All Comments on 'The Second Chance Ch. 05'

by Niceallover

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Nasty56Nasty56about 1 year ago

Very nice story, good plot and storyline. I enjoyed reading your previous submissions, keep it coming! 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Thanks for continuing on with the story. If I am guessing correctly you will be trying to set an improbability against an impossibility in attempting to get these two back together. Firstly, the change of facial and vocal features beyond recognition, and into the features of a supermodel, is highly unlikely. In any case won't Robert be wondering about the scarring, which, even if minimized, will still be visible? Secondly, even if he doesn't recognize her right off won't he be be furious when she starts trying to explain how things went down? Thirdly, even if she gets to tell her story it will be impossible for him to get the sight of her airtight frolic out of his head. That impossibility makes it a pretty safe bet that the marriage is over. Realistically the best she might achieve is putting Robert wise to Stacy and maintaining a somewhat friendly relationship with her ex after the divorce. Of course Robert might just call off the divorce because of financial considerations. Maybe he can guilt trip her into being a married servant who will bend to his whims and allow him to do whatever he pleases with no questions asked.

No matter how this progresses the outlook for a continued, fully reconciled partnership is poor. I'm afraid you may have painted yourself into a corner if this story is to have a happy ending with Robert and Anne together as devoted partners. On the other hand maybe this is intended to tell the tale of a shattered relationship and a failed marriage. It will be interesting to see where you take it!

You asked at the beginning why you didn't have a better response to parts 3-4. I think it was that those parts were not proof read well enough. The rough state of the writing made reading somewhat tedious. You did much better in this part. The other suggestion, now of course too late, is that there be more use of dialogue, even if that dialogue is related by Anne. A straight telling of a story, even if there are descriptive elements in the telling, is less engaging than having characters interact by speaking. This part was more engaging because the character spoke more.

The first and third installments were pretty strong. I hope to read the next chapter soon. 4 stars for this one.

NovemberComingFireNovemberComingFireabout 1 year ago

Embrace contractions ffs.

ThorlolThorlolabout 1 year ago

My first guess for the poor rating of the 2nd chapter would be the lack of proofreading. It was a rougher read than the first chapter. Other than that would be actually Annes naivety. Although she told us reader that she knows what happens between her and Stacy she still maintains that relationship. She knows that Stacy has no problems with seducing away her partner. She even let it happen once and is still friends with her. I dont know how she can call Stacy her best friend. Even if she had no problem with it. Additionally she knows that Stacy is shallow as hell. She even entertains her illusions that its okay to hunt for a guy who is rich so she can be a waste of air. Just by listening to it and not saying anything. She even noticed how Stacy tried to get closer to Robert and still did nothing. Then after the incident with the stripper she didnt get suspicious and didnt throw all 3 of her so called 'friends' away. She should have slapped the shit out of Stacy after she was forced to suck a dick by her best friend. But still nothing. One of the most glaring points was that she remember pretty much everything wich actually fits with ecstasy. Its not like GHB, also called liquid ecstasy wich is an actual date rape drug wich acts as an sedative and also causes amnesia. And here is the point, if Stacy used the real date rape drug then everyone must have been in on it. The people around her with the stripper incident and also the people at the party where she was raped. People notice if someone is incoherent and cant put up any resistance to whats happening to or around her. Normal ecstasy doesnt have that effect, sure it lowers your inhibitions leaves you very friendly but doesnt turn someone into a mindless fucktoy who has no control over herself. That bothers me, because it should have been obvious at every incident that she was being raped. So yeah, she was naive and did let alot happen to her even though she was concious about what was happening. I wont say that its all her own fault because there were outside factors but yeah, she ignored the thousand red flags that were springing into her face. Other than that? Why would she even want Robert back? Its clear he didnt trust her even before anything happend. How could he even entertain what some ex-boyfriends told him? He just believed it. He also doesnt consider the possibility that she was drugged. He is her husband for fucks sake! He rather believes the most shallow woman on earth and ex-boyfriends who slut shamed his wife. Even though she never was a 'slut'. At no point he defended her against those accusations and still socialized with them. And only a short time after he seperated but didnt actually file for divorce he jumped into the bad with shallow Stacy. I am asking myself if Robert is even worth it to win back. Maybe Anne should just take the divorce. Start a new life for her and let Robert live with the decision to bed the snake. But the people who actually had a hand in her rape like Linda, Stacy and Gigi should receive kind of punishment since the legal route is already closed after she decided to not press charges.

King_MacAulayKing_MacAulayabout 1 year ago

I'm just gonna say, everything Thorlol said is right. Anne deserves better than Robert and I hope they don't end up together.

nhhungrymannhhungrymanabout 1 year ago

I really like the story so far. I do hope you complete it!

SmokeylinkSmokeylink12 months ago

Keep the story going. I hope no matter what happens, Anne finds happiness with or without Robert. I hope Stacy and Jake get burned, and I hope Robert learns the truth and either regrets his inability to talk to his wife to get her side of the story or if he is reunited, he would have had to earn her back.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

What kind of a "loving husband" doesn't believe his wife when she says she was drugged? I understand the initial anger, but if he truly loved her he should be willing to listen to her BEFORE pushing a divorce. I love reconciliations, but he comes off as a horrible person. If I were to tell my husband I was drugged and raped and he didn't believe me, we would be done!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Don't worry about the lack of comments after each chapter... most of us don't want to stop. Gotta go.

Can't wait to c how this goes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Rape drugs definitely exist. What doesn't exist is the horny drugs usually found in these stories. Rape drugs usually result in an unresponsive, semi-conscious person being molested/raped. Fantasy horny drugs result in a slut riding some douche like a bitch in heat while screaming obscenities. Rape drugs don't work like that...That's the difference between these stories and the sad reality of this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNiceallover@Niceallover
I am a avid reader of erotica. I have been writing for myself and I'm ready to publish! I love sex and I think I’m hyper sexual. I’ve been repressed all my life, it’s time to let go.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES