The Sale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And it's worth so much more than at home."

"Yeah."

I still wasn't keen on connecting it to money, but she was right.

"You could save nearly all of that if you dance. That alone will pay enough for us to get by day to day.

And it's cheaper for two to live."

I nodded slowly. I couldn't disagree with the numbers.

"And the sex is amazing." She added trying to sell me the idea.

"The clients? Or ours?" I grinned.

"Both."

She rolled across the bed and put her mouth on my tit, gently sucking my nipple until it went hard.

"Don't go. I'd be devastated if I could never suck your beautiful tasty tit ever again."

Her lips went around my nipple again and I felt her tongue teasing it proud.

"Fuck."

My head went back as she flicked it like a rubbery spring. Christ. I wasn't sure I could live with not having her do that ever again.

So there I was on the Thursday in the same club. This time it was lit differently and the music was loud cubbing tunes. Around us were a mixture of locals and Westerners. Holidaymakers dancing and drinking. Locals enjoying a snippet of a lifestyle they saw on TV. People from closer to home just partying. And in the middle of them, on a raised platform, I gyrated in skimpy bikini bottoms and nothing else. My time was thirty minutes on and thirty off. Other girls including Hanna were doing their stints around me.

I'd been nervous at my first foray into the crowd but now on my third dance, I was just absorbed by the music. Yes, there were eyes on me but they didn't see the person. I was just background decoration. For me, it'd become little different to any other club only I was isolated from wandering hands and lads trying to get off with me. I concentrated on the music and danced, enjoying moving my body to the beat. My nakedness was freedom. I could move without restriction and the sweat didn't collect and dampen clothing against my skin. It was kind of exhilarating to do something I enjoyed but with such freedom.

I wasn't nervous at all now. It was no big deal. And if anyone was staring at my tits I wasn't noticing. It was just a fun evening for me doing what I did on a Friday or Saturday night at home. Okay, I didn't have my tits out in the high street club in my home town, but I also was constantly pushing guys hands away or figuring out which one I wanted to end up in the back seat of a car with. No. This was just dancing for dancing's sake. And after, I got to go home with the most beautiful girl in the club.

On my breaks, I did cover up so I could sit at the bar and down something refreshing. A few guys tried to chat me up but I smiled politely and dismissed them. None of them seemed to make the connection I was one of the dancers. I was just another clubber. That showed how much anyone noticed me up there. I was just a pair of tits.

I saw Hanna taking her turn. Her fair skin and hair glowed golden under the lights. She looked like Tinkerbell minus the wings. Her tiny frame was wraithlike as she twirled and swayed. I looked around. No one was paying much attention. One or two stopped and looked as they passed, but most people were too caught up in their own entertainment to notice the girls dancing. In reality, it was only me staring at Hanna's lovely tits as they swung across her chest from side to side or gently bounced.

I checked the time and finished my drink. I had one more session before things started to slow down and I could see a local girl with big tits stepping from the platform I'd been allocated. I skipped across, dropping my top to the side as I climbed on and picked up the beat once more.

Another hour and the place was emptying. I went to the loo and changed, looking like any of the other guests when I came back out with with dance outfit such as it was tucked in a small shoulder back with makeup and a hair brush.

"So. How was that?" Hanna was positively skipping as we headed back to her place.

"Scary at first. But no. It was okay."

Certainly not as scary as what I'd be doing on the first Monday of the following month. But that was then. For now, I just wanted to be with Hanna. I lunged at her and threw my arms around her waist.

"Come here."

I kissed her as she struggled and laughed.

"I'm done with flashing my tits at strangers for today."

"Good." She smirked.

"Let's get home and you can flash them for me."

"Why wait that long?"

I stood back and lifted my top, holding it up as I glanced past a staring Hanna for any eyes that might turn my way. Then I dropped it quickly and ran ahead giggling. A week ago I'd never have done such a thing. But Hanna's crazy spontaneity was rubbing off on me. And of course, a week ago I wouldn't have danced topless or sold myself to a stranger for sex. A week ago I had been a different person.

"Wait. I can't run in these shoes."

Hanna was hurrying after me but she wasn't as accustomed to heels as me.

"You gotta keep up if you want my pussy."

I flicked my skirt up. No underwear. That had become a norm for me now.

A couple of girls giggled as they passed us, hearing what I'd said. They looked back at me just as I dropped my skirt. I was fifty-fifty on whether they'd caught a glimpse of my snatch. I didn't care.

