The Scat Lovers Ch. 04

Story Info
In which Tricia makes her entrance.
3.5k words
4.67
5.7k
4
0

Part 4 of the 23 part series

Updated 09/05/2023
Created 12/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning! Extreme scat play, craved and openly enjoyed, ahead... if this offends you or is not your thing please turn around and exit now. All characters are at least 18 years of age. Although each chapter can be read as a stand-alone, this is an on-going series where episodes are somewhat interlinked and are populated by recurring characters. Chapters, therefore, might be best read in order. Just a suggestion.

Almost during the exact same time that Pam and Matt, Gordon and Lana were having the time of their lives, maybe a few years later, in a different part of this D.C. suburb, a second group was doing the same. This group started out with two women at first, as with Pam and Lana, and then expanded to three people with the addition of a guy. This trio will eventually play a much larger role in our saga than the quartet of the first three chapters, so they will command much more detailed observation. Let's begin with Tricia.

When Tricia graduated from high school she was invited to attend a special post-high school/pre-college advanced school named Belle Oaks geared especially for very gifted students. These students had already expressed interest and great potential in a particular field, often computer science or math, or one of the hard sciences (physics, chemistry, etc.). But students in other fields were also included, though much fewer in number, those with advanced language skills, for example, or super proficiency in English, philosophy, the arts, or history. The students were allowed to focus all their energies on their particular field, often exploring their subjects to a degree even senior majors in college might not have done. They earned college credits after being enrolled for one year, which was the length of time allowed for each student to attend, and then often entered college as juniors. Tricia earned the right to attend as a history specialist. There were about 150 people at this school, all 19 or 20 years old; most were housed in dormitories (the school was once a very large estate just outside of D.C.), although a few were day enrollees and went home daily.

There are all kinds of stereotypes in high school and even college: The Jock, The Nerd, The Bully, The Loner, among others; Tricia at Belle Oaks was The Bad Girl. She liked to challenge authority; hang out with older guys with terrible reputations; steal other girls' boyfriends, usually through sex, then dump them; and perhaps most intriguing of all, do anything and everything with her body sexually. Rumors circulated, never denied by Tricia, that she once sucked off 10 guys in a row at a party, got fucked by 3 guys at once on more than one occasion, and even liked to engage in watersports. On a milder note, everyone "knew" that she never wore underwear (guys in her classes would just sit there and stare at her, trying to conceal their hard-ons musing over that image) and that once, with great fanfare, she met up with a guy (older, not a student) in the parking lot during a lunch break and fucked him in the back seat of his car. The fact that she was a brilliant history scholar interested no one; most were brilliant in their own way. But she was feared, fantasized over, fawned over, loved (from a distance), hated (very close up and personal), and many other things, all of which she took in stride.

But she always thought it very funny, not ha-ha funny, but ironic-weird funny, that of all the sexy-nasty things she heard she was supposed to have done, no one ever imagined, maybe never could imagine even if they tried, the one thing she hands-down loved the most: incorporating shit into her sex life. Scat was her fetish, and she absolutely loved it. What would they think if they could see her with a guy spreading creamy shit over her beautiful tits or her sucking his cock covered in the same? Disgust, repulsion, for many, titillation for others. Awe? Yes, maybe even that. In a way she felt like Superman when still in his Clark Kent suit: the most important aspect of her life was unknown to those who supposedly "knew" her best. It made her feel detached from herself. She decided to rectify this by getting into that phone booth and putting on her Superman costume, revealing the other Tricia.

She formulated a plan, which would unfold right after the graduation dance held at the end of the year (like a senior prom). It was tradition at Belle Oaks that after the dance everyone would head to the beach, about 90 minutes away, where hotel/motel rooms had been reserved, usually for two nights (guys planned renting rooms months in advance). Tricia was asked by several of the braver guys to be their date for this dance, but she rejected all, telling everyone she was going to be escorted by someone not in their school.

