The Sale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was wet thinking about it. To see so many cocks and now pussies, and to know they would all be fucking strangers before I went to sleep was just so utterly arousing.

"I need to win the lottery."

"These people are so fucking rich like youbwoukdbt believe. The likes of you and me are more likely to be bid for than to do the bidding." Hanna whispered as she nibbled my earlobe.

"Imagine that. Being up there. Knowing everyone is admiring your bits and some lucky dude is gonna pay handsomely for it."

"Fuck that. Not for me. I want to be a buyer not a... what are they? Sellers?"

"I don't know. I think it's kinda hot."

"Really?"

"Yeah.

Just selling yourself, then laying back while a man, or woman, enjoys your body. They want their dollar's worth. The sex will be fantastic.

Then in the morning, you collect your share of the money and go on with your life."

So obsessed with watching, I hadn't thought through the reality. Suddenly the idea that I would be the meat rather than the wealthy buyer started to change my perspective. These people were selling themselves. It was prostitution without the street corner. But it was sex for sale all the same.

"How much do you think they make?"

"Oh, I don't know. These aren't your run-of-the-mill girls or boys. They're all perfect specimens. Beauty comes at a price.

A thousand dollars for a night roughly."

I shuddered as her hand slipped inside my denims. Against the bar I squirmed, unable to resist her fingers stroking over the soft flesh of my pussy.

"Buyer or seller. They all get to fuck a stranger senseless then go their own way.

Think of the money as an enabler. A way of introduction. It's about pleasure. The money is just a byproduct."

Her fingers worked me expertly. I came in a room full of people as I stared at the most perfect girl of all of them. Hanna.

When she took her hand away she sucked her fingers so seductively. I just continued staring at her.

"Shall we go?" Hanna whispered.

I glanced around as my shakes subsided. I was grateful for the lowered lights and the distraction of the naked girls. No one had noticed me in my moment.

"Yes."

The club was a madness. Another facade to what went on the world over. Perhaps dressed up and more polished but prostitution just the same. But it wasn't my world. It wasn't something that affected me. That was my thoughts as I followed Hanna, filtering my way through the excited crowd.

Three

I breathed in the cool night air deeply.

"Wow. I'm so fucking horny after that."

"Told you you'd like it." Hanna said.

She stood in front of me and we kissed. Along lingering smooch that left me breathless and spittle linking our trembling lips.

"Come back to the hotel." I said with a heavy breath.

She'd made me cum in the club again. Twice in as many hours, but I was still just as horny after that show. Hanna was looking bloody gorgeous again and I wanted more than a couple of fingers up my alley, in an alley.

"Okay." She answered as though it was the most normal thing in the world.

I took her hand and led her through the late evening crowds.

My hotel wasn't anything special. Not much more than a large house with around ten rooms in it. I was on the ground floor with a small terrace outside. Iron railings separated me from the gently illuminated gardens.

Hanna threw open the doors to see. A blast of warm air instantly defeated the air conditioning.

"This is nice."

"You can see the sea in the distance during the day." I offered.

I was by the heavy sideboard at the far side of the room, leaning back against it as I watched my prize. She looked a picture framed by the open doors with the sheer voile moving behind her in a gentle cooling sea breeze. Lovely tanned legs, topped and bottomed with a nice little skirt and boots that seemed way too heavy for the rest of her girly outfit. A skirt I reminded myself that covered a panty-less pussy oozing fresh nectar. She turned back to see me looking and smiled.

I held her gaze and pulled at the clasp holding my jeans in place. I didn't look away as I pushed them down my legs. Shaped and strong from daily runs. I knew they looked good. Unhooking my feet I kicked the garment away.

Those sexy blue eyes were following every movement. Next, I took off my top, pulling it over my head before tossing it after my jeans. I leaned back against the unit and let her look at me, naked except for my skimpy panties for the first time.

"I think I have nice tits." I said.

I held them, squeezing them so that my dark nipples pressed out between spread fingers. They weren't large, but they were nicely shaped, at least to my thinking. I glanced down at them as my flesh was pushed up between my hands.

"Oh, I agree."

"As good as any on that stage tonight?"

"Oh yes." Her voice was becoming husky with want.

"Why don't you imagine you've just bought me in the club." I said seductively.

"Pretend you own me for the night and do what you want to me."

