The Salon, A CFNM Story Ch. 16

Story Info
I provide a little pleasure.
3.1k words
4.76
4.6k
5
Story does not have any tags

Part 16 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 04/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cheesyguy
cheesyguy
102 Followers

Six weeks was becoming to too long between appointments. I was certainly enjoying the visits, but the week leading up to my next appointment was nothing short of excruciating. I began having thoughts about pushing my luck.

I started thinking about the salon while running errands late one afternoon. And when my thoughts turn to the salon, my bulge begins to grow. I didn't have an appointment; could I just show up to see what happens? I decided to give it a try. I thought up how I was going to handle myself once inside the building.

A little more about the building; when you enter the salon, after the second set of double doors, the foyer splits left and right. The hall connecting all the private spaces goes in a big circle around the building. I always go left. About ten feet to the left, the hall turns to the right and the circle begins. Dawn's salon is the second on the left after that right turn. I could see almost immediately that she was in. However, as I neared, I could hear a woman's voice. Once at her door, it was a lady in Dawn's chair talking. Her hair was sticking out this way and that, there were pieces of what looked like bubble gum wrapper in her hair. Dawn had latex gloves and her lab coat on applying what looked to be dark latex paint. In other words, I had no clue what was happening in there.

"Hi," Dawn said. then a confused look came over her face. "We didn't have an appointment, did we? I'd remember if we did."

"I'm sure you would," I thought to myself.

"No, I just came in to say 'hi" to someone. I'll be back in about three weeks, for sure, though." I tried to sound reassuring to let her know everything was good.

"OK, looking forward to it," was Dawn's response.

I gave her a grin. One of those shit-eating grins full of innuendo that we both understood. "I'm sure you are," I again thought to myself.

The lights were on in Kate's place just down the hall. She is three doors down and on the right side of the hall. Kate was with a client and the sliding door was closed. Unusual, but not unheard of. Probably exchanging some gossipy information. I waved to her and she waved back, flashing her pearly white teeth in that big, beautiful smile of hers.

So I continued down the hall. Another turn to the right and in the back of the building. There are six shops on the right and four on the left before the hall turns to the right one more time to return to the front of the building.

Georgene's lights were on. And she was alone.

I spotted her opening up her back cabinet. Georgene was wearing an incredibly tight pair of dark blue running pants that showed off her well-toned calves and thighs. She also wore an oversized white cotton pullover. It had flared sleeves that ended about halfway past her elbows with a lacy collar that plunged a little in the front, but not enough to show any cleavage. And unfortunately, it was long enough to cover her ass. She had her back to the door and was pulling her purse out.

"Um... hi!" I said to Georgene.

"Hi Greg. How are you?"

"I'm good. I was just... uh... I was just bored and driving past. I thought I'd stop in to say hi."

"Is that all you stopped in for?" Georgene asked, a little smirk on her face.

"Well.." my voice trailing off.

"It just so happens that my last appointment of the day had canceled earlier today," Georgene explained, "I was leaving. But I have a little time if you do." There's that sly grin again. And she blushed, turning her cheeks a very attractive shade of red.

"I would really appreciate that," I said sincerely.

Another grin and she was on her way to the door and curtains.

Georgene closed and locked the door, then secured the curtains shut.

Georgene was eyeing me up and down. I took my shoes and shirt off. But when I went for my belt, she suddenly said, "Wait."

With her hand held up, she told me to have a seat in the office chair. She leaned back on the arm of her barber chair and started asking questions, my shorts still on.

"You play any sports in high school?"

"I played a little football and baseball."

"Tell me a little about it," Georgene said.

So I went on to talk about the positions I played in each sport. Then she asked what the coaches were like, what my other teammates were like, who our big rivals were. I answered high school sports questions for a good 15 minutes. By now the thoughts I had about what was going to happen next were completely gone.

Apparently, that was the point.

Georgene then said, "All right, now come here." She beckoned me with her index finger. In just three steps, I was right in front of her.

Georgene immediately dropped to her knees, quickly undid my belt and dropped my shorts and boxers in one swift move. My now nearly flaccid cock was less than a foot from her eyes. She reached out with her right hand and started to caress it. Naturally, my cock instantly began springing to life. Her gentle caresses had me completely erect and twitching in less than a minute. Her curious eyes locked on to my throbbing member instantly became another memory burned into my brain.

"Dirty trick," she said as she looked up at me and while continuing to glide her fingers over my hardness. "I wanted to watch it grow."

"It worked," I told her. "And it was a dirty trick. But an incredibly sexy, dirty trick!" My grin let her know I was OK with her little ploy.

