The Secretary Pt. 03

Story Info
Summer finally gets what she waited for.
895 words
4.41
13.8k
4

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Some busy work beforehand: This is the end of the miniseries. Hope you've all enjoyed it, and if you have, please favourite, follow, or especially comment. Really helps motivate me to keep working. With that shilling done, on to the conclusion to Summer's story:

They weren't even through the door before Marston started. He slammed her into the wall, pinning her arm and pressing his face into her neck.

Between kisses and breaths, he spoke as he nibbled her ears. 'I've waited so long for this, Summer. To have you. To really have you.'

Summer moaned. Feeling him against her, the control he had over her...it was eating her mind, making it difficult to do anything.

'Oh, sir. I've wanted this for so long. I've wanted you.'

'And you'll have me,' he said, pulling away and turning her around. 'But first, I'll have you.'

Marston forced her to her knees, pressing her mouth into his crotch. Summer kissed without hesitation. Wrapping her mouth around the imprint of his cock, she did her best to suck it through his pants.

'Ohhhhhh.' Marston rubbed her scalp, massaging around her head and tugging lightly on her hair.

That egged Summer on more, and she shook her head a little with her lips on his shaft. By now, anything resembled her neat curls had long since tumbled about her face in red strands.

Finally, Marston grabbed his belt and slipped his pants down, baring his cock. Summer didn't wait for a moment before burying it in her mouth, the balls bashing her chin.

'Holy fuck,' Marston gasped, and Summer smiled, sucking even harder. Hearing his passion filled her with desire, and she wanted more than anything to please him.

He pulled her head back, wrenching her hair down behind her. With her face forced upward to meet his, he kissed her sloppy mouth.

It was an awkward position, and it hurt, but in the best possible way. It reminded Summer that he was in control, and that she did as she was told.

'I think it's about time you adopted a new job role,' he said. 'Stand up.'

Summer did so, wiping drool from her mouth. Messy blowjobs made her feel like such a whore.

'Turn around.'

Summer did, and felt his hands on her petite shoulders. Then, he pulled her close to him, and she felt his cock pressing against her ass. It was impossible not to moan, grinding her hips for the most pleasure.

Marston's hands went up to her neck, then travelled back down her back with the zip. Lightly, he brushed the dress from her shoulders, and she stepped out of it.

Startlingly naked, the exposure only fuelled her desire even more. Every time she touched Marston he reminded her that she could always feel hornier.

He slammed her forward onto the bed, running a delicate finger up her vagina. His knuckle brushed her clit gently, and he pulled the vibe out.

It felt like her brain came with it. Her grool was running down her thighs. Hair joined it, and then a tongue.

'I never did have my dessert,' he said. Then, he ate.

His mouth was unimaginable. Everything he touched lit up in a million ecstasies. He licked along her lips, teasing her. He tucked his tongue along her insides, and he tickled her clit until she was weak at the knees.

Then he stopped. He pulled away, and instead rested the slight tip of his dick against her pussy.

Summer arched her back, edging her hips back to envelop him, but he rammed her forward.

Do you want this dick, slut?'

'Yes, sir.'

'Prove it. Beg. Beg like the dirty little slut you are.'

'Please, sir. Please fuck me.'

His hand stung on her ass and she yelped.

'No good enough. Beg like a whore. Use your dirty little whore mouth to prove to me that you deserve my dick.'

'Oh my god please sir. Please fuck me. Please give me your cock. Please. Please fill me up with your big fat cock. I need it inside me, I need to feel it fill me. This slut needs your cock.'

And he obliged. His dick entered her, and it was like nothing she'd ever imagined. Her pussy was dripping wet, and his dick slid in and out of her like it belonged there.

It did belong there. She was his, to do with as he pleased. And from the sounds he was making? God, she was pleasing him.

And he was pleasing her. He slid a hand under her, brushing her clit wildly as he fucked her, his body slapping against her jiggling ass as he changed her world.

Finally, it was too much. 'Can I cum, sir?'

'Can you what?'

'This slut wants to cum, sir. Please let this slut cum. I need it, I need it. Oh my god, please!'

'Do it,' he groaned, through gritted teeth. His grip on her hips tightened, and as her pussy began to contract, his dick pulsed and throbbed.

'Oh my Goddddddd. Thank you sir! Thank you, thank you thank you thank you.'

Marston filled her, pumping her pussy full of his sweet, delicious cum. He didn't know, but she wasn't on the pill. And the thought of him filling her up, breeding her, turning her into his, truly...It almost made her cum again.