The Sale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my god."

His breath was hot on my neck as he kissed it, moving his lips over sensitive nerves that left me trembling. Then he was kissing my back, softly licking my spine. I was a shaking wreck.

He knelt behind me and I turned to support myself against the wall convinced I'd collapse when he ...

"Fuck."

He pushed his face into my arse cheeks and licked my holes. All the way over my pussy and up around my little brown starfish.

I almost came there and then. A combination of embarrassment, shock at my actions, and his expert tongue.

I wondered how many girls this man had bought. How many sweet young bodies he'd paid handsomely to fuck. I had no illusions. I was just one in a long line who'd sold themselves to him. Again I reminded myself that it was no different to all those previous lads who'd fucked me. A new girl every week of whom I'd been just another one.

I was gasping when he stopped and started to undress. He was talking as he pulled his clothing away. Not a word of English. I'd no idea what he was saying, but he was softly spoken and it sounded sweet. His eyes glided over me, and I was sure it was compliments.

To be honest, I stood there. I let him look. A compliant, patiently waiting puppet. But my eyes were on him in return. I was assessing him, trying to decide if he would have been someone I'd have chosen in normal circumstances.

It was hard. So much of our attraction is personality. That was something I couldn't judge in so short a space of time, especially given that we couldn't even communicate. I didn't even know his name. But he did look fine I had to admit.

Okay, he wasn't perfect. Older than anyone I'd normally consider and he didn't have the perfect body of those male slaves. A slight belly paunch, poorly defined pecs. But no worse than the average man. Better than some. Overall, he wasn't bad. I reasoned that we would fuck like animals meeting in a forest. I would be subdued and accept it. Then we'd part ways and I'd forget him just as I forget everyone that I'd been with.

When he pulled down his underwear my eyes widened in surprise. He had the most beautiful, darkly coloured cock I'd ever seen. Easily a match for those perfect specimens I'd watched paraded around the other night.

He was smiling when I raised my eyes. He'd seen me looking. I coloured red again. Redder than I already was if that was at all possible.

He came towards me, taking hold of my leash and giving it a slight downward tug. It was clear what was expected.

"Oh fuck. Fuck. Fuck." I muttered quietly.

I knelt.

Holy...Fuck.

What was I doing?

I could be a bit wild. I was certainly no goody-two-shoes. But this? It was nuts.

But here I was. And there was his cock. Just a few inches away from my face. It bobbed at me, demanding to find a warm comfortable place. I stared at it. It was fucking beautiful. Okay, this wouldn't be so bad after all I told myself.

The man said something again and my leash was given another encouraging tug to remind me of my subservience.

Oh fuck.

I closed my eyes and opened my mouth, closing my lips over his crown. It was just a cock. No different to any other cock that had known the pleasure of my mouth. Indeed, it was better than most. And it did feel nice against my lips. I braved up and rotated my tongue around his knob. Smooth, bulbous, like a fine mushroom in shape. I savoured it. It tasted pleasant.

The man groaned sweetly and I felt more in control. Slowly I became more adventurous, riding my lips back and forth other him, reaching onto his shaft and pushing it deeper with each bob of my head.

I relaxed, slipping into my slut mode as I became more excited. I let a hand go to my pussy to ease my ache. My sucking of his cock became more natural, I rode it with my lips, licked its underside and tickled his balls with my fingers. He was clean and fresh. He smelt delicious and tasted just as good.

"Mmm." I groaned.

I sucked on his balls, drawing his bag and ovoids into my mouth, rolling them with my tongue. Now it was his turn to struggle standing. He was gasping and his cock throbbed.

When I took it in my mouth again he grunted and emptied himself. My mouth filled with the cum of a man I'd met perhaps only thirty minutes earlier. A man whose name I didn't know and probably never would. But I had entered an agreement. I'd committed myself to pleasing him and I couldn't baulk now. I swallowed.

He looked happy. And still just as eager. With more words that meant nothing to me, he guided me to my feet and took me to the bed. With a pounding heart and confused signals coming from all over my body, I lay back and tried to calm my breathing.

He knelt over me with a leg between my thighs, intent on exploring my tits. I let him. I just stared down, snatching little breaths as his hands caressed them, kneading my mounds before tweaking my nipples. I trembled at his touch. Aroused and fearful all at once.

