The Scat Lovers Ch. 06

Story Info
In which Jessica meets Mark at a scat party.
3.2k words
4.65
7.2k
3
0

Part 6 of the 23 part series

Updated 09/05/2023
Created 12/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning! Extreme scat play, craved and openly enjoyed, ahead... if this offends you or is not your thing please turn around and exit now. All characters are at least 18 years of age. Although each chapter can be read as a stand-alone, this is an on-going series where episodes are somewhat interlinked and are populated by recurring characters. Chapters, therefore, might be best read in order. Just a suggestion.

Tricia and Jessica remained roommates in the college housing unit for a while longer and then moved into a private apartment rental until graduation. During that time Tricia found out all she could about the local scat scene. She attended scat parties when she could; sometimes Jessica would go with her, but she realized, although both women shared that fetish passionately, no one could beat Tricia for "the love of the game." One Friday shortly before graduation they had planned to go to a party hosted by a woman they knew, to be attended by eight, perhaps ten, people, when Tricia had to cancel because of a difficulty with a research project she was working on. Nothing, not even her love of scat, would interfere with her academic pursuits. Jessica was going to back out too, but Tricia insisted that she go. There was no sense in Jessica forfeiting a good time because of her; certainly Tricia would go if it was the other way around. So Jessica went alone.

The day of the party, Tricia took a break from her project to fix them both something to eat for supper. Jessica had showered by then, had her makeup on to perfection, and was trying to choose which dress to wear.

"What difference does it make," Tricia joked, as Jessica paraded naked back and forth to the bedroom holding different dresses up for Tricia to comment on. "You're only going to have the damn thing on for five minutes once you get there. Or are you going to make a hit on the cab driver?"

"Ha, Ha," Jessica said drolly. "Very funny. Besides, suppose it's longer; suppose it's ten minutes before we all get naked. That's certainly enough time to make an impression. Seriously, which one do you like?"

"You know, you could pick rags out of the dumpster outside to wear and you'd look ravishing."

"Thanks, love. That's very sweet of you. But which of these dresses; I really don't feel like going out to the dumpster right now."

"The red one. You know I love red."

And so the red dress it was.

When Jessica arrived, she recognized everyone there from previous scat parties, that is, except for one person, a handsome looking guy whose name she learned was Mark. Jessica said her "Hellos" to those she knew, made small talk with a few, but was most interested in checking out this fresh face. They finally introduced themselves to each other; Mark said he was 21 years old, also attended the same college as she did (recently transferred in), was majoring in public relations, and thought they might be in the same graduating class. He had dirty blonde wavy hair cut normal length, blue eyes, and, even though his clothes were still shielding his body, obviously a muscular build. He said he was from the Philadelphia area and was familiar with the scat scene there; he also knew the hostess of the party through that scene, which is why he was invited. Drinks had been served and some weed made available (like at a typical normal party), and anticipation was getting stronger by the minute. Jessica and Mark were the only college students there (both were seniors), all the other guests were older and in "the real working world." A fairly large mat of some kind, pretty much the same as a gymnastics mat but not as big, covered a section of the floor (a good-sized room, now empty of most of its furniture) over which was tightly stretched plastic sheeting. Plastic-covered pillows were spread around.

Scat parties are gatherings where like-minded people can let their hair down and participate in an activity they all cherish and crave. Because so few people share this fetish, especially at the intensity the partiers here do, often everyone knows one another. As at an orgy where you expect to have lots of sex with several different people, soul-searing intimacy and heart-bonding lovemaking are not what anyone expects to occur at a scat party. (Interestingly, both those generalizations would prove to be false at this party.) Mainly these gatherings are all about the surrendering to tactile and libidinal demands with open abandonment, no judgments made. For many they are like a steam valve releasing pressure, for others, the truly fortunate ones, they are just the catalyst for more and even better things later on.

The hostess (her name was Vickie) finally started the proceedings by beginning to remove her clothes, and everybody quickly followed. It was group sex, so everyone paired off with someone, switched at will, got into larger group settings, etc. Jessica was hoping to pair up with Mark, but she got pulled into a threesome instead. A guy (Jason) lay on the floor on his back with a beautiful blonde (Talia) sitting on his face, his tongue obviously up her asshole. (Jason, a favorite scat partner of Jessica's, was actually engaged to another woman there [Connie], both loved attending these parties as a way to broaden their experiences and heighten their own pleasures when they were alone together; everyone figured their wedding, when it occurred, was going to be one hell of a scat-atomic blowout!) Jessica took his cock in her mouth and sucked him hard and deep. She stroked his balls and ran her fingers into his ass crack. Talia was pushing with her abdominal muscles and then a long turd emerged from her ass into Jason's mouth. He sucked on it alone until another woman (Connie, actually) took it in her mouth as well, and they enjoyed it together.

