The Seduction of Michael Meyers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They heard the water splash as he hopped in the tub. Suzan turned to April whispering, "Now it's your turn. Are you sure you can do this."

"Yes, I . . . I want to. It will help protect us right?"

"I think so."

Raising her voice, Suzan told her daughter, "Now go ahead and take off your bra and panties sweetie and hop in the tub with your brother."

April turned to face her brother as she reached around behind her and undid her bra. Despite the mask, she could feel his eyes on her chest as the bra slipped off her breasts. Before she could lose her nerve, she then stripped off her panties and stepped in the tub positioning herself so she was facing him as she sank down under a protective screen of bubbles.

Suzan brought a pair of washcloths to the edge of the tub and after handing one to April she pushed a couple of the flickering candles over giving her room to sit on the edge of the tub.

"Let's start with your brother's arms and shoulders. Michael, here move closer to me. You are too far away from Mommy."

"Mom, why don't you just get in the tub with us?"

"That might be a good idea baby, but I don't know how Michael would feel having his mother in the tub with him. After all he is a big boy now."

"Oh, I'm sure he wouldn't mind. Right, Mikey?" April purred as she reached out and stroked his arm. "Do you want Mommy to join us in the tub?"

Michael, paused, and then shyly shook his head yes.

"Well, OK. I mean if you guys really don't mind I guess it would make it easier anyway to wash him up really good."

Suzan stood up and paused. They were both staring at her as she reached down finding the knot on the tie that held her robe shut. She fiddled with it a bit while making sure she still had their full attention before she slowly undid her robe and then let it slip off her body.

After teasing them she now turned purposefully shy. "Now you both have to look away while I take off my bra and panties."

Both April and Michael obediently turned their attention elsewhere as Suzan stripped off her bra and panties and slipped into the tub positioning herself behind Michael.

The girls took their time washing his arms, neck and shoulders while doing a bit of sly teasing. April's teasing consisted of casually raising up on her knees to wash her brother which allowed her boobs to become visible as they rose above the soapy bubbles, while Suzan's teasing was a bit more subtle as she allowed her large tits to brush up and down his back as she reached around and helped wash his arms.

It was then Suzan decided to roll the dice. Beside his ungodly attachment to that fucking knife, the fact he refused to take off his stupid plain white mask was really starting to get on her nerves. Screwing up her courage, she determined maybe she was not being forceful enough with him.

Making her voice stern Suzan snapped at her son, "It's time we washed your face young man so I take off that silly mask of yours. Now don't argue with your mother."

Not waiting for him to nod his head one way or the other, she reached out and started to pull his mask off. She felt him tense up and reach for the knife. She had to do something . . . his hand was grasping the knife.

Suzan pushed her mouth up to his ear just as she purposefully leaned far enough forward so as her tits pressed firmly against his back. "Sweetie, if you let Mommy remove your mask she will wash your face up real nice and then as a reward give you a nice kiss or two."

His grasp on the knife first loosened, then slipped away as he set the knife back down while Suzan pulled the mask off.

They both stared at him. His once handsome face was a mass of scar tissue, his nose a misshapen mass, and most awful of all, there was one long, ugly, jagged scar that stretched from just below his right ear zig zagging its way across his cheek and over to his eye. No wonder the poor thing wanted to wear the mask—he was embarrassed.

Suzan washed his face carefully, dabbing gently with the wash cloth while April followed behind rinsing the soap off with her own wet washcloth.

The whole time she washed his face, Suzan's heart was breaking. She recalled Dr. Grant telling her when they first met a bit about Michael's combative history at the institute. He fought with everyone, staff and fellow inmates alike, after first arriving at the institution. The scars on his face bore testament to the beatings he took from an uncaring staff and hostile fellow inmates over the years.

"Now let's wash the rest of him up, April."

April smiled and nodded yes wondering just how far her mother was planning on taking this little bath adventure of theirs.

"Michael are you OK still. It will only take a second to finish washing you up and then we can all get out of the tub."

He looked at her before hanging his head and nodding yes. The dour expression on his face made it clear something was wrong.

"What is it baby?" she asked softly.