I waited till Hanna caught up and we linked arms to walk the rest of the way.

"You're gonna love it here. We'll have so much fun growing old together in paradise."

"Fuck, Hanna. I'm twenty-three. I've got years before I worry about being old."

"Twenty-three? You're ancient."

"Why? How old are you?"

"Twenty-one. Next month."

"Fuck. You're a baby." I hugged her tightly.

"Yeah. You're right. Ages yet. But I like the idea that we'll grow old together. One day.

Will you still want to fuck me when I'm fifty?"

"When you're fifty, sixty, a hundred. Ten times a day."

We were giggling as we turned up the steps to her... our, apartment.

"Those guys in the club won't bid so much though." I said.

"We'll have to pay them to watch us parade."

In the room, we were all over one another. It was a paradise where we were living. But it was Hanna that made it a true heaven for me. I was in love with her. I wanted to be with her every moment. To have her make love to me constantly. I wanted her body every time I looked at her.

"You got that toy handy?" I asked as I kissed her wildly and tugged at her dress.

"You want me to ..."

"No.

I want a go. I'm gonna fuck you like a man." I grinned.

"Ooh. Please. Do it hard."

She was raking in the drawer to find the strap-on. I took it and put it on, standing with the dildo pointing out in front of me.

"Fuck. It must be uncomfortable to have a cock."

It bounced as I moved around, walking from one side of the room to the other swinging my arms like a big burly man.

Hanna was rolling about on the bed laughing as I turned and pretended to wank.

"Uh. Uh. Uh."

Deep fake tones as I thrust my hips forward.

"Oh my god, Madison. You make a shit man. Don't ever have a sex change."

I stopped and gripped my tits, tugging my hardening nipples to answer the growing ache in them.

"No chance of that. I'd miss these puppies. They took a long time to grow you know. About fourteen years."

Hanna's voice softened as she stared at my tits.

"I'd miss them." She said sweetly.

"Now are you gonna fuck me or dance?"

I smirked and moved closer to the bed.

"You want it in the pussy or the arse?"

Hanna was twisting around, positioning herself on all fours and wiggling her arse at me.

"In the butt.

Lubes on the side. Use plenty."

I reached for the bottle as I stared at her little pink ring. Another first for me. Only a finger had ever pressed through that barrier on a lover before. And never on a girl. Now I was about to fuck that tight little hole with a strap-on dildo. And I couldn't wait.

Six

In the next few weeks, I embraced as fully as I could Hanna's hedonistic approach to life. My flight home came and went and I started on my path of becoming an illegal immigrant just like her. She was right. We weren't claiming anything from the country and we took no one's jobs. No one cared.

I quickly forgot about how we would pay for this lifestyle. The dancing was easy, fun in fact. Having my tits out wasn't an issue. I did that most days on the beach. And I rarely wore much in the way of clothing as I adjusted to the heat. Panties, thongs and bras, all lay abandoned in my drawer as I settled for summer dresses or skirts and loose tops. No one else dressed any differently, and I was fairly confident most of the local girls I saw had equally aired pussies. It just seemed the obvious and hygienic thing to do in the heat.

It was only that other thing I would have to do at the beginning of each month that slightly bothered me. Hanna took it in her stride, reiterating over and over how it was just a job of work. And as the days passed I convinced myself that was all it was.

It was the height of the tourist season and there was a big festival over one weekend. A carnival atmosphere gripped the small coastal town.

We spent the day coasting from one bar to the next and watching the parades. Floats made up like giant colourful birds or celebrating something to do with the sea. Hoards of skimpily dressed dancers made their way down the street. It was one big party that had us and everyone else joining in.

"They do this every year." Hanna said.

"The music goes on into the early hours."

I watched another float. A giant floral wine bottle with near naked girls gyrating themselves.

"That's from the big vinyard outside of town." Hanna said.

"Biggest in the country. Most of the wine you drink in the bars is from there."

Hanna gave me a treat that evening. A personal little show in her room. The music was some local sound, drifting in through the window from a band that was still playing in the square as the sun sunk into the sea. But it wasn't the music I was concentrating on. It was her sexy dance routine.

I took up a viewing position in a chair while she performed for me like a lap dancer.

Hanna lifted the skirt, swaying her hips as it rode slowly higher. Then there it was. A glimpse of her pink little pussy. And then it was gone again.