Away from the club and untouched by whatever drove those young people to sell their bodies to the highest bidder it was still a game to me. A moment of excitement that made my pussy rage with desire.

"Oh, you're mine bitch. I'm gonna leave you sore. You'll cry for me to stop."

Hanna tore off her top and came towards me. I saw a flash of those gorgeous tits I'd had a healthy feel of earlier. They fell to my hands again now as she wrapped her top around my neck like a makeshift Leash. She pulled me to her and put her lips to my nipple, suckling it deep into her mouth.

"Uhh."

It felt wonderful. Tendrils of joy snaked through my torso as she moved to give my other tit equal attention. My stomach churned and my knees weakened.

"Uhhh."

Hanna sunk to her knees, kissing my belly as she went down. Her fingers hooked my panties and pulled them to my ankles. I stepped out of them and let her look.

"Oh fuck me. That's beautiful."

My thighs parted instinctively as she just admired me. Then her tongue went to my pussy, leaving a wet trail up its length.

"Uhhh."

"You taste divine."

I looked down at her, seeing the large tattoo covering her entire upper back. Two Chinese dragons. One red, one black, entwined down her spine with their wings out towards the shoulder blades.

Then my head went back as her tongue parted me. Pressing and drawing slowly up my wet flesh.

"Oh fuck."

Hanna was an expert. There was none of the excited rush that came with a boy. Or even the frantic finger fuck of the ally way. Just a gentle, lengthy caress of my hot, sodden flesh. She took her time, savouring me how she might a delicious dessert. By the time she stood up to kiss me again, I was a quivering wreck intent on returning the pleasure.

In the comfort of a bed, Hanna proved herself to be an expert lover. Her hands glided over my thighs and arse, then around to tease at the edges of my pussy as I pressed it down against her hungry mouth.

When it was my turn, I pulled her legs up and pressed them back against her chest, rolling her sweet tiny snatch towards my mouth where I licked and kissed it with increasing vigour.

"Uhhh."

Every moan, every tremble excited me more. I could put my hands on her tits. I squeezed and kneaded them. I tugged her little nipples until she bucked and groaned. I found her bean and played with it. I blew on it, sucked it and flicked it with my tongue. It was a tiny spot of fire that burned her with every touch.

"Oh fuck."

She bucked as she came. It was a clitoral orgasm. Deep and all-encompassing. The best kind. I sensed every contraction of her pussy and anus as the ecstasy raced through her body. Then she was pushing me away, unable to cope with any more stimulation.

"Oh my god. Fuck. Stop before you kill me."

She was gasping deep breaths and shaking as she shuffled up the bed to lean against the headboard.

"Fuck."

As she calmed, she beckoned to me. I lay back against her as she cupped my tit, kneading its flesh and softly pulling on my nipple. Between my parted legs I watched her fingers fuck my warm flesh.

"Uh. Fuck."

Deeper, harder. Until her fingers became a blur and the squelch of my wet flesh echoed around the room. I had an audience view of my own pleasure. A strange sensation to be as equally turned on by watching my pussy masturbated as it was to feel it.

"Oh fuck."

I came with a violent shake. My thighs clamped shut and I gripped her wrist to hold her hand in place and still.

"Aw. Fuck."

I shuddered as the wave of ecstasy raced over my flesh. Once more this sexy girl whom I'd only met a few hours previously had taken me to the heights of ultimate pleasure.

Hanna sat up against the headboard with a leg slightly raised. Her tits looked extra perky held up on the roll of her stomach.

"So was it all those soft little cocks being paraded that made you that hot? Or all the bouncy tits?" She grinned, waving her raised knee ever so slightly.

"Both. And my just wanting you from the moment you came over to me in the bar."

"Mmm. Good answer.

You looked so fucking hot in that bar. I'd been watching you for ages before I made a move."

I hadn't known that.

"Really? I didn't see you until you came over."

"I was the other side of the bar, watching you in the mirror. I just loved your hair. So dark and rich."

I ran my figures through it. I was proud of my hair. It was thick and luscious. A pain to dry after washing though.

"I just didn't know if you were into girls. I was watching to see who you looked at."

"Who did I look at?"

I honestly didn't remember.

"Difficult one. You were looking at the men. You gave the waiter a particularly sexy smile.

Then I saw you staring at some bitch with her tits hanging out. That was when I thought you might."

I laughed. I only had a vague memory of that. A curvy girl with a big arse and tits that hung too low. Not my type at all.