He paused before raising his hand up and touching one finger lightly to his lips before he reached over and carefully touched her lips with the same finger.

"Oh . . . ohhh, you want your kisses."

He shook his head yes, almost breaking into a smile.

"Of course baby. I'll tell you what, as April finishes washing you up Mommy will give her handsome son his kisses."

After Suzan handed April the soapy washcloth she told her, "Now take your time April and do a good job all over."

"Yes, mother," April snapped. She was feeling jealous; Michael and her mother were going to be kissing while she was being regulated to the role of simple washerwoman.

Suzan started slow with a few simple kisses on first one cheek, and then the other, before pausing and whispering, "You want some kisses here too, Michael." She touched a finger lightly to his lips.

Much to her surprise, Michael did not nod his head, but instead she seen his lips moving. He was speaking! Or trying to speak. A barely audible "Yes, please," escaped from his lips.

Suzan's heart leaped. A breakthrough finally! Wanting to take full advantage of the situation she quickly brought her lips to his giving him several light kisses before pulling back.

She was about to ask him if he liked her kisses when again he surprised her.

"More," he whispered still barely audible but yet unmistakable.

Suzan brought her hand to his face turning it upward while bringing her lips to his. Hoping to entice him, she let her kisses linger before pulling back slightly. "Baby, kiss me back this time."

His kisses were tentative at best, but regardless Suzan scored it as a major breakthrough. Afraid of pushing things too far, too fast, she finally broke away from him saying loudly, "Your sister should be about done now."

April, not bothering to try and conceal her jealousy in the least, replied, "Well, yeah, I see you two are done . . . finally," she huffed.

Suzan laughed. "Oh my . . . I do think some young lady is jealous, Mikey."

In the muted light of the bathroom, Suzan could have sworn he smiled.

"Yeah, I'm done," April barked as she tossed the washcloth aside.

Despite the bizarre circumstances they found themselves in, Suzan still managed to react to April's teenage huffiness with a typical motherly response.

"Young lady, you'd better lose that attitude right now. You hear me?" Suzan barked at her daughter.

"Yes, Mother," April replied with no small amount of sarcasm.

"Just because I gave your brother some kisses is no reason for you to turn into a little bitch. Now we are not done. I don't believe you bothered to wash your brother up thoroughly like I instructed you?"

"Mom, I did wash him good," April protested.

"Did you now? Did you wash between his legs?"

April said nothing while Michael began to fidget indicating he maybe knew, and understood things, far better than she was giving him credit for.

"Michael, did you sister wash between your legs?"

When he shook his head no the next part of Suzan's plan clicked easily into place.

"Fine, well, it needs to be done. April pick up your washcloth and soap it up real good."

Michael was squirming more than ever now as he watched April rub soap on her washcloth. Suzan perceived she knew why her son was so nervous-- more than likely he was hard down there under the bubbles.

Suzan relaxed her voice as she whispered, "Go ahead, April and take your time and do a really . . . really nice job down there."

As April started to move the washcloth under the bubbles he suddenly tensed up shaking his head no almost fiercely.

"Oh honey, c'mon, don't be shy. You have to get washed up down there and it's only your baby sister. We are family sweetie . . . it's OK . . . really it is."

Michael seemed to relax -- a little-- but not enough for Suzan's liking, especially as he reached out and grabbed his sister's hand. It seemed Suzan would have to up the ante in their little unfolding drama.

Running her fingers softly through his hair, she leaned forward, brushing her full-sized tits against his back seductively yet again as she breathed in his ear, "Mommy will give you more kisses later on if you let your baby sister wash you up down there. How does that sound?"

Michael nodded his head yes as he let April's hand slip out of his grasp.

"There, now that is my good boy. I want you to lean back against Mommy, close your eyes, and spread your legs for your sister."

Michael complied. The end game was upon them.

April dipped the washcloth under the bubbles nervous as to what she might find down there. She was a still a wholesome virgin, thanks to her overly strict father, never having so much as glimpsed a man's cock, let alone touched one.

Suzan twisted her body around to one side so she could watch while cradling Michael's head on her shoulder. Suzan suppressed a knowing smile as she watched April first gasp and then quickly pull her hand out from under the bubbles.

