The Sectret Love of the Other Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Their chilled conversation went on, until they were close to the wind turbines. Angelika was mesmerised by them; she gazed at them and heard their gentle hum pierce the otherwise still day.

"They are really relaxing. I needed something like this, thank you for bringing me here."

"They are, I come here when I need to switch off. We're gonna go to one, up-close, the footpath follows close to them. Then we will take a small de-tour."

He smiled at the look of happiness on her face, close to child-like glee at being able to go and sit under one of the steel behemoths. The young man had noticed that she'd got more of a spring in her step as the walk had gone on. Whatever she had on her mind at the beginning had faded away. Damien, work, her friends, and family for once didn't matter. That only added to his enjoyment; when she relaxed, it meant he could.

Angelika too had noticed a similar change in attitude from Adam, his arms had loosened up and he'd begun to smile. She guessed he'd been a bit apprehensive about how she would act, and the walk had put him at ease for now. She carried on to the turbine.

At the beginning of the walk both of their minds were plagued with thoughts of the past, even if they became less immediate as the walk went on, they never truly left. Adam was fixated by her 'betrayal' how she had managed to throw him so easily to the side when Damien, the failure of a man presented himself. Angelika was focused on her world teetering on the edge of disaster, with her husband finding out about her affair and her parents only one conversation away from knowing. But with every rotation of the turbine their feelings dissipated. A person would expect such a large machine to create a piercing screech, but it didn't. It was gentle and subtle, like the wind, it was relaxing, and it acted to kill the baggage of their thoughts.

They sat on the metal steps next to the turbine, where it was at its loudest and relaxed. Although they first sat on almost opposite sides of the stairs, they began to gravitate towards each other. They felt each other, closer and closer. Until someone's hand met the others, neither of them knew who's hand touched who's first; it just happened. Adam swung around a pulled her in, just like every time, she made no effort to fight him. She did the opposite, she leant into him and showed she cared like he did. Their kiss and the purr of the turbine seemed to kill all their worries. In the beating down sun, looking over the moors, they were all that mattered.

After their kiss ended, Adam slid into her lap and just laid there, with his head resting on her thigh. He was happy looking at the rocks, grass and heather that littered the plain, with trees forming a greyish green haze in the distance. His head rested in her lap, and she ran her fingers over his head and tickled his back. In the five minutes they laid, Adam lived a day.

After the dam was broken, that was it. They had no contempt for each other; their walk took them down into the valley, passed a small stream and into the woods. They laughed and joked; Angelika even wanted to go swimming (showing clearly, she didn't fully understand what the 'lake' was). They chatted with other couples who would never have guessed she had a husband, who wasn't Adam. But at the end of it all, when they climbed the hill to Adam's car and said their goodbyes and she left in her car and him in his, he didn't exist again.

Damien departs

The evening after their walk Damien clearly wasn't happy, yet he had no concrete evidence or reason to say she'd done something bad. He avoided all contact with her, when she went to hug and kiss him, he rolled her off. When she asked him about golf, his answers were short and dismissive. She knew it would all come to a head eventually.

"Go on..." She finally gave in, when she couldn't stand him being cold.

"Go on, what?" he scoffed rolling his eyes at her.

"You are off...different."

"Well let's see shall we, you're going for a fucking walk and you're gone all day. I wonder what else you did?"

"I told you I needed space to think."

"I knew you needed space, but not a full fucking day excursion."

"So, you do not want me to have space? You want me to be caged?"

"Fuck off with your bullshit games Angelika! You can't try and paint me as the villain every time."

"Games? I do not know what you mean Damien. Do you not trust me?"

"let me think... no! I don't you bitch. You've been fucking him for months and you think I trust you disappearing for a day". He couldn't even say Adam's name.

"What do you want me to say?"

"That you met him, you've treated me like a cunt long enough, respect me now."

"I am not talking about this anymore and stop fucking swearing."

"Of course, run off under your rock."

"Fuck off."

"No. you're not getting off, tell me what you did today or leave. You can't have the best of both worlds."

"Damien...I"

"Close the door on your way out."

"Please!"

"TELL ME."

"Ok, you made me. I Give up."

He sneered, interrupting her.

"I was with him... Adam."

"No shit, of course you were."

"You don't understand. Look Damien, things had happened between us, you already knew that and there is no point bringing it up again and starting it over. I met up with Adam because there were things to talk out. To end it all, a clean break, so I can have a healthy relationship with you again."

"Right, so you don't respect me enough to even tell me that's what you're gonna do. Flip it around and imagine how you'd feel, I'd tell you I wanted to have closure with that person. So tell me the truth..."

She cracked "I needed support and you weren't there."

"You never asked, that's it, tell me now, who?"

"I don't know what you mean".

"Either get rid of me, have him... I don't care. Or block him, cut him off fully..."

"I do not know why you are so afraid..."

"Maybe because he's had his dick in you and he makes you laugh, like I haven't in a long time."

"Well... maybe it is your fault, you need to work on things."

"I won't take criticism from you... I can't hear this. Just.... Fuck off."

Damien stormed upstairs. "Let's see how you deal with loneliness." He shouted down to her.

Angelika stood there in the kitchen, tears rolling down her pale cheeks. She slumped into one of the chairs, not wanting to go upstairs while he was still awake or angry. She couldn't deal with further conflict so she waited in silence. After about twenty minutes she too went upstairs and saw he wasn't in bed, he must be in the spare room, she thought.

The next day she woke up and went to work with him, separately, rather than driving together. They entered work separately, not holding hands like normal and both ignored each other. Not a single word had been said since their argument, they had barely seen each other. Avoiding one another like the plague. At work they didn't smile at each other or chat, Damien made sure to get his work done as quick as possible and ran off. Driving home about 30 minutes before she did.

Angelika guessed he would be moody for a few days, but would eventually get over it, like he always did. She drove home, only slightly pissed off about him ignoring her.

She stepped through the door at home and was taken by surprise, the house was quiet, too quiet. There was no sound of Damien gaming or him watching TV. She was suddenly worried. She searched for him, but he wasn't there. She was afraid of what he'd done.

Eventually she went into the kitchen and found a horrific thing; Damien's wedding ring placed atop a letter that read:

"Dear Angelika,

I can still remember the first time we met, I can still remember the butterflies I felt, I can still remember the smile on your face when I finally got you to go on that date. God, it was hard. These memories that once served as pleasant nostalgia have slowly been corrupted. When I think about who you were then, who I was, it seems like we were alien characters. I honestly don't know when or how it went wrong. The thought of the woman I loved, you, turning on me and betraying me sickens me. Those once happy memories now bring tears to my eyes, believe me, I'm crying writing this. I hope you've understood what you've done to me, to this relationship.

We took vows, that in sickness and in health we'd be there for each other, that only death would free us. Well clearly you skipped that part or forgot about it long ago. I don't know how many times he fucked you, or how many times he made you feel happy; maybe I don't want to. All I know is that he's done more for you, he must have for you to be able to throw so much away. Our house, our cars, our families joint by our union, or friends; you've dragged all of that into the dirt and it will never be the same again.

You don't know how many times I've laid awake in bed, thinking it over, what he's done to you and what you've done to us. Imagine if it was the other way round, that I'd been disloyal and cheated on you. You'd question every little thing, wouldn't you? Well that's what you've done to me. I'm haunted by what you've done, so that brings us to now. I can't go on living a lie, pretending I don't care when he gets up close to you at work and sends a shiver through your body.

This is it. We've tried to work on it, and it hasn't worked. So what's left for us? If you want him, fine, but you can't have us both, you need to be an adult for once in your life. Have him, admit to me you want him and set me free. Or, leave him fully, leave your job so you never see him. Then, and only then, can we maybe work on things, for real. However long it takes you to decide, I'll wait, but it won't be under this roof. I'm leaving, I'm going to stay with my parents. Don't come over and don't call for a bullshit argument, please, I can't take it anymore. Come to me when you're ready to speak like adults, like people who once loved each other.

- Damien."