Meanwhile, she had made a special trip alone to the beach resort area they'd all be attending, found a room for herself (to be shared with her date, no doubt) for dance night, paid for it then and there. But that was the least of her concerns. She needed to find another room, or enclosure, that hopefully was glass enclosed on at least three sides, and that people could gather at and see into from the outside. It took quite a bit of searching (she almost gave up the whole idea at one point), but then found what she was looking for. She spoke to its owner, learned some pertinent details about it, very, very sketchily explained how she planned to use it, and haggled on a very short-term rental price. The final price below which the owner wouldn't budge was a bit steep, but Tricia wasn't about to let a few dollars disrupt her plans. The deal was done.

The night of the dance finally arrived and was a huge success (what such an affair ever wasn't?). Everyone was overly curious about what Tricia's date would look like and be like: all the guys figured he'd have to be some super ripped body builder type, money coming out the wazoo, to attract her interest; the girls, depending on their degree of jealousy and/or hate toward her, imagined everything ranging from pretty much what the guys thought to some fat, bearded, early-balding, farty looking scuzzbucket. When they finally clasped eyes on him, they saw he very much matched what the guys had imagined, which only further infuriated the most jealous of the girls. His name was Cole, he was quite a handsome guy in his tux, in his early twenties, sophisticated, friendly, very comfortable in his own skin, and very attentive and caring, even loving, toward Tricia. A wonderful couple, indeed.

The festivities finally drew to an end, and everyone started heading for the beach. Parties began almost immediately, most continuing all night. Sex was in the air everywhere, even thicker than the smell of cheap beer, and you could cut it with a knife. Sometime the next morning a circular began making the rounds. This circular had a picture of Tricia on it (she had a beautiful face, light brown hair, brown eyes, cute nose, soft lips) and announced that at 9 p.m. she hoped that all could come to (an address was shown) for a special treat offered by her. "Fun for all!" it said. "From the real me." It became the chief topic of conversation for the rest of the day, between the beer chugging, the sun-bathing in the skimpiest of bikinis, the horsing around, even the screwing in some of the rooms. Who was not looking forward to this? What did it mean? "Fun?" What did that mean? And the "real me" Tricia?? Imaginations ran unrestrained like a band of wild horses over that.

Nine o'clock arrived and most of the students had assembled. They saw that they'd been summoned to stand before a half-lit, bare, glass enclosure that protruded out on three sides. They could stand either at the front of the glass or on either of the two sides. Shortly after nine, Tricia walked out from behind a curtain wearing a long bathrobe. She had a small microphone in her hand which was electronically beamed to a small speaker outside the glass enclosure. She started to speak and her voice was heard clearly by everyone standing around. "Thank you all for coming. I know many of you have speculated about me regarding my personal life. I've heard much of what you've said, and some of those things are true. But no one has ever guessed my real passion, what I love the most, the real me. So, I thought I'd show you and hope you stick around to see." With that she turned off the mic and went back through the curtain.

A bed was pushed out from behind the curtain and then Tricia, her date Cole, and two other men emerged, all wearing bathrobes. Nobody had ever seen the two other men before, but they looked similar to Cole: in their early twenties, handsome, rugged. Then Tricia opened her robe and slipped it off her body; she was now totally naked. Obviously, all eyes outside the glass were glued on her. She was stunningly beautiful, round perky tits, a slim waist, a small but distinct bush, a perfectly shaped ass. She stood for a few seconds so all could see and admire her. There were a few crude remarks and jokes, but most just stared. Then she laid down on the bed on her back, her head facing toward the front; when she looked out she could see her schoolmates staring at her on all three sides of the enclosure. Then the men took off their robes revealing their naked bodies and climbed up onto the bed with Tricia. Their cocks stood out stiffly from their bodies, all three at least six inches long; Cole's was the biggest at about eight inches. Cole straddled her chest and began to rub his cock into her face; she took it in her mouth and sucked it and then licked his balls. She thought what her schoolmates might be thinking seeing her like this, and then smiled to herself knowing they really "ain't seen nothin' yet."

