The Secrete Slave: Suhana Pt. 05

Story Info
Suhana is dominated by her bestfreind kirti.
3.2k words
4.25
5.2k
2
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 12/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dom_vishal
Dom_vishal
15 Followers

Recap: In the last part, we read that Suhana somewhat accepted this new relationship with her best friend. She wanted to give it a try to shake off her lust and hunger. She was preparing herself to meet this new version of her friend.

Suhana's younger brother wakes her up.

"Wake up, Suhana didi!" "Your friend is here," he said.

"You go, I'll come," she groggily said, rubbing her eyes as she awoke.

She dragged herself off the bed. She was still sleepy. She rarely slept at night. She required restful sleep. However, all of her laziness vanished in an instant when her brother's words, "Your friend is here," suddenly popped into her head. She felt blood rush through her veins. Her heart is beating faster. She was experiencing unintentional stress in her mind.

She jumped out of the bed and headed towards the living room.

Suhana felt an unknown sensation surge when she saw Kirti. She was already there, talking to her parents. Her heart shrank with fear—are they talking about me?

"Here she is," her mother said, "please take a seat; I am making tea."

Suhana felt her feet and heart start pacing faster.

"Nnn noh!" "Mom, we have a lot of studying to do, so let's go to my room," she said, muttering all her courage to Kirti.

"Common Suhana, your friend has come after a long time; why are you in a hurry?" Her mother scolded Suhana.

"That's what I keep saying to her aunty—don't just make studying your burden," Kirti said, pulling Suhana to sit beside her.

Suhana's condition here is that she was trembling with fear. Sitting next to her is no longer a casual thing; she is her mistress now.

"It looks like you are in a hurry," Kirti asked Suhana. when her mother was gone.

"Nnn, oh, I'm just," Suhana mumbled and stammered.

"Fuck! "You smell so good," Kirti said, fondling her hair.

Suhana shuddered with fear at her words and her touch.

They were talking when her mother came up with tea and snacks.

They all talked while having snacks. Suhana's mom was asking about Kirti's mom. They both were good friends too, but not the way you were thinking. It's the "casual parents become friends" type of friendship.

while Suhana was just listening and pretending to be as normal as she could.

Suhana observed the strange gym bag that she was carrying. "What did she have in that bag?" Suhana thought.

Suhana was leading, and Kirti was following. They turned to climb the stairs, and Kirti grabbed her ass. Suhana felt frozen; her heart skipped a beat at the sudden touch of her mistress—what if her mom saw all this?

"Keep climbing," Kirti ordered.

Suhana teetered forward, helpless and terrified.

"Don't worry, she isn't looking at you," Kirti said. and awarded her a slap on the bum. Suhana gasped but kept moving forward with fleeting feet.

"I've always admired your puffy, soft butts," she mocked.

They climbed the stairs like that, like Kirti was humiliating her with her words and harassing her with her hands.

Entering the room, Suhana turned to close the door.

"Do we really need to close the door?" Kirti asked her.

Suhana felt her hands freeze at her command.

Kirti smiled at it. "Okay! Close it! "But don't lock it," Kirti suggested. This girl's sole purpose is to make her feel compelled.

Suhana turned. She was standing unperturbed. It appears to be waiting for a command. She hadn't had the courage to look her in the eyes.

"Strip," Kirti ordered.

Suhana felt it in her stomach—an unknown sensation.

She unhooked and peeled her Midi from her body.

She put on this dress expecting it to impress her; she expected her to comment on it. but she didn't even notice.

Suhana recalled an event from last night: "strip means complete nudity."

So she removed her bra and pants too. She was completely naked, waiting for her next command.

"Hands behind your head," Kirti ordered.

Suhna quickly followed.

"Now turn around," Kirti ordered.

Suhana followed. Shuhana heard footsteps coming towards her. Her heart skipped a beat.

Kirti was walking around her, inspecting her slave meticulously.

"Spread your legs." "Bend over," Kirti ordered. Suhana followed.

Her holes were now clearly visible, which Kirti was examining.

"Stand up!" Kirti ordered, "This is the inspection pose." "And there will be

inspection twice a week."

"Inspection!" "What kind of inspection?" Suhana mused in her mind. Before she took a breath and understood, another order came from her mistress,

"Turn around!" "Step forward!" "Walk! Walk! Stop!"