"Don't remember. Only the sweet blonde that came and sat with me."

Hanna was grinning madly.

"I was fifty-fifty on whether you were, but I made the right decision."

"I'm fifty-fifty on whether I am. It's the person that's important. Not their genitalia. And you're ... just amazing."

I changed the subject.

"So how do you know so much about that club? I'm still surprised we got in. We don't exactly look like millionaires."

Hanna grinned.

"Because it's in their interests to encourage new talent. And because...

I've been up there."

I stared in disbelief.

"You... auctioned yourself?"

"Yeah.

A thousand for one night. That's what someone bid for me. It's easy money."

"It's prostitution."

I regretted snapping that so angrily the moment it left my mouth. Who was I to judge?

Hanna didn't take offence, instead just grinning wildly.

"It's fun. The people who bid want their money's worth. That means you get fucked like no one else has ever done it to you.

Present company excepted."

She rolled onto her belly and her big blue eyes fixed on me.

"Imagine. For one night you can be a sex slave. Who would know?"

"I'd know."

"Ooh. Sucking and riding a rich man's big cock. You're in a foreign country. One night of extreme pleasure and home with just a glorious memory."

"A woman might bid for me."

Hanna smirked.

"That doesn't seem to be a problem for you.

I reckon those women could be better than the men.

Cocks get used up so quickly. A pussy can just keep on going."

I was squirming again. Imagining myself as a slave to a rich man for one night. The old movie Indecent Proposal came to mind. How many times had I watched that and screamed 'Take the money'.

I hadn't realised until I saw where Hanna's eyes were that I was fingering myself.

"Oh my god.

Thinking about this is making me horny again."

"Good.

I love the taste of horny girls."

She shuffled forward and I watched her face go between my opening legs. Blonde hair fell and tickled my inner thighs. Then she kissed my pussy.

"Uhhh."

I wondered if Hanna would ever stop making me cum as I found myself on that familiar rollercoaster ride towards mental oblivion once more.

"It's getting light."

Hanna stood in the open doors, oblivious to her nudity. I could see how she might parade herself in the club.

I braved it, a little of her carefree ways infecting me and went to stand behind her. I put my arms around her waist and held her tight, pressing my tits into her tattooed back.

"The gardens are open to residents you know."

It was early, but my eyes checked about cautiously just in case.

"If we get seen you can ask at reception for a discount. Entertaining the clientele has gotta be worth twenty per cent."

"I need breakfast." She said.

"Get dressed. I know a place that does the most amazing pancakes."

It sounded lovely, but I was exhausted.

"Don't you ever sleep?"

"Closing my eyes means I wouldn't be able to see your gorgeous tits. Now come on. The sunlight will wake you up."

She was snatching up her skirt as I went to find fresh clothes.

"You can wear something of mine if you want." I offered.

I didn't want to talk about the club any more. Not now it meant accepting the pretty girl I had the hots for was a ... participant. But Hanna wasn't as keen to let it go.

"There's another auction on Wednesday. Tomorrow.

Every first Monday and Wednesday of the month. Tuesday is used for sex shows. Three days of fun for anyone rich enough to pay."

"Why are you telling me this."

My head was spinning from alcohol and tiredness.

"Because I'm booked in. Need the dollar."

I felt a jolt of horror.

"Oh.

Does that mean we're done?"

"No. Why would it? It's just work.

So long as you can handle me having to cover my rent for another month. I have to live."

I wasn't happy about it. I knew we were only for two weeks. But I hadn't expected to have to share her in that time. I swallowed another mouthful of the refreshingly sweet syrupy drink. Being drunk seemed a good idea all of a sudden.

I wasn't happy that she would do this, but I likened it to sleeping with a married man. I'd done that. Several times. Sleeping with someone knowing they were going home to fuck someone else wasn't unvisited territory. And at least with Hanna's arrangement, it wasn't emotional. It was purely business. My problem was that it was a rare occasion that it was emotional for me. Twenty-four hours and I could feel that connection growing. That was new territory and I wasn't sure how to handle it.

"You could come and keep me company.

And... pay for your holiday."

I shook my head.

"Are you fucking nuts? I'm not a prozzie."

"Are you saying I am?"

Hanna looked offended and I felt instantly guilty.

"No. But... I don't know.

I don't know what to think."

"It's just a way to have a bit of fun and pay the bills at the same time."

