The Sectret Love of the Other Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We need to discuss what exactly we want and need out of a relationship. I want to be able to show people our love: to show off the beautiful person you are. I want to go out on dates and really spend quality time together, but then also just chill doing fuck all, having fun. I want someone to support me and help me grow, while I do it back. I want honesty, complete honesty, out of trust not out of fear."

"I agree with you Adam, I want all of that. That is what I have always been looking for, maybe I have just being looking in the wrong place."

He stared at her, his pupils dilated full of love, he believed her. "So where do we go from here?"

"Well, I want to show you I am not messing around and I have been so lonely in the empty house and even at my sisters. So how would you feel about me coming over and staying for the night, plus we can have some fun."

"That'd be amazing Angelika. I should probably say now, if you're planning on staying more than tonight, which I hope you are, I've got a holiday booked next week and I can't cancel it."

"Adam, have your holiday, we can have lots of fun before then."

Adam didn't even need to open his mouth, she was grabbing her bag and he followed behind her, jumping in his car. This was his second chance, and he wasn't going to mess it up, he would keep her no matter what it took. Back at his they pulled up and he noticed she pulled a pillow out of her car; she had planned it the entire the time and knew that Adam would never turn her down.

Once the door to his apartment slammed shut Angelika pounced on Adam, catching him with the surprised embrace, he fell back into the wall and she met him. Against the wall Angelika kissed him, then she bit his bottom lip and pulled herself away. Adam stepped forwards, but she placed her hand on the small of his chest and pushed him back up to it, he didn't resist her silent commands. She slid down till she was on her knees, her face level with his cock, still in it's cotton cage. She undid his belt and let it spring free, the tip gleamed with precum that was pouring out, the precum had left a large dark patch on his boxers; he'd clearly been excited for a long time. She slid her hand down it, feeling it throb, till it reached base where she left it for support. She then touched it to her lips and left it for a second so the man could enjoy the warmth of her moist lips and tease of her breath. She then opened up and slid it into her mouth, at first just the tip, but she gradually worked lower down. Her tongue wrapped around the tip, now exposed as his foreskin was tightly pulled back. The tongue slid one way then back, as he got more turned on his hips began to buck forwards. Adam placed his hands on the back of her head, running his fingers through her hair, he then pushed her down. She went until she fully engulfed his cock, she could still feel precum dripping out. Adam got closer and closer but stopped her, the same hands that had just pushed her onto it, now pushed her away. He wanted to finish inside of her and wanted to give her every last drop.

Adam then pulled his shirt over his head and stepped out of his jeans, which were crumpled on a pile on the floor. He then helped his lover undress; she raised her arms above her head, and he pulled her t-shirt off. She pushed her hips into him, his hands glided around her back and found the clasp of her bra, after fiddling it for a while he finally got it open. Her erect nipples and dark brown areolas topped the perfect mounds like cherries on a cake. He couldn't resist and so fondled them, while she unclasped her belt and unbuttoned her jeans. The heat had started to get to the pair, her breasts shined with a slight layer of sweat, which only acted to make them more attractive to the young man. His fingers ran from the edges, to just before her nipples, teasing her. As she let out gasps and moans, he dropped his head down and sucked one of the perfect bullets into his mouth. It was rock solid and tasted amazing, it felt amazing. His lips and tongue took in all the subtly in a way his hands never could.

