The Seduction of Michael Meyers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

April resisted the urge to add—until you came home and spoiled things!

Suzan took a deep breath before reminding herself not to panic. Speaking calmly she said, "Mark, can you turn on the closet light. Please I . . . I have an offer for you. A very nice offer but you need to turn on the light, baby. Please me and your sister, we don't like the dark."

First, there was nothing, only the sound of his heavy breathing and then just as she was about to ask again he finally replied in a voice that was barely audible, "No Mark."

"Oh yes, I'm sorry you still preferred to be called Michael. So can you turn on the light . . . please Michael?"

The light clicked on giving Suzan hope that somewhere deep inside him was her son—and he would be willing to listen to her. Any relief she felt was short lived though as he advanced closer while tightly clutching the knife.

"Wait, honey . . ." Suzan stepped forward positioning her body between him and April.

He stopped and slowly started to raise his hand holding the knife. Reaching out she touched his chest, "Please, Michael, listen. You don't need that knife to get what you want."

She reached out to grab his free hand determining bold action was necessary. "But first, please, Michael, come with me out to the bedroom so we can talk."

He didn't move; his only reaction being a menacing twitching of the hand holding the knife.

"Please sweetheart, we really need to talk." Taking a chance she moved closer to him again whispering, "Please."

She let out a sigh of relief when he blinked his eyes at her and then held his free hand to her. Taking his hand, she started to lead him out of the closet.

"Mom, what about me?" April cried out.

"Relax, hon, we will be right back."

"Can't you at least untie me?"

"Oh, yeah, here." Suzan turned and untied her daughter while Michael calmly waited. "Stay here hon. Let me talk to him alone. Don't worry we won't be long," Suzan said over her shoulder after she slipped on one of her robes.

She closed the door tight as they exited the closet not wanting April to hear what she was about to tell her son and cause her to worry. "Can you be a good boy and just sit on the bed with me while we talk?"

Suzan wasn't exactly sure what she was going to say but whatever it might have been went out the window after she sat down next to him and noticed something disturbing about the large knife he was holding. First of all, it looked familiar and then it hit her.

"Michael can you hold your knife up for me please." She reached over and clicked the other lamp on nearest to them on the nightstand.

The knife was one of her own. It was the eight inch carving knife from the new set she just purchased a few months ago. More ominously it appeared to be stained—with blood.

Samuel hadn't called her at the office in the afternoon to let her know he arrived at the lake. Nor had he called her tonight to check up- as he always did; the answering machine next to her bed was quiet.

"Honey, how long have you been here at the house hanging around? Did you get here this afternoon maybe?"

He nodded yes.

"And was someone here."

Again he nodded yes.

"Your father maybe?"

Another nod yes.

"And did you . . . ahh do something to your father."

Michael said nothing; instead he looked at the knife.

"Is he still here? The garage, the backyard, somewhere else?"

He nodded his head yes as he gripped the knife tighter.

This would be her last question, and the one that would explain why Samuel had not called this afternoon, or maybe would never be calling again.

"He won't be bothering us at all. Ever again?"

Michael looked at her and mouthed a single word—never. This both thrilled and scared her all at once. "I need to talk to your sister real quick Michael. Can you just sit there and wait."

He nodded his head yes as Suzan jumped up from the bed and crossed the room to the closet. She was shaking.

As soon as she entered the closet, April demanded to know what was going on.

"Shhh, relax baby. Now you have to listen to me good and no questions. Dr. Grant called me this morning and said your brother escaped last night. I didn't tell you because I didn't want you to worry. The doctor thought I would have nothing to worry about. He was sure they would have him back in custody shortly."

"Well obviously the damn doctor was wrong," April snapped.

"Obviously, now quiet. I just learned something and you need to hear it and not freak out on me. You understand."

"Mother, I'm cool. I am not going to freak."

"Fine, well, I think your father is dead and I think Michael killed him."

April let out a small gasp. "Mom how d0--"

"Honey, I asked him and he told me. Sort of. I know this is scary, but you have to just trust me. I'm only telling you this so you understand how serious the situation is OK?"

April nodded her head without saying a word.

