The Seduction of Michael Meyers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

April looked at her mother in the tub. The water level reached to just below Suzan's prodigious breasts which was nearly perfect for what April was planning.

"Ready to begin, Michael," April sang out happily. He nodded his head. April paused and after taking a couple sips of her champagne she handed it to Michael.

"Here drink a little and then we will get started."

Michael obeyed his sister and took a couple small sips as April giggled in anticipation of what she was about to do. "The way you spanked me mother deserves a bit of payback and . . . as they say revenge is a dish best served cold."

Again Suzan heard the faucet in the tub turn on, but this time the sound was different as the water was not splashing down into the tub. What the hell is she up to? Suzan wondered.

April earlier had retrieved a blue plastic pitcher from under the sink. Suzan sometimes used the pitcher to splash water down her back when she bathed. Her daughter now had it under the faucet catching the water spilling out . . . the cold water that is.

"Michael get back in the tub and sit behind her sweetie. I will let you have the honor of going first."

Suzan heard Michael getting back into the tub and then positioning himself behind her. April sat the pitcher down on the tile surrounding the tub as she said, "Wait until I get in and get comfortable too, Mikey."

Everything was set. April sat in front of her mother with a wicked look on her face as she nodded at him to commence with their fiendish plot.

Suzan felt a soapy wash cloth sliding over her shoulders as Michael slowly washed her neck and shoulders and then down her back.

"You have my permission to speak Mother. What are you thinking?"

"Hmm, only . . . ahh, if this is your revenge . . . having Michael wash me up, you need to work on your revenge game sweetie."

"Oh really." April replied smugly. "Is she ready to be rinsed off, Mikey?"

He nodded his head with a smile. Reaching to his side he grabbed the pitcher of water.

Michael brought the pitcher up and over the middle of his mom's back and then tipped it downward spilling the cold water all over Suzan's back and across her shoulders.

Suzan let out a loud shriek, "Oh My God . . . that is so cold." Then came another stinging slap--this one a bit harder. "You shall suffer your punishment in silence, bitch."

April peered around looking at her mother's back. "I still see some soapy residue on her back, and a bit up here on her neck, Mikey. Better fill up another pitcher."

The water was on again. This time, knowing what was about to happen only made things worse. Suzan squirmed wondering just how many pitchers of cold water it was going to take to get her rinsed off to April's satisfaction.

This time Michael did not dump the water on her all at once, but moved it slowly back and forth across her neck, back and shoulders. Suzan tried to escape from the coldness by sinking down in the tub, longing for the warm water covering her lower body.

Another stinging slap. "Don't you dare! Sit up straight your craven whore." It was an expression, craven whore, April heard her father use many times during his sermons. She giggled thinking, if only he could see his family now.

Suzan obeyed, knowing to do otherwise would invite further troubles. Suzan was shivering noticeably by the time Michael finished pouring the balance of the cold water on her.

"Oh look at poor Mommy, Michael. She looks really cold. Maybe another glass of champagne will warm her up."

"Please I have had enough already," Suzan said half expecting to be slapped again.

Instead of a slap she felt April run a finger along her cheek nicely. "I will tell you when you have had enough, Mother." Her voice was soft and sweet which was in direct contrast to what she was planning on doing next.

"Can you grab the champagne bottle out of the bucket Michael and hand it to me."

Michael obeyed handing his sister the bottle of champagne. "Now mother you shall drink straight from the bottle and keep drinking until I say stop. Understand."

"Yes, but--" There it was. Yet another hard slap across her face-- the hardest yet.

"You shall not protest but obey!" April snapped at her. "Now drink as both me and Mikey want to see Mommy really, really drunk."

Suzan felt the bottle being pressed to her lips and then the cold champagne being spilled into her mouth. She drank as much as she could-- three large swallows-- but April was not stopping. Finally, after another half swallow, Suzan coughed and twisted her head away.

"Hmm, not bad, but I didn't say stop. I still wanted you to drink more."

"I . . . I can't please, honey, no more."

April was about to show mercy and set the bottle aside when a very wicked idea hit her. The bottle of champagne was ice cold sitting like it was in the ice filled bucket for quite some time.

