The Sale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You can press the grapes with your pussy."

"Shut up."

I glanced around at the bus. It wasn't crowded but I didn't want to be squirming on my seat at the edge of orgasm for the whole ride.

The Chateau was nothing like how I'd imagined. Brought up on images of French villas and visits to English country homes. I had no idea how other cultures styled their big houses.

It was more like a small castle. All turrets and curves, painted in a rich yellow. Horseshoe arched windows lined the walls and the roofs were a series of domes.

I imagined Princess Rapunzel lowering her impossibly long hair from one of the windows for her prince to climb up.

"It's beautiful."

I remarked.

"Like a fairytale."

"Told it was worth a visit. But we get to see inside. The organised trips only visit the vineyards and the pressing rooms. This is as much as you'd see normally."

We climbed off the bus and began the short walk through vines that seemed laden with ripening fruits.

"You think these all belong to Isabella?"

"I heard a figure somewhere but can't remember how many acres. But it was a lot. So yeah. I imagine it's everything we can see."

"Wow.

She must be very rich."

A young maid let us in. It didn't seem she spoke much English, but she knew who we were and guided us through the great hallway. I looked up to find no ceiling. Just a never-ending space all the way up to the inside of the dome. A galley went around near the top where the rooms opened into the space.

"I wouldn't want to dust."

Great doors in that same Moorish style opened into what I suppose was the drawing room. Another large airy space filled with light from tall glass doors on the far side that were flung open to the gorgeous local climate.

Isabella was a picture. She was lounging on a gigantic, heavy wooden sofa. The frame and back were finely carved and the seating was covered in a coarse cream material. The rest of the furniture in the room was of a similar style.

But it was Isabella herself that held my gaze. She looked even more beautiful. Mature and feminine in just a wrap-around skirt and a sash that kinda held her tits in place by magic. In reality, it was secured tightly behind her neck, hidden by long hair.

"The bus ride is a little rickety. Isn't it." She said as she stood to greet us.

"I've only seen buses that old in movies." I replied.

"You didn't see my school bus." Hanna laughed.

"That was older than my grandpa."

"Was it yellow?" I asked.

"All school buses are yellow in the States."

Isabella took our hands and guided us to sit.

"You are here. That is what is important. Now come and enjoy a drink."

Another artful piece of furniture, stacked high with bottles. Isabella already had glasses waiting.

"This wine is blended especially to be refreshing on hot summer days like this."

"I love your home." Hanna said.

I think it was the first time I'd actually seen her overwhelmed by something, or someone. Bold, brave Hanna momentarily feeling as small and insignificant as I did when faced with such opulence.

"Is it just the two of you? You and your husband?" I asked taking a glass.

"Mostly just me. My husband is rarely here. He travels and prefers hotels even when home. He can entertain his lady friends more easily there. I don't mind.

And of course, there are the servants. Just a handful of loyal people who look after the house for me."

"And the vinyards?"

"Local workers. They come in on the bus daily. I have a team of skilled managers that look after the grape farm and winery for me.

If I'm honest, beyond recognising a good wine, I know little about the process. I oversee the finances but mostly I leave it to them."

"Don't you get lonely on your own?"

"A little.

It is why I bid at the club when I feel the need for ... company.

It's so much more honest don't you think? A service supplied without complications.

An exchange."

I reddened at the thought that less than two days ago it had been me supplying that uncomplicated service.

"I suppose so." I muttered.

By exchange she meant money. A few weeks ago I was hung up on that. Now I saw what I took away. It seemed much fairer and truthfully, she was right. It was honest.

"And occasionally, I invite special guests to share my home."

Hanna nudged me and grinned when I glanced at her. She obviously found something in that which I'd missed.

She led us around her home proudly showing it off. It was a luxury like I'd never seen. And all with that touch of old Spain which had reached across the border. In much of the town it was revivalist. A more modern interpretation of the architecture. Here it was genuine.

"This house has been in my family for generations." She told us.

"It was built when the vineyards were first planted. And much of the furniture is still from that time."

I was stunned by it. A big empty house just for one person. There were a couple of servants I saw. Both were young girls around my age. Isabella saw the question in my head without me voicing it.

"I only allow girls in the house. No men. Only my driver is a man and he never comes further than the drive."