"I'll make it up to you," Georgene said with a sexy grin. She stepped back and faced me. She then snuck first her right hand inside her blouse, then her left. A little more wriggling, then she started lifting her whole shirt over her head. I quickly found out she was braless. When her top was off, her hair was a mess and her perky B-cups were pointing at me. She had very small areolas that were only slightly darker than her skin. Her nipples were darker and protruding nicely from her tits.

Georgene tilted her head back and shook her head to straighten her hair out. Her hair flying and her boobs swaying just a little behind her body movements were another visual that was going to stay embedded in my mind for a long time to come.

"If this keeps up, it won't be long before I can even remember my name!" I joked to myself.

Georgene put her hands behind her back and swayed her shoulders back and forth at her hips. "Is this OK? I'm still learning the rules."

"I told her the phrase I had grown accustomed to saying in this building, "I'm OK if you're OK."

I slowly began stroking myself when Georgene turned to me. She walked up to me on my right and pulled my hand off my cock and immediately replaced it with her right hand.

"Just so you know, I'm OK with this," she said with a wink as she stood on my right, each breast straddling my right arm.

With her left hand just above my ass, Georgene slowly started to jack me off. I don't know what it was; maybe it was her grip or the way she turned her wrist, maybe it was the visceral memories, maybe the excitement and anticipation of what was to come, but I felt a strong, primeval twinge in my cock that reverberated through my entire body. It lasted but a second but it was almost an orgasm in and of itself. This twinge caused me to do something I had never done with any of the five ladies I'd been naked with. I touched without permission. I grabbed her thigh. I grabbed her in such a way that my pinky was near the folds of her clitoris. She flinched but did not break away. Instead, I heard a soft moan from her as she brushed her cheek against my arm. She then placed her left hand over my right to hold it in place on her thigh.

The stroking slowly continued. And with each couple of strokes, Georgene moved my hand just a little closer to her love box. First it was my pinky, then it was my pinky and ring finger that were directly over her clit. Another twinge! Whatever she was doing, it was working. For just a moment, I had thoughts of the first time I masturbated with all those new sensations coming at me that I'd never experienced before. It was amazing!

Georgene snapped be back to the moment when, almost imperceptibly, she lifted herself down a bit and back up. My arm was completely extended, so I didn't move down with her. Instead, my hand glided over the nylon of her running pants. She did this again and again with the same results. My focus was now turning away a little from my own pleasure and onto hers. Georgene then started moving up instead of down. She had now moved my hand completely over her pussy.

I could now feel a heavier breath on my arm and chest; her strokes becoming more erratic. She pressed her forehead on my arm and let out a loud moan. I moved my entire hand over her pussy; I could feel the warmth and dampness through the the fabric of her running pants. I was brushing her folds as hard as I possibly could. And for once, it was I who was providing more pleasure than I was giving. Georgene was now nearly holding on to my cock for dear life. She was no longer stroking--she was seemingly losing control of her senses. And I was enjoying every minute of it. Georgene's left hand was now clenching my right buttocks. Her right was now clutching the sink. She had released me and I was more than OK with it.

Georgene now turned to me in an awkward embrace. She was hugging me, but just enough to allow my right arm access to her pussy. I wanted to slip my hand inside her pants for better access to her goods, but the pants were very tight and the pleasure I was giving her from the fabric seemed to be doing the trick.

She tensed up for me and her head, which was resting my my right pec, arched back with eyes closed and a loud moan to go along with it. When her head came back, she looked me in the eyes, her face lax for a moment as another orgasm grew.

Again her forehead was resting on my pec, her breathing loud and the moans coming with each exhale. She again looked me in the eye; "I'm coming again! Oh my Gawd!" she said as she again tensed up, her face frozen as one long, loud moan came out. I wasn't playing with myself; Georgene wasn't touching me either. But I was still as hard as a rock. It had been a very long time since I had actually heard a woman tell me she was cumming due to my actions. In my mind, this was almost as good as having an orgasm itself.

Georgene backed her hips away after her second... or maybe third orgasm. I wasn't sure. But she moved her hips back far enough that I was no longer able to put the pressure on her clit I once did. I kept my hand there a little longer and only gently made a brushing motion on the fabric over her folds. It was very warm and felt sopping wet. Georgene was easing back gently from her orgasms and slowly getting her breath back, her forehead still buried in my chest.

I managed to slip my right arm out from between us and embraced her. We held each other very tightly for a long time.

We continued to hug each other when Georgene tenderly said, "I wasn't planning this."

"I know," I told her. "You had no idea I was going to be here. It just happened. And I'm glad it happened."

She looked up at me and asked, "What can I do for you now?"

"Nothing," I told her. "You've done enough. More than enough."

We finally broke off our hug and got dressed again. When she turned to pick up her top, I finally got a look at her ass in those running shorts. It looked fantastic! And there was an obvious dark spot between her legs.

I helped her get her top back on before we said our goodbyes. I told her I'd walk her out.

When we entered the hall, there was light coming from only one salon to our left. We went right.

As we turned left to head out, there were only a couple of lights on. One was coming from Kate's salon. We were still about 20 feet away from her salon when she walked out and turned to close and lock the door behind her.

"Hi," Georgene called out to Kate.

"Hi!" Kate answered almost instinctively. Then she turned to see me.

"Hi Greg!" Kate said, "What are you still doing..."

Kate turned to Georgene, who now had a curious look on her face. Georgene stopped walking and looked at me as if to ask, "What is going on here?"

It was clear to me that introductions were in order.

"Can we talk?" I said this to Kate, but then looked at Georgene.

Kate exchanged glances with Georgene, then turned and opened her door.

I tried to lighten the mood immediately with a mechanical sounding introduction.

"Georgene, Kate. Kate, Georgene."

The two exchanged pleasantries. And my mind was immediately put at ease when Kate spoke first.

"You know, don't you," Kate said to Georgene with a smile.

"I'm pretty sure I know what you mean," Georgene said to Kate.

Both of them looked a me with wicked grins on their faces.

"So Greg's been making the rounds, eh?" Kate said in a playful voice.

"Well, I kind of forced a little birdie to talk," Georgene said. "I heard a lot of good things. I wanted in. And I'm having a little fun."

Kate replied, "It has been fun, that's for sure."

I was the naked guy. I'm the one who has now masturbated in four different salons in this place. And right now, it's like I'm not even there. Kind of fun to listen to them talk and dance and say things without really saying anything!

But my presence was finally acknowledged.

"So who else knows?" Kate said to me.

I guess I just wanted to get the truth out there. "Just three of you. Both of you and Dawn. That's it. And I apologize for making you be as secretive as you've been. I appreciate it too. I'm... sorry. I'm sorry I used you like I did. It was selfish... and wrong... and..."

Kate cut me off. "Hell, Greg, I feel like I've been using you. When I see you, believe me, it's always a very pleasant surprise. I already told you you're my 'boy toy.'

Georgene jumped in, "I'm pretty sure I'm using you, too." The glances back and forth between Kate and Georgene were slight but noticeable.

There was silence for a moment. Georgene said she needed to leave, then kissed me on the cheek and told Kate it was nice talking to her. Then she was gone.

"Hey, I'm all right. Really," Kate said after a few moments of silence, "I like spending time with you and watching you, no strings attached."

She was right. We really didn't have a "relationship" despite spending some very intimate moments together. Considering what's gone on in this building the past few years, I ought to know better than anyone.

"I guess I got a little nervous. I've been enjoying being here and being here with you. And I know I'm being selfish here, but I want to keep the good times rolling." I kind of laughed when I said this, like; did it really need to be said?

With that, we exchanged a nice hug. I felt a little stirring in my shorts--Kate felt and smelled so good. However, I also felt Kate's phone vibrating in her right hand as she hugged me, so I broke off the hug.

I said to her, "Here, let me walk out with you," as she read her text.

Instead, she tossed her phone into a chair and quickly closed and locked the door. The curtains immediately followed.

"What's going on?" I asked.

As Kate grabbed a scrunchie off her rolling cart, she said, "Drop 'em." I was shocked and flaccid but not about to argue. Kate quickly used the scrunchie to put her hair in a pony tail, gave me a quick kiss on the lips and kneeled in front of me. She took my cock in her mouth immediately and started flicking it back and forth in her mouth with her tongue. It was almost as if she were using mouthwash; but it was my cock getting a good rinsing.

I was hard in no time and removed my shirt so I could get a better look at my cock, which was now completely erect, going in and out of her mouth. Kate was quickly picking up her pace, the ponytail again trying to but never catching up with the movements of her head. "Watching my cock glide in and out of Kate's beautiful face will never get old," I thought to myself. The friction her tongue had on the bottom of my cock had my head spinning and in a matter of minutes I was filling Kate's mouth with sperm. Kate slowed and milked me with my cock never leaving her mouth. When she was sure I was sufficiently milked, she slid my cock past her lips and gave it a quick kiss.

"What the hell was that?" I asked as I slowly regained my breathing.

Kate wiped her lips with the back of her hand and reached for her phone. After a few seconds, she showed me her screen.

It said, "Georgene" at the top of the screen. The only text in the thread said, "He hasn't cum yet." I looked back at Kate in surprise.

"We have each other's phone numbers, just in case there's an emergency. Congratulations," Kate said with a huge smile on her face, "You needing an orgasm constituted an emergency."

cheesyguy
cheesyguy
102 Followers