The Seduction of Michael Meyers

Story Info
A sexy "what if" on the movie Halloween.
27.8k words
4.52
15.5k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jimyfoxx
Jimyfoxx
1,155 Followers

Mark Michael Meyers was twelve years old in 1979 when the movie Halloween made its debuti n theaters. After seeing the movie with some friends he was immediately smitten with the villain whose name so resembled his very own.

The release of Halloween II two years later cemented his obsessive relationship with both the movie and the Michael Myers character. Mark soon insisted his friends and family start calling him by his middle name.

His mother, Suzan, and younger sister, April, were the only ones to take his insistence on being called Michael seriously. His mom gave in partially and started calling him Michael, but only when they were alone.

On the other hand, April, who worshipped her older brother, called him Michael all the time. Suzan fully expected Mark i.e. Michael to grow out of his strange fixation on the Myers character, sooner or later, so she thought very little of it—at first anyways.

But Mark's passion for the Michael Myers character only grew as he reached high school where he started to change the spelling of his last name from M-E-Y-E-R-S to M-Y-E-R-S on anything requiring his signature.

This intentional misspellings of his last name did not go over well with his father, Samuel, who, when he found out, administrated a proper beating to his son in an ill guided effort to set the boy on the Lord's "bright and shining path".

The family lived in Holdenfield, Iowa, a town halfway between Des Moines and Omaha, and just a bit west of Nowhere, USA. Holdenfield was your typical Midwest town: small and boring, which maybe contributed to Mark wanting to create another personality based on an adventurous villain.

Mark believed the similarities in spelling between his hometown of Holdenfield and the fictional hometown of Michael Myers in the Halloween movies-- Haddonfield—was not a mere coincidence, but instead he perceived it as validation of who he was— a real life Michael Myers.

Mark did not enjoy what anyone would refer to as a "normal childhood" even before he became fixated on his movie villain alter ego. This was wholly due to his father, a half demented minister, who preached too much and loved his family too little.

Suzan, on the other hand, was a former homecoming queen and cheerleader, and possessed that singular small town beauty which seemed to come natural to girls of the American Midwest.

Like a fine wine, as Suzan matured she seemed only to get better with age. She still possessed a full mane of lush, sunrise-golden blonde hair tumbling past her shoulders, still retained a nearly flawless peaches and cream complexion bronzed to a tanned perfection under the warm Iowa summer sun, still had those same dreamy blue eyes, still smiled easily, at least with her kids, and maybe most of important of all, she still exhibited a free spirted personality which she saved, almost exclusively, for her children. Finally there was her voluptuous body which thanks to a strict diet and exercise, was heavenly even into her mid-thirties.

Things only got worse as Mark reached his teen years forcing him to escape deeper into his Michael persona. Samuel was starting to emphasize his preaching's to his family with some not so loving heavy handed whacks.

"You shall not lust." Smack. "You shall not fornicate." Smack. "You shall not dress like a whore." Smack.

Suzan was planning on leaving him, but was just waiting for her hidden nest egg to grow big enough so she could take the kids away and live somewhere comfortably until she could find a decent job. But as Samuel became increasingly abusive, she moved her timeline up to the spring of 1983 regardless of her money situation. As fate would have it, her planned move never came to be as dramatic events conspired against her.

HALLOWEEN 1982

The minister hated Halloween, said it was the Devil's Holiday, so it was with a touch of irony he was savagely attacked on this very day. In the last six months, Samuel, frustrated with his son's obsession with some stupid movie villain, tried to beat him into becoming "normal" again.

It failed as Mark, with a simmering rage fueled by the beatings finally snapped. It was from this fiery rage his alter ego was to finally emerge and show its true self—if only to the father.

Samuel was preaching from the good book in the family living room of the evils of the Devil, lustful urges and the sexually depraved holiday people called Halloween. Blah, blah, blah, ad nauseam, when Suzan quietly asked when the sermon might come to an end so she could take eleven year old April out trick or treating.

Samuel flew into a rage, smacking his wife around for daring to question him, until finally, when his back was turned, Mark calmly proceeded to stab his father with a large butcher's knife several times before Suzan was able to pull him away.

