The Seduction of Michael Meyers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michael obeyed moving next to April. Suzan stretching out to the shower caddy hanging down from the bath's faucet, was just able to reach the body lotion she kept there.

"Tell you what baby," Suzan whispered running her fingers through April's hair, "that cute little ass of yours is looking kind of red. I think maybe a short break is required before we resume the rest of your punishment."

"Yes, Mommy," April sniveled.

"Since you have endured your punishment so well up to now, I will very graciously rub some of my body lotion on your butt. It will help take some of the soreness away."

"OK," April replied.

"Michael, honey, would you like to help rub the lotion on her cute little behind?"

Michael looked at April, staring directly at her butt, and nodded his head emphatically yes.

Still stroking her hair softly, Suzan cooed to her daughter, "You don't mind do you honey?"

"No, of course not, Mommy."

"OK, good, then you just relax, lay your head back down on the towel, and close your eyes while me and your brother pamper that sore little butt of yours."

April felt a substantial amount of the cool lotion being squirted on her butt before feeling her mom's soft hands spreading it around. After the harsh spanking the pampering her butt was receiving felt heavenly.

When Michael joined in, his rough hands presenting a nice contrast to her mom's silky smooth hands, it only increased the raw sexual tension slowly building between the three of them.

April felt herself squirming involuntarily in her mom's lap as her brother kneaded her ass firmly while her mother dipped one of her fingers down and in-between her legs. She could barely contain her excitement as her mother whispered, "Go on honey, and spread your legs just a bit more for Mommy."

April complied feeling her mom's dancing fingers slide along her inner thighs as her brother continued to rub his hands lovingly all over her ass. April let out a soft sigh as her mom's fingertips, again and again, just barely stroked along the opening of her wet pussy.

Writhing all over her mom's lap, April started to lose control. Realizing what was happening, Suzan quickly removed her teasing fingers back from between her daughter's legs leaving poor April wanting more.

But April was not the only one squirming as she glanced over at Michael in time to observe him fidgeting something awful as he sat on the tile. His cock looked as big as a house and as hard as a brick wall.

Suzan brought her hands together in a loud clap startling the both of them. "Enough! Playtime is over children. Michael, put your hands back in your lap and you, April, stop your fidgeting all over mommy's lap and prepare for some more spanks. This time I will relieve you of the burden of counting so you can just focus on your punishment and Michael, honey, you are going to join in on spanking your baby sister's pretty little ass."

There was a mean sting on April's ass as her brother brought his rough hand down three times in rapid succession on her bare behind, followed quickly by three lighter slaps from her mother. The twin set of blows left April whimpering for more.

She had a deep ache in her flesh as her lithe ass absorbed the full force of their punishment. She involuntarily thrust her pelvis down with each blow grinding herself against her mom's naked lap.

And then things got really interesting. "Mikey, you keep up the spanking now by yourself while your mother is going to concentrate on doing a little something else."

It didn't take long for April to figure out what that "something else" was as her mother forcefully spread her daughter's legs wider.

Michael spread his spanking around alternating between his sister's delicious ass cheeks while allowing the occasional blow to land near the juncture between her thighs. Those were the ones April liked best especially as her mom's fingers were once again dancing at the doorstep of her virgin pussy.

With each wicked blow, pain roared through her body, making her nipples throb and her cunt clench in sympathy with the blows, especially as she felt her mother's index finger slide carefully up and inside of her.

"Jesus, you are a tight little bitch aren't you baby girl," Suzan hissed at her as she started to wriggle her index finger inside her daughter's snatch box. By now, the blows April had already received was well beyond the allotted "ten more" but, of course, no one seemed to be counting anymore.

April, moaning with unabashed pleasure, ground her pussy down against her mom's thigh as Michael continued to reign blows down on her ass in conjunction with Suzan working her finger in and out of her daughter's pussy.

The spanking was pure torture for young April-- both delicious and wicked when Suzan added the final piece to the fun and games. She reached out and grabbed April's wrist pulling it up as she whispered in her ear. "Your brother is all worked up now. You have to take care of him baby. Hold your palm out."

