All Comments on 'The Seed was Planted...'

by Daxdenny11

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
DionysusKDionysusK10 months ago

Thank you for sharing your experience and I hope to hear more about your sensual awakening. I have been used by couples and groups for most of my adult life. I was perfectly fine letting horny older men and women enjoy my services for free, but when they chose to shower me with gifts and even cash it was cherry on top of the cake. I'm looking forward to read more about your sexy adventures.

Daxdenny11Daxdenny1110 months agoAuthor

You are most welcome and thank you for sharing your experiences. They have awoken my inner slut :)

liqueurliqueur9 months ago

Very sexy story. But don't rush it — all those details that you gloss over at the end— we want to hear all about them. I have to mention, though, that cuckoldry was definitely a thing long before the '80s. In fact, since forever. It just didn't have a label, and porn hadn't focused on it yet. So as a kink, it wasn't as well known.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDaxdenny11@Daxdenny11
July 2023 -- I was just made aware of this site from Fetlife and have decided to share my personal experiences in the hope of finding other, like-minded, sensualists and to get peoples feedback on my experiences. Unless otherwise noted with " a fantasy" or "a dream" all of my ...