The Secrete Slave: Suhana Pt. 04

Story Info
Inner fight of Suhana for her identity as slave.
2.4k words
4.29
3.2k
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 12/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dom_vishal
Dom_vishal
15 Followers

Recap: In the last part, you read how? Suhana roamed around the school and went home without her undergarments. She came to know the menace of the video in just a bluff, but she couldn't do anything. She undressed and gagged herself at the command of her friend. We left Suhana struggling with her new identity.

In this part, we will continue the journey from where we left off and try to find out the true nature of suhana.

note :

Suhana rarely slept that night. The discomfort of the gag kept her humiliated. Frustration from arousal and orgasm control kept her awake. She finally fell asleep after much struggle.

But Kirti didn't leave her mind, even in her slumber. The way she forced her to lick her, her powerful control, her great charisma, her lascivious eyes, and the evil smirk—she was a paradigm of domination. Her stern voice echoed in her mind: "Who are you, slut?"

"I am your slave, mistress," Suhana dreamed of her replying. "What is your duty?" her mistress asked, "To serve you, mistress," Suhana replied.

This nightmare jolted her out of sleep. She felt herself panting and sweating. She swallowed and grabbed a water bottle by the side when she realised she was being gagged. "Fuck!" she groused. She looked at her phone. It was 4 a.m. She flipped her phone aside in frustration.

She tried to go to sleep again but failed to do so. She had never felt so helpless in her whole life. She felt sorry for her condition, but the irony was that she caused it. Tears rolled out of her eyes.

Readers, I'd like you to take note of something here. Suhana was in an uncomfortable situation. She desperately wanted to be free or ejaculate. She could do it if Kirti wasn't here to see her, but she was still obeying her blindly. Is it devotion or foolishness?

Suhana, when she cooled down, was pondering everything in her mind. The dream she just had was an unconscious reaction. But even in her dreams, she was bottoming out.

She asked her inner voice after a deep, logical conversation with her mind. "Hey, are you awake?"

"What happened to you that early in the morning?" The inner voice responded.

"What if I liked it all, and this turned out to be my true nature that I had been unaware of for years?" Suhana asked herself.

"So you accepted it?" the inner voice asked.

"No, I'm just assuming," Suhana shouted.

"Whatever, you shut me down last time, so deal with it," her inner voice replied.

"Ohhh! "Not now," Suhana groused at her inner voice, "this is not the time to throw tantrums; please help me."

There was an awkward silence.

"Okay," the inner voice replied, "if this is your true nature, then what's the problem?"

"Can I trust her?" Suhana asked her inner voice.

The inner voice replied,

"Okay!" "First and foremost, you are already doing it; you have gagged yourself to her words, but if you still have doubts, I wanted to ask you who you trusted the most in your life, Suhana!"

Suhana was searching her mind. Her family members, perhaps? the mother, the dad, and the little brother. Is it one of her schoolmates or the friends she has made so far? None of them, sadly. Her former lovers? They don't even know her favourite colour.

Kirti, she discovered, knows her better than anyone else. She knew every minute detail of her life. She knew all her secrets, good or bad. The person she trusted most was her one and only best friend.

"But how can I trust her?" Suhana asked herself, "She duped me, forced me to do the things I never imagined."

"But didn't this make you feel super aroused?" Her inner voice replied, "It's not about comfort, Suhana." "It's about the pleasure she is giving you—the pleasure you always wanted and the arousal you craved for your life."

This was the point at which she noticed the conflict in her mind settling down. She has her answers. There is no question, no argument. A part of her mind accepted this new twist in her life.

But a few doubts still lingered in her mind: what kind of relationship would it be? Would they still remain friends? What will the limits of this adventure be? There are too many questions wandering through her mind.

alarm rang, breaking her daydream. She felt the sun had dawned, and birds were chirping. Sunlight was slowly illuminating the room.

She got up and went to the bathroom. She splashed some water on her face. She thought of something. She used face wash to clean her face. She applied light makeup before actually taking a selfie.

She unknotted her hair and adjusted it around her shoulders. She took a couple of pictures, posing at different angles. She picked out the two that showed off her erect nipples the best. She sent them to Kirti, typing "Good morning, mistress."

"Are you trying to seduce her?" her inner voice teased her.

"No, I am just trying to take a good selfie." Suhana made a meaningless excuse.

But her blushing cheeks were showing something else. She was walking in the room naked, waiting for her reply. She looked around the room, remembering old days. They used to talk on this bed, where she pushed her and forced her to ejaculate with her rough hands, where she was left to squirm in her bonds with a fear of getting caught while powerless to intervene, and where, while getting out of it, she was edging towards orgasm again. It was a thrilling experience.

Suhana shivered as a cold gust of wind hit her naked body. It's been nearly 15 minutes, and there's still no response. She realised she was agreeing to the things she was calling harassment a few hours ago. But it doesn't make her feel guilty now. She was accepting that she enjoyed it.

Suhana admired her naked body in the mirror in front, as she did before going to bed. But now, instead of feeling helpless, she was feeling controlled. She could differentiate between these two now. And she thought she liked being under control. She felt respect for Kirti in her heart. not out of fear, not as a friend, but as her controller.

Suhana checked her phone; it was a double grey tick, but there had been no response. She got back to the bed; it was a little cold, and she was naked.

Suhana laid on the bed. She was scrolling through her phone in strong anticipation of the message from her mistress. It's been half an hour without a message from her.

Scrolling through her phone gallery, she stumbled upon some old pictures of her and Kirti. This was the picture from last week when they went to a pizza place. Suhana felt how much things changed between them. But there wasn't a regret in her heart about this new thing building up between them.

"Would she even see my message or have seen it and deliberately ignored me?" Is this the kind of punishment she was talking about? But what is my mistake now? "Perhaps she hasn't woken up yet," Suhana speculated in her mind.

An hour passed with no reply. She could now feel that people around her were waking up. She checked that it was 7 a.m. Suhana can hear morning traffic and children playing on the ground beside her house. as it was a Sunday.

It was 7.30 a.m., and there had been no response. Suhana was getting impatient.

Suhana was tired of scrolling through her phone. It became hard to distract her mind from the real difficulty she was still going through. Her throat is aching for water. Gag was really pestering her. She desperately wanted this to be removed.

Another hour passed, and it was 8:30. Until now, everyone in her house has been awake. What will she do if anyone comes into her room? What if her mom found her like this? gagged and naked on her bed.

She checked her phone again; still no reply. Now she was getting anxious. She was checking on her patient now. She was holding the phone in strong anticipation of her reply.

9: 30 Kirti woke up, yawning. She grabbed her phone and received two messages from Suhana. Her face lit up with delight when she saw the naked pictures of her best friend.

"Well done, slave!" "It looks like you really enjoyed your night," Kirti typed.

"Yes, Mistress," Suhana replied quickly.

"Now you can remove your gag, but go easy; don't be in a hurry! otherwise, you end up hurting yourself." Kirti replied.

Suhana impatiently removed her gag without seeing her massage and ended up hurting herself. "Ahh!" she screamed, holding her mouth. Then she noticed her message; it was already written.

However, she was gasping for air when free. She felt her mouth dry and her throat aching. She quickly grabbed some water. It felt good to be free of the gag.

"It's Sunday today, right?" A message pops up on her screen.

"Yes, Mistress," Suhana quickly replied.

"I will come over to your place," Kirti texted, "be prepared."

Hearing the news of her arrival, Suhana's heart was filled with joy.

**

They both got back to their respective daily routines after walking up. Suhana felt odd getting clothed after a night of such humiliating nakedness. She was feeling a little discomfort in her mouth. But overall, she was blushing with joy, and she hadn't any clue why she was so happy.