Suzan immediately spoke up snapping at her daughter, "April, you haven't started yet and already you are quitting. What is wrong with you?"

"I know Mom, but . . . but . . . ahh."

Suzan again relaxed her voice, deciding to play good cop this time. "But what sweetheart? Tell me."

She dropped her voice to a whisper as she leaned in close to her mother, "I mean is . . . is it supposed to be that big and hard."

"Well, it really depends on the situation."

Michael, sensing the tension, lifted his head up off his mother's shoulder. He looked around and then reached for his knife.

"Now, damn it, look what you done! You made him nervous."

Suzan quickly reached out and grabbed her son's hand before he could pick up his knife. She kissed his hand lightly, whispering in his ear, "Relax, baby, April was just a bit surprised at your size. Nothing to be worried about."

Suzan pushed his head back down on her shoulder while giving April a stern look. April, properly cowed by both her mom's look and by her brother trying to pick up his knife again, slipped her hand back under the bubbles knowing what she must do.

She started slowly running the washcloth up and down his inner thighs before Suzan suddenly stopped her. She impulsively decided to go all in. "Wait, I have an idea. I think you both might be more comfortable if I helped wash him up down there too."

After gently pushing his head off of her shoulder, Suzan raised up her knees.

April let out a small sigh of relief as now she would not be tasked with handling that big hard thing all by herself. Her relief would be short-lived as her mom was expanding on her "wanting to help" idea.

The marble rectangular tub was designed with two steps leading down into the tub's large basin which just happened to fit neatly into Suzan's plans. Like a general directing the movement of troops on a battlefield, she quickly maneuvered her son and daughter into place.

She directed Michael to first sit on the bottom step leading down into the tub while she and April crouched on their knees facing him, but with his cock and balls still submerged under the water this would not do.

"Oh darn baby, you are still too low in the water. Here move up one more step."

Michael hesitated. He was shy to reveal his private parts to his mom and sister. Suzan, of course, knew this. "Its OK baby. I mean, don't you want me to wash you up really good down there? It will be easier if that . . . well if you were just a bit higher and not under the water. You understand?"

He nodded his head yes, before slowly moving up to the top step allowing his cock to emerge from the depths of the soapy bubbles like some sort of angry, one eyed sea monster.

Suzan glanced at her daughter—April was being a good girl and making it a point not to look at her brother-- before turning her own curious attention to look at her son down there.

He was two things: massively hard, and massively big-- a good seven and half to eight inches she guessed. "Here honey," Suzan said, "hand me your washcloth. You won't need it."

April handed the still soapy washcloth over to her mother wondering just what the hell she was up to. "Now hold out your hands, both of them, palms up."

When she hesitated, guessing what her mother was up to, Suzan instantly jumped on her. "Don't be such a prudish little girl. He needs to be washed there and you are going to do it nice and slow and this time without the washcloth. Now give me your hands."

April did as she was told and watched as her mother squirted a generous amount of liquid hand soap on both of her palms.

Suzan reached out and seized her daughter's right hand bringing it closer to Michael's giant cock. April, her innate shyness getting the better of her, yanked her hand back just bare inches away from touching it.

In the mood to create some drama, Suzan reacted swiftly. She slapped her daughter harshly across the face. "That was rude you little bitch. What? You think you are too good to wash him up . . . is that it?"

April wondered just how real that slap was--it certainly felt real--although she couldn't discount the possibility it was all for show just for Michael's sake. Well, just maybe she had a little something of an act to put on herself. Taking a deep breath, April dived headfirst into a being a drama queen.

"What I think," she practically yelled, "is I am done with my bath. You can wash him up by yourself if you like, but I am out of here."

"Sit back down young lady and do what your mother tells you," Suzan shot back.

April, defiant, stood up. "I said I am leaving."

Suzan grabbed her arm as she hissed, "I said sit back down little girl. Don't for a minute think you aren't too old for Mommy to take you over her knee and give you a good spanking for your insolence."