Angelika fell to the ground, her body just gave in. she hit the ground a rolled onto her side into a ball, tucking into herself, she just shut down. She cried, sobbing like a child. For so long she thought she was in control of everything around her and couldn't possibly accept the idea that she might one day lose that control, well it had finally come. She laid there crying for a few minutes before she decided to call someone, she knew would do anything for her. The man that would jump as high as she commanded and would support her now, when she was utterly alone.

Dream coming true?

Adam was running down the road, with his headphones on, in his own world. This was suddenly turned upside down by a phone call from Angelika, like anytime he saw a message or got a call, his heart skipped a beat. He answered quickly and heard her sobbing, his running slowed to a jog, then to a walk, then to a halt.

"Angelika? What's wrong?"

All he heard as a reply to his questioning was more sobbing and broken words, he was getting worried now. His instinct was to protect her, and not being able to hear her made this impossible. He questioned her again and again but knew that the poor signal coupled with passing traffic and her crying meant that he would never be able to make anything out.

"Listen, I can't hear you, I'll call you back when I'm home. Just hold on for me."

Although it pained him, he brought himself to do it and hung up, before turning around and sprinting home. Every thought went through his head, however unlikely they were. Damien's done something. He's hit her. He's fallen out with her. Her family have fallen out. she seemed off at work, they both did. But when had questioned her, she dismissed him saying she was tired.These thoughts bounced off the walls of his mind over and over until he got home.

The door smashed closed behind him and he immediately called her back, it had taken him just over 5 minutes to get home, yet it felt like an hour and he knew she probably felt the same. The phone rang and she answered with her tears. This time, however, they were slightly clearer.

"Tell me what's happened!"

"Adam!! He has left me; Damien was not here when I got home."

"Are you sure? Maybe he's gone to the driving range or for a game?"

"No....no" she took a breath, Adam guessed it was to compose herself. "He left me a note."

"Can you read it to me?"

"No, it is too personal."

Adam sighed, he wanted her to be open, but he would support her either way. "Ok, I understand that Angelika."

"But... it says he is leaving me, he has gone to his parents. He says I must choose between the two of you. I am..."

"What?"

"Confused."

Adam said nothing.

She continued. "And alone."

"Angelika, look, this is what you're gonna do. Pack up a bag and come to mine. Come over to mine and stay. You won't be alone, and I'll make sure you're alright."

"Ok, Ok I will do, thankyou Adam."

The conversation slowly tapered off, with them going into more detail about how she felt. But most of that was obvious, based on he she sounded and how she was acting.

She pulled up at Adam's apartment and was instantly greeted by his open arms and loving expression. She almost jumped into his arms, finally relaxing a little bit within his caring grasp.

They walked up the stairs into his apartment and he sat down on the sofa first, giving her the freedom to choose were to sit and set her own intent. She sat next to him and placed her hand on his knee. She then proceeded to go over the events with Damien, more than just the note. She went into the details about their fights, how he'd stayed in the spare room the night before. By this point her tears had begun to dry, she started to seem angry, as if Damien had wronged her. Adam didn't know whether this was all an act for him or if it was a genuine development, he didn't care at that moment in time.

As her words ran out and her tears fully dried, she melted into him, her body and his had no beginning and no end. Her head laid just south of his shoulder, in the crux between his chest and arm; and everything else just moulded. It did not take long, Angelika's hands slipped behind her into his crotch. It found his semi erect penis and slid passed it, as if to tease the man, as if it might be an accident. Adam gasped, so she did it again. He began to get harder and knew that she was committed, so he slid his hand from other her shoulder down past her hard nipples down to her radiant pussy.

His hand slid down past her waistband and she bit her bottom lip, her eyes rolled back into her head. She moaned as his hands slipped over her few days of stubble to her pinhead clit, which he glanced over, slipping between her moist lips. She could not hold it in anymore and let it out:

"I am...I am so wet for you!" She screamed it out not caring anymore.

The pair continued to rub against each other, teasing, testing to see who broke first. It was Adam. He pushed her away from him, leaving his cock feeling lonely, without her rubbing up and down it through his pants. He dropped to his knees and grabbed her pants, before she could say a word, they were off and down to the ground. Exposing her beautiful cunt. Her pubis was littered with a few days, maybe a weeks' worth of stubble, her little clit barely broke through the hood, her outer lips dominated the inner, which acted as a beautiful lotus when spread; a lotus that was covered in wetness, dripping from within. This all lead to a neat little pussy, which left lots to the imagination. Adam closed his eyes as he got close, he took a deep breath, inhaling through his nose and he could smell her. His cock pressed against his pants, leaking pre-cum, wanting to escape.