She stopped when she almost reached the wall. "Kneel!" she was being ordered. "This is the waiting position. "Slaves wait like this when instructed to do so," Kirti stated.

She came to a halt a few steps ahead of her. Her head was bowed. Looking at the high-knee, sophisticated boots of Kirti, who wears such boots on regular days, is she here for hiking or what? Suhana wondered.

Kirti gave the order to kneel.

Suhana bent down on her knees before her boot. She can smell the lather. "Why is she wearing such lather?" Suhana thought. She was breathless after a normal walk in her room. This isn't the walk that made her; it's the arousal she felt as a result of this simple act of humiliation.

The authoritative presence of her mistress and her stern commands kept

She was feeling defenseless in the powerful presence of her mistress.

"Sit on your feet!" "Hand behind your neck!" "Good! This is the pose you present yourself in before me," Kirti stated, "is all clear?"

"Yes, mistress," Suhana said.

"good!" Kirti instructed,"neutral!"

Suhana was perplexed as to what it meant.

"When I say neutral, you can relax your hands on your feet," Kirti tutted. Like a newbie, Suhana was trailing.

Kirti turned to unzip her bag. Suhana was intrigued by what she was searching for. Kirti picked out "a color" from the bag. She stooped forward, her face approaching Suhana. "Tug your hair behind!" She ordered.

Kirti applied the color around her neck. Suhana obediently let her mistress color her. But in an attempt to do so, Kirti was once so close to her. Feeling so close to herself, Suhana was feeling a little impatient.

She could smell the redolent of her friend's perfume. But not have courage to look into her eyes.

"Perfect," Kirti said after successfully coloring her slave, "let's have a picture."

"Look up!"

Kirti took two to three photos of Suhana wearing her color.

Kirti sat on the bed, looking at Suhana as if she were planning—what next?

"Common, get on the bed!" she ordered.

Suhana first looked up at her lewd face and shuddered from an unknown sensation while looking into her lascivious eyes.

Suhana got on the bed. Kirti repositioned her on her lap. Half of her body was on the bed, her legs barely touching the ground, and her midsection on her lap. Her fleshy, huge buttocks were facing upward.

Kirti slowly caressed her buttocks and squeezed them. "Fuck!... They're fucking huge!" Kirti exclaimed, "I can see why boys were crazy behind you."

Suhana felt her whole body get sensitive with a single touch from her mistress.

"Whack!"A flying smack was received on her bare buttocks. Suhana moaned, "Ahh!"

One, two, and three smacks were received: slow and light smacks.

Suhana was lost in a tingling sensation on her bare buttocks.

when Kirti grabbed them roughly.

"I desperately want to spank you, but we have to save it for a punishment session," Kirti said.

Kirti stretched her ass cheeks to examine her entire ass hole, a narrow, untouched brown opening. She wasn't planning an ass play today, but it made her tempted to do something.

"Common, get on the four," she ordered, tapping her butt.

Suhana, who was still lost in tingling pain, dragged her onto the bed and got on her fours like an animal.

Subjecting your private parts to someone is the most embarrassing thing you can do.

She heard the sound of the zip opening the bag. She was very intrigued to know what was new for her. But she felt afraid of turning back to see it.

Keerti stooped, clinging to Suhan's bareback with her torso. Suhana shivered with an unknown sensation when she felt her mistress' body against hers. Her eyes closed in reflex while she moaned.

"Lick it!" Kirti ordered.

Shana's eyes widened in surprise as she looked at the "butt plug" in front of her—a massive 2.5-inch butt plug. She gulped in fear.

"What happened?" "Do you have any problem with it?" As she asked, Kirti seductively rubbed her cheeks against Suhana's.

Suhana shook her head, indicating no. But inside, she was afraid.

Suhana brought her tongue to it to lick it. It was metallic and huge. She never took something like that into her holes.

She was anticipating the pain it would cause.

"Come on, get on your four," Kirti ordered her.

Suhana dragged her up and put her on all fours like a submissive animal pet.

"Head down, ass up, spread your legs apart," Kirti ordered, groping in her bag. Kirti came to adjust Suhana's body to its desired condition. It was "doggy" style with a slight modification that was better for an insertion.