Once again, however he had a goal and knew as much as playing with her tits got her going, he wanted her to be dripping and gagging for him deep inside of her tight walls. So, he released it, Angelika immediately felt the cold hit her now exposed nipples. He pulled her jeans off and lead her into the living room, just next to the kitchen, she leant against the sofa and it was now his time to kneel. He paused just an inch before her lace covered beauty, and smelt, her moistness had seeped through and hit his nose. She couldn't take it anymore and pulled her panties down, she went to thrust his head into her dripping cunt. But he batted her away, it was on his terms. He took in her cunt. Her outer labia dominated her inner ones, which meant as she was she had a thick mound that hid the lotus beneath. He could see a sheen dripping from within and down, by now some was hitting her thighs and wasn't slowing. Her pubis was smooth, even more proof to Adam she'd planned ahead. As his hands slid through the fat lips and spread it opened up a whole new world. Her inner lips now popped out, although they were still small. It was like she was untouched. The lips lead up to the hood of her clit, which was throbbing, but was hidden behind its meaty prison. He slid one finger into her dripping chamber and hooked it back, before pulling it out. He made sure she was looking before slipping it into his mouth, with his eyes closed he savoured her sweetness. He then ran both his index fingers up to her hood and pulled it away. Her clit was tiny, but an amazing sight to him. At long last he gave in to her wishes and shifted forwards, inviting her clit and mound into his warm loving mouth. The Dance of his tongue started out slow, rubbing up, then sideways, very consistent and rhythmic. Then he sped up and began going quicker and quicker, before she got too used to it, he changed again. He now was slow again and circled her clit, just like last time the pace picked up. With every change of pace and direction she shuddered, it was like 10,000 volts ran through her. Her hips thrusted forward and gyrated in small circles, doubling the efforts of Adam. Her cunt juice dripped down his chin onto his chest and the smell of sex filled the room. Adam knew there was one last thing to push her over the edge, his hand came just under his chin and his thumb pressed on her opening, she pushed forwards and it was resting inside of her. That was it, her legs gave out and she began to shake. Her hands grabbed onto Adam to hold herself up as she came, like last time, he almost suffocated in her honeypot. Her pupils dilated, before her eyes clamped shut. When it was all over, she collapsed onto him... exhausted.

Adam could feel the warmth coming off her, still only a few inches away from his face, his favourite thing was that moment just after she'd came where she was fully his, she was at her most vulnerable. He loved that, not because vulnerability was something he could abuse or use to gain something, but because it showed she was as relaxed as she ever would be. He was so used to her looking over her shoulder, worried about Damien or their colleagues that he rarely got her like that, so he set to enjoying it. The sense of fulfilment he got, knowing that she felt safe in his arms.

Angelika let her knees buckle under her lead body and fell, so she was just below Adam. She let her hands slide around his back, his paralleled this, moving up. She was in his arms, everything was perfect. She wasn't worried about work, she wasn't too cold or too hot, she wasn't tired or too energetic, she just was. That's what Adam gave her, after the ultimate high she just was, there was no comedown and that made him the ultimate addiction.

The lovers leant in for a kiss and sat there passionately in each other's arms for a while. Angelika was beginning to recover, and Adam was still as hard as granite and needed a release. Their kiss continued as they simultaneously stood, as if they were so Intune they acted together without any cues. Her hand slid off his back and she pulled away, she grabbed his cock in her hand and lead him by it over to the table; as if guiding someone by the hand. She turned to face him and sat on the edge, he stood enjoying the sight. Her legs were crossed, hiding her beautiful sex between her luscious thighs, Angelika knew how to tease him to insanity. She then laid her torso down, while her legs hung over the edge, her toes just touching the floor. Her legs still locked together -- spread. Suddenly she was fully exposed, and she'd given him an invite to take her there and then. He wouldn't mess around now.

He was straight over to her, both his strong hands clung to her waist, while he lined himself up between her folds. She slid a hand down and guided his tip between her lips until he could feel the tensed up and tantalising hole. But he wasn't going to give in to her, he wanted a subtle sign that she wanted it more than he did, a little power play. As soon as she bit her lip and pushed forwards slightly, he knew he'd won and pressed. He could feel the pressure as his thick tip first broke in, then he slid in as if they'd both been created for each other, as if some higher power had moulded her vagina to match his cock in every way. He filled in until he was all the way in, he had nothing more to give and by the look on her face she could take no more. It was the perfect balance of a faint pain and an orgasmic euphoria, an equilibrium unmatched, Damien could never have hoped to achieve anything close.

