The Scat Lovers Ch. 03

Story Info
In which Lana and Gordon come to an understanding.
2.9k words
4.71
6.9k
11

Part 3 of the 23 part series

Updated 09/05/2023
Created 12/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning! Extreme scat play, craved and openly enjoyed, ahead... if this offends you or is not your thing please turn around and exit now. All characters are at least 18 years of age. Although each chapter can be read as a stand-alone, this is an on-going series where episodes are somewhat interlinked and are populated by recurring characters. Chapters, therefore, might be best read in order. Just a suggestion.

For a long time, in fact right up to graduation, Pam and Matt were a rock-solid item, enjoying each other to the max, especially with regard to their scat fetish. Lana was included in a number of their escapades, the one described in the last chapter being a typical example. But it wasn't until Lana met Gordon, early in her senior year, that she found what she would call "a keeper" of her own.

They were classmates in a literature seminar where they stood out from most of the rest of the class with their somewhat brash opinions ("Hemingway was just echoing himself by the early 1930s," "Browning had a better poetic ear than Tennyson"). This might seem odd what with Lana being a chemistry major, but she liked to take courses far from her field yet very much in her interest, and this was one of them. Gordon was right where he belonged, being an English major. They started dating after truly enjoying each other's company at a mixer they attended. To say that Lana, who was 21 years old, of average height, with medium length brunette hair, and perfect-to-the-eye dimensions, was off-the-charts gorgeous when half the 21-year-olds in the world would fit her description, might be an exaggeration, but to Gordon she was a stunning beauty. And, of course, that's all that mattered. Lana shared a two-bedroom apartment with a woman named Pam, as you know, and Lana's private room became their place of choice to have sex. It was their third time together when Lana made her stand. Perhaps she should narrate her story.

Gordon and I really started to connect. Although the first time we made love was fairly straightforward and conventional, I think enough about me has been revealed to indicate that that wasn't going to cut it for me. I roomed with a scat fiend named Pam who dated another scat fiend named Matt, and I had participated with them singularly (with Pam, never with just Matt) and together in a number of scat episodes. I was as hooked as they were on this fetish. Where might Gordon fit into all of this, if anywhere? So the second time Gordon and I fucked saw some branching out. When sucking his cock I moved my fingers gently along his ass crack, touching his anus, to his immense pleasure, a good sign. An even better one was when he was licking my pussy, he cupped my ass in his hands pushing me back a bit on my shoulders, thus exposing my asshole, which he then licked. That was a surprising development that I hoped he'd continue exploring, but he didn't, to my great disappointment. I found out later that he wanted to do more along those lines but was nervous that being too aggressive at that early stage in our relationship might scare me away. That made sense, I suppose, but I was going to have to make it plain to him that thinking that way was a mistake. And how much into this fetish was he, if at all? It was time we really got to know each other, or we'd need to go our separate ways. The third time we made love, therefore, things were much different.

I was lying on top of Gordon, his cock deep inside my cunt, when I suddenly got myself into a sitting position on his cock, my legs straddling his body. I moved myself forcefully up and down his cock, and reached my hand behind me to my asshole. He could see me push one, then two, and finally three fingers up my ass, mainly because I made a big show of it. I moaned and thrust my fingers inside with force, all the time riding up and down on his cock. I told him to fuck my cunt while I fucked my ass, that I loved my fingers in my ass while my cunt was getting fucked. Then suddenly I took my fingers out of my ass and put them in my mouth, again making a big show of it, revealing to him that they were coated with shit before jamming them in my mouth.

"Mmmm," I moaned. "I love the taste of my shit out of my ass while you fuck my cunt." And I sucked them hard and deep. I wanted him to start to see me get filthy and excited by it. I looked at him and saw he was surprised, but not repulsed. That was hopeful.

And now for the piece d'resistance, the ultimate test. A warm wet turd emerged from my ass and fell on his balls and between his legs. The odor of shit immediately wafted around. "Oh, fuck," I said in mock surprise.

I could see he thought I had an accident, and started to tell me so and not to worry, it's okay, just one of those things, blah, blah, blah... when I dislodged his cock from my cunt and moved my knees backward so that they were between his legs. He got up onto his elbows to look and saw that separating my knees and his balls was a pretty good pile of very dark brown shit.

"Just an accident," he began saying, "no need to ..."

"You're wrong," I said. "That is no fucking accident. I did that on purpose."