So many bodies were tangled together it was hard to see who was doing what, but one of the men began pissing onto Jessica's tits and then her face; she opened her mouth and had her fill, swallowing some, dribbling most out onto her tits for the sensation it produced. Another woman Jessica knew well (Felicia) joined her in tending to the cock she'd been sucking; her tits had a layer of fudge over them which she used to massage and coat his cock. When it was all covered, Jessica put it in her mouth and ran it over the length of his shaft. Delicious, she thought. Like connoisseurs of fine wine, they indulged themselves with what they loved the most and what excited and transfixed them the most. They were well aware that their tastes were beyond the pale, were thought disgusting and vile and even sick, but a tiny little something had got twisted in their brains that made them crave each other's special offerings. It's what made them feel so grand and powerful, that they could love it so much.

Out of the corner of her eye she could see Mark licking a women's ass as she knelt, and then observed a soft deposit flowing from her backside into his hand beneath her. He took it and proceeded to rub it all over her rear and up her back; he did it slowly and affectionately as if giving her a professional massage. When he reached her shoulders, he slipped his cock in her ass and fucked her. Felicia was now on her knees also getting fucked anally by Vickie's boyfriend (Brian) while the hostess lay under her, her tits under her pussy; shortly, Brian pulled his cock out of Felicia's ass and a deluge of creamy poop landed on Vickie's tits, who immediately began spreading it over her flesh ecstatically. Brian rubbed his cock between her tits, helping her spread it around. At one point Jessica was on her back sprawled sidewise over the front of a guy who'd already been covered in shit while Connie straddled her upper torso releasing a torrent of gooey paste over her tits, which she immediately massaged into her skin. When Connie finished and got off of her, Jessica felt a mouth sucking greedily on her tits, driving her crazy. Then she saw it was Mark. Finally! She grinned at his blackened face when he raised it from her breasts, and she kissed him hard on the lips. Mark helped Jessica disengage herself from the pile, and embraced her, their bodies entwining.

After several minutes of deep, passionate kissing, where both felt something click inside of them, Jessica said, "I don't know why, I don't even know if I like you" (an obvious blatant lie) "but I've been saving myself, my gift, for you. I'd like you to have it right now." Mark grabbed her and pulled her onto his body as he laid down on his back. He maneuvered her rear over his face and licked her ass, diving deep into her pulsing rosebud. How the feel of his tongue thrilled her!

"That feels so wonderful," she said to him. She closed her eyes and pictured his tongue exploring her depths, enthralled by the power it fostered in her, having him invade her most secret, her darkest place so intimately, knowing his need to do so, her power to allow him. Her mind focused on what would happen next, the totality of it, and her muscles grew taut. Her flow began to descend her colon to her sphincter, and she moved down over his chest. A glistening log crackled out of her ass onto his chest, and then another one swam out to join it. He touched them with his fingers and then picked them up and moved them next to his body.

Before Jessica could get up, he pulled her down on top of him, her back to his front, and rubbed his hands all over her tits and pussy, kissing her neck and bathing his face in her hair. After she settled into that position and stopped trying to sit up, he took the two logs, one in each hand, and commenced to smear them over her front, all over her gorgeous tits and down across her belly and between her legs. He lathered her body, at least what he could reach, completely, and then moved to her face. A voice cooed inside her head telling her how exquisite Mark's hands were as they coated her skin with her brown fudge. He enveloped her, every inch of her body that he massaged with her gift felt on fire to his touch. He rubbed her cheeks and forehead, and then put a finger in her mouth, gently skimming her tongue with it. She turned her body around so as to face him, and kissed him on the mouth, thrusting her tongue inside. Both felt as if they'd ascended on a magic conveyance to some sensuous, incredibly thrilling plateau where all existence presided at a central point deep inside their beings. Something felt very different about being with Mark, Jessica thought, and it wasn't just the thrill of experiencing someone new. It was like she'd known him forever.

Jessica and Mark spent the next quarter hour together along the periphery of the scat room resting and talking. It was moments like this that Jessica looked at herself and assessed her situation and especially her feelings, astounded that she had been introduced to all this just a year or so ago by Tricia, and look at her now: a crazy, scat-addicted, shit-loving fiend, a depraved degenerate, yet overjoyed and enraptured by it all. She would not, could not, change a single thing about herself.

Jessica told him about Tricia, how she was sorry she had to miss the party because of her project, and how much she'd have loved all that was happening.

"Knowing Tricia," she said, "I'm sure she'd have been right in the middle of things. I have her to thank for helping me discover this" (and she opened her arms and looked down at her besmeared body) "about myself." And she smiled, looking at Mark.

"Sounds like a terrific girl," Mark replied. "I'll have to thank her myself some day."

"I don't know if you'll get the chance. She's probably moving away after graduation."

Mark revealed a little about himself, his time in Philly, how he knew the hostess Vickie, the transfer to the college in D.C. He said the scat scene there wasn't as organized as in D.C., but was growing.

Some people were still heavily involved in what they loved doing best around the mat, though the intensity had diminished somewhat. Mark had been holding Jessica in his arms, she leaning back against his chest, as they talked, and now Mark began to feel aroused again. He kissed her lightly on her neck and started to caress her tits, and his cock soon was at full attention. They both crawled on hands and knees closer to the center of the mat. Both needed to pee, so Mark knelt with her head between his knees and told her to lift her legs up and back; he grabbed them and held them back over her head.

