck that. Nothing there for me."

"Family?"

"No. Not really. A brother. But we weren't close.

Dad was a bum. Vanished when I was little. And mom, she always had her head in a bottle.

Nah. I'm staying here. It's paradise. You'll see that soon enough."

I was seeing it. That was the trouble. Hanna's life came with a price I found difficult to accept, but here she was, happy, carefree and enjoying every moment of her life.

As we sat Hanna slipped off her shoe and lifted her foot. I jolted as I felt her toes slide up my thigh.

"Fuck, Hanna. There's people about."

My eyes shot about, fully aware of how exposed we were.

"Are they under the table?"

"They don't need to be. Anyone can look over."

Her toes were at my slit, wiggling against my bean. I cringed but didn't push her away.

"Oh god." I gasped.

"You like it don't you."

I glanced about to see people wandering past. Others sat at their tables eating, chatting and drinking. No one was looking.

"Yeah. I like it."

I did. It was fucking hot having my pussy massaged by her dexterous toes in such a public place. I sat quietly trying not to wriggle too much as I nonchalantly picked at the last of my food. I was red as a beetroot knowing that anyone could look across and see what was happening. All the while my horniness was growing.

"Okay. Stop."

I pushed her foot away and straightened my dress.

"Let's take this somewhere else."

"Thought you'd never get the message."

"God. You're insatiable."

"You like that as well."

I took her hand.

"Yeah. I fucking do like it. Too much."

That afternoon I got to see where Hanna lived. A small apartment above some shops. It didn't look anything from the outside but it was tasteful inside. Local decor and Moorish wooden furniture stood on cool bare flooring. Wide open windows were bathed with sun and I could hear the sound of people below.

"I like it."

"Expensive. Nice places are hard to come by in the heart of town."

"Should we shut the windows?" I asked looking at the heavy wooden shutters. No glass. I don't suppose it was needed. The cold wasn't an issue an the shutters were enough if there was a storm.

"Nah. They can't look in up here."

"But they can hear us."

"Yeah. I know." She smirked.

"Doesn't it make you horny?"

"I'm already horny from your toes."

I was swaying gently, pressing my thighs together to ease the ache between them as I waited for her to come to me.

Hanna threw her top to the side and started looking in a drawer. I watched her, delighting at seeing her tits again. I could look at those all day.

"I have something if you're up for it."

I grinned as she held up her promised strap-on. A large pink thing shaped roughly like a man's cock with thin, unobtrusive leather straps to hold it in place.

"Ooh.

I'm up for it." I said.

I unzipped myself and stepped out of the one piece of clothing I had on.

"Ooh. You look delicious. Get on the bed." Hanna said.

"Put your butt in the air for me."

To be honest, it was the first time I'd been fucked by a dildo attached to another girl. It felt exciting as she knelt behind me, rubbing the tip up and down my crack as I kneeled with my face down on the covers.

"I like lots of lube." She said as I felt a cool liquid dripping down my crack. It made me shiver with excitement.

"I like to slide in and out with ease."

I quivered with anticipation.

"Fuck me." I whispered huskily.

"Do you like it in the butt?"

I froze at that suggestion. I hadn't expected it, but it wasn't something I hadn't experimented with a couple of times in the past, albeit with real cock.

"Go for it." I decided.

"Ooh. Glad you said that."

A moment later that dildo was at my arse, pressing firmly against my tight little hole. More lube and it slipped with ease through my muscle and entered me.

"Fuck."

My ring stung as it was stretched. A pleasant circle of mild pain coupled with the pleasure of being penetrated. And that big latex cock was sliding deeper into me. So tight, so filling.

"Oh god."

Having my arse fucked by a big fake cock was new. I rolled my hips, sliding myself against her thrusts to take it deeper.

"Uh. Uh. Uhh."

Her hand glided over my arse cheeks in the oily lube, caressing me and stroking down around my pussy.

"Oh god."

"I love how your cheeks ripple when you fuck. And I love seeing your butt with my dildo in it. So fucking hot."

"It feels fucking awesome.

Uhhh."

Her thumb pressed on my pearl and rubbed it.

"Aw fuck."

"I want to make you cum. I want you to scream so everyone in the street hears you."

I should have been horrified. But by now I was becoming used to Hanna's flirting at the edges of decency. and to be honest, I was so desperate to cum I couldn't have cared less who heard.

"Then fuck me." I begged.

"Fuck me hard."

I was no longer able to find the energy to roll my own hips. I just wanted taking.

Hanna obliged. She took hold of my hips and thrust into me. Again and again as hard as she could.

"Uh. Uh. Uh."

I imagined my grunts echoing down into the street below. But it was my guttural cry that would have been unmistakable.

"Oh fuck. I'm cuming."

I jolted and snatched a breath as my mind fussed and all thoughts lost coherence for a moment. For a moment I was screaming like an animal. Then I was laughing, knowing people must have heard me.

"Fuck."

I gasped again."

Hanna pulled out as I steadied myself. She pressed into my pussy. I fell forward unable to stay on all fours. Prone against the bed, Hanna fucked me even harder.

