The Seeker and the Source Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There were a few women I took to my bed in my younger years. Honestly never gave it much thought."

"Oh" was all Aurelia could think to say as she looked around the room contemplating which elven lady had caught the prince's eye prior to her. Not that she minded she continued to tell herself.

Illandriil pursed his lips together, unsure of how to explain away his prior dalliances. It wasn't like he was going to stay celibate until Aurelia was born. Plus, it wasn't all that uncommon for elves to have a few lovers before settling down with a mate. Especially nobles. Thinking on it, it wasn't all that uncommon for humans either. He made a dissatisfied 'hmmmm' sound as he looked at her wandering cerulean eyes.

Finally he shook his head as if to shake off the conversation.

"Well then princess, Shall we?" said Illandriil as soon as his cousin was out of earshot, turning to Aurelia. His lips were turned up into an easy half smile.

Aurelia stiffened at the title on his lips.

"Stop that, I'm not a princess!"

Illandriil's lips curved the rest of the way, beaming as he held his lady's petulant gaze. He pulled her hand out toward other dazzling couples dancing in the centre of the room.

As the prince swept her through a dance, Aurelia caught a glimpse of jealous stares from a few female nobles, to which she correctly assumed to be the prince's past lovers. Illandriil himself seemed to pay it no mind, going out of his way to lavish his attention on his bride.

They stopped their dancing as soon as the wedding feast was announced. The prince guided her slowly toward an equally bedazzling feast hall. Sitting her next to him near the head of the table as the honoured guests.

If Aurelia thought dishes at the outpost were elaborate, the castle tableware was exhausting. Bright iridescent colours sparkled and danced on translucent crystal goblets, savoury smelling dishes decorating gold gem encrusted serving plates. It was intoxicating, like the sweetly scented perfume that hung in the air. Aurelia drank in the dazzling hazy scene one eyeful at a time.

"Here, take a sip of this" Illandriil said pouring a burgundy liquid from a silver jug.

"I don't like the taste of alcohol" Aurelia protested, remembering her first time being the same wretched purplish liquid that burned her throat, that she was offered one night by the rangers.

"Not this, this is different, try it" Illandriil commanded shaking his head at her and lifting a gilded silver cup to her lips.

Aurelia took a few hesitant sips before closing her eyes. The liquid burned her mouth but left a sweet heavenly fruity taste in its wake.

Seeing her enjoyment the prince smiled at her and handed her the rest of her cup to finish before pouring her more.

Aurelia giggled and hiccupped as the giddy intoxication of alcohol took her. A reddish flush blossomed across her cheeks with each sip.

Illandriil found himself slowing her down, intermittently giving her sips of water between each decadent course.

The rest of the night passed in a beautiful haze for Aurelia. Every so often Aurelia caught Cerrella who was seated not to far away from them, glaring at her but she did her best to ignore it, to drunk to really care. The last thing she remembered was the prince carrying her toward his room before feeling him tucking her into his bed. Gentle kisses peppered on her neck and face. Absolute perfection.

###