Samuel's life hung in the balance for several days before he managed to pull through. After some negotiating Suzan and Samuel reached an agreement. Samuel's parents were loaded and willing to help obtain Mark the best legal defense and medical care money could buy, but only if Suzan promised to stay with Samuel and not seek a divorce. This little ploy was wholly engineered by Samuel as he suspected Suzan was planning on leaving him.

Backed into a corner Suzan agreed knowing without the money her son would be left to the whims of an uncaring legal system.

Michael, whatever was left of Mark disappeared the night of the stabbing, was fifteen at the time. Sent to a privately run criminal psychiatric care facility, he expressed no remorse over attacking and nearly killing his father.

Even more ominous, Mark regressed deeper into his Michael Myers identity by refusing to talk at all—just like the fictional Michael of movie fame. His refusal to show remorse, or to speak, caused the doctors to quickly write Michael off as a lost cause. Instead of receiving some much needed therapy, Michael, at the secret behest of his father, was filled full of drugs and pushed aside.

At first, Suzan, came to visit him frequently, but as her son continued to be unresponsive, it just became too painful to see him in such a cationic state. Her once frequent visits became, at first, infrequent, and then, after two more fruitless years with no change in his condition, slipped to maybe every other month.

In the spring of 1987, a new doctor was assigned to his case. Dr. Grant as it turned out, was quite different from Michael's former doctor as he actually took a caring interest in Mark.

Working behind Samuel's back, the doctor, after scaling back Mark's medication drastically, actually had him showing signs of improvement by the time he turned twenty. Such progress was painfully slow though, but still it gave Suzan a bit of hope.

Meanwhile, Suzan was just as miserable as ever being married to Samuel, although, as part of her agreement not to seek a divorce, she wrung a promise out of him not to be physically abusive to either her or April. Much to her surprise, this was a promise Samuel kept. Instead, he battered them both mentally and emotionally while being more domineering than ever, especially with the young teenaged April.

HALLOWEEN 1989

6: 45 am

The morning started out normal enough. Suzan woke up early to make breakfast and spend some time with April, now eighteen and a senior in high school. Over breakfast they discussed their plans for the day.

"I have an appointment at six thirty tonight out in Oakwood." Suzan told her. She was a real estate agent at Red Hawk Realty, the larger of Holdenfield's two realty companies.

"Jeez, Mom," April complained between bites of her toast, "Oakwood that is out a ways. What, at least a forty five minute drive from the office?"

"Yeah, it's out in the middle of nowhere, but the clients want to see the property and that is the only time they can go. So you know . . . duty calls. Well, what about you, what are your plans for this Halloween."

April sighed. "Dad is making me go to the church to help out with their Halloween party. I probably won't be home until seven thirty or so."

"Well that's still early. You could do something."

"Tina invited me to a party, but I am not up to begging for permission to go from . . . him." She spat the word 'him' out with her usual distaste. "I will probably just come home and hand out candy to any late trick or treaters and then wait for you to come home and then I guess we can just hang out. Watch a movie or something. Dad is not going to be home right? He's still going on his stupid fishing trip."

"All weekend thank God. He is leaving this afternoon. He is coming home early from work to pack a few things but will be gone I'm sure before you get home from school."

"A weekend without Dad. I guess maybe Halloween won't be so bad after all," April replied grinning.

"Did you mean what you said about wanting to hang out with me April?" Suzan said hoping April was sincere since she could use some company on Halloween of all days.

"Yes."

"Good, I won't be out too late. I promised the girls I would go have a drink with them though after I got done with my showing."

"Take your time. I will be fine alone."

"Are you sure? I know Halloween is still difficult for you even after all these years."

"I know it's difficult for you too, Mom. Probably worse actually."

Suzan let out a heavy sigh before reaching across the table and grasping April's hand. "It is, but I am coping. I miss him you know, your brother."

"Me too, Mom."

"Oh I almost forgot. Last night, a boy called for you. You had already fallen asleep though."

"Oh yeah, who?"

"Tommy. Who is that again?"

"Oh Mom, you know. Tommy Holmes from down the street."

"Oh yeah, I remember him. As I recall you two used to hang out together all the time."