After she was just get acclimatised to him cramming her insides, he pulled back, leaving only the tip. He then pushed back in and began varying his rhythm. Some thrusts would fill her completely: deep and powerful and some just glanced his tip over her G spot: shallow and sensitive. All the while her hands explored his body, she scratched her nails down his chest, leaving a red raw mark. He repaid the favour and grabbed her pokey nipple, he twisted until she let out a conflicted moan of pain and pleasure. They continued this little game until Adam felt closer and closer. His entire body suddenly screamed; his tip felt a pressure welling up. He wanted her to cum again, he wasn't going alone. His hand left her erect nipple and instead focused on her erect clitoris, squeezing, moulding, and rubbing it. He matched his thrusts with his rubs, and he could feel the rewards of his efforts, her insides were clamping down on his dick, begging it to explode in her. The tension and pressure built as their moans radiated outwards, the room taken over. Adam took a deep breath and could smell her dripping cunt and that finished him. As he came, Angelika tensed and squeezed, she too came. They orgasmed in harmony and both, as they had before, became one entity. His cum poured into her, over and over, it seemed never ending just as her orgasm did. She poured all over him, wetting his lower half. As he was finally done and pulled out, he looked down and saw his cream leaking out of her, mixing with her own juices in a beautiful cocktail.

She was spent, as was he. Adam was stood, leaning against the table for support, with his left hand running playfully over her thigh. He laid over her and put one hand on the small of her back, he pulled and took her with him; she wrapped her legs around his back. Adam carried her over to the sofa before laying down, with her on top. The naked lovers cuddled up together, Adam ran his hand through her hair, teasing in between his fingers. His leg was over hers and they just were happy. Eventually they tired and fell asleep together. Neither of them cared about the sweat or cum on them, they were simply happy.

Just like the fateful day she had spent with him, before Damien caused her to run back under her rock, he treated her like a queen. He made sure to go to the shop and buy her all the treats he knew she loved: fresh orange juice, salt and vinegar crisps, biscuits, salted peanuts and more. He also did other little things, acts he hoped would go unnoticed: he put the heating on, knowing she was always cold. By not even noticing it would just prove that the temperature was perfect. He then met her at the bedside with a cup of tea, with half a teaspoon of sugar in -- just the way she liked it. He was dedicated completely and wanted to show he could outdo Damien in every way; he knew he could fuck better and so did she, and now it was time to show he could love her better.

Angelika slowly awoke in Adam's bed, after their night of love making, she had slept perfectly. Usually, a night in a stranger's bed would go horrible for her, she still couldn't sleep properly at her sisters; that wasn't the case at Adam's. it was the first time she'd felt safe in a long time, at home she wasn't worried about intruders or a physical threat, she just felt anxious. After her husband left her, she would lay awake for hours and sleep for one or two, she had horrible nightmares. With him in the bed, her special guy, she could relax, he would help her with any worry, and she knew that. As she fully escaped sleep's grasp, she saw Adam there with a cup of tea. After sitting up and sipping it, it was perfect. He has really put an effort in for me. She couldn't help but smile.

She looks so cute. Adam thought to himself. She wasn't conventionally beautiful at that time; she'd only just woken up. Her hair was matted and wild, she was in her otter pyjamas and was squinting slightly. But to him she was everything, all the things some might see as turn offs or as been unattractive, he saw as perfect quirks. The way she cupped the tea and seemed to lean her entire body into it. The way she made little blows to cool it. It was all so cute and amazing to him.

Once they'd had breakfast together, they climbed on the sofa for a sparse few minute of cuddling together, she got dressed and left for work. He saw her to her car and watched her drive away, it was just as painful as the many times he'd had to see her leave work to go home with Damien. Last time he'd had no anxieties about her not being truthful or genuine, that trust had been shattered when she'd ran away and refused to even discuss what had happened and didn't believe a word Adam had to say. The entire day he was nervous and unsure if she'd return to his. What if she just runs away? What if Damien knows again and puts pressure on her? What if she's changed her mind? What if I was too forward and she runs away? He thought about it back in bed, he thought about it at work (training people) and he thought about it minutes before she got back. But she did, she did come back to him and it was like an instant hit. Once again, he was ignoring the damage that such a drug could have on him.

This circus act went on every day leading up to Adam's holiday. He'd spend his days letting his worries rape his mind then she'd come bounding back through the door with a smile on her face and his trauma would be forgotten. They spent their evenings making love, fucking, and just enjoying each other. Everything was smooth, that was until the night before he was set to leave. He could just about see her off to work and hide his worries, he couldn't do that for a week; he needed reassurances.

It was beginning to show through, his attitude and persona changed in subtle ways. The average person wouldn't pick up on it, even a person who was close but not perceptive might miss the signs; Angelika, however, was very perceptive. She immediately picked up on how he spoke less, and every movement seemed less energetic and more lethargic. She knew Adam wouldn't want to burden her with any of his problems, she had too many for him to do that. But despite her problems she still wanted to hear his and had to ask.

"Adam you have been off for a few days, is something up? I know that I have got a lot of things going on, but that does not mean I do not want to hear what you have to say. Please...."

He took a deep breath and thought about how honest he should be with her. He knew he had to treat her how he wanted to be treated and would give her the respect of honesty.

"Well Peach.... I'm nervous. No. I'm scared, I'm fucking shitting myself about going on holiday tomorrow."

"Why? What could possibly go wrong? You are going to have a great time, I'm positive."

"Well... you could run away. I'm worried about coming home and you not being here. I can just imagine coming through the door ready for you to jump into my arms and being met with an empty house and all that loneliness all over again."

"Adam, come on, that is not going to happen. I have made mistakes in the past and things have happened that neither of us could control, but this time is different. Remember? A new start?"

"Look, I won't hate you for leaving. It will kill me. But I'll be fine, I'm not gonna try and do what I did last time. I just need your honesty."

"Can you hear yourself? I have been here every night and loved every second with you, our relationship is growing so much. Do you not think?"

He nodded. "But, last time I thought you'd come back, and you didn't. And before that, every time Damien pulled you away. Just imagine, then you'll see why I'm worried."

"Look, I cannot change that and frankly we both did questionable things. What I can do is be different, now in the present. I will tell you what I am going to do, I am going to go to mine and bring more stuff over. That way you will know I am going to be here when you are back."

"Thank you, Angelika, I know I'm being silly.... I just can't help it. Will you be at mine when I get back from the airport, it'll be early, I land at about 3. I understand if not."

"Adam, I love you. Of course, I will be here, nice and warm in bed... ready for a cuddle with you. I am going to miss you just as much as you will me. you know?"

Adam stepped forward and pulled her in to a hug, his eyes glimmered with a layer of tears he'd been fighting back the entire time. He needed her and not having her was worse than dying; being totally honest was hard. He still worried she'd hurt him. The emotional stress of it all was getting to him.

That night he couldn't sleep. It was one of those nights where you lie awake staring into space or up at the ceiling. Your eyes flickering between focusing on the dark and the vague shapes. A million thoughts racing through your mind with a tangent every second, leading down a deeper rabbit hole. Deeper into a realm of uncertainty and insanity, but it was no wonderland. Next to him was everything he wanted and needed, but It seemed to cost him so much. Maybe that's the price for heaven on earth? Hell.

His alarm went off, it wasn't needed. He got dressed, in a dreamlike trance. He drove to the airport, in autopilot. He boarded the plane, his thoughts continued. It departed and landed, still he worried and played out fantasies. It seemed like a holiday that was meant to help him forgot her, would be tainted be her. But she meant no harm and hadn't done any wrong. That worried Adam. Will I ever be able to trust her? Will it always be ruined by my insecurities?

Adam was on holiday in Germany with his best friend Jack: who was of average height, had a well-kept ginger/blonde beard, was skinnier than Adam but wasn't scrawny; overall he was a good-looking young man, like Adam. They planned on chilling at the hotel and seeing a few sights in Munich. They planned on seeing the Nymphenburg palace, the square, the Munich Residenz and just enjoying drinks and other little things. That was the plan, but Adam's days weren't taken up by what he was going to see, they were absorbed fully by Angelika and not the whimsical daydreams that should have consumed him.