"I think I know how to handle this. It's going to be maybe a little wild and ahh could get a bit naughty but you have to trust me and follow my instructions . . . no matter what they are. Do you understand young lady?"

Again, April nodded her head yes.

"I will tell you something real quick that I learned a few months ago about Michael from Dr. Grant."

Facing each other, holding hands, in the quiet stillness of the closet, April listened closely as her mother told her something a bit shocking.

"Last year, I received a letter from Dr. Grant about your brother. He said he had achieved a major breakthrough in his case. He claimed to have some insight on why he attacked your father. It was to protect me and to . . . well eliminate the competition in a matter of speaking. The letter contained a lot of complex psychology stuff and I really didn't understand a lot of it, but the one point I got clearly was how Dr. Grant had come to believe Mark, once he reached a mature age, maybe developed a bit of a crush on me. And now he is here and I think deep down inside he wants something . . . and it's not to hurt us."

April looked at her mother for a long moment before quietly answering, "I think I understand."

"Just remember, Michael . . . the way he thinks, the way he processes information, is not like a normal adult man of his age. I told Dr. Grant how I believed Mark may have been messed up by your father and his whacky religious bullshit."

"I know. I have issues too because of him."

"Yes, anyways, April, what is important now is for us to get out of this thing in one piece without him hurting either one of us."

"How do we do that?' April quietly asked.

"I think what we need to do is to accept setting our morals aside for the night."

"Mom, I think I already did that. He was about to feel me up when you walked in the house and I sort of . . . encouraged him to do that. At the time I didn't know it was him, but yet . . . maybe I did somehow . . . deep down inside I mean."

"Honey, I'm sure you only did what you thought needed to be done. There is no need to explain." Suzan squeezed both her daughter's hands tight, before continuing. "I have my own theory that Mark, while he may be 22 years old now is childlike in that he will respond positively to sweetness and kindness, but not for a second can we forget he is physically a grown man and dangerous. I don't know what is going to happen but I think what I need to do, with your help, is to exploit to the fullest the weakness he feels for his mother due to the way he is attracted to me."

Suzan dropped April's hands before hugging her tight and bringing her mouth to her ear, "You must play along, hon just like you were before when he was going to feel you up in the closet. This time though it will be easier as I am going to be right here with you and now you know it's not some deranged stranger."

"No, just my deranged brother. Much better," April replied with a snort.

"Yes, well, he loves you. Don't forget that."

"OK, Mom. What do you want me to do?"

"I have an idea but I just want you to fully understand you may have to do some things, naughty things I mean, before the night is over."

April responded with a very quiet, yet firm, "Yes I know, Mom, and I am prepared."

"OK so here is the game plan. I am going to take him downstairs so he can show me what kind of mess he made of your father. I need to know for sure one way or the other. While we are downstairs I want you to . . ."

Suzan hurriedly finished whispering her instructions to April hoping she wasn't about to make a huge mistake that would endanger both their lives.

9:05 pm

Back out in the bedroom, Suzan approached Michael. "Son, can we please go downstairs and you show me what you did with your father."

After his usual pause Michael slowly nodded his head yes. Taking his mother's hand he allowed himself to be led downstairs. Much to Suzan's chagrin though he was still holding the knife.

Michael shuffled ahead leading her through the kitchen and toward the side door which opened into the garage. Just before they were about to head into the garage Suzan sweetened her voice telling him, "Honey, can we maybe leave the knife there on the kitchen table. Please."

Much to her surprise, he set the knife down promptly. It was a good sign he seemed to be responding to her commands. Taking a deep breath she opened the door to the garage.

After entering the garage Suzan clicked on the overhead light. There it was-- a bloody trail along the garage's cement floor leading around to the back of the truck. Michael, with her in tow, followed the bloody trail.

He showed absolutely no emotion as he pulled the tarp back from the bed of Samuel's pickup truck. He was lying there, all twisted and mangled and covered in dried blood. This time Michael finished the job.

Michael was just standing there-- seemingly waiting for further instructions-- as Suzan throw the tarp back over her late husband's body.