"Mom, that was like in junior high. Even though he is only a couple months younger than me, he still acts like he's in junior high."

"Really, I have known his mom for years. It's a nice family."

April got up taking her dishes over to the sink. "You know I never was creeped out by Mark even with his Michael Myers obsession, but Tommy sometimes he is just weird."

"April be nice," Suzan said.

"Whatever, if you think he is sweet you call him back. I better go now or I will be late."

9:08 am

Suzan was just getting settled at the office when the phone on her desk rang just after nine. It was Dr. Grant with some unsettling news: Mark escaped last night from the state hospital.

Dr. Grant assured Suzan there was nothing to worry about. More than likely they would find him later in the morning wandering about the woods surrounding the institution. Still the doctor wanted Suzan to be aware, just in case, he managed to find his way home.

He stressed not to overreact and remain calm if somehow Mark did show up at the house which wasn't an unreasonable distance from the hospital. Suzan thanked him and after spending a few minutes debating if she should contact the school and tell April, she decided not to. Why worry her she reasoned especially since Doctor Grant didn't seem overly concerned about his escape.

3:05 pm

A brisk autumn wind made its presence felt as April walked the four blocks home from school. She was just approaching the corner of Maple and State streets not far from where Tommy lived.

After rounding the shrub lined corner someone in a white nondescript rubber mask, dark overalls, and carrying what she assumed to be a large plastic butcher's knife jumped out from behind a large shrub and yelled, of all things, "Boo" at her.

April jumped back startled. The person under the mask grinned as he watched his victim's small youthful tits bounce up and down under the tight confines of her pretty cashmere sweater.

"Ha, Ha, got you!" squealed the masked man.

"Tommy! Fuck! You asshole." April took a step forward raising her fist. She was actually considering decking the idiot when he cried out a hasty apology. "Shit, sorry. I was just trying to get your attention. I called you the other night you know."

"Yeah, I know," April replied smugly before turning on her heel and strutting away.

3:11 pm

After a arriving home, April took a quick shower prior to taking a short nap. Mrs. Kessler, the head of youth activities at the church, would not be coming by until five to pick her up so she didn't bother to get dressed, instead, after setting the alarm, April went straight to her mom's king sized bed and snuggled her naked body under the covers.

Just lately, over the course of the past three or four months maybe, April had been experiencing some very naughty dreams. Finally, she confided in her mother about her dreams. Suzan smiled and said, "My darling little daughter is dreaming of getting laid huh. Well, don't worry about it honey its normal, although it could mean you are more than ready to lose your virginity . . . once, of course, you find the right man."

"You mean one that Dad sets me up with. You know he doesn't let me date. Christ I'm eighteen now and he still treats me like I'm eight or something," April replied while not telling her mother she was very much looking forward to losing her virginity.

April, with her long pretty blonde hair, soft brown eyes, enjoyed the fragile look of a cherub leaving her with no shortage of admirers both at school and around the neighborhood, but thanks to her overprotective father she was still as pure as freshly fallen snow; as of yet she hadn't even been felt up.

After slipping off to sleep yet another dream came—the naughtiest one yet. She dreamed of being fucked—doggie style no less-- by someone wearing a Michael Myers costume. Just as she was about to climax in her dream she was robbed when she inexplicably woke up panting.

April sighed trying to get herself under control. She turned over, glancing at the digital alarm clock on her mother's night stand. It read four fifteen. In other words, she still had enough time to take care of business.

Her hand stole down between her legs dipping into her moist tight cunt. Her thoughts drifted back to the dream and the guy dressed like Michael Myers. She imagined his cock being pushed up and inside of her with a loving forcefulness which left her panting for more. Her finger dipped and swirled in and out of her pussy as her excitement grew.

April was just about there when the shrill ringing of the phone shattered her dream fantasy into a million pieces. The damn phone was on the nightstand next to the alarm clock too close to ignore.

"Hello."

Nothing . . . save for some heavy breathing. She hung up and then immediately regretted it. The heavy breathing maybe was actually a bit of a turn on.

She sighed glancing at the clock. It was four twenty six. The phone rang again. This time there was no heavy breathing just an ominous heavy silence on the other end.

