The Seduction of Michael Meyers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mom, I . . . I can't. Its . . . he is too big. I can't."

"You will young lady. You know you want to deep down inside. Now don't worry sweetheart Mommy is right here and I will help you. I know he is big but trust me, follow my advice, and you will be able to handle him. Now go on, be a good girl and do what your mother says . . . your brother is waiting."

Following her mother's soft whispered instructions, she started by kissing her brother's bare torso in a wide circle working her way down ever so slowly. Her mother guided her movements with a gentle hand on the back of her head.

Suzan took her son's cock and teased it for a quick moment running her fingers slowly up and down it making the poor boy shiver as April looked on with growing anticipation. Despite any apprehension she might have been feeling, she was, in fact, looking forward to sucking on her first cock.

April looked up making eye contact with her brother before snaking her tongue out and circling the head of his cock. Michael let out a soft moan as her tongue flickered at the sensitive underside of his cock while Suzan held it up for her. Flickering her tongue back and forth, and then all around, she continued to tease him before Suzan spoke firmly to her, "Enough with the teasing little girl. Now close your eyes and open your mouth big and wide."

"Yes, Mommy," April responded with butterflies fluttering in her stomach.

Feeling his hardness slip into her mouth, she commenced to suck on his cock, taking him inch by slow inch deeper into her mouth. Listening to her mother's whispered commands, April took as much of his manhood into her mouth as she could before letting it slide out. She ran her lips tenderly along his shaft before taking him once again inside the warm inner depths of her mouth.

After her mouth was filled with his cock, she loosened her lips and used the flat side of her tongue to lick him just as Suzan reached down and tenderly cupped his balls in her hand.

Michael let out a long moan as his knees begin to tremble. April let his cock slip out of her mouth once more as she looked up at Michael with a sly smile. "You like that big brother, what I am doing?"

Michael nodded his head yes as her mother stroked April's hair.

"You are doing so good. I think he was about ready to come there for a minute. Now you think you can take even more of his huge cock into your sweet little mouth baby."

"Yes, Mommy . . . I'll try."

"Good girl," Suzan cooed as she used one hand tucked under April's jaw tilting it upward while she used the other wrapped around her son's cock to guide it into her waiting mouth.

April swallowed Michael's cock until she had over half of the monster in her mouth. Suzan now used her hand to control the action as she pulled, and then pushed April's mouth forward with a guiding hand wrapped around her ponytail.

"That's it baby, suck on it. Take it . . . faster honey . . . faster."

April moaned loudly as her mouth moved up and down the shaft of Michael's cock. She worked her tongue in a zig zag fashion sliding it along the shaft making him shudder.

"Oh God honey I think he is ready to explode. Suck on him faster."

April obeyed moving her mouth up and down faster and faster taking more of him deeper into her mouth.

Suzan looked up at Michael and smiled sweetly. "Go on honey. Come in your baby sister's mouth. She wants it so badly." She dropped her voice to a sultry whisper as she brought her hand up again cupping his testicles. "Come in her mouth, Please sweetie . . . for Mommy."

April, in her eagerness to please, took too much of him. Her gag reflex kicked in when she felt his cock tickle the back of her throat. She instinctively pulled her mouth back and just as his cock slipped from her lips it exploded shooting out a geyser of cum.

For the second time on this auspicious night, April took a load of cum to her face. It stickiness coated her lips and cheek as Suzan hurriedly brought her mouth down. Suzan made short work of her son's cum as she licked and kissed April's lips and cheeks until they were nice and clean.

"Now that was fun huh . . . right guys?" Suzan crowed happily as she climbed to her feet.

Some three hours later

It was Suzan's idea for the three of them to sleep together in her bed. Naked. She was slumbering peacefully nestled in between her loving children when she felt herself being shaken gently. Slowly she awoke. Was it all a mad dream?

No. God no. Michael was in bed next to her propped up on his elbow while April mumbled something in her sleep and turned over.