"Why?" Hanna probed.

I think she already knew the answer. She just wanted to hear it said.

"Girls are more loyal. They don't tell people what they see."

We came to a hallway. Similar to the entrance only it was on the inside of the house with a row of large doors all along one wall.

They opened out into a courtyard. Private and secluded. As we walked through, Isabella's hand brushed up the rear of my leg and across my arse. I didn't react, instead just taking in the view. Large trees I didn't recognise supplied shade when the sun was high and there was wrought iron seating dotted around.

"This is my private retreat. No visitors can accidentally walk in here. Access is only through the house.

I love to sit out here in the afternoon sun. It's so private."

She spun and sat on a bench with her leg up to emphasise how much she liked to relax. Then I saw her hand pull her skirt toward her waist. Bare thighs opened and that same hand briefly moved over her crotch.

"You can do anything here and no one can see.

This is why I only employ girls."

I stood with my mouth open wondering if she would just masturbate while we watched. Her eyes closed and her head went back as she felt her pleasure. And I wondered how often she did it with those servants around.

"I'm telling you." Hanna whispered almost silently.

"Before we leave."

I pressed my thighs tightly together as need washed through my groin and down my legs. Hanna sounded keen for it to happen, and so was I seeing this little display.

Isabella just stopped and stood up as if nothing had happened.

"Let me show you a view out over the land."

With that, she went through another door and we followed up a flight of stone steps that curved around and around. I was reminded of an old church spire. At the top was another large, sunlit room. And all around, those arched windows I'd seen from outside.

"This is a pleasant seating area for early mornings. The bedroom is just over there." She said pointing.

Of course it was. That was our destination once the pretence of a tour was over.

"But here you can see the vines stretching into the distance."

With her hands on Hanna's shoulders, she manoeuvred her to the window before they slid down her back to sit perched on her arse. I saw her breathe my friend's scent in deeply before she turned and smiled at me, checking my face for jealousy. I didn't have any. I understood the dynamic with Hanna now. She was a free spirit. But one that always came back to me. I was learning fast how to be the same.

"Come and see."

She pulled me forward, almost pressing us together in the large window. Outside I could see even further across the hills. And in the far distance, a smudge of other colours detracted the little town. I could see the sea as well, but the line where it became sky was blurred by the distance and the reflection of the bright sun.

"All this is yours?"

Most of what you can see. Yes. We are the largest farm in the country. Again I cannot claim credit. I'm just the present custodian."

It wasn't until I stepped away, catching a glimpse of Hanna still in the window that I realised why Isabella had held back. The bright sunshine had made our dresses nearly transparent. She'd been studying our figures as we'd looked at the fields of grapes.

I let my eyes and a sly smile tell her I knew.

"Perhaps it's time I showed you the bedroom."

I tingled. Beside me, Hanna was searching for my hand. She found it and gave a reassuring squeeze. There was no question now. We were being taken into the spider's lair without any attempt to disguise it.

The bed was the biggest I'd ever seen. Even in such a large room, it managed to dominate. Bulky wood and an intricately carved headboard that reached up the wall gave it a presence. And the coverings were layered to the point of luxury. Too many for such a hot country. But here the windows looked out onto the shaded side of the house. It was much cooler.

"It's so warm in the early afternoon.

This is where I like to come and relax, away from the heat."

I turned to find Isabella removing her clothes. The sash first, letting her ample bosom bounce free.

"I like to cool off and have my tension eased away."

Her eyes were on the pair of us as the skirt was unwound. With a flick, it was gone to the side and I was looking at Isabella's naked form for a second time.

"I hate clothes." She said as she sat on the end of the bed.

"I so rarely wear them. But I thought it best I put on something until you had settled in."

I wondered how I would have reacted had she been naked when we arrived.

"You two are exquisite together. Do you mind if I just watch for a while?"

She patted the bed invitingly as Hanna took the lead, lifting my dress away.

I was nervous as we kissed. I was showing nothing to anyone that hadn't seen it before but to have watchful eyes on me was discomforting. It was also exciting. Once again that strange mixture of sensations and emotions I should have been accustomed to by now.