"Oh my fucking god. Don't stop."

This time I lay passively as Hanna did all the work, ramming that dildo into me until I screamed again.

"Uh. Uh. Uh.

Fuuck."

I rolled from under her and pushed her down to the bed. A moment later I was over her, impaling myself in her toy and bouncing manically as she reached up to grip my tits. I rode her until I came a third time.

I was manic as I slid down her body, pushing her legs wide. My fingers pulled the strap to the side and my mouth was at her pussy. Pointlessly I had a hand gripping her fake cock, sliding back and forth in the slick coating of my cum and the lube.

"Oh, that's so fucking hot." Hanna whispered as she looked down at my face beneath her. I was flicking her bean with my tongue and wanking that dildo as though it were real as I looked up into her eyes.

I made her cum in my mouth, lapping up her cream like the sweet juices oozing from a nectarine. Then I pummelled that hole with my fingers and tormented her hot little bean until she bucked and screamed a second time.

After that we lay in our sweat to recover, fingers just gently touching one another to keep our connection. It was so nice. And loving.

I was careful as I stepped to the window when I eventually got up. I peeked down into the street surprised we didn't have an audience. No way had no one heard. I giggled, convinced that in our moment there would have been a few who hoovered around listening to us.

"You're mad. You know that right?"

"And you know there are people across the way who can see your tits." Hanna replied.

My eyes shot up to see the other buildings. Windows with wide-open shutters facing us.

"Oh fuck."

I jumped back and ducked down.

"You're fun." Hanna said laughing.

"More fun than anyone I've ever been with."

"Thank you."

"We're gonna be great together."

I felt we would. But in the back of my mind was that it would only be for two weeks. It worried me that I was already finding that a concern. Generally, I fucked someone and moved on, quickly forgetting about them. Hanna was reaching deep into my psyche and I found myself looking for more.

And that was why I still couldn't bring myself to tell her I couldn't go through with the club. Slowly but surely my reticence was crumbling. I was hooked by this American girl, ready to do whatever she asked of me so long as we could stay together. And if that meant shagging some guy I hadn't yet met, then perhaps that's what I should do.

Four

I was in a total daze as I returned to the club. I'd refused to watch the boys beforehand, instead hiding out the back with the other participants downing more of the local drink. Hanna had stripped off first to encourage me and I'd finally followed suit as the others had done the same. I was quicker at getting that cloak around me than anyone. They all seemed friendly but none of them spoke English. I also assumed from their comfort with what they were doing that they weren't new to this. Nor was I as convinced Hanna was as much of a novice as she'd pretended. The girls knew her. The organisers knew her. It was becoming obvious she was much more of a regular than she had admitted.

I kinda felt a little conned. As if my desire to fuck her had clouded my judgement and gotten me into a position where I was going to be abused by a stranger just so that I could keep her attention. But it was too late now.

I stood with the others. Wrapped in my cloak and totally out of my head with fear.

"Now remember."

Hanna was still gabbling away in an excited voice.

"Once you go out there, there's no turning back. Even if you only get fifty dollars. You won't, so don't worry. And not even if he's ugly. You have to go through with it whatever. You do understand that right?"

"That sounds a little ominous. Is there something you haven't told me?"

"No. Not really.

But the people who run this place. They don't like being embarrassed.

If you get my meaning."

I felt a tinge of fear at that.

"Who are those people?"

"Just... people you don't want to cross.

Don't worry. It's gonna be amazing. You'll see."

I was shivering under the cloak. Not cold. Shock.

"Just play by the rules. And have fun."

I shook my head.

"I'm not sure about this."

"You'll be fine. Trust me. You don't want to be telling that guy over there you want to back out."

I looked. A suited guy stood by the door. Security. He looked huge. No, I didn't particularly.

"You said I could change my mind right up until I went out."

"Yeah. Well, I might have exaggerated a little.

Relax."

Fuck. Too much drink had gotten me into this. And too much blind obsession with this girl's pussy. How bad could it be? One-night stands were the norm for me and god knows there had been one or two I'd regretted in the past. So why was I so reticent? It was only the involvement of money that made it seem any more sordid than what I'd done in the past.

I took a deep breath and reminded myself that at least I'd take some money home with me. Perhaps enough to buy a new outfit and enjoy a night out. But then that wasn't a good thing. It made it worse. I tried not to think about it, instead concentrating on the need growing between my legs. A need that didn't care about social acceptance or even who was answering its call.

"Fucking hell Hanna." I exclaimed in acquiescence.

"Come on. Just follow me."

Before I knew it I was under the lights. I looked out into a sea of faces. Hungry eyes looking me over. Each wanted to bury their cock balls deep in me. Out there was a man who was going to pay to fuck me. I looked for fat ones praying I wouldn't find myself with some sweaty old lard arse. To be fair, there weren't any. Thankfully, wealth seemed to ensure a reasonable level of attractiveness.

It's like a club on a Friday night I told myself. Me, parading myself. Boys, sometimes girls all assessing me. My picking one to have service my pussy in the back of a car up some dark lane. This was only different because I wouldn't get to choose and I'd take money for it. But otherwise, it was the same.

