The Sale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not a bath full, but enough to flavour." She said looking from me to Hanna with a smile playing on her mouth.

Neither of us needed any more encouragement, both moving closer to lower our heads ready to lick the sweet-tasting fluid from her flesh.

"Tell me how it tastes. Will there be a market for it do you think?"

She tipped more of the wine, flooding her body without a care that it was soaking into the bed cover. But it was where it ran into her snatch that had my attention. How it soaked the covering of coarse hair and hung in droplets.

I lowered myself down her body and ran my tongue through her bush.

"Uhh." Isabella gasped.

Hanna joined me, but her attention went to those tits. I'd thought we were done. Obviously not. Again I was going to cum at this woman's command. I was her toy. So was Hanna. And I liked it.

I was exhausted by the time I dropped my dress over my head and searched for my shoes.

Isabella didn't move. She stayed on the bed comfortable in her nakedness as she watched us dress.

"I have a proposal before you go.

Come and live at the Chateau with me."

I was taken aback at that. Even Hanna looked shocked.

"I'll pay you an allowance to replace what you earn at the club. But the entertainment will be exclusive. To me."

"What about your husband?"

She waved a hand dismissively.

"He doesn't care. It has been a long time since he wanted to touch my body. He prefers his whores."

I reddened. We were little more in all honesty.

"One month." Isabella went on.

"A tryout. Then we can decide if it should be a permanent arrangement."

"So we'd be like, more servants?"

I asked, smiling as I tried not to make it sound sordid or as though I was dismissing the idea.

"I suppose. But of a different kind. Your task would be to look after my more personal needs. To ensure I'm not distracted by ... frustrations."

Those fingers were still softly caressing her pussy, enforcing her meaning.

"And you can have time in private. You are lovers at a deeper level. I understand that and don't wish to spoil what you have.

Ours would be a more formal arrangement. Like at the club only perhaps, with a friendship as well?"

Hanna clasped my hand.

"And you don't mind that? That we would be a couple?"

"No."

Hanna squeezed my hand, confirming she still saw us as something special. She looked at me, searching my face for agreement. I nodded softly.

"Okay." She said looking back to Isabella.

"We might let you watch occasionally though."

She always had to give that last little push at the boundaries. I went bright red.

"Hanna." I exclaimed.

Then I recalled my private little vow to let go of my inhibitions. I shrugged remembering that we had begun the afternoon with her doing just that. Watching us together.

"Fair enough. You can watch." I said.

Isabella smiled.

"I'd like that. Just sometimes. But you should have time alone. I respect that. So long as you ravage me when we are together.

But you should know. I am quite a hungry woman."

I grinned.

"I don't think that will be a problem."

Back in England, I'd had to make do with who I could find and when. The rest of the time a healthy libido had been fed by my fingers and a vibrator. Since meeting Hanna I had found myself free to explore my limits and found I hadn't any.

Perhaps that made me an addict, but I couldn't get through a day without cuming several times. In fact, I could spend the whole day just absorbed by a need to fuck. It was hard to look at Hanna and not want to. Isabella wouldn't present a challenge I couldn't meet. And I had no doubts Hanna was more than my equal.

Nine

"What do you think? Hanna asked.

"It's crazy."

"It's a fucking amazing opportunity. One month. That's all. And for what? Doing what we do anyway."

"And what if we want to stay permanently?"

"Is that such a bad idea?

Look at where we would be living. A goddamn castle. With servants.

And it'll be one long fucking feast."

"All girls.

No cock ever again." I pointed out.

"I'm not that taken with cock anyway. I've always preferred pussy."

"Okay." I said, finally revealing my true thoughts.

I stared out over the gentle hills and valleys as the old bus trundled toward us. It was so beautiful. So green. And so pleasantly warm.

How long had it been since I'd climbed on that aeroplane at East Midlands airport? Not so long. I'd expected two weeks in the sun. Perhaps a shag with some local waiter. Not in my wildest dreams had I imagined doing the things I'd done. And now I was about to launch into another mad adventure with this crazy American girl.

"I'm happy with that. I want this. So long as we are together. As in ... together."

Hanna smiled and took my hand.

"No matter what. We'll be together. I love fucking. Anyone. Anywhere. But I love you more. I'd never do anything to jeopardise us."

The bus brakes squealed as it came to a halt, followed by the hiss of air before the cantilever door clattered open.

"Then it's a yes." I confirmed.

"We'll do it.

We can ring Isabella later and confirm it. I climbed the step and took my seat on the bus.

So that's it. That's how I went from an average office girl drifting from one lad to another in rainy England, to living in a castle in paradise, fucking two beautiful women several times a day.

Isabella was an exotic queen. Beautiful in the extreme. We became her servants. We didn't cook or clean. She had maids for that. We serviced our employer in the bedroom. Or anywhere else that took her fancy. She paid us to fuck her and it wasn't a hard task. It was something we would both have happily done for free in other circumstances, but we also had an eye on our future. Money was a reality that even in nirvana couldn't be escaped forever.

One day we'd be too old and we would have only what we saved until that time. One day we'd have to fall back on that to support ourselves as we grew old together in this paradise. And even as much as I loved having Isabella's body in my arms, her tits filling my hands, there was no doubt in my mind that I would always be with Hanna. But old age would not be for a long time yet.

For now, we were Isabella's harem. Her personal, willing play things. We were living a life of luxury and debauchery. I was enjoying every second of it.

There is no greater joy than that moment you cum. And that I could experience it several times a day every day without stress or worry was something I couldn't thank my luck enough for.

The End

1...345678