April obeyed immediately presenting her palm to her mother. The spanking was over—if only for the moment-- and the real fun was just about to begin. Smiling at her daughter, Suzan picked up the bottle of liquid soap as she leaned over whispering something to Michael. Again, April felt a generous amount of the soap being squirted on the palm of her hand.

Opening her eyes, April blinked them several times before twisting her head around and receiving a shocking surprise. Just mere inches from her face, throbbing, was her brother's enormous erection.

Suzan nudged April's hand toward his cock as she said quietly, "You know what you need to do, sweetie."

April lifted herself up on her elbows before wrapping her soapy hand around Michael's cock as Suzan spoke soft words of encouragement to the both of them. "Lean back and relax Mikey and let your pretty little sister take care of you now."

He obeyed as he let out a half grunt, half sigh, as April began to move her hand up and down his incredibly hard shaft. Her initial fear of touching him was replaced by something darker—lust. She liked the way his big hard cock felt in her hand; liked the way she was making him squirm and whimper.

The feeling of control she exercised over him was intoxicating; her soapy hand slid easily up and down his hard rod causing him to whimper even more as Suzan cradled his head against her shoulder.

And then the spanking started up again. This time without mercy as Suzan started giving her ass the hardest whacks yet. April winced with every blow thrusting her hips down again and again. Suzan smiled wickedly as she felt April grinding her pussy against her fleshly thigh as she slapped at her ass.

April could feel her juices sliding past her cunt lips and onto her mom's thighs as she gyrated her pussy down. April sensed her first true orgasm was about to come rushing home. Inspired, she worked her hand up and down, faster and faster, on her brother's throbbing member.

April was in awe; she couldn't believe it; she was going to come, just from the combined efforts of the spanking and being fingered all at once. The next few seconds would be burned in her memory forever.

As April started to climax, her young body beginning to shake all over, her head dropped as her grip loosened around her brother's erection. Suzan quickly intervened, wrapping one hand around her daughter's hand, forcing it up and down, faster and faster on her son's cock, while twisting her other hand in April's hair, forcing her head back up.

Suzan, feeling naughty, pushed April's face forward so it was mere inches from the tip of her brother's penis. "Close your eyes baby," she whispered just in time.

Michael let out a loud grunt just as the full effects of April's orgasm was rolling over her making her quiver. Bare seconds after closing her eyes, April felt a cascade of hot cum hit her face as her mother whispered, "Oh that's it . . . both of you come for Mommy."

Seeing the cum come gushing out of the tip of her son's penis, landing in her daughter's pretty blonde hair, and then dripping on down to one cheek, Suzan started to giggle as she whispered, "Oh yeah, that is naughty."

Michael was panting as his mother pulled him next to her. He closed his eyes, letting his head slump onto her shoulder. April, still shaking, slowly rose up to a sitting position.

Suzan put a comforting arm around her daughter squeezing her close to her naked body and then proceeded to carefully lick her son's cum off the side of her face.

Act I of the night's drama was concluded. Could Act II, if there was destined to be one, be any more depraved.

Suzan climbed out of the tub wrapping a towel around her naked body. "Guys, I need to go the bathroom. I will use the one in the hallway. Will you be alright here alone for a minute?" Glancing at her daughter she added, "I think maybe you should go with me?"

Suzan was still not sure if Michael, his knife was still right there, was to be fully trusted. Then the unexpected happened giving Suzan serious pause. Michael reached out and squeezed April's hand softly—tenderly even —as he whispered, "Please, don't go."

His eyes were now open—staring at her. They looked big and brown and . . . innocent. Reaching up, he delicately stroked his sister's face as he again spoke, mouthing a single word, barely audible, "Please?"

"Mom, he is talking."

"Yes, I hear. That is sweet. I guess maybe you will be alright after all."

"Yes, I think so." April said giving her big brother a warm smile.

Suzan was just leaving the bathroom when April called out to her. "Mom, let's celebrate. His home-coming and mine. Do we have champagne still?"

It was not lost on Suzan how her daughter emphasized the second half of the word "homecoming" with a smile, and now she wanted champagne. Apparently, April was very much OK with what just happened between the three of them.

"Sure, why not. I mean if you think it's a good idea," Suzan replied half-heartedly. She was not sure if getting drunk at this point was such a bright idea.