"You knew he was till treating Mommy bad right, Michael?"

He nodded his head yes.

"And that is why you killed him?"

Another silent nod yes.

"We will deal with this mess later, but for now can you follow me back into the house."

They stopped in the kitchen. "Are you hungry baby? Do you want Mommy to make you a sandwich and maybe some milk and cookies?"

He nodded his head slowly. "OK, go out and sit on the couch and I will bring your food out to you in just a minute."

Suzan hurriedly made a peanut butter and jelly sandwich and poured him both a glass of milk and a glass of water, before adding a half dozen Oreo cookies to the plate. She brought it out and placed it down on the coffee table in front of where he was sitting stiffly on the sofa.

"Oh, your mask. You have to take it off to eat and drink."

He shook his head no.

"Oh, you don't want me to see you just yet. OK, I will turn the light off and just sit over here on loveseat far enough away where I can't really see you."

As Suzan retreated across the room she decided to try and make some small talk with her son. Maybe it will help him feel more at ease if she just talked to him like everything was normal.

She rambled on to him about her job, her friends, April, about what a bad husband Samuel had been, and then even about the goddamn weather. Basically, she just carried on about anything she could think of while he sat there slowly eating and seemingly taking it all in.

When he finished eating, she took him by the hand and led him upstairs. She tried to visualize how the rest of the night might turn out, but there was just too many X factors. She would just take things as they came while focusing on doing whatever it might take to keep her and April safe.

The most worrisome thing to her now was that damn knife. He was carrying it again as they ascended the stairs. Plus, he put his stupid mask back on as soon as he was finished eating. Obviously, she still needed to work on winning his trust.

Hoping her next move—the one she previously discussed with April-- might do the trick she paused at the top of the stairs. "Michael, I think you need a bath. It's been a long day for you and a nice hot bath would help you relax. How does that sound?"

He nodded his head yes as she led him down the hallway toward her bedroom.

As they pushed the door open to her bedroom—yes hers, not theirs, the part that made the bedroom "theirs" was gone forever. Entering the bathroom, Suzan saw April prepared the bathroom just as they planned earlier.

Hot steam rose from the large rectangular sunken bath tub. The whole room was cast in a soft light from a dozen or so candles placed strategically on the counters and on the wide edges around the tub. But the best part of how April prepared the bathroom was herself and the play acting which was about to ensue.

Apparently, she received the hint that the way to tame the beast's heart tonight was with sheer beauty. April was standing in front of the bathroom sink across the room from the tub. She was brushing her teeth—while wearing an exceptionally innocent looking white bra along with a pair of pink panties.

Not at all expecting to see her normally shy daughter in her bra and panties-- that was not part of her instructions-- Suzan's reaction was one of genuine surprise. Not knowing it would be playing right into the way her clever daughter was adding her own twist to their plan, Suzan started to back out of the bathroom pushing Michael out as she went.

"Oh honey, I'm sorry, me and your brother we didn't know you were undressed." When she said the word "undressed" she felt Michael push up behind her. Turning she seen him straining his neck forward trying to peep in at his sister.

Suzan, still following her initial gut reaction, was preparing to shut the door when it hit her just what a golden opportunity this might be—if they played things just right for Michael's sake.

April got the ball rolling in the right direction as apparently they were on the same wavelength. "Mom, you guys are fine. I was just getting ready to hop in your tub and take a bath. Is that OK?"

"Honey I promised your brother I was going to give him a bath." She steered Michael over to her bed telling him, "Michael, go sit on Mommy's bed for a minute please while I talk to your baby sister."

April poked her head out of the door calling out to him. "I'm sorry, Mikey I didn't know Mom was planning on giving you a bath."

Suzan tossed the bait hoping April would pick up on it. "Well, I guess after you are done he can have his turn, but gee, you take such long hot baths there probably won't be any hot water left for him."

"Mom," April stepped out into the bedroom—apparently not in the least bit concerned about letting both of them see her in her underwear. "Maybe if Michael doesn't mind we could . . . like share a bath."

"Well, why don't you ask him hon?"