She led me to the bed, past Isabella who just smiled sweetly. Those eyes were everywhere, studying my body, lingering on my pussy as I knelt waiting for Hanna to undress.

Fingers found my pussy and instinctively my knees widened further. I was on fire as my pliable flesh was squeezed and pressed around my slit.

"Uhh."

Then began a gentle working of my hole as she kissed my neck. A hand cupped my tit, lifting and jiggling it like a stress ball. Her fingers stayed just free of an aching nipple to agonise me with want.

"Mmm."

Isabella moved closer.

"That's it.

Bring your girl pleasure."

I shuddered as my wetness became a cascade, soaking Hanna's hand until every movement squelched.

"So beautiful.

I can smell your sex. It fills the room with youthful sweetness."

"Uhhh."

As the door opened I snatched up the bed cover to hide myself. Looking on in horror at the arrival of a maid no older than Hanna. She smiled as she came into the room. Unfazed by her employer's nakedness or of Hanna laying just as naked on the bed next to me.

Isabella didn't look in the slightest embarrassed as the young maid carried the tray in and placed it on the table. She stood up and went to the tray, naked and proud as she thanked the girl. She poured the wine.

I think it was at that moment I realised Isabella and Hanna were alike. Both embraced their sexuality and neither felt shame in others seeing it. I vowed to be as free of my inhibitions and accept sex for what it was. I loved their uncomplicated take on the world and wanted to be just like them. And with that, I let the sheet fall away and climbed from the bed. I had walked back into the centre of the room before the maid had closed the door with a last glance up at us. So what if she saw me naked? So what if she knew what I was going to do? She would be fucking someone somewhere. Everyone did. What was the point of hiding the fact? Perhaps she'd even been with Isabella?

Isabella saw my revelation.

"Let yourself be free. No one cares my sweet little English girl.

Sex is something to be celebrated, not hidden away in stuffy Victorian bedrooms."

"I'm learning that."

Hanna sipped her drink but she was horny and impatient. Taking my hand she pulled me back toward the bed.

"Enough talk. I want you."

She was at my mouth, kissing and pushing her tongue between my lips with hunger. I caressed her body as I found myself falling back, squeezing her arse cheeks and pulling them apart for our voyeur to see her crack and that pink little hole I'd recently fucked with her dildo.

We rolled and Hanna had me up on all fours, her face at my arse kissing my flesh, riding her tongue along my crack. A sharp slap made me jolt and I felt the sting reddened my flesh.

"Ooh."

I glanced across to Isabella. She had taken a seat at the side of the room where she watched, engrossed by us. Her feet were up on the edge of the couch and her knees were flayed wide. I could see her fingers brushing through her bush to softly rub her pussy. Droplets of nectar glistened as wet fingers spread it through the coarse hairs.

"Uhh."

Hanna's finger pierced my arse hole and brought my attention back to her. I felt my heat jump exponentially and vowed to put on a show I could be proud of.

"Tell me why you like fucking Madison."

"Because she has such a tight little butt and a tasty pussy."

"Does it get all wet and silky?"

I was shuddering from fingertips to my toes as Hanna lapped at my juices before answering.

"So wet.

It's like a fountain when she cums."

"Uhh."

I'm not sure I was quite that bad but it was so hot to hear it said with such passion.

"And she tastes so ... exquisite. Like her soul itself."

My eyes rolled to the back of my head as that finger went deeper into my anus. I wiggled my arse against it and found her mouth sucking and licking my pussy with relish.

"Fuck."

"And how about you Madison?

Does it feel good?"

"Uhh.

Fucking amazing. The best thing ever." My voice shook with the same tremor making my tits jiggle.

"Do you love each other?"

We answered in unison.

"Yes."

"You are beautiful together. Like two angelic nymphs."

Isabella was done being a spectator. She came toward us purposefully, every intention now was to be a participant. This was the moment she would fuck us as Hanna had said she would.

She knelt in front of me and took my tits in her hands where they hung between my supporting arms. She watched my face as she gently massaged them, squeezing my nipples to leave me weakening. My head swooned at the gentle fondling. Not just the nipples, but the whole mound. I trembled with the sensation.

"Uhh."

"You're sweating."

She licked my neck sending me even more along the road of losing control of my muscles.

"I love a sweaty girl. It makes everything so smooth. So slippery."