"Uhh."

I shuddered, remembering I was expected to play my part in this... introduction to my using my pussy for financial gain.

I turned my eyes back to his cock as he continued with his play at my tits. It'd softened. A semi-limp piece of gristle that I took in my hand and caressed. It felt nice. Wet and sticky with my saliva and his cum.

He suckled my nipples. Both in turn.

"Mmm." I encouraged.

Again he whispered nonsensical words.

"Stop talking. Just suck my tits."

I muttered in return, pressing the back of his head so that he got the message. It did feel nice, so long as I didn't think too deeply. It's just sex I reminded myself.

He was good at it. The best. I wriggled down the bed slightly so that I could rub my agitated pussy on his knee.

"Oh my god."

I played with his hair as his lips softly teased with my nipples. Between us, he moved his hand to my pussy, rubbing a finger around by pearl.

"Uhh."

I squirmed, pressing myself against his leg even harder. I gripped it with my thighs, squeezing to answer the anger growing there.

"God, I need fucking."

At this point, I'd forgotten all about the sordidness of what I was actually doing. That I was selling my body like a common street worker. I just wanted sex. I'd have fucked a post in the middle of the beach with the entirety of the country's tourists watching if it satisfied the craving in my pussy at that precise moment.

In my hand, his cock had hardened again and he was responding to the urge, manoeuvring himself to lay over me.

I lifted my legs, holding my calf's so he could fuck me so deep. He hovered over me with his meat at my entrance.

"Oh fuck."

I gasped again at the thought of giving myself to a complete stranger where sex was our only connection.

"Uhhh."

More nonsensical mutterings and that hard shaft penetrated me like a steel rod.

"Fuck."

It was no slow buildup. Just instant thrusting powered from his hips. Fast and furious, slapping into my arse with a rhythmic slapping.

"Uh. Uh. Uh."

It was just sex now. I wanted fucking and I didn't care about anything else.

I held my ankles wide, letting him fill me to his full length. He held onto the leash, holding it tightly so that the collar pulled at my neck. Somehow, despite the symbolism of it, it felt sexy.

"Oh, that feels so good." I said.

It did. And I was sure my tone communicated that despite the language barrier.

"Fuck me like you mean it."

That must have gone through because now he gripped my ankles, pushing my legs wider still, until aching, stretched hips and thigh muscles protested. His thrusts became almost manic as he fucked the life out of me. I was bounced on his cock, my tits jiggling like jellies against my chest for the delight of his eyes.

"Uhh. Uh. Uh."

I gripped them as I came with force. My whole body shuddered and I squeezed my nipples out.

"Fuck yes."

I was wracked by body quakes and I threw my arms back as I gasped deep lungfuls of air. And still that cock pummelled into me.

Then suddenly I felt the warmth of his cum expanding deep inside me.

The stranger stopped and caught his breath. For a moment I focused on his face and once more I felt the surge of panic at what I was doing. Then before I could respond he was pulling me up, speaking. I sort of wished I could understand him.

I found myself manhandled, kneeling before being turned. I got it as he shoved me forward onto all fours. A hand pushed down on the small of my back and the leash was pulled up sharply, my collar forcing me to arch my back and lift my head.

"Uhh."

His cock pressed at my pussy momentarily, then slid in on my wetness. Doggy with a leash seemed fitting as the man fucked me again.

"Uh. Uh. Uh."

It was a forceful, hard pounding I couldn't escape from with my head pulled high. I was a bitch. A wild animal held and taken by the more powerful male.

It went on and on with me teetering at the edge of orgasm for what seemed an age. Then it hit me a tsunami of pleasure that sapped my strength.

"Uhh."

My body jerked, held up only by the leash around my neck as I came again. And once more he filled me with his seed.

It was a long night. Much of it was spent with his fingers gently playing with me and my sucking and working his cock. It was pleasant. From that, there was no escaping. He fucked me again as the sun began to rise then I was rewarded with a little sleep. When I woke the day was bright with warm rays slipping in past the wooden shutters. My owner for the night had gone and someone had brought my clothes into the room. They say neatly folded at the bottom of the bed.

A pretty girl greeted me as I made my way to the front.

"Number four." She said glancing at a journal.

Four was my auction number. The fourth to be settled on in the bidding war And four was the number on the room door.