Slamming the phone down, she muttered to herself, "Fucking dumbass Tommy." No sooner did she finish cursing him out then the phone rang yet again. This time she reached around between the nightstand and the wall and snatched the phone cord out from the wall and dropped it.

7:33 pm

April was back at home . . . finally. Resigning herself to passing out candy for the better part of the next hour, she wondered if could be any more boring than the children's Halloween party at the church.

The neighborhood was still full of little ghosts, and goblins, pirates and witches . . . and a few Michael Myers as well. She wondered about all the Michael Myers costumes until she remembered the latest Halloween movie, Halloween Five: The Revenge of Michael Myers was now playing at the movies.

8:19 pm

With no trick or treaters having come by the house in the last twenty minutes or so, April figured she was done passing out candy for the night. She wished her mother would hurry up and get home. Being home alone during the day was one thing, but being home alone in the chill darkness of an autumn night, Halloween night no less, was a completely different thing.

April sighed, flipping off the porch light before locking the front door. Roughly five minutes later she was settled back down on the sofa in her pajamas which consisted of a comfortable little pink spaghetti strap top, extra tight and just short enough to reveal her navel. It was also adorned with a smiling face on the front with the eyes being a pair of small black hearts. She paired this incredibly cute top with a matching pair of sleep shorts embroidered with lace along the bottom edges of the legs.

Flipping through the stations on the TV, bored and restless, April was startled when the doorbell rang. She jumped to her feet as the ringing of the bell was quickly followed by a rather dull sounding "Trick or Treat."

8:25 pm

April crossed the living room annoyed. The porch light was off; didn't these damn kids understand "that" was the universal signal on Halloween night of a house being closed for business. April was about to fling open the door and give whoever was out there an earful when she decided a bit of caution might be in order.

She carefully pulled aside the side curtain covering the long rectangular glass panel to the side of the front door and peeked out.

Her heart skipped a beat. Standing on the porch was someone in a Michael Myers costume. Someone about the same size and height of Tommy. Yeah, I bet it is Tommy! April thought. He was back for another go at scaring her.

"Came back for more huh, Tommy," April whispered.

"Trick or treat," Tommy mumbled.

"Just a minute, I'm coming," she yelled.

April made an impulsive decision. She reached under her top and unhooked her bra before removing it. Tossing it on the sofa, she prepared to open the door. If Tommy wanted to play at scaring her, fine, well she could play too—play at being a tease.

After opening the door, she acted casual, pretending not to know it was Tommy standing there. Flipping on the porch light she sang out, "Hi there. It's a bit late for trick or treating but lucky for you kid I saved some of my best candies for the brave little boys who like to stay out late and trick or treat past their bedtime. As you can see," she opened the door wider so he could get a good look at her, "I'm in my pajamas and was just about ready to go to bed myself."

Stepping halfway out on the porch, her snug top seemed to glow under the porch light; her nipples stiffened from the cool autumn night air making themselves quite noticeable as they poked against the thin fabric of her top.

Despite the mask, she sensed his eyes scrambling all over her body, in particular, her braless tits. Wanting to make the most of having his full attention, she cooed at him, "So are you a brave little boy that deserves some candy?"

In response he mumbled, "Treat."

April paused. It really didn't sound like Tommy, but then again he was wearing that stupid Michael Myers mask. Of course, the mask would muffle his voice, April reasoned.

"Where is your bag, kid?" April asked proud she was "acting" so serious and playing her role to perfection. At first she was sure, "the kid" was Tommy, but now, the longer he stood there acting a bit creepy some serious doubts were beginning to worm their way around the edges of her mind.

The fact she kept silently telling herself "this was Tommy" only made her doubts scream louder just as another thought entered her mind. Maybe it is a total stranger you are showing off for and flirting with, April!

"Treat," the kid replied in a flat monotone voice.

"Fine, let me get you a treat. I just gotta reach back in the house for the candy dish hon."

April turned, and then, just as she fished a couple packages of large sweet tarts, along with a pack of Wrigley chewing gum, out of the candy dish she purposefully dropped them just inside the front door.

Jimyfoxx
Jimyfoxx
1,155 Followers
123456...8