She came down the stairs. No one had awoken in his house until now. Suhana's stomach was stinging with hunger. After a whole night of struggle, she needs a delicious breakfast. She decided to make a pancake for her. She used to make pancakes when she was really happy or did well in school; this is how she celebrated with her. But why was she happy today?

"Am I excited to meet her?" She mused in her mind, smiling, "Of course I am."

She was enjoying her pancake when her inner voice appeared. "It looks like you are enjoying it," the inner voice complimented.

"Yahh! It's delicious. "I have never made a cake like this," Suhana replied.

"I am not talking about that," the inner voice said.

"Then what are you trying to say?" Suhana asked in a relaxed, happy tone.

"Perhaps you forgot what she did when she was here last time," the inner voice reminded her.

Suhana's face turned tense for a second. But the next moment, she helped herself up.

"No, I am not frightened of it; why should I be?" "She is my friend, and she wouldn't hurt me," Suhana said.

"Oo, it seems like you are eager to be mistreated by her," the inner voice said.

"Noh!" "I trust her, and I want to give it a try," Suhana replied.

"And you aren't helping me any way, so please fuck off," Suhana scolded her inner voice.

"As you wish," the inner voice responded before disappearing.

**

"Be ready; I'll be there by the afternoon," a message on her phone said, with "a to-do list before meeting your mistress" attached. Suhana was scanning through the list of things mentioned.

The first point was "Cut your nails." Suhana looked at her nails with pity eyes. She loves growing her nails and styling them in different shades. But she had to sacrifice it now.

"Clean unwanted hairs on your body (like pussy hairs and underarm hair)." The second point states Suhana decided to finish it by taking a shower.

"Clean your holes; do an enema if necessary." It was the point that caught her eye. Enema why? Suhana felt her stomach flutter as she read this: "What will she do with my holes?" she wondered.

The rest were normal things; she does them daily. like "wash your body, clean yourself, and scent yourself."

Suhana completed them in the shower. These are normal things she usually does daily, but preparing your body for use by someone is another kind of feeling. Touching her own body, however, had severely aroused her, and the instruction to clean her openings was what had made her feel ashamed. But doing so caused her body to experience yet another wave of emotion: the feeling of being controlled. She was on the verge of orgasm after taking a shower, but she was told not to "please herself on her own." She reminded her of her mistress's words, and her desire to cum appears to have vanished.

Suhana dried her hair. She put on her favourite leggings and a red bra and pants. She was searching in her closet for something to wear. Indian suits are too heavy; she doesn't wear jeans at home; t-shirts look too tight; she wants to look attractive. Her hands reached the corner of the closet full of light dresses. She picked a smock midi that was light, attractive, and comfortable.

It was a sea green colour, a square-neck midi, and there were lots of finely crafted floral patterns. Suhana wore it. It was a perfect fit. Her bosoms were a little tight, but her waist was loose. It was only a few inches away from her knee.

Suhana applied some more cologne and very light makeup to give her look its final touch.

She rarely prepared herself so diligently for someone. Her amorous beauty was enough to flatten boys; she hardly groomed with such zeal for any of her lovers.

**

It was time for lunch. Suhana was at the dining table with her family. But she was merely focused on the food or the conversation going on at the table. She was constantly checking her phone and impatiently waiting for the doorbell to ring. Her mind was wondering with the thought, "How will she introduce herself to this new version of her best friend?"

How will she tell her that she likes it and wants to give it a try? What is the purpose of this meeting? Will it be a friendly meeting, or will she force me to suck her again? What did she plan? Should I be afraid of it or happy about it? Thinking about her, Suhana went into the embrace of sleep in the comfort chair on the balcony of her room.

**

Here we could see that Kirti had gathered all of her sex toys on her bed and was trying to decide which to carry with her. Regardless of Suhana's lovely daydream, she seemed to be planning something evil.

Dom_vishal
Dom_vishal
15 Followers