She smiled as she picked an envelope from a pigeonhole behind her and I coloured up with embarrassment. I wondered if she'd ever done what I'd just done.

"I hope you had a pleasant experience."

"I did. Thank you."

What else could I say? I was still processing it in my head. Trying to balance the horror with the joy.

"It's fun, especially when you count the money." She smiled.

I wasn't so sure about the money. I didn't truly want to connect the two. But I couldn't say I didn't feel elated. The night had delivered what sex always delivered. That feeling of a weight being lifted. A gentle high that Carrie's me through several hours after.

"Have you ever...

Or do you just man the reception?"

She looked up at me with a smile as she opened the envelope.

"I'm one of the fixed-price girls."

I looked at her quizzically but I don't think she understood my confusion.

"I have college fees to pay." She added.

The unfamiliar notes were counted out into my hand. I estimated twelve hundred in what I considered to be real money. The idea I was worth that much was both scary and exhilarating. What did a street corner hooker earn? One? Two hundred? With a drunk? And it came with a danger that wasn't present here. Not so bad when I thought about everything.

"We keep fifteen per cent back for fees." She said.

Not unreasonable.

"Thank you."

I took the money and pushed it into my pocket.

"Sorry. I didn't understand, fixed price?"

She smiled again.

"The customers that aren't successful. They still need to be entertained. We do that. The very beautiful are bid for. The others, like me, look after the rest of the guests."

"Oh."

I hadn't thought about those. I suppose it was obvious. They wouldn't travel in from all around unless they were guaranteed something.

"It's not so glamorous. Less money and I have to have sex with five or six customers. But it's okay."

"But you're very pretty. Surely you could be ..."

Again she smiled.

"There are hundreds like me. Only the special ones get to auction their services. I'm not that special.

European girls are very popular. I only make a quarter of your worth." She said with disappointment.

I looked her up and down. She was very pretty.

"I'm surprised. You look lovely."

"Thank you.

But it's better for me to know what I will earn. It's probably less, but it's steady. I have to budget for my studies. One day I will be a lawyer. Then I'll make the big money."

She smiled warmly

"You should come again. You will be so popular. They will always bid high for an English girl. Blondes do even better. Like your friend. She is also very popular when she auctions."

"I don't think so. I'm only here for a holiday. Two weeks and back to rainy England."

"Shame."

"My er... friend. She lives here. I think you'll see more of her.

I guess she's a regular already?" I asked discretely testing how truthful Hanna had been with me.

"She has been coming for a while. Yes. A very popular girl.

I think she is the only American who has ever participated."

So that was it. She wasn't as naive as she'd suggested. I think I'd already figured that out. And to be honest, it didn't matter. Like she said, she had to live. And there was no denying whatever was connecting us was deeper than some financial arrangement. I put the thoughts out of my head and waited outside for Hanna. She emerged a few minutes later beaming from ear to ear.

"Well?" She said expectantly.

"It was... amazing." I admitted with a giggle.

"See. I told you you'd like it."

I stood up.

"Yeah. Well. I need to forget about it now. I'm not a prozzie."

Hanna grabbed my arm and hung on to me.

"Don't think of it like that.

Now come on. I need breakfast and sleep.

I know a little cafe along the front. And then we can sleep on the beach."

I let her lead me on, laughing.

"You want to sleep on the beach in the day?"

"Yeah. Why not. It's too hot to be stifled up inside. Breakfast, fetch our bikini bottoms and we'll go rent a parasol."

"Bottoms? Just bottoms?"

Hanna was still grinning manically.

"It's a fucking beach. Everyone's topless. And just think of all those men looking at tits they can't afford."

I shuddered at the thought but didn't put up an argument.

"We can have a little play if it's quiet." Hanna giggled.

"Are you for real? One I'm fucked. Literally. And for two I'm not doing anything publicly."

"Ooh. Public is such fun."

I stared at her, wondering what else she'd done that I didn't know about. Or what she would do.

Five

"The girl at the club. She said you're a regular."

Hanna looked down momentarily.

"Is that how you pay your way?"

"Yeah.

Does it matter?"

She took my hand and I sensed her fear that I was going to be angry.

"It's fifteen or twenty nights of work a year. You can't get that kind of money stacking shelves in Walmart.

And there is no fucking Walmart in this country. It's all markets and family corner shops."