I looked at Hanna. She was positively bouncing at the prospect. Then along the line at the other girls. None of them seemed phased. They were like Hanna. They'd done this before. It was only me that was the newbie. The foolish little tourist led astray by... Hanna. What was she? Why was I letting her corrupt me? How could I feel so much for someone I'd met only two days ago that I'd compromise my morals?

Did I have morals? I started to wonder. So many partners and I was critical of this? Perhaps this was my worth. Perhaps it was where I belonged.

The auctioneer was talking. No English. I hadn't a clue what he was saying and I kinda had the idea it might be a good thing I didn't. I really had no wish to hear someone describing my tits and pussy as sale items. Reducing me to a piece of meat.

On command, I lowered the cloak down onto my arms along with the others. An automaton. Not thinking. Just following through on an action by the others. Instantly I felt myself flush. My nipples sprung out like little buttons that ached with their hardness. Capillaries beneath the surface of my skin opened, filing with hot blood, turning me red all the way down my arms and to the tops of my tits. My darker tones disguised and evened my blushes. Under the lights I doubted anyone could see how coloured up I was.

I felt nauseous. What the fuck was I doing?

Only the atmosphere carried me. I was shaking with fear, expecting weak legs to give way and leave me a stranded jellyfish on the catwalk.

It was hard not to cover myself as I walked forward, almost into the crowd of eyes with my tits on display. Now, I had little problem with nudity in front of lovers, or even bathing topless on a beach. But to expose myself to forty or fifty people with raging hormones and deep pockets was altogether different. And worse was to come.

I reached the end of the catwalk and dropped the cloak to the floor. Shaking with fear and embarrassment, I turned, following the girl in front. Behind me, Hanna was following. But all I could think about was eager, hungry eyes looking over my legs, my arse, my gently swaying tits and most importantly, my pussy. A pussy already wet and leaking its betrayal onto the tops of my thighs.

I clenched my butt, horrified that now everyone could see my little starfish arse hole as I continued in a circular parade of my assets.

I seemed to be there forever. Each step laboured and taking an eternity. Then slowly it became easier. My final circuit became less strained.

When the bidding began I tried to work out who was putting in offers for me. Which of the many waving hands were pointing in my direction. I was picking out possibilities, rating them according to who I wanted to win. It was a cacophony of excited noise and impossible to follow.

There was no point in pretending otherwise now. One of those faces out there belonged to a man who would fuck me. He'd put his cock in my mouth and shoot his load. Probably in my arse too. And I'd have to do it. Again I tried to tell myself it was no different to a Friday night's clubbing.

I cursed my stupidity of being so easily led into this situation. Of putting myself in the position of being meat for the use of others with no choice as to who would touch me and fuck me however they wanted with no protest allowed.

Time seemed to stretch out into an eternity of fearful anticipation. The figures baying over my body moved in slow motion. Every movement, every look, exaggerated in my mind. Then reality returned abruptly with the banging of a hammer.

People began moving around. Men coming forward, collecting the leash of ownership on the way. I shivered. Fear and excitement all rolled into one.

I breathed relief when I saw who had proven the richest and keenest amongst my suitors. I studied and assessed him quickly as he approached.

In his early forties, he looked like a wealthy businessman. Arabic, with thick dark hair and kind eyes. At least I hoped they were kind.

My lip quivered and I gave a nervous smile as he said something I didn't understand before placing the collar around my neck and clipping a leash to it.

I took a hurried glance around for Hanna as he led me away. She was already gone. Claimed by whoever had chosen her. My darling led away for someone to fuck senseless while I wished it was me.

I looked forward again as I was encouraged to start walking to see a heavy wooden door ahead. Beyond, rooms were waiting for the successful bidders and their... purchases. Around me, I could see naked flesh being guided on leads through more heavy doors. Giggling girls at ease with what was coming. I felt as though I was an observer to my fate. Somewhere ahead I caught a glimpse of Hanna. Her tiny naked frame slipped behind a closing door. She wouldn't be mine again until the morning.

We came to the room where I would please my owner for the night in any way he chose. Another heavy door in the local Moorish style. The room itself was similar to the rest of the club. Almost a step back to a time when women were second class. Owned and commanded by their male masters. For a night that was the world I was going to be in.

I stepped into the middle of the room and waited. Either this was going to be the most amazing time of my life, as Hanna had continually promised me, or the biggest life-scaring event I could imagine.

My heart nearly exploded as the door clicked shut with a loud clunk. The man, my master, stood behind me and his hands went to my hips, softly stroking my flesh. It was hard not to cringe at his touch. A stranger. A man I had seen only minutes earlier caressing my flesh. There was nothing wrong with him beyond that I didn't know him. That he was a stranger I'd met less than five minutes earlier. But then was that so different to all my past lovers? They were all people I'd met in bars or clubs no more than hours before sucking their cocks, or licking their pussies.

I was trembling as his hands glided over my thighs and back up to my waist. My breaths were deep and shaky and I gasped as he cupped my tits. My hands went to his, just holding them in place.

123456...8