April, curious to see just how serious her mother was about her threat, elected to push the envelope. "Oh right, now that I would like to see." And then putting on her best teenage girl bad attitude she snorted, "Like I said, I am out of here, you two can finish your stupid bath without me."

After brusquely pushing her mother's hand off her arm, April started to step out of the tub while pondering just how severely her mother would react to her disobedience. She quickly found out.

Without considering the implications of what she was about to do, Suzan reached out and snatched her daughter around the arm and yanked her back down into a sitting position.

April's butt hit the marble tile surrounding the tub with a wet smacking noise just as Michael picked up the knife. He was glaring at her enough to make her blood run cold, but maybe, more importantly, his cock was shrinking precipitously.

Suzan noticed her son's reaction and didn't like it. It was simple really --if he was big and hard down there he would be focused on things other than causing trouble. She would have to rectify the situation and fast.

"Now you are going to get spanked, April Melissa."

April contemplated getting up again but decided against it. Michael, and the way he was holding that knife and glaring at her, was just too much of a wild card. Besides, the fact her mother used her middle name meant she was serious. The choice was easy -- she submitted.

"Yes, Mommy. I'm sorry."

"It's too late for that. C'mon, lay yourself down over my knee and I want you to sing for me you little bitch, call out the numbers of your mommy's spanks and I just might stop at ten."

"Yes, Mommy," April replied in a voice that was raspy with anticipation. Although she was a good girl, just this past summer she became engrossed in a trashy romance novel containing a bit of kink. Namely, the main character, a proper young lady like herself, got into trouble, and for her trouble she was given a good bare handed spanking on her behind. The story made it quite evident the proper young lady immensely enjoyed her spanking. April now was hopeful of life imitating fiction.

Suzan positioned herself sitting on the tile with her feet submerged in the water. She was hopeful being out from under the bubbles and showing off her tits would distract Michael.

With memories of the story floating around in her mind, April submitted meekly positioning herself across her mom's lap. Suzan took one quick glance at Michael. While he was staring aptly at her tits he was still gripping his damn knife something fierce.

Suzan raised her hand as April held her breath awaiting the first blow.

When it came, it was hard and swift—better and worse all at once than April hoped for. She cried out, "One."

Her small body squirmed against her mom's lap as the blows fell in quick succession one after the other. She called out, "Two . . . three . . . four . . . five."

April could feel herself getting wet as her mom paused. Opening her eyes she found herself staring directly at her big brother. He had tilted his head to one side and was looking at them intently. He was no longer small either, but well on his way to being big and hard once again.

The spanking started up again. "Six," she cried out. Then came the next smack on the opposite cheek, and April called out that one too, "Seven."

April spread her legs a bit now as she pushed down grinding her cunt against her mother's lap as the next three blows fell rapidly. In a voice hoarse with desire April called out each and every one of her mother's whacks as she rotated her hips downward trying desperately to increase their skin on skin contact.

None of this was lost on Suzan. She knew what April was doing, what she was experiencing, and maybe most importantly, what she wanted. Mr. Meyers, despite his holier than thou act, was quite the kink master when it came to his own private sex life with his wife. Suzan had taken her fair share of spankings, quite happily, in the early years of their marriage when things were still good between them.

As for poor Michael, Suzan could only imagine what he must be going through sitting there, not a foot or two away, watching with eyes glazed over with lust. Like any good mother, she knew exactly what her kids wanted at any particular moment and was determined to fulfill both their needs all at once.

"Well, the way you are squirming little girl tells me maybe you are learning your lesson after all. Now be good and let mommy finish. Only ten more to go."

"Ten more? But that will make twenty, Mommy. I thought you said ten only," April cried out feeling she should play the role of reluctant spankee to garner the best results.

"I said . . . 'I might stop at ten young lady', but I have decided ten would be too light of a punishment. I think twenty is much better. But you know what, I will be a sport, and we will let Michael decide."

She turned to him smiling and asked, "Honey, would you prefer Mommy giving your little sister some more spanking?"

He nodded his head yes eagerly.

"Well that's decided so come here and move closer hon . . . next to your sister. I think I might need your help with something." Suzan patted the tile next to where April's head was resting on a folded towel.

123456...8