"Piss away," he told her, "and I'll join you." They started peeing, Jessica's front and face taking most of the soaking, to her great delight, though Mark would pull her legs back farther when he wanted to shower his own torso or drink her piss. When they were done, he lowered her legs and positioned her body under his. He rubbed his body all along hers, the pee-drenching making their poo-smeared torsos slippery again. He kissed her tits as she held his head to her with one hand, and reached for his cock with the other. He was rock-hard and she wanted him inside of her. She opened her legs and pulled him toward her cunt and when he found the mark, he pushed into her. Her knees went up and grabbed him on his hips as his cock filled her sopping void, and then she lowered them again, allowing freer movement for him. She moved her hands all over his back and down to his ass, and then caressed his ass crack with her fingers. She zeroed in on his rosebud and plunged two fingers into him.

"You haven't shit yet," she said quietly to him, looking into his face. "I want that from you, I need you to do that on me."

He smiled and told her he hadn't forgotten. He fucked her steadily, sucking her tits and licking her neck and face as he pistoned into her. She moaned softly at first, and then louder, as her climax approached. His cock sparked individual infernos inside of her with every thrust; how could something so hard churn her cunt into such a feeling of soothing softness, yet create such stimulating agitation? She loved how her body was responding, feeling the intensity build inside of her. She felt on fire, her loins melting into juices that flowed out of her. She came with a shudder, and he withdrew from her, moving up onto her body, straddling her belly. He put his cock to her mouth which she took in eagerly, tasting her pussy juices on it as well as remnants of shit. As she sucked his cock, he released a flow of creamy fudge onto her lower belly; as soon as she felt it, she sucked his cock into her mouth deeper and harder than before and felt her skin tingle and quiver. When he was done defecating, he moved down her body about twelve inches and while on his hands and knees plunged his prick into the pile he'd just made, and then with his hands plowed the buttery mass up her entire torso over her tits right up to her chin, while plunging his cock back inside her cunt. She screamed in rapture and immediately had another orgasm and yelped again, so loudly that it silenced the scat room. She threw her arms around Mark smashing her body into his and pounded her cunt up into his invading cock. A few seconds later he erupted and emptied his cock into her.

Everyone in the room noticed them, acknowledging what they'd witnessed with a knowing smile. Jessica in a flash had her hands on her tits, massaging Mark's treasure into her skin. She looked at him, bit her lower lip in amazement, and grinned. "What the fuck," she purred, smiling, and then took her hands and smeared them all over his face and muttered, "My fucking goodness, that was incredible!" She held her body to his, resting her head against his chest, his fingers combing through her hair.

Activity seemed to come to a halt after that, though the party was far from over. Some replenished their drinks or had a little more pot; conversations were struck up. But then gradually people started getting back in the swing of things.

A woman Jessica recalled only slightly from other parties named Tammy came over to her, her stunning, beautifully proportioned body almost all covered in shit, and told her that she remembered her from the last party and would she engage in oral sex with her. She indicated Mark could join, too. Jessica and Mark looked at each other and shrugged "why not." Mark said he'd fuck her mouth while Jessica ate her pussy. They got in position, Mark kneeling behind her head getting ready to shove his rejuvenated cock into her upturned mouth. Her face, though covered in a thin layer of fudge as if delicately painted on earlier in the party, looked beautiful to Mark; he told her so and kissed her on the lips. It wasn't long before Jason was kneeling behind Jessica's ass, hugging her, asking her in his way if he could fuck her there. She felt her ass swell to accommodate his prick as he hurled into her; the feeling was ecstatic and totally fulfilling.

Meanwhile Felicia stepped in front of Mark's face and offered her pussy to him to lick. After several minutes of Mark's ministrations, she then knelt down next to Tammy and began spreading poop on her tits and stomach and down into her snatch where Jessica's mouth was. She playfully smeared some on Jessica's forehead and into her hair, and said something to her that made Jessica stop what she was doing and laugh, but only for a few seconds. New taste sensations invaded her mouth as she refocused on Tammy's cunt; Tammy's memories of Jessica's tongue in her pussy were rekindled and sent her skyrocketing. She put her fingers in her cunt to join her tongue, and Tammy soon bucked and climaxed. Then Jessica felt Jason erupt and his cum flood her rectum. Somehow through all this Tammy was able to keep sucking on Mark's cock as it bore into her mouth, and he came again, half filling her mouth with cum.

Exhaustion was starting to overtake everyone, and activities gradually ceased. People hugged each other, sincere "thank yous" and complimentary remarks exchanged. Now the long cleanup commenced. There were two showers in this establishment, and towels were utilized to wipe off everyone's feet so they could walk to them without carting shit all over the place. While they waited for their turn in the showers, conversations were struck up, news passed around, it became like a very friendly backyard barbecue. There was a definite feeling of shared camaraderie among these passionate, kinky, some would say insane lovers.