"What, you don't think it's a good idea? I can tell by the tone of your voice you don't. Come on Mom, Michael deserves to celebrate a bit . . . it's been a really good day for him, don't you think?"

Suzan watched as April slipped a hand around her brother's shoulder. She was really warming up to him. Maybe the impromptu spanking of her daughter and the subsequent fireworks was already paying dividends.

"Fine, I will get the champagne, hon," she told them while noticing Michael seemed to be looking at her with a sad expression.

As soon as Suzan left April was whispering in her brother's ear. She was making plans; plotting, if you will, against her mother.

"I will be right back, Michael. I just have to get something." April told him after she outlined her scheme to him. Slipping on her mother's robe April rushed out of the bathroom.

Shortly after Michael was put away in the institution Samuel turned his son's bedroom into an office for himself. He gave both his wife and daughter a stern warning they should not snoop around in his private space. It was a warning April heeded until just last week when she did some poking around in his office after she spied him taking a large black bag inside.

Finding the bag buried on an upper shelf deep inside the closet, April opened it. The gold mine of kink she discovered excited her budding sex drive. Hurrying to the office, she retrieved the bag and headed back to the bathroom.

A minute or so later, Suzan, humming softly to herself, entered the bedroom carrying a bottle of champagne stuffed inside a silver bucket filled with ice, along with a pair of champagne flutes.

Her son and daughter were sitting on the edge of the tub, huddled together, giggling and whispering to each other, as Suzan entered the bathroom. Michael, with a towel draped over his crotch, seemed quite at ease with his little sister Suzan observed as she sat the champagne bucket down on the bathroom counter.

"You two are playing nicely I see," Suzan said cheerfully as she filled both of the flutes up with champagne.

"I only have two flutes for the champagne so you are going to have to share. Probably a good idea anyways as Michael, I think, should probably not drink too much."

"Oh I don't mind sharing with Michael. Besides the champagne is not all we are planning on sharing is it Mikey?"

Michael smiled in response while saying nothing.

"Oh yeah, and just what else are you two planning on sharing."

"Secret," April replied with a mischievous smile.

"Well fine, if you don't wanna tell me be that way."

"Mom, don't get all pissy. Should we tell her Michael?" April said with a wicked grin while throwing him a wink.

Michael nodded his head yes as Suzan looked on bemused. When neither of them said nothing Suzan finally said, "Well, are you going to tell me or not?"

"Go ahead and tell her Michael," April said. "What are we planning on sharing?"

"Mommy," he answered softly.

"And just where are we planning on sharing her at?" April prompted him.

In a slow and halting voice while staring directly at his mother Michael answered his sister's question. "In . . . the . . . bathtub."

"Really, because I was thinking we would go downstairs to the den and hang out there."

"But Mom, you heard him. We was really looking forward to celebrating with our champagne in the tub together."

"Is that what Michael wants?"

Instead of answering Michael slowly turned and twisted the knob on the tub's faucet. Fresh warm water came pouring into the tub giving Suzan her answer which April only doubled down on when she added, "What I really think he wants is to have a little playtime with Mommy in the tub."

"Playtime in the tub with Mommy. Well, now that does sound tempting." Suzan got to her feet and crossed the room to the counter. "I guess I better bring our champagne over to the tub then."

"Does that mean you are OK with it?"

"How could I say no?"

"Wait, Mom, before we get in the tub there is one little problem I have to tell you about . . . out in the bedroom though."

Outside in the bedroom they sat on the bed and talked. "You really upset Michael and hurt his feelings, Mom. He caught on how you didn't want to leave me alone with him. He thinks you don't trust him because what he did to dad but honestly I am glad he came back and finished the job."

"OK, OK, honestly, me too, but still . . . Can we fully trust him you think?"

"Mom, what you did for him, what we did for him, he really, really, liked that and if we keep things focused in that direction I don't think we have anything to fear."

"Yeah I can only imagine he did like what we did for him so you are probably right but, well, maybe I am a little worried about the way you are handling what happened."

"Mom, I am fine."

"Really, baby, tell me the truth. I mean what I did . . . the spanking, making you touch him like that. The way he came, all into your hair, and face . . . well, you don't think it was awful?"