He lent into her thighs and began kissing around, edging closer and closer. He pushed her more onto her back so he could see her winking asshole. It was time. He kissed her thighs to her cheeks, then he licked up over her asshole, through her subtle folds, passed her clit. He repeated this until her hips were gyrating, pushing into his face, her hands slid onto his head, forcing his face in. He went in for the kill, pulling on her stubbly pubis, it pulled her hood back and her clit stood to attention. He sucked it into his mouth, creating a vacuum of euphoria for her, while his tongue slid up and down, then side to side. He now felt her pussy leaking onto his chin, the smell and taste was the greatest her ever felt. He moved his spare hand from her thigh to her cunt and slid a thumb into her pussy, rubbing against her G spot so it all added up.

The one hand on his head pushed him down more and more, as she wanted as much pressure on her little clit as possible. While the other ran through her hair and jumped around as she came closer and closer. His thumb pushed deeper and deeper into her, then hooked back harder and harder. He sucked as his tongue danced. She closed her eyes, her breathing becoming harsher and harsher, until she stopped. Time seemed to stop. Before exploding... she squirted all over his face, juice flying everywhere, as her entire body spasmed in an extraordinary orgasm. It went on and on, Adam almost suffocated in the ecstasy. After, she slumped, exhausted, as did Adam.

After laying there for only a few minutes, Adam pulled his head from her crotch and looked her in the eyes. He slid his body up and over her and locked lips with her, while his thumb and index finger pinched her nipples teased her small breasts. He pushed his hands behind the small of her back and yanked her off the sofa, she moaned again:

"I love how you can throw me around, Damien never could."

Pushed against the wall he kissed her, one hand supporting her, while the other slipped his pants off to his ankles. At long last his cock could jump free from its cotton prison. He kissed her more and more, as her legs hooked around him and she slid down to his waist. He could, once again, feel the heat. He guided his cock between her folds, feeling around for her entrance. Until it gave way, like a small pop, he slid into her, all resistance was gone. She felt a small amount of pressure, then was perfectly filled by him. He began to pound away, starting of slow then building it.

When all was said and done, when her cunt grasped his cock, squeezing it. He exploded inside of her, his hips bucked, and he pushed it deep. He dropped her down onto the sofa, with her legs spread he could see a slight trickle of cum leaking through her folds, mixed with her grool.

The dark turn

The next morning was like a fairy tale for Adam, the weather outside was beautiful, the sun beamed, but not as bright as Angelika. He woke up next to her and forced himself away from her warmth to go to the shop, he wanted to treat her to a nice breakfast. He wanted her to wake up to something romantic, which he knew Damien had never done for her,

When he finally got back to his apartment, with fresh squeezed orange juice and chocolate milk, she was awake. She stood in the kitchen, in her pyjamas, looking tired. When she saw the surprise that Adam had brought her, she jumped into his arms and pulled him close. The young man smiled, nuzzling his head next to hers; he had her and this time there was no Damien for her to run home to. He knew she wouldn't want to be alone and needed him, he knew she wanted him.

After breakfast, the pair set off to work; Adam set off five minutes earlier than her to keep up the illusion that they weren't together. He knew for now he'd still have to be a secret and he was willing to do anything to keep the act up, if it meant having her.

At work, everything was normal, she had filled up his water bottle and went about her jobs. Neither of them had to worry about Damien making a scene or spreading office gossip, he was working from home. Nobody apart from a few of the managers knew why, that been that he'd left Angelika. Even then nobody knew that it was because Adam was fucking her. Without the presence of that overbearing prick, Angelika felt more relaxed than ever; Adam happily mirrored this. A smile from ear to ear lined his face. In their eased states, their subtle touches escalated, they were oblivious to the fact others might see them almost cuddling and holding hands every chance they got.

1...56789...12