We kissed as Hanna sent my pearl into its spasms, its tendrils reaching up my spine to leave me shuddering.

"Uhhh."

I fell away as the feelings washed over me and Hanna turned her attention to Isabella. I lifted my head to look as they became engrossed in one another right next to where I lay.

It was wonderful to watch. Hanna riding Isabella's thigh like it was a horse. Her pink pussy pressed and spread against her firm leg. Her tits bounced with each thrust. And Isabella's much larger offerings rolled over her chest.

For a moment I put my fingers to Hanna's pearl, helping to add fuel to her raging fire. Just forward was Isabella's pussy. Her own fingers masturbating soft, hot, flesh as Hanna rode her thigh harder.

"Uhh. Uh. Uh."

As she gasped ever deeper breaths I moved to sit across Isabella's face and put my hands around Hanna's neck for support. Our lips met as I felt that muscular tongue pierce my hole.

"Uhmm."

My juices gushed again, soaking her face and lubricating my pussy as it slid over her mouth.

Hanna hit her moment, her arms squeezing me tightly.

"Ahh. Fuck."

When she pushed herself away I dropped my face between Isabella's thighs and ate that hot, aroused pussy.

"Fuck. Yes."

It had taken just moments to have her writhing in ecstasy. My mouth and her fingers, pressing into her flesh as her hot little bean set her body on fire.

"Uuuh."

She was bucked wildly beneath me as I delivered what she said her husband never did.

There was no respite from Isabella. Not Hanna for that matter. I became the focus of their attention. They guided me down pushing me onto my back before lifting my ankles.

They worked together as I lay with my legs opened wide. I wanted nothing more than to give my most private, my most sensitive flesh to these two women. To have them take me to the very pinnacle of my desire and push me over the edge so that I fell into the burning fire of primitive orgasm.

"Oh god."

Two tongues. Each flicked at my pearl while they held my ankles apart like the wishbone of a chicken.

"Oh fuck. Stop."

I didn't mean it. It was nearly unbearable but the last thing I wanted was for it to end.

How they knew how to work in such close unison I had no idea, but when the two wet muscles glided the length of my slit to meet on my pearl again, I exploded. I lost my mind.

"Fuck."

I gushed. Almost what you'd call a squirt. My juices racing out of my pussy like the fountain Hanna has claimed, into two eagerly waiting mouths.

They kissed all over me. Their lips were wet with my cum.

"Oh fuck."

My head fell back in a daze. Unable to comprehend what had just happened to me. My mind was only half functioning as my eyes darted around the room. I saw nirvana. A luxurious place of exotic furniture and curved walls. A ceiling high above me in the shape of a dome. I never wanted to leave this place. And I never wanted the feeling gripping my whole body to subside. I wanted that moment of deep satisfaction and release to last an eternity.

I saw the heavy headboard above me and for a moment I wanted nothing more than for my hands to be tied to the big posts while these girls tormented my pussy forever.

The maid brought more snacks shortly after. This time I didn't jump up or cover myself. It was obvious she was more than used to her employer's nakedness. And perhaps other guests.

I glanced over her lithe form and expressionless face. She was lighter than most local girls. Almost European in appearance. I wondered if perhaps she served Isabella with more than coffee.

This time she stayed and poured the wine, handing each of us a glass. It was almost as if she knew we were done and it became her job to serve us. Three naked women, hot and sweaty, covered in cum and she hardly reacted.

I felt ecstatic that she was seeing me so soon after fucking so vigorously. A hot, sweaty girl with a red face and my hair matted with the cum of my partners. I was proud of being exhausted and tired. And I was so conscious of looking the mess that only frantic sex could create. I suddenly liked that a stranger could see how good the sex had been. How satisfied I was.

"Thank you." I said taking an offered glass.

I watched the girl's tight little arse as she left the room still wondering what was going through her mind.

"Perhaps I'm missing a new blend."

I looked back at Isobella as she held her glass up looking at the liquid as she swirled it.

She still hadn't forgotten the throwaway comment about bathing and tipped the wine onto her tits. It splashed and ran into her cleavage, around her nipples and dropped to her belly. She spread it around with a hand, soaking her flesh until she glistened with the fruity drink.

1...345678