Gordon didn't know what to say to that, so tried to make a joke. "Are you trying to tell me what you think of me?" he said and half grinned.

"Don't be a jerk," I responded. "Actually, I like you a lot or I wouldn't have done it. But I need to tell you something important about me, super important. If I don't tell you this, so you can decide if you truly desire me, we will just be going down a road with lots of road hazards leading to a dead end."

"Okay," he said.

So I told him about the fetish, my love of it, about Pam and Matt and all the shitting and spreading and tasting and love of it all, my cravings, the eroticism of it on my body, even the degrading, disgusting, totally humiliating aspect of it and how that supercharged me with overwhelming desire that took me to limits beyond my comprehension. I'm sure I sounded like I was raving like a maniac somewhat, but I couldn't help myself.

"Does that offend you, repulse you?" I finally asked.

"Not if my cock is any indication," he answered. It was as rock-hard as before.

"Like I said," I continued. "I love the way it reduces me to nothing while making me soar above everything, yet most of all I'm just awestruck by the feel of it." And I took some of the poop that was heaped on the bed into both hands and rubbed it across my tits, smearing it all around my nipples, moaning. It was as if I were rubbing a soothing body cream onto my tits, obviously loving every moment. I looked at him and said, "How about now? Disgusted?"

"Again," Gordon said, "my cock says no. And my brain isn't telling me to run for the hills, either."

Then I reached down and put more shit in my hands and put them around his cock, rubbing the shit up and down his shaft and over his balls until they were covered in fudge. After a minute or two of this, I pushed his cock flat against his body and crawled forward a bit on my knees still straddling his body until my cunt was directly above his cock shaft. I then lowered my cunt onto his shaft (not inside of me) and began sliding back and forth lengthwise along it, spreading the shit from his cock along the lips of my pussy. I could feel him building up to a tremendous explosion, which he did everything in his power to halt, not wanting this to end. Almost without thinking what he was doing, he reached out and began touching my tits, his hands quickly covered in my shit.

I moaned and smiled softly. "I can't tell you how glad I am that you decided to feel my tits," I said, and covered his hands with mine and tracked along with him as he stroked them. "It would've probably been the end of us if you hadn't." I reached back, and took some more of my shit and smeared it on my belly, savoring the feel of it. All the while I kept sliding my pussy along his cock shaft, driving him crazy. Then I pushed his right arm away and began rubbing the poop in my hand on his right nipple. Ever since the first time we ever fucked I'd seen how his right nipple contained some kind of electrical charge that shot directly to his cock and his libido, making him passionately wild when I kissed him there or tweaked it between my fingers.

Having spread a fair quantity of shit on his nipple, I bent forward and licked it with my tongue. Gordon was wide-eyed in amazement, hardly believing what he was seeing, as my tongue and lips lapped at his shit-covered nipple. All around the nipple my tongue danced, my lips kissing him hungrily. My tongue was a dark brown color now, and my chin and lips were also brown from goo. Gordon seemed amazed as I made no hesitation as I scooped the shit up into my mouth, not from the taste or the smell, neither of which had any effect on me.

Gordon was sure he would burst any second now, and said, "You might want to hold off for a bit sliding your pussy on my cock, or I'm going to be a goner."

"Yes, I'm sorry," I replied with a soft laugh, "I forgot. That feels so fucking wonderful, your shitty cock caressing my pussy lips like that. But I have a better way to make you come."

And I lifted myself off his cock and crawled down so my face was even with his cock. I took another fairly large handful of shit and rubbed it up and down his cock two or three times and then plunged my mouth down the entire shaft until my lips touched his balls. Shit oozed out of my mouth. Up and down my mouth went, my tongue bathing his shaft, shit swirling all along his cock inside my mouth. I doubt Gordon ever felt anything like this before, his cock drenched in the shit in my mouth, and it didn't take long for him to explode in my mouth. Cum poured out of him deep in my mouth. I continued to suck him, making sure I got all his cum. Pieces of moist, creamy shit began to dribble out of my mouth and down my neck to my tits. I rubbed it all into my skin with my hands. The entire lower half of my face was the dark brown color of my poop.

I then scooted on my knees up to his face and looked deeply into his eyes. "Will you kiss me," I asked, "and taste my shit?"

