The Seventh Wheel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I squinted my eyes. "We will see, right Tiff?"

"Right, um, Sab... do you have a nickname?"

"Hmm, not yet, but by the time we go shopping for the wedding you better find me one, that's your mission." I shrugged.

She smiled, she was having fun planning for the future, "Okay."

After breakfast, we all said goodbye and planned even more things for the future. You know, more plans.

***

THE LAST CALL

"Beth wants us to call, make plans to pick them up."

"Oh, okay. Let me get changed."

It was the beginning of the week, we had just gotten home from Carol's party yesterday. We were outside in the garden, it was warm, getting cooler. Max walked over to me, he took my hands. He was looking at me, his eyes made their way down to the silicone breasts, I was practically hanging out of this little dress. And it was so short, the tops of my stockings were showing. I couldn't wear this dress to talk to Lula and Beth, they would say inappropriate things to me the entire call. His hands went onto my back as he pulled me to him, they drifted to my ass. We started to kiss, make out. If the neighbors looked out their side window they would see Max's hands now up my dress, playing with my ass, fingers inching inside of me. I was so loose from our fucking, he slid in so easily, he was up to the knuckle before another one slipped in.

"The women are going to look at you and know that you have changed."

I stopped kissing him, I looked up, I loved he called them 'the women' and not 'the girlfriends' now. "Have I changed?" He had three fingers inside me and his hard cock pressed against my tight stomach. We squeezed our bodies together. I was having trouble talking, paying attention. I was on my way to another wonderful orgasm.

"You have, you have changed so much since you first walked into this house and I gave you a key. You have changed even more since I gave you another key, I would like to experiment with more keys." He laughed.

*

Max wouldn't let me change. I went to my room and put a little choker around my neck, pink to match my short dress. Pink to match my nails and lips, pink to match my high sandals. I brushed my hair in the mirror, I loved the new style, the new cut. I loved I didn't have to wear a wig anymore unless I wanted a different look, become a different person. Amber took so long to decide what would look best on me. She went through so many pictures on her phone, she wanted me perfect. She even had me in different wigs to check the length, the color, I let her mold me like a doll. She called Anja and her husband in to check our status, check the cut, the style, