The Satin Sash

Story Info
Housewife seduction.
1.1k words
4.11
14.5k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ddMcAnn
ddMcAnn
21 Followers

I took the satin sash from my silky magenta robe, letting it fall open to expose my fairly perky thirty-six double d right breast. He was laying on the bed and reached over to pull on the un-tied end of the bow that held the robe from opening fully, thereby exposing the rest of my body to him.

While he was occupied with one of his hands, I wound the sash once around his other wrist before securing the end with a square knot. It wasn't tight or meant to restrain against consent, but he found when he applied some pressure it would tighten.

I then weaved the long end around some of the wrought iron metal work that was encased in the maple that made up the sleigh part of the headboard. I then bent in to kiss him as I placed his loose arm above his head and attached the loose end of the sash by wrapping it around his unsecured wrist once and securing it with another square knot. There wasn't much slack but there was enough to not feel alarmed. I left the rest of his body relatively mobile.

As I had tied his hand my breasts hung over his face just out of reach of his mouth unless I bent forward a bit or he lifted his head off the bed a few inches. He captured my left nipple with his mouth, rolling his tongue around the nipple briefly while I checked his right wrist to see if the knot was holding.

As I turned away from him the robe slid off my tan shoulders to drape from my bent arms and showed my back and the very top of my rounded buttocks, he was so busy admiring how trim my waist was getting and the muscle definition in my back and shoulders that I had been working tirelessly at for the past year that he wasn't paying attention to what I had picked up.

When I turned back around, my hand held a peacock feather. I held the eye of the feather over my left breast and with a slow deliberate arc of my wrist I stroked the tip of the feather around the outside of my left breast, down and around until reaching my sternum where I altered the path the feather's tip would have followed by flicking my wrist around the feather to guide the tip to caress the line of my ribs on the right side of my body. Changing direction again with another flick of my wrist when I had reached the bottom rib to stroke across my abdomen below my navel, across my left hip bone, down the outside of my left thigh to the knee, and back up the left inner thigh.

His eyes mesmerized by the show. All the while I walked slowly toward him. His erection was clearly visible to me through his clothes. I placed the feather on the table beside the bed and picked up a pair of scissors.

I held the scissors up, smiled and said, "do you trust me?"

He nodded.

I continued, "how much do you like that shirt? Ok if I destroy it?" I winked at him then.

"Uh," his voice cracking slightly, not quite up to the task of working at the moment. He cleared his throat and tried again, "um, sure." He was curious to see what I would do next.

I cut a nick in the bottom hem of the shirt in the center. Replacing the scissors on the table where I had gotten them from, I then grabbed one fisted hand on each side of the cut and forcibly pulled my hands apart in an upward direction ripping the front of the shirt open all the way to the collar.

I bared his chest, my hands exploring his muscles. I picked up the feather and climbed onto the bed. I lay the feather down beside him and reached to pull on the waist of first his pants, then his underwear and helped him to wriggle out of them.

Now he was completely exposed to my feather wielding ministrations. I had the power to stimulate him without even touching him, what was it to be like when I did, I wondered.

I shed the robe the rest of the way, then straddled his hips posting up off him so as not to allow him penetration until I wanted it. I then recovered the peacock feather with my left hand, and quickly transferred possession of it to my right hand and placed my left hand on the top of the headboard for stabilization. I placed the tip of the feather on the inside of his wrist where his tattoo symbolizing strength lay. Ever so slowly and deliberately I barely touched him with the feather as I traced patterns up the inside of his arm that lay exposed and vulnerable, the feather leaving trails of both gooseflesh alternating with hot and flushed feeling as though the pattern was burned into his flesh's memory.

When the feather reached his shoulder I bent to kiss him. My lips smelled sweet from lip balm. I sucked on his lower lip before claiming his lips firmly with mine, then my tongue quickly slid through his lips past parted teeth to tease his tongue into playing. Busy with my mouth it took him a minute to realize that the feather was on the move again. This time from his knee up the inside of his leg until it rested against his scrotum the hairs there all standing on end. He could feel the blood pumping to his male member.

Throbbing. Unsettling, not uncomfortable or unbearable. I was in no hurry; taking him to the brink of climax, then pulling back again and again. At one point I bent over him and lavished coconut oil on his cock. Using my mouth and tongue to take him to the brink once again. He was squirming now. Wanting to take control of the situation and finally satiate the animal I had been teasing.

I could sense when his patience was fraying and control waning, and finally mounted him. Allowing only the tip of his penis to enter me at first. Letting him gain leverage with his lower body after what seemed to him an eternity, to enable more penetration and satiation for him. As I rode him I positioned myself so I was more horizontal to him, out chests pressing together. I nibbled his earlobe then sucked on it, my breath upsetting the hairs in his ear causing a shiver to course through his whole body that was the final stimulus he needed and he came inside me thrusting deeply into me while I myself climaxed, my own needs immediately satisfied.

ddMcAnn
ddMcAnn
21 Followers