Suhana gasped and shuddered as she felt Kirti's hands on her anal opening. But it wasn't her bare hands; she was using gloves. As she inserted one of her fingers, Kirti mumbled and closed the gap.

"Lose it!" "Don't try to be too clever." Kirti ordered sternly.

Suhana, who was uneasy about it, attempted to let go of the strain on her opening.

Kirti applied some lube and diligently inserted the butt plug into her hole.

Suhana moaned, "Ahh! Ahh! Ohh!" with tears in her eyes. She suppressed her moan, clutching the sheet.

"Perfect," Kirti said after insertion.

"We need a_" Kirti was perplexed, searching for something. "Yeah, that's it."

She approached the study table nearby, where Suhana used to study on her normal day. Looking around, Kirti was planning something in her mind.

"Come here and help me," she ordered Suhana. And she takes everything off her table.

Here was Suhana, who is still in pain and figuring out how to walk with this thing inside her. She toddled towards her, inflicting pain on herself.

"We have to move this there," Kirti said.

Suhana helped her create her own humiliation scene.

"Common, get on the table." "Lie down," Kirti ordered.

Suhana quietly followed. Kirti approached her bag and came up with some stuff, like a leg spreader bar, rope, and handcuffs

Suhana lied on the table facing upward, but the table was not long enough to lie properly. Half the body (upper) was on the table while she was having difficulty adjusting her legs.

"Raise your legs," Kirti instructed. She secured her legs apart with a spreader bar. She knotted one end of the rope with the bar and tossed it to hang from the ceiling hook. She handcuffed Suhana and knotted the other end of the rope with her handcuffs.

Suhana was in a difficult position: she was lying on her back on the table, her legs apart, hanging in the air, and she was handcuffed. And a rope hung from the ceiling, with one end knotted with a spreader bar and the other with handcuffs. She could move her legs up and down by moving her hand.

It was a difficult position. Humiliation, pain, and passivity were affecting her body in the same way they had been for the last two days. This was not what she expected.

Tears rolled out of her eyes.

Kirti, with a chair, appeared before her.

"No, slave, no tears!" Kirti exclaimed as she wiped away her tears.

Suhana looked into her eyes and saw that she was serious. Her body trembled with a mixture of emotions.

Kirti slid her hands over her sex as she leaned over her to talk to her.

"Fuck! ""You are already a wet slave," Kirti mumbled, observing her wetness.

Tracing her fingers onto her sex, Kirti shoved two of her fingers into her vagina. Suhana was already aroused by her mistress's humiliation act. The sheer touch of her mistress made her edge toward orgasm. Suhana, however, tried hard to control herself, but she couldn't hold it any longer. She came with a loud moan.

Suhana's eyes closed in response, and she was panting hard. It wasn't just an orgasm; it was an orgasm she had held since last night.

"Fuck suhana!" "You are a slut." "You discharged just by a touch," Kirti mockingly said.

"Open your mouth!" Kirti pushed her cum-soaked finger into Suhana's mouth.

"Is it delicious?" Kirti asked her slave. Suhana just nodded helplessly, eating her own cum.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door. "Didi, mom, and I are going to the market; would you like to join us?" "Mom is asking," the voice inquired. Suhana shuddered with fear. Her heart skipped a beat. His brother was on the other side of the door, and it wasn't locked; what if he came inside?

But Suhana had a rule with her younger brother: he would not come inside her room without knocking, and he had been following it for a long time.

"No, tell her I wouldn't." Suhana said, normalizing her voice and catching her breath, "We were studying."

"OK," her younger brother replied.

After he left, Suhana looked at Kirti in disappointment. She wanted to complain, but the dominating, evil eyes of her mistress made her shut up.

"what?" Kirti asked.

But helpless Suhana couldn't say anything.

"Lick it!" Kirti demanded.

Poor Suhana started licking her own cum from the fingers of her mistress.

"So no one is at home?" Kirti asked Suhana while fondling her hair.

Suhana nodded with a destitute face.

"So let's make you scream," Kirti said after being separated from Suhana.

"What was your boyfriend's penis size?" she asked, looking for something appropriate in her bag.

"I don't know," Suhana said in discomfort. "We should lock the door first," a tense Suhana asked her.

"Why"? "You told him we were studying, and studying isn't something to hide," Kirti said carelessly.

Suhan was again speechless. She never felt so powerless in her whole life.

"Okay, pick one of them," Kirti said, appearing in her undies with two different types of dildos in her hands.

Suhana merely looked at the dildos; she was looking at a naked Kirti. It wasn't the first time she had watched her friend naked. They changed their clothes in front of each other many times. But today, when she looked at her, she felt a strong, lusty attraction.

Kirti has been skinny since childhood, despite her tall stature. She has short hair that reaches her shoulders and a fair complexion. She has a considerably small breast size and no fat on her body.

Suhna felt provoked by her nakedness.

"Tell me!" "Which one?" Kirti asked again.

The voice brought her attention to the things in her hand. Suhana never used such toys and never even watched them in real life. It looked exactly like a man's dick, with vein grooves also crafted on it. But both are enormous in size. The black one was about 12 inches long with a diameter of 2.5 to 3 inches, while the other, the cream color, was about 6 to 7 inches long with a girth of 3 to 3.5 inches.

If Suhana would tell the truth, none of them were acceptable because she never even saw a dick similar size to them; taking them in is a nightmare. But what should she have to say as a slave? Was she in a position to make choices? Was she able to go against her mistress's will? Is her will even important to this freak girl? I don't think so. Helpless Suhana mulled these things over in her mind.

"I think we should use both," Kirti said, not getting a reply from Suhana, "what do you say?"

"Yes, mistress!" Suhana replied that this was what she could do. She was feeling pity for her impotence; she couldn't even say "no" to the things she intentionally didn't want. But at the same time, she felt compelled to do so. She desperately wanted to get fucked by a dick.

Kirti chose the thicker one. "We don't need lubrication, do we?" she asked.

"No mistress," poor, desperate Suhana replied in distress.

Kirti strapped it on and set the monstrous cock in front of Suhana's helpless pussy. She was kind enough to apply a lot of lubricant to both the vagina and the dildo cock, and she pushed it a little. Half of the dildo inside her suhana screamed with pain, "Ahhhhh!" and she broke into tears.

Kirti waited and asked, "Is it hurting?"

Suhana just shook her head in the negative while her face turned red with agony and she clinched her eyes to bear this sudden, tremendous pain.

Kirti was staring at her friend, enthralled. Her desperate desire to be fucked She could bear any pain, and she could do anything to get fucked. She

Kirti felt tempted to kiss her. She could, but something made her step back, and she ended up caressing her boobs. "I mean, your boobs!" "They were so perfect on your body." "Sometimes I used to feel envious looking at them." Kirti said, sucking her nipples.

It was a great distraction for Suhana. She felt that the pleasure was more pleasurable than the pain. Kirti was playing with her fleshy boobs diligently and licking them deliberately.

Suhana felt her pain go away, and her eyes closed with the pleasurable touch of her mistress.

Here, Kirti was decisively moving her toy cock within the narrow hole of her pussy. to force her vaginal muscle to adapt.

Suhana was moaning in delight.

Kirti abruptly left her boobs and appeared just before her face.

She was so close that Suhana could feel her breath on her face. She looked into her eyes, and with lust there was an unknown sign that she couldn't recognize. There wasn't the vengeance she had been carrying all time, nor the old friendly look.

Suhana was enthralled and came forward to kiss her. She kissed her lips out of desperation. But Kirti stopped her.

"Oh, slave, wait." "Not now." "It's time to make you scream." She stroked her pussy as she said this. and Suhana screamed. Kirti took a pace, suhana kept moaning. "Louder slave!, " Kirti said praising her, "let your neighbors to know a slut is enjoying, "

Irrespective of her offensive comment, Suhana wasn't able to hold back her moan.

It was time for the climax. Suhana was panting after the second round of intense orgasm.

Suhana heard Kirti say, "Time to try another one," while she was still unconscious, and she immediately felt awake.

Shoving the dick into her pussy she asked her "you are feeling helpless to follow me, aren't you? "

Suhana didn't reply; she was still painting and lost in post-orgasmic relief.

"That's how I used to feel when you told me about your boyfriends," Kirti said with agony in her voice.

It is not the end; it is just the beginning—the beginning of a new relationship between Suhana and her best friend Kirti. Please give your appreciation for the next episode. The story will be continued in the next part.

Dom_vishal
Dom_vishal
15 Followers