"Michael, hold her up. Don't let her sink down in the water."

April held the bottle of champagne out toward her mom's chest, and then without warning, pressed the lower part of the bottle, the part sub merged in the ice, in between her mom's large boobs.

Suzan let out a small yelp as she instinctually struggled to sink down into the warm water. Michael held her fast with this strong hands making sinking down an impossibility.

April, giggling like a naughty school girl, rolled the bottle back and forth over each of her mom's tits mashing them against the bottle's icy coldness.

Suzan could do no more than try to shrink back under the warm water again which proven to be impossible when Michael thrust his body against her pushing her forward.

Suzan begged for mercy. "Please honey, I will drink more. Come on . . . I am thirsty. Please stop."

"Fine. I will allow you to drink some more but you better drink until I say stop."

"I will, I will," Suzan cried out.

While her spirit may have been willing, her body was not. Suzan drank, if anything, a bit less this time before pulling away and suppressing yet another cough. Her mind was reeling wondering what her punishment might be now.

"I thought you said you were thirsty."

"I was . . . I mean I am but . . ."

"Shh, Mommy." Instead of a stinging slap to silence her this time April put a soft finger to her lips.

"Maybe you are thirsty still, Mommy. Let's find out. Michael, honey, arch her back, high out of the water. I wanna see those big boobies of hers reaching for the ceiling."

Michael obeyed-- it was easy as Suzan put up no resistance. Instead, she did her best to help comply with her daughter's wishes thrusting her chest up.

April again giggled as she brought the bottle of champagne up and over her mom's boobs. She slowly tipped it forward until the champagne came splashing out and over her mom's tits.

Suzan let out a series of yelps trying to squirm out of Michael's grasp. The champagne was much colder than the water previously spilled all over her as it splashed down on, first, one of her breasts, and then the other.

Finally, came the finishing touch as April hovered the bottle directly over one of her nipples before tipping it forward. A small stream of the icy cold champagne spilled out landing directly on Suzan's already painfully erect nipple . . . and then the other nipple was given the same treatment. It was torture mixed with bliss all at once.

Michael loosened his grip around her waist allowing Suzan to sink back down into a sitting position while April placed the bottle of champagne back inside the bucket.

Turning to her brother she announced loudly, "Well, now that Mommy's big tits have been given a nice champagne bath we had better wash them off before the champagne dries and makes them all sticky. But first, Mikey can you turn the faucet on and make the water warm as I hold our washcloths under the faucet."

After adding some soap to the both of them the kids both picked an arm and ran the warm washcloths up and down slowly, before moving around to Suzan's back.

Not surprising the little bitch would want to tease me like that, Suzan mused before April started to speak to her.

"Mommy, if you don't mind, I am going to be the one to wash your tits up while Michael sits and watches. And then as you recall you promised him some play time in the tub. I think you better tell him he will still be getting his play time. He needs your reassurance."

Suzan turned to Michael and making her voice as sweet as possible she whispered to him. "Michael, sweetie, do you want to play with Mommy after your little sister is done washing my boobies. Would you like that?"

Deciding she needed to say more, she took a chance and told him a little white lie-- hoping April would play along.

"You know it was my idea to have April put these shackles on me. I wanted to be totally helpless around you just so you could see how much I really trust you baby. I mean with me blindfolded and restrained you could do pretty much anything you wanted to me. Now doesn't that sound like fun?"

"Yes . . . fun," he replied softly.

"See I told you, Mommy," April chimed in, "Mikey is just an innocent little boy who wants to play with his mommy in the tub. Now what could be sweeter than that?"

"Nothing I would think," Suzan replied. Despite the cold torture, she was actually kind of enjoying being the center of all their attentions.

"Ready Mommy, for your little girl to wash your boobies?"

"Oh yes, sweetheart and I . . . I really think you should take your time and get them nice and clean and warmed up after their cold champagne bath."

Suzan let out a gentle sigh as she felt April carefully apply two steaming hot wash clothes to her frigid boobs. April, just as she suggested, took her sweet time washing her mom's tits. Suzan was in heaven feeling the warming effects of the wash clothes sliding all around her tits. So much so she did not take heed to the water being turned on again inside the tub.

