The Scat Lovers Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I hope you liked my shit shower, Gordon," she beamed. "It certainly felt good to me." I was busy rubbing her discharge all over myself, which I hoped was proof enough just how much I liked it.

I then swung around and while remaining on my back, raised my legs high in the air, and told her it was her turn to fill me up. As I'd done with her, she inserted three bulbs worth of warm liquid up my ass. After the third bulb, she positioned herself before me, her tits front and center, ready to take my watery explosion. It soon came and drenched her tits, which caused her to howl with pleasure at the feel of it cascading over her. A pleasant surprise came after the liquidy waste ceased flowing, as a fairly long creamy turd emerged from my asshole. She reached her hands to catch it and then wiped it onto her tits and neck.

"Ah, an extra-special treat," she cooed, bathing her torso in the poop. "It's so soft and mushy on my skin, just the way I love it." She put a finger in her mouth and added, "The taste is delicious, too." For the next half-hour we took turns squeezing the water up each other's ass and then releasing it, drenching one another completely. I then opened the container and showed her three hefty dark brown turds.

"Now this concept I don't think was touched on in the book," I said. "Saving treasure for future gifting. These are mine. I have more containers in a freezer in the basement."

"No, it's not in the book, but I know about it, and even have one or two of my own." She smiled, took a log out, and said, "Let's play."

She pushed me onto my stomach and began smearing my back with the log. It slid easily over my sopping skin, turning it a slick brown. She covered my back like slathering me with suntan lotion and moved to my ass. She really plastered me there, her hands and fingers massaging every inch of me, her fingers, all but her thumb, plowing into my rectum. She even used her tits to rub the poop into me, scraping her nipples along my sphincter. Knowing it would drive me totally wild, she held my ass cheeks open wide and stuck her tongue into me, fucking my asshole with it. I squirmed and pushed my ass back to meet her tongue thrusts, ordering her to get her tongue up my ass, to really ream me out.

Heather's face, like most of the rest of her body, was now covered in brown fudge, which she said pleased her to no end: she loved feeling filthy and nasty, so over-the-top and beyond belief. She could feel her stomach muscles tighten in a power surge, her desires soar.

I flipped out from under her and pushed her on her stomach.

"I broke my promise to you," I told her. "I promised at the bookstore that the next time we fucked you'd be covered in shit, but we fucked before and you weren't, only partially so. This time when we fuck, I'll keep my promise, but I can see some of your skin is still spotless. It's time to rectify that."

"Yes!" she howled. "Do it! Cover every fucking inch of me! I love it!"

I filled my hands with shit from the container and commenced to smear it all over her back and ass and down her legs to her feet. I rubbed it hard into her flawless skin, making sure to get it all. I turned her over and dumped the remainder of the contents onto her belly, and we both spread it over her body. I focused on her mid-section, and she wiped it on her face and into her hair. We chattered back and forth getting more and more excited with our actions, breathing harder.

When I was satisfied with our work, I positioned myself between her outstretched legs and directed my cock at her cunt. I leaned forward and pushed my cock into her, delighting at the feel of it slithering through the creamy shit at her opening. She held my body to hers at first, and then released me and threw her arms wide open as if letting the world invade her body along with me. I fucked her hard, and she writhed beneath me never wanting it to end. Her pussy was on fire as pressure built from within. She grabbed my arms and slammed her body up into mine. I wasn't going to be able to hold out much longer, and then she climaxed with a shout, and I emptied myself deep in her cunt. We held one another close for several seconds, nibbling at each other, happy and serene.

There was a mirror on one of the walls and when Heather saw how her body was completely covered in brown ooze, she struck several poses on the bed. I laughed and wrestled her into my arms again. Our bodies slowly returned to earth from paradise.

The thought I'd had earlier but never expressed occurred to me again. "I think I might have a solution for your scat dilemma that might even include Greg, if you ever choose to pursue him again." I told her about Club Venery, what it was about, the people in it, how we were hoping to find new friends to share our passion with, and asked if she would be interested in joining us.

"You wouldn't have to worry about being a freak show act anymore," I joked.

She smiled and said it sounded very tempting, "especially if they're anything like you." When could she meet the others?

I said I would check and get back to her soon.

We showered and cleaned ourselves up, and I drove her back to her car at the bookstore. She still had a decision to make about Greg.

12