"The truth is I thought it was fun. Now let's hurry up and finish talking. He shouldn't be left alone for too long."

"Yes, I know. You don't have to tell me that. Anyways, so I hurt his feelings you think? I will just apology and be sweet to him. I sure he will understand."

"Maybe, but I doubt it. What he really wants Mom, is for you to show him, prove to him that is, you totally trust him."

"How can I do that?"

"I think it will be better if I just show you what we have in mind."

"We?"

"Yes, I have an issue also, Mommy." April reached up and stroked Suzan's face lightly. "I want revenge on you for my spanking."

"Really? Revenge huh."

April smiled, "Yes, Michael wants trust. I want revenge. The question is . . . will you give your kids both what we want?"

Suzan sighed, knowing this was-- more than likely-- leading down a very dark path, but nevertheless, she felt compelled to follow it.

"Of course I will, but I wonder what exactly the two of you have in mind, sweetie?"

"Trust is about just saying yes without asking questions and I want my revenge to be a surprise so . . ." April took her mother's hand and led her back into the bathroom.

"Fine," Suzan sighed, "no questions."

Inside the bathroom she got her first surprise and it was a big one. She watched as April crouched down and pulled out a large black bag from under the lower bathroom counter cabinet.

"What is that?"

"I found it on the top shelf of the closet in Dad's office last week. I spied him trying to sneak the bag in there and was curious so I waited till he was gone and snooped around a bit."

"And you took it."

"Yes, not then I mean, just now, when you were downstairs getting the champagne. It's not like he is going to need it now."

"No I suppose he isn't. So what exactly is in there?" Suzan asked with growing curiosity.

"Toys and some other things."

April unzipped the bag. "Now, no more questions."

"Fine. No more questions," she replied just as April pulled out a pair of black iron shackles. Suzan shivered as it dawned on her just what kind of toys April was referring to. Apparently, she wrongly assumed Samuel had thrown away all their kinky toys years ago after he started preaching about the evils of sex and desire.

"Now put your hands behind your back, Mother and Mikey could you shut the water off in the tub. I think it's probably warm enough by now."

"Wait, I am not sure about this. I--"

April stepped forward cutting her mom off as she grabbed her by the arm and pulled her away to the corner of the bathroom.

"Look Mom, what better way is there to show Michael you trust him but by letting yourself go. By letting yourself be made helpless in front of him? Am I right?"

"I suppose so," Suzan replied cautiously as she gave in and put her hands behind her back.

After April snapped the shackles into place securing her mom's wrists, she reached into the black bag and pulled out a long dark sash of cloth. It turned out to be a very effective blindfold when April wrapped it around her mom's head cutting off her vision completely.

April dipped her hand in the tub. "Hmm, not yet quite warm enough. Just stand there mother and wait. We want the water to be nice and warm for you when you get in."

"How thoughtful of you honey, but I--"

There was a stinging slap across her face as April barked at her, "You will only speak when spoken to Mother. Do you understand?"

Suzan recoiled, not from the pain but from the surprise of the wholly unexpected slap. Wow, it only took one little spanking to turn my prudish daughter into a power hungry slut. The little bitch is just showing off for Michael . . . or maybe it was Michael's idea and she was just obeying him. In any event, thought Suzan, I might be in for a wild ride. She now at least understood how deadly serious her daughter was in wanting her revenge.

"In the meantime, while waiting for the tub to finish filling let's get Mommy nice and drunk. How does that sound Mikey?"

Of course he nodded his head yes.

April brought one of the flutes of champagne over to her mother. Holding to her lips she hissed at her, "Drink all of it and quickly, Mother."

Suzan obeyed without a word of protest as she downed not one, but two full glasses of champagne in quick succession.

She was swaying on her feet when April told her brother, "OK, now Michael help me get her in the tub but first let's take this towel off of her."

They carefully guided Suzan over to the top step of the tub, before April reached out and yanked the towel off her body.

"Now carefully step down and into the tub, Mom. Here let me help you."

"Is it too warm, Mother?"

"No, it's very nice actually," Suzan replied sitting down in the tub.

1...345678