April, hoping Michael had followed her instructions exactly, waved her hand for him to come nearer and bring the champagne bucket.

It looked perfect. The bucket was almost filled to the brim with cold water and large floating ice cubes. April motioned for him to set the bucket down within easy reach.

April circled her mom's breasts with each wash cloth, taking the time to throw in some soft, gentle squeezes making Suzan sigh with pleasure. She simply loved having her boobies pampered so sweetly but unfortunately the sweetness was about to come to an abrupt end.

"OK nice and clean." April announced. "Now all we have to do is rinse them off and then it will be Michael's playtime. Mikey would you be a doll and turn the faucet on to warm."

Suzan first heard, then felt the warm water splashing down into the tub. She let out a sigh of relief making the assumption she would not find herself being subjected to another cold water rinse.

April turned around and picked up the ice bucket ever so carefully so as to not make any noise. Whispering to her mom, she said, "Don't worry this time when I rinse you off the water . . ." She positioned herself on the edge of the tub while carefully tilting the bucket directly over her mother's tits. As the cold water came splashing out and over Suzan's tits her daughter happily finished her sentence. "Won't be cold but freezing."

Suzan let out a surprised shriek, "You little bitch. Oh Jesus that is cold."

Again she tried to sink down into the warm water of the tub, but Michael slid down behind her gripping her around the waist once more. There would be no escape.

April only giggled at her mother's anger. The feeling of being in total control was intoxicating and was making her cold and hard. She titled the bucket back stopping the flow of the icy cold water. The bucket was still nearly half full.

Suzan was furious as she struggled against Michael. She wanted out of the tub. "April that is enough. You release me now, you hear me or so help me God I will--" Her impassioned plea was cut short as during her mother's tirade April was not at all listening but instead was busy retrieving a ball gag out of the black bag of toys.

"Oh shut up bitch." April said coldly as she shoved the red ball part of the gag into her mom's mouth just as Michael reached up and held his mom's head still so April could quickly secure the harness.

Knowing her situation was hopeless, Suzan suddenly went limp resigning herself to her fate.

With the task of shutting her whiny mother up, April turned her attention to the champagne bucket. In preparation for her final act of her revenge, she fished several of the large ice cubes floating in the water out and placed them in the empty champagne flutes.

"Now Michael hold her tight as I still see quite a bit of soapy residue on those tits of hers."

Suzan steeled her nerves as the cold water once again came splashing down on her tits. Unlike last time when the water came splashing down on her quickly, this time Suzan experienced a very deliberate attack.

Instead a waterfall of cold water, Suzan instead was doused with a slow, steady stream of the icy cold water. April, smiling wickedly, concentrated on directing the flow of water onto each of her mother's nipples as she a patiently moved the bucket back and forth over her mom's chest.

Suzan tried to squirm away, but Michael held her tight pressing the full weight of his body against her from behind not allowing her to move at all.

The stream slowly was reduced to a trickle while still concentrated mainly on her fully erect nipples. Poor Suzan's nipples ached from the coldness and then things actually got worse as she heard April tell Michael, "I am empty Mikey. Turn on the faucet to cold and refill the bucket."

If only Suzan could have talked-- oh how she would have begged for mercy as she heard the water being turned on once again.

Suzan jerked, jiggling her tits mightily when April, holding a pair of large ice cubes, pressed them up against her mom's boobs. Working the ice cubes all over her boobs in large circles, April slowly brought them to the crest of her mom's mighty mountains, concentrating the ice cubes coldness on her painfully erect nipples.

April snickered as she watched her mom try in vain to twist away from the ice cubes. And then Michael, following a nod from his sister, tilted the ice bucket filled with cold water over his mom's shoulder and slowly poured another mighty torrent of cold water onto her tits.

Suzan jerked and twisted again as she tried to escape the coldness. It availed her nothing as did her useless moaning against the ball gag. Maybe the worst part was how Michael earlier, after he had filled the ice bucket up with cold water, turned the hot water on.

Delicious warm water filled the bath tub cocooning the lower part of Suzan's body in warm water, while the upper part of her body suffered an icy punishment. The contrast was unspeakably sweet and horrific all at once.