"You gonna do that on Thursday?" I asked.

"Can't. No pussy allowed."

She turned and wiggled her arse right in front of my face.

"But you would, wouldn't you?" I pressed.

"It's just a body. We've all got one."

She turned again, lifting her top, twisting and gripping the cloth so that it wrapped tightly over her tits. I grinned as I saw her little nipples pressing through.

A moment later she had dropped it, bending forward to shake her head. I saw her hair hang and through it, down her gaping top to glimpse those tits swinging beneath her.

"Oh fuck that's hot."

Hanna kicked her legs as the band moved towards a climax in their playing. The skirt swished with her legs and I was given more tiny glimpses of her bare arse and her crack.

As the tune ended she fell onto the bed and rolled onto her back.

"Want to know what I did all day before I met you?"

"Was it stamp collecting?"

I followed and perched myself on the corner of the bed.

"No. Had nothing to lick. Not often anyway." She grinned.

I saw her hands pulling the skirt higher again.

"Do you know how hard it is to find girls who like to fuck other girls?"

I did. Not impossible, but there was less of them than social media and campaign groups would have you believe. At least if you wanted pretty ones.

"I was so frustrated."

Her skirt was around her waist. The top came off as she dropped her knees to the side and I had an unobstructed view of her pussy. Such a sweet, delightful little mound. All pink and fresh. I squirmed as my heat rose.

"Just me. All on my lonesome."

Her hands squeezed her tits and teased hardening nipples. I stared in silence. Just enjoying the vision.

"I had to make my own entertainment."

Two fingers stroked her crack, back and forth, slowly, pressing the soft mound of her vulva.

"Do you want to see how?"

My eyes fixated on her fingers. On the damp flesh beneath them.

"Yes." I answered huskily.

A finger rode along her slit, parting it and releasing the first of her leaking juice to mix with the sweat covering her body.

"Just like this."

I was silent. I froze on the spot as I watched her masturbate. I'd seen this so many times on porn sites. I did it myself enough times a week. But there was something magical about watching another, living, breathing girl pleasure herself.

"Uhh."

Her face lost its tension. Muscles relaxed as her focus went to her pussy.

"I've tried all the local fruits up here." She teased.

"The juicy ones are the best."

My mouth watered at the thought of licking away a cocktail of some citrus fruit and her cum. Her fingers went into herself, rubbing deeper.

"Uh."

Hanna used her other hand to hold her flesh open for me to see. So pink and crinkly. So wet. Two fingers vanishing into her tunnel. Her bean was exposed to the cooler air of the room. It looked like a little button.

I glanced at her tits. They wobbled gently as she writhed around on the bed.

"I'm so fucking horny." She muttered.

She squeezed one of those soft squishy tits before putting both hands on her pussy.

Hanna's face was one of concentration as her fingers spun faster and faster. Her eyes closed, her face stilled. She was looking inwards, absorbed only by that sensation rising from between her legs.

Her fingers fucked her tight little hole as I stared. And that burning clit was rubbed to climax.

Hanna jerked. Her whole body bounced on the bed. Her eyes sprung wide open wide and I saw the contractions that gripped her pussy extended up her belly. Her thighs were taught and tiny little toes pointed rigidly.

"Uhh."

Her jaw hung down as she continued rubbing herself, squeezing every last moment of enjoyment from her sex.

Then she relaxed, letting her fingers slow to a gentle caress that spread her wetness about. She gave a little, self-pleased giggle as she looked up at me, seeing me again.

"I like being watched."'she said with a sultry grin.

I let a breath go that I hadn't realised I'd been holding.

"You're so beautiful when you cum." I whispered.

"Your turn."

I sniggered.

"You want to watch me masturbate?"

Fuck. I'd never done that for anyone before. Not as a stand-alone thing. Yeah, I'd touched myself while I was fucking, but to just do it while someone watched ...

"Yeah. I want to see you cum all on your own. I want to know what you look like in your most private moments."

I smirked. After watching Hanna I was in need. And if that was the only way I'd get off then I'd do it.

"Okay."

I got naked and took the bed as she shuffled up onto her knees and waited like an eager child at the bottom of the bed.

"Fuck. This is embarrassing."

I squirmed as I started to touch my flesh. Just my belly at first, then soft strokes of my under-tit.

"Why?