April crossed the room slowly trying her best to contain her fear. She thought she could manage it as long as she wasn't left alone with him. Stopping just in front of him, she made an extra special effort to make her voice sweet for him—just like her mom was doing.

"Michael, would you mind sharing a bath with your little sister."

When he said nothing, only looking away, she became unsure of herself. Somehow she sensed pushing too hard would blow things for them. Thankfully, her mom came riding to the rescue.

"April, he is shy," she told her daughter before turning to Michael. "Honey, we can add lots of extra bubble bath if you want so your sister won't be able to see your naked body and you won't be able to see hers."

Suzan, deciding a bit of audacity was called for, reached out and took his hand. "Come on hon, I will be right there. I will sit on the edge of the tub and wash you up really nice and I just bet your little sister wouldn't mind helping me so you see there will be nothing to worry about. Are you OK with this?"

Michael turned and looked at her, and then turned and looked at April, before he slowly nodded his head yes.

"Good, I am glad we got that settled. Here, stand up, so we can get you undressed for your bath. Come over here April and help me get him undressed."

They undressed him slowly, not wanting to take a chance in startling him. Both of them, despite the circumstances they found themselves in, couldn't help but to notice how well toned his body was as they stripped off both his state issued shirt and his jeans after getting the jumpsuit off of him.

Under his jeans, Michael was wearing a pair of dark blue boxers, ones that Suzan sent him as part of a care package years ago. Now they looked to be a bit snug on him.

Suzan tried to control her excitement as she reached for the waistband of his boxers, but Michael, as soon as he felt her tugging on them, grabbed her hand.

"OK, baby, you are shy, I get it. You can wait to take off your boxers right before you jump in the tub." They each took one of his hands leading him to the tub but before they could take two steps he quickly pulled away and grabbed his damn knife once more.

Once inside the bathroom, Suzan led him to the sink where she pulled out a new toothbrush she purchased for herself just the other day and handed it to him.

Then a very dangerous thought hit her. Without taking time to consider the implications, but instead only wanting him to be focused on "other" things besides maybe doing more mayhem, she slid open the mirrored medicine cabinet door and grabbed her former husband's bottle of Viagra. She dumped one into her hand and then filled a small Dixie cup full of water.

Placing the pill on the counter next to the cup she smiled at him. "Just a vitamin pill for you hon. Take it after you brush your teeth really good and then rinse with the mouthwash. Mommy and your sister are just going to add a bit more warm water to the tub and add some more bubble bath."

When Michael only stood there doing nothing after taking a glance back at April, Suzan quickly figured out what might be wrong. "Oh, you don't wanna take your mask off in front of your sister. I get it. She won't look I promise hon. Go ahead, brush your teeth quick and then you can put it back on."

Michael complied with her request as Suzan led her daughter over to the tub. Suzan used the noise of the hot water splashing into the tub to talk quietly to April.

"Mom, just how are we going to handle this? What is going to happen?"

"Honestly, I am not sure. I am just kind of fumbling along here. Just remember we have to treat him childlike, yet entice his manly desires for his mother, so just follow along with whatever I say."

"So you think he has desires only for his mother?" April snapped back sounding almost jealous.

"No, I think he has some cravings for his younger sister too. I just wasn't going to mention it as I didn't wanna scare you."

"I ain't scared. I can handle myself, Mom."

"Well, we shall see about that I'm sure before the night is through," Suzan replied with a smirk. They let the warm water splash into the tub for another minute before turning it off.

"Ready to get in the tub, hon?" Suzan asked. "Did you take your vitamin pill?"

Nodding his head yes, he adjusted his mask back in place as he stepped toward the tub. Again, vexing his mother, he grabbed the knife from the bathroom sink counter and was carrying it with him toward the tub.

"OK, Michael, me and your sister will turn around and you go ahead and strip off those boxers and then take your mask off and hop in the tub."

He shook his head no as he pointed to the mask. Suzan decided not to press the issue for now. "OK, leave your mask on, but you can't take the knife in the tub with you sweetheart as it might scare your little sister."

He paused, looking around, before setting the knife down-- within easy reach-- on the wide area of the marble tile that surrounded the tub.

123456...8