"And you want me to do the same?"

"I want you to have fun."

"I am. I'm having fun. With you."

I sat back in the chair. I was done. Awake for thirty-six hours. Too much.

"Have more fun."

"It's Prostitution."

"That's such an unfair word.

Use your hands to make things and they call you a Carpenter and skilled. Use your legs for running and suddenly you're an athlete to be given medals. Asked to sell clothes and promote energy drinks and you're a model to be idolised. Christ. If you show your tits in a magazine Hollywood will make you a movie star and you get to lecture people on Twitter about saving the planet or some such shit.

But use your pussy and suddenly that's bad. Why's that? You're just using a part of your body. No different to your hands or feet.

Why not call it .... pleasure therapy?"

She threw her hands up questioningly.

"Only people judging you decide using one body part for work as opposed to another is good or bad. Makes no sense. Who are those people that they can judge what's right or wrong?"

I stared, unsure how to counter the logic without being one of those judges. I avoided it.

"I need to sleep."

I stood up and felt wobbly.

"Can you help me?"

I was so dizzy. I never did figure out how I got back to my hotel, even with Hanna's assistance.

"Come with me tomorrow." She said again as I closed my eyes wondering if a spinning room or tiredness would win.

I could feel her hands gliding over my body, her lips kissing my belly. I was so tired and yet Hanna was still full of energy. Even as her lips began to brush over the tops of my inner thighs I was drifting off. Would Hanna lick me as I slept? God, that idea made me feel so horny but I couldn't fight the desire to let unconsciousness take me.

"Uhh."

Her tongue traveled softly over my crack and I saw those pretty naked girls in my head once more. And the cocks. Oh, those delightful penises just asking for my lips around them.

"How many men have been in here?" She asked softly as her finger probed my hole like a tiny cock.

"I don't know."

God I was no innocent. When I thought about it, it was quite frightening.

"A lot more than I care to say.

Uhh."

Her finger was proving inside and I widened my legs. No matter how good it felt I knew I was going to lose the fight against sleep.

"Ball park figure."

"Oh fuck."

She was caressing the neck of my tunnel. Finding every excited nerve ending.

"Forty, maybe."

"And girls?"

"A few. Not so many. Ten."

Fucking hell. It really was as high as that. Perhaps I wasn't much better than a prozzi.

"And how many were just strangers you picked up on the night? How many weren't passing acquaintances you never saw again?"

"Most of them." I admitted.

"It's just sex."

I knew I'd defeated my own argument as soon as the words left my lips.

"Exactly. It's just sex.

So will one more be so bad?"

I felt my head black out before consciousness kicked back. She was right. I'd fucked so many I'd met a few hours earlier and then never seen again. My sex life was high in numbers, and low in quality. Just a long list of faceless men, and girls who I let take me on their back seat of hung over the backrests. I never took anyone back to my apartment and they rarely had places of their own. No. My sex wasn't even good. It was always rushed just for the purpose of satisfying an urge. Perhaps a whole night with someone would be more exciting. What the fuck.

"Okay. I'll do it."

Sleep took me.

I woke the next morning with those words on my lips. What the fuck had I said?

"God, I'm hung over."

Hanna's big blue eyes were on the pillow next to me, staring and watching. And she was smiling. I remembered more about my last moments awake.

"Did you... fuck me while I was asleep?"

"I might have played for a little while. You don't mind do you?"

I grinned.

"No. I don't mind."

The idea felt hot. Arousing.

"I'm just sorry I was too tired to stay awake for it."

"It's okay. I got off looking at your tits while you were asleep."

I sniggered.

"Got off?"

"I masturbated." She said matter-of-factly.

"Fuck me. I'd have liked to have watched."

"Maybe later. I'll put a show on for you.

Now let's take a shower and I can give you a rerun of what you missed now you're here again.

I pressed my thighs together as my clit began to swell and ache.

"Oh fuck yes. "

Hanna was ecstatic the whole day. For me, it was one of total terror. I remembered saying 'okay' the night before. I remembered why. Anything to let me sleep. Now Hanna was set in her determination that I would be partaking in her lunacy.

The trouble was, I just couldn't find a suitable opportunity to tell her I wasn't going to.

By lunchtime, I was questioning my certainty. Was it so impossible to do? Wouldn't it be nice to have a chunk of money equal to nearly a month's pay? And how would Hanna react if I abandoned her?

123456...8