Cole deftly turned himself around and put his ass over Tricia's face. She pulled his ass down onto her and plunged her mouth into his ass crease, licking him deeply. Some "Oh my God" and "What the fuck is she doing?" remarks were heard from within the crowd, but again most just stared. And then, incredibly, a large turd began to emerge from Cole's ass right into Tricia's mouth. She opened her mouth eagerly, taking all of his brown log in. It was so long that half of it fell across her face. When he was finished defecating, he released a steady stream of golden piss on her face and then down to her tits and pussy drenching her. While she caressed her body with the pee, Cole squatted down again and with his ass slowly spread his shit over her face. Now to this the crowd had much stronger reactions, obviously: a few pushed to get closer to the glass, several others were repulsed and turned to flee (though not a mass retreat, it must be said), and murmurings of "Disgusting," "How gross," "She must be insane, the pig" could be heard. But also a few "Oh wow," and "Awesome bitch" comments floated in the air. Most were afraid or simply unable to say anything, too transfixed by what they were seeing.

Cole, having finished his task, moved to the top of her head and rubbed his cock into the shit on her face. With her hands Tricia lathered his creamy waste all over his prick and balls and then arched her head back as far as it would go. Cole took his cock and slid it into her mouth and halfway down her throat. Bulbs seemed to flash and burst inside her head as she sucked his cock, her tongue and mouth bathed in his deliciousness. When Cole had moved up to her head, the second man straddled her body across her tits facing her feet. Tricia felt his ass and rubbed it with the shit on her hands. Then she inserted a finger into his rectum, pushing it in as far as it would go. When she pulled it out a small river of soft, creamy waste flowed from his asshole onto Tricia's tits and upper belly. She immediately put her hands into it and spread it across her tits, nearly overwhelmed by the smooth texture on her skin. So scrumptious, so delightful! The man (unfortunately no one was ever able to learn the names of the two men there with Cole) turned around and straddled her body again, and bent down to bury his face in her tits. He licked them deliciously, sucking her nipples, Tricia pulling his head into her flesh, all the while still sucking Cole's cock.

The third man straddled her across her pussy and released a load of dark brown paste across her pussy and lower belly. The second man got off her tits, giving room for the third man to maneuver himself between Tricia's legs and to bury his face in the fudge he deposited there. The man carefully smeared his brown gift around her pussy and then began licking her gash deeply. After a while he flattened out a bit and slowly pushed his cock up her cunt. Tricia moaned loudly (inaudible to the audience outside, but unmistakable from her expression), and Cole withdrew from her mouth. It was plain to everyone that she was enraptured by what was transpiring, that her whole being was responding in ecstasy to her treatment. Now she concentrated on the wave that was building in her loins, a tsunami of pleasure getting ready to sweep her away. The man fucked her hard and steady; the second man went back to sucking her tits while he knelt next to her on her right side, and Cole kissed her on her mouth with great passion, plowing his tongue deep into her mouth.

"Fuck me, fuck me!" she screamed (lip-read more than heard by most in the much-reduced but riveted crowd, which was pretty much dead silent now, just staring and staring). Her body strained to meet his every thrust and finally she came, rocking on the bed. The man then quickly withdrew from her and ejaculated over her belly and even up onto her tits. It was a massive load, and Tricia rubbed all of it into the poop that covered her entire torso. She was in such a rapturous, wondrous state by now that she hardly even thought of her audience anymore, other than being convinced that what they might consider her utter degradation before their eyes, to her only increased her power, sexually and otherwise, and made her their master, to be loved or hated, but with absolutely no middle ground.

Tricia now got up off her back and knelt on the bed. Cole got behind her and rubbed her ass with the shit on his hands and then put his face into her crack. He spread her cheeks wide apart, and aimed his tongue for her asshole. He thrust it in as far as it would go and swirled it all around. Tricia loved the way it felt, her anus filled with his tongue. The urge to shit came on strongly, and soon Cole could see the tip of a log peek out. She pushed and the turd slowly grew larger and became more exposed. He took it in his mouth and sucked it; more shit came out and soon filled his mouth. She was finished defecating now, and Cole took the poop out of his mouth and smeared it thickly in her ass crack. Then he licked her again. It was as if he couldn't get enough of her creamy treasure.