"What is it honey?" she asked blinking at him.

His answer both surprised and thrilled her.

After a pause he replied, "Baby sister, April . . . still . . . virgin."

"Hmm, indeed she is honey. Do you wanna do something about that? Do you wanna fuck your baby sister?" Suzan was fully awake now as she reached over and carefully ran her fingers through the sleeping April's blond tresses.

He answered yes—without his usual hesitation-- obviously excited by the possibility.

Suzan carefully crawled out of the bed not wanting to disturb her sleeping daughter—just not yet anyways.

She went to the bathroom and from her medicine cabinet removed the bottle of lube and gathered up a half dozen candles, along with grabbing a small vibrator from her late husband's black bag. After making her way carefully across the dark bedroom, she placed three candles on each of the night stands flanking her bed and then lit them.

After slipping back into bed, making sure not to disturb her daughter, she turned to Michael and smiled. Pulling back the heavy blanket and then the sheet covering his naked body she peered underneath. His cock was nice and hard.

"Hmm, I guess you are excited about doing your baby sister huh, honey?"

He smiled and nodded his head yes as she dropped the blanket and sheet back in place. Dropping her voice to a low whisper she told him, "You have to control yourself Michael. You can't fuck her so hard like me. She is going to be nice and tight and you have to go real slow and be patient so you don't hurt her. You understand?"

Again he nodded his head yes.

"You need to help me get her ready. Move around to the other side of the bed so she is in between us, but go nice and slow so you don't wake her up just yet."

Michael moved nimbly around to the other side of the bed and then slipped back under the covers before awaiting further instructions while Suzan snuggled up close to April slipping in arm around her.

Assuming a spooning position, she pulled her daughter into her tight embrace. April mumbled as Suzan started nuzzling her neck while gently fondling her boobs. Reaching out she pulled Michael's hands up to his sister's chest. "Here you play with her boobies too hon, nice and gentle though."

April, always such a deep sleeper, was slowly coming awake from the soft attentions of both her mom and brother. At first, she felt she must be dreaming as she felt not one, but two sets of hands fondling her tits tenderly. A tongue dipping into her ear sent shivers up and down her spine just as she felt another set of lips kissing her forehead lovingly.

"I . . . must . . . be dreaming," she mumbled still half asleep and not sure if this was truly happening or was it another one of her naughty dreams?

Suzan brought her mouth to April's ear. "Yes . . . It's just another naughty dream baby. Shut your eyes and go back to sleep."

Moving ever so slowly, they carefully maneuvered April onto her back. Suzan pulled the blanket back leaving just the sheet to cover April's nakedness. They took turns giving her a series of passionate French kisses while both of them tenderly kneaded her tits after which Suzan's mouth slipped down followed quickly by Michael's.

Suzan pulled the sheet down just enough to reveal her daughter's tits as April let out a long gentle sigh when she felt each of boobs being given a luxurious tongue bath by her mother and brother. Dipping one hand under the sheet, Suzan found a willing April's legs readily spread.

She started by caressing the outer lips of her daughter's virgin pussy with a pair of probing fingers before making her way around to her clit as Michael continued to lap at his sister's fully erect nipples with a gentle and tender precision that seemed to totally defy who he was.

Suzan alternated between rubbing April's clit and carefully pushing one finger up and inside of her. Wanting her young daughter to get used to being penetrated she added a second finger to the mix.

Pulling down the sheet to April's waist, Suzan lowered her mouth to her daughter's mid-section and started a slow descent down with her tongue constantly darting in and out. Finally, she ducked her head under the sheet and reached a quivering April's lush virgin valley and commenced with a tender assault.

Suzan licked, kissed and nibbled her way all around while carefully avoiding April's clit. Her daughter's only reaction was a soft exhalation when her mother's tongue finally flickered across the folds of her moist pussy and found the nub of her clit just as Michael brought his mouth up engaging his sister in another passionate series of French kisses.