"How many times have you done it?

It's more than you said isn't it?"

It wasn't going to make a difference but I wanted to know.

"I don't know. I'm not counting. Once a month usually. And I've been here two years. Nearly.

"Christ, Hanna."

"Look around. I live in paradise. But it costs money.

How else am I going to pay for my room and eat?"

"And there's nothing else you can do?"

"Not really. What would I do? Serve coffees? That wouldn't even pay my rent."

I couldn't argue with her. What could a foreigner do here? It was bar work or ...

"And you wouldn't go home?"

"I told you. Nothing there for me either. And this place is paradise."

"What about the long term? What happens when you're forty and fat?"

She looked horrified.

"Fat? That's not gonna happen. But by then I'll have a healthy bank balance. I'm not stupid. I save."

My head raced with crazy thoughts. It was becoming harder to accept that in another week I'd climb into an airplane and fly away from this girl. It was also hard to accept that I was falling big time for someone who made her money fucking strangers.

"Stay with me." She suddenly said.

I looked at her incredulously.

"I can't. I don't have a work permit. I can only stay ninety days."

"You think anyone here cares about work permits?

I haven't got one but I've been here for two years. So many tourists and foreigners around I just blend in. No one gives a damn."

"Where would I live?"

"Er... listen carefully.

Stay. With. Me.

I like sex I'm not being paid for as well you know.

I should have thought I'd made that obvious."

I quivered.

"Are you saying we should be... in a relationship?"

"Aren't we?"

"Well yes. But I only saw it as a holiday thing. I wasn't expecting..."

Hanna looked disappointed and I realised she really did see us as more. And to be honest I wasn't against the idea no matter how impossible it seemed.

"But..."

My mind raced with the possibilities. I shook my head. It was madness. The only way such a thing was possible was if I immersed myself in her crazy lifestyle. I'd be just like her. A prostitute no matter how it was dressed up. There was no other way I could describe it.

"Fuck." I said in despair.

"I don't know if I could do it. I want to be with you, but ..."

Hanna dived across the bed and put her arms around me.

"Then stay here. Stay with me. Fuck how you pay for it. Don't think about it. A few hours a month. That's all it is.

Come on. It's gotta be better than actually working for a living."

"I would be working." I said thinking again about the price.

"A few hours. A few hours, may I remind you, that you described as amazing. The rest of the time it's one big never-ending holiday.

Eating great food, sitting on the beach. Having amazing sex with me."

She grinned.

"And what if we run out of bids? There are only so many rich people around. Thirty? Fifty at most in that place. They'll want fresh girls."

"There's other things that go on in the club if you're adventurous."

I rolled my eyes in feigned horror.

"Oh my god. What are you trying to get me into now?"

"Nothing bad. How about a little dancing on clubbing nights? Every Thursday they open to the public."

I waited. Knowing it wouldn't be that simple.

"Topless dancing pays good money."

"Topless." I repeated.

I thought about that. A week ago it would have been a firm no. Not a chance. But could I say that now? After parading myself naked on a catwalk while rich people bid to use my pussy?

"And do you know how much we could earn putting on a show together? I don't mean actually doing it. Just dancing together and touching.

Getting paid to do what we do for free here."

My mouth hung open. Hanna was depraved. But still the sexiest little thing I knew. And I couldn't escape the realisation that she meant more than a holiday romance to me. Yes. I would do what it took to be with her.

"We'll start with just the dancing if it's okay with you."

Fucking hell. What was I doing? Now I was agreeing to dance with my tits out. But then I looked at those eyes and that pretty smile and it was inconceivable to me that I wouldn't do what was needed to stay with her.

I sat silently contemplating what she was saying. I remembered telling her how many people I'd slept with. Forty guys. Plus the girls. It didn't seem a lot spread over the months and years. Each just becoming another moment of fun. But at the end of the day, it was a lot. More than Hanna had just admitted to and I was the one criticising. It was a number that would easily double or triple if I continued with my lifestyle. And what would I have to show for it? Hanna had a bank account. All I had was an embarrassing body count.

I sighed.

"Perhaps you're right." I said as the reality struck home.

"If I do it both days, that's only twenty-four men a year." I rationalised as I considered it.

"Or ... twenty-four thousand dollars roughly. That's twenty thousand pounds I guess.

123456...8