You're not embarrassed when I fuck you."

"That's different."

I made circles on my tits, around and around, closer to my nipples. Then I was massaging the tops of my thighs, tickling them as I spread my feet.

"Mmm."

I lightly tapped the top of my pubic bone to warn my vulva I was coming for it.

"Uhh."

My bean jumped and sent a pulse of delight up my spine. My hand turned into a peace sign, fingers rubbing the mound around my slit, pressing lightly to squeeze my labia together.

"Oh god. I'm so fucking wet."

I licked a finger to wet it as I slowly pulled back the hood over my bean, exposing it to cooler air and Hanna's hungry eyes. Then I gently stroked it back and forth.

"Uhh."

I changed to tiny circular motions to avoid racing toward the finish. She wanted to watch. I wanted to enjoy my pleasure. No. I'd take my time. My embarrassment had dissipated. Having her eyes on me had changed from being unnerving to being necessary. I wanted her to see me.

Our eyes connected and I smiled. I felt so happy. A combination of the ride to orgasm and having the girl I loved sitting right next to me in our little paradise.

I put my finger to the base of my vagina and at a snail's pace I drew it up. Not too deep, just enough to collect the juices soaking my whole groin

"Aw fuck."

I was losing my ability to hold back. I was at the top of the rollercoaster, accelerating towards...

"Make yourself cum."

Hanna whispered.

"Cum while I watch."

At that point, that wasn't in question. I was going to no matter what.

"Uhhh."

My finger pressed deeper to find my urethra as I span my other hand wildly over my bean.

"Fuck. Fuck.

Fuuck."

As I came my vagina pulsed. My arse button clenched again and again. Hanna was staring intently, seeing every intense detail. I think I lost consciousness as I was gripped by euphoria. A complete joy that reached to my fingers and toes.

Then I was back on planet Earth. I felt so full of joy as my body was held by the influence of endorphins. A wide smile of satisfaction spread over my face.

"How was that?" I asked.

Hanna didn't stop staring at where my fingers were still playing in the silky mess between my thighs.

"Oh fuck. That was so fucking beautiful."

I waited as she took her fill of looking at my aroused pussy, and then suddenly I snatched my thighs together and rolled away.

"Okay. That's enough." I giggled as the embarrassment returned.

I climbed off the bed and went to stand by the window.

"Phew."

I waved a hand to cool myself.

"I'm all hot and sweaty now."

"I've never watched a girl masturbate before." Hanna said.

"I fucking loved it."

"You weren't so bad yourself."

I looked out into the night. The band below had packed up but there was still music drifting from further along the road. A sneaky look over showed me a busy street. People moving around from bar to bar or off back to their homes and hotels. Groups of Western lads laughed loudly and girls screamed. Locals shouted to catch their attention and invited them to spend money in their establishments. It was still just one big party out there.

I was still at the window when Hanna came up behind me and pushed me forward. I was bent over the frame with my tits hanging down."

"Hanna." I protested as I struggled to break free and get myself back in the room.

Below me, I could see all those people milling around. Any one of them could look up.

Hanna held me firm.

"Live dangerously."

Her hand was between my thighs, sliding back and forth so that the side of her hand rubbed into my pussy.

"Fuck."

I struggled again but she wasn't letting me go.

"Someone might look up."

I tried to put an arm across my chest but felt unsteady and went back to gripping the frame.

"Don't make a noise then."

She pressed herself against me and put a hand across my mouth. Her fingers went into my pussy and began a massage of my hot flesh.

I looked across at the other windows. Dark squares that could have hidden any number of eyes looking back at me. They would have seen me in the room if they looked, but hanging out of the window was something else.

"I'm going to make you cum again." She whispered.

Back and forth those fingers went, fucking me and rubbing on my pearl as I stared down on the crowds praying no one would look up and see.

"Are you horny?"

"Mmm." I mumbled behind her hand.

"You want to cum again don't you?"

"Mmm."

God I so wanted to cum. How could I not? The joy was still fresh in my mind. The pleasure chemicals still raced around my bloodstream but weakening. I wanted to feel that intensity again.

Hanna increased her attack on my pussy, thrusting her fingers into me so that my juices were squeezed out. Wet flesh squelched and her hand slapped against my arse, the sound echoing around the room. In my head, it was a thousand times louder. A deafening noise that I felt sure could be heard along the street below.

1...345678