By the time the frigid assault was over, it lasted all of maybe two minutes but to Suzan it seemed like forever, her poor tits felt like blocks of ice.

A self-satisfied April now turned sweet. She snuggled up close to her mom as she dropped her hands down into the warm bath water, while bringing her mouth up to her mother's ear and whispering, "Oh poor, poor Mommy. Are those big boobs of yours so cold."

Suzan responded by ardently shaking her head yes.

"Do you want your babies to warm them up for you?"

Again, Suzan shook her head yes emphatically.

April found Michael hands under the water. Guiding his hands up to his mom's tits, April whispered, "It's playtime Mikey."

April pushed her brother's hands firmly up and onto his mom's cold tits. Suzan let out a soft muffled moan as her head lolled back while her son began to gently fondle her tits with his warm hands.

April turned, reaching outside the tub to her nearby bag of goodies. She fumbled around inside the bag for a moment before she found a toy that looked interesting.

It was such a wonderful feeling having her tits warmed up so lovingly by her son's rough hands leaving Suzan to pray her beloved children were not just teasing her again.

With a boyish curiosity, Michael leaned around and stared at his mom's tits as he flicked at her nipples with his thumbs. He liked the way this made her moan and squirm against her restraints. He did it again and again, just as the loud hum of April's new toy started up.

April slipped the eight inch waterproof vibrator under the water guiding it slowing toward her mother's open thighs which Suzan spread wider with anticipation. She paused the vibrator just long enough to tickle her mom's inner thighs. "Mommy wants this huh. I bet if she could talk she would be begging for me to shove it in her fucking pussy."

April received her answer in the form of a series of loud muffled sounds coming from her mother. She took this as an explicit . . . "Yes, I want to be fucked by that humming underwater monster."

Just as Michael begin to cup her mother's tits in his hands, jiggly them all around and playing with them like a child with a new found favorite toy, April slowly pushed the humming vibrator up and inside her mom's pussy.

Suzan jerked feeling her cunt being deliciously invaded by the toy. When she let out a loud moan-- muffled by the ball gag-- it told her daughter all she needed to know.

April moved closer as she reached out and begin to stroke her mother's face softly with one finger while working the pink toy in and out of her cunt.

"Hmm, that feels good huh, Mommy," she cooed at her. "Oh I bet it does." Then with a flick of her thumb she pushed the speed control button making the vibrator hum louder.

Suzan jerked again in response to the increased speed. She felt the onslaught of a powerful orgasm speeding toward her just as Michael continued to juggle her tits in his hands.

April flicked the switch again kicking the toy into its highest gear.

Feeling the vibrator being worked into her pussy slowly, and then faster as it began to hum with a loud intensity, quickly pushed Suzan to the edge.

It soon became all too much. As Michael's eager mouth suckled on her tits she began to shake all over. Her muffled moans against the ball gag became louder still as she whipped her head around in a frenzy.

Unable to see, unable to move her arms, unable to speak, all that was denied her seemed to focus her body's energy directly between her legs. Suzan bucked wildly, coming with such intensity if she would not have been sandwiched between her loving children she might have toppled over in the tub.

April was finally satisfied as she quickly removed the ball gag and smiled at her mother.

"Oh God, oh God, oh God, that was so intense," Suzan muttered. "I never . . . never came so hard."

April smirked at her as she found the key to unlock the shackles.

"So it was good?" she asked coyly before reaching around and undoing the shackles.

Michael and April both helped her out of the tub. After Michael slipped his boxers back on, and the girls wrapped towels around their naked bodies, Suzan finally spoke to her daughter as they headed out to the bedroom. "I don't know if I should thank you or smack you, sweetheart."

"Don't worry Mom, you will figure it out. So what is next on the agenda?" she asked obviously immensely satisfied with herself.

"Let's all sit down on the bed here and talk about it," Suzan replied. This little bathtub adventure of theirs most assuredly let the genie out of the bottle. Now, how things would end might be anyone's guess.

Looking at her daughter as she sat down on the edge of the bed, pushing herself up against Michael, Suzan found a wholly wicked plan forming in her mind, but would they be willing to go along with it?

"You know kids, I feel kind of bad."

"About what."

1...345678