As Michael's tongue zipped in and out of April's mouth, Suzan ramped up her attack on her daughter's tight cunt. Her mom's knowing tongue soon had April twisting and turning with pleasure as she writhed under the sheet.

A few more dips and swirls of her tongue, causing April to moan loudly, convinced Suzan it was time. Again, ever so carefully, they turned her, this time, onto her tummy.

Suzan rose to her knees. She quickly lavished Michael's hard cock with a princely sum of lube before doing the same to her daughter's pussy.

"Rise up to your knees honey," she told Michael just as she finished rubbing the last of lube all over April's snatch.

It was time. With some gentle prodding, Suzan and Michael lifted April up so she was balanced on her knees and elbows.

Michael was breathing heavily as he watched his sister's exquisite ass rise up into the air presenting itself in all its glorious beauty to him.

Suzan worked feverishly stroking Michael's cock until it quivered with hardness. Holding onto it she moved it slowly toward her daughter's moist opening.

"Remember Mikey, nice and gentle."

He nodded his head in agreement just as his eight inches reached the doorstep to his sister's heavenly pussy. Suzan, ever so slowly, ever so tenderly, guided his cock in as April let out a small whimper.

"Go slow Mikey. Listen to your mother now," she whispered to him before moving around so she could cradle her daughter's head against her ample bosom.

"Ohhh God, Mommy . . . Mommy," April whined softly as Michael carefully pushed himself deeper inside his sister, inch by inch, while using his hands to caress her breasts.

Suzan stroked April's hair as she finally opened her eyes up and looked at her mother. They were glazed over as Michael grunted softly while gripping her hips and working himself in and out, in and out, going nice and slow and gentle per his mother's instructions.

"We both love you so much, baby girl," Suzan cooed at her daughter before lowering her lips to shower her with dozens of tender kisses.

Michael rocked into his sister carefully picking up the pace just a bit. He was getting overly excited listening to his little sister moan with pleasure.

"He is starting to lose control baby. It's going to be a bit harder now. Here let me cradle your face in between my tits. Suck on them as Mikey begins to make love to you a bit harder."

April opened her mouth to moan as Michael pushed into her harder. Her mouth filled with her mommy's tit flesh forcing her desperate moan to be cut off. Suzan stroked her hair daughter's hair cooing to her softly again.

"That's it suck on Mommy's tits while your big brother makes love to you baby girl. Go on." Suzan reached around finding April's clit. Stroking it softly she offered some sage advice to her son.

"Don't worry about trying to make her come baby. Get yours and quickly. I will finish her off for you," she told him as she reached over and grabbed the small vibrator off the nightstand.

Michael grunted heavily as he allowed himself two or three mighty thrusts with his huge cock making poor April quiver and quake before he exploded deep inside of her.

Suzan quickly moved around replacing Michael behind her daughter. She wasted no time in pulling a teary eyed April down and onto her back before burying her face between her legs as she brought the humming vibrator into action.

Suzan danced her tongue up and down her daughter's pussy as, this time, Michael was the one cradling April and showering her with kisses.

The mother's experienced tongue found her daughter's clit just as she pushed the humming vibrator deeper into her. April began to buck wildly from the dual attentions she was receiving down there.

It did not take long for things to reach their climax. Her breathe was coming in short pants, her heart racing, as a tremendously powerful orgasm washed over April.

Michael, looking down at his trembling sister, lowered his mouth to her ear and whispered in that slow halting voice of his, "Michael . . . love . . . April."

Suzan, still smacking her lips from tasty treat she just finished, snuggled down between them. "And Mommy loves you both."

As the kids snuggled up to her under the warm blankets on this cold October Halloween night, in an ironic twist, Michael's large knife, so much his security blanket throughout the night's ordeal, was nowhere to be found.

It was a fitful resolution of the night's events—the knife forgotten and love found.

1...345678