Gordon stared into my hazel eyes, and I could almost see the wheels in his brain whirring like a dynamo out of control, knowing he was about to make perhaps the most important sexual decision in his young life. And then he pushed his lips up to meet mine, and my pliant, shit-coated lips opened ever so slightly, as he pushed his tongue into my mouth. Our tongues met and pushed against each other, harder and harder. If the taste for Gordon was terrible he never showed it (later he said by then he hardly noticed). No gagging. He said later he felt he crossed some kind of a threshold. And as a reward to himself for doing so, he grabbed my arms and gently pulled me higher onto his body. When my tits were even with his mouth, he tongued my nipples, first one and then the other, and then put more of each tit into his mouth, sucking it with abandon. It was amazing to see him, what he was doing, what he was tasting. I was crazy with joy over what was happening, and tried to push my tits deeper into his mouth.

"Oh, yes, baby," I cried, "suck my tits and taste all of me!" I retrieved more of the poop from the bed and wiped both my tits with it. I even licked one tit and Gordon licked the other. Our mouths became half-filled with soft, creamy shit, and then we kissed each other, our tongues plowing into the other's mouth.

I was totally losing it, almost ferocious with lust, and I ordered him to lick my pussy. I got on my back and spread my legs wide, then pushed my fingers inside, stroking my clit, and begged him again to eat my cunt. Like a wild animal he spread my legs even wider and lapped at my labia before ramming his tongue inside. I grabbed his head and rubbed his face all over my cunt, imploring him to tongue fuck me hard and make me come. He seemed to know exactly what to do, and in a few more seconds I orgasmed, a giant wave crashing on the beach.

We held each other on the now shit-stained bed for quite a while, neither in much of a hurry to do anything else.

Finally, I asked him, pretty sure what his answer would be, but just to make it official, "So, have you made up your mind about wanting to continue this relationship?"

"Don't be daft," he answered. "Being with you, I'm sure, will be better than anything I've ever dreamed."

We talked about a thousand different things, with Gordon asking lots of questions. What about swallowing? I said that it was inevitable that some shit would obviously make its way down, but chewing and swallowing mouthfuls of it didn't seem too terrific an idea in my opinion, unless you're into puking. I'd done it, though, I told him, when it seemed like the perfectly right thing to do. (I was really glad he didn't ask what I meant by that because I haven't got a clue what I'd have answered.) Do you prepare ahead of time? Oh yeah, I said, at least I did if a date had been arranged in advance. "I stopped myself from shitting two days ago and took a laxative this morning in anticipation of our time together today," I said, smiling.

"Wow, you're a confident one," Gordon said. Most of the time, I admitted. He wanted to know what made me confident about him.

"Last time we fucked when you licked my asshole. I thought that was a pretty good sign. I wish you had gone further."

"Well, I wanted to, but was afraid I'd scare you off. That's pretty funny to think right now, after what just happened. But even my wildest thoughts wouldn't have got me to where you just took me."

He then asked, "Do you know what the climactic moment was for me during the whole experience, at least now that I think about it?"

"What?"

"When you slid off my cock and moved down to suck me. You could've just as easily put my cock in your cunt."

"I really like shit in my mouth."

"It was a momentous decision. By doing what you did it's made me like it in my mouth, too."

"I'm so glad this happened, Gordon. I feel really happy about us and the future. It's going to be so much fun."

We were quiet then for a bit, before Gordon said, "Okay, I've been trying like hell not to say this, because it's probably going to fucking ruin everything, but here goes anyway. You obviously know exactly what you want sexually and have just as obviously done scat with other people. So how do I fit in there?"

"Ah, the green-eyed monster already! Took you long enough, what, like 30 minutes? Gordon, Gordon. First of all, I told you about Pam and Matt and they're the only ones I've done this with. Oh, wait a minute," I suddenly said. "I forgot there was that party they took me to, a scat party, where four men and four women all took turns shitting on me, mainly in my mouth, and covering every inch of me in it, and then fucking my brains out,... and how long are you going to let me go on like this?"

"Okay, okay, I'm sorry, really. Holy shit, you really had me there for a minute. Sometimes I can be really dumb. Yeah, maybe I was jealous, but I just want to be the best you've ever known. I guess I'm not as confident in myself as you are."

"And wouldn't that be wonderful, for both of us, being the best ever for each other," I said. "I guess time will tell. Someday I'll tell you about my past, but not right now (see Chapter 2). Now we should take a shower and wash all this shit off of us. And here's a thought for you: next time I hope we have twice as much shit to play with."