The third man, who was sitting next to Cole, put his face to Tricia's, kissing her deeply on the mouth, their tongues dancing together. The second man soon stood in front of Tricia and pulled her arms up so that she knelt in an upright position. This put his cock even with her mouth; she opened her mouth and he slid his prick inside. She bathed his cock in the soft creamy ooze that half-filled her mouth as he thrust it into her throat. He was groaning loudly now, anticipating his release, and Tricia implored him, begged him in her mind to flood her mouth and drown her face in his cum. She caressed his balls and shoved a finger up his ass. And a few seconds later he exploded in her mouth, the second shot directed over her face and lips. She was in ecstasy.

She now got back down on all fours. Cole was still gorging on her asshole, fingering her rosebud.

"Oh, yeah," she said to him, "stuff my ass with shit and then stuff it with your big cock. Fuck my ass!" Having become expert lip-readers in just minutes ("Necessity is the mother of invention"), some in the audience knew instantly that Tricia was imploring Cole to fuck her up the ass. After taking a huge glob of shit in his hands and rubbing it on her back and neck and into her hair, knowing that the sensory impressions that would create for her would drive her even wilder, Cole took his cock and jammed it into her ass. There is hardly a better feeling in the world, he thought, and he fucked her hard. Tricia was going crazy, her rectum on fire from his thrusts. She thought she might be able to come again through her ass as Cole plowed into her.

"Rub my tits some more," she told the second man, and he reached underneath her to perform the request. His hands grabbed them hard, twisting the nipples. The third man knelt in front of her and grabbing her by the hair, raised her head up, and kissed her hard on the mouth, long and deep, before pulling away and putting his filthy fingers in her mouth, which she sucked greedily. This was all too much and Cole, with a roar, exploded in her ass; as his cum filled her rectum she hit her climax for a second time and allowed herself to be swept away and drowned in the sea of bliss that engulfed her.

They were all pretty exhausted and collapsed in a heap on the bed. Tricia, mostly for the tingly feeling it would give her, but also aware of its impact on her now rather diminished audience, crawled into Cole's arms as he lay on his back and spread her body out on his and snuggled to him, rubbing her body into his; for many of her schoolmates still present, forget the shitting, the shit eating, the pissing, the ass licking, that image of Tricia in a hugely sexy sprawl on top of Cole would stick the longest in their minds because it was what they themselves could relate to best, minus the shit. Some of them, especially the few girls that were left, would have stood there staring, imagining, indefinitely for as long as Tricia held that pose. But after a short while they got up and retreated back through the curtain; no one outside banged on the glass or waved to get her attention, and she ignored them all anyway, acknowledging only Cole and the two men. Now you know the real me, she thought, and I don't care what you think. Gossip all you want.

There was still a week or so left of school before graduation, and plenty of time for everyone to intermingle. Nobody ever mentioned a word about that beach episode, not in public anyway. Several schoolmates totally shunned her, of course, and sometimes it would get quiet when she suddenly appeared. She won a special award for her academic work in historical research, and also received a hefty scholarship to study history at the college she chose to attend, being able to take graduate-level courses from the get-go, all of which pleased her greatly. ("Maybe shit makes you smarter," someone once joked, but far from her hearing.) When they announced her name at graduation, there was a sudden roar of wild approbation from some in the crowd, but it quickly died down and then disappeared.

But then, after the graduation ceremony, after most had left, someone came up to her, a quiet and reticent girl, rather pretty but not a knockout like Tricia, smart, someone she had shared a few classes with and respected, never in the spotlight or ever wanting to be, looked her in the eyes and said, "That was awesome what you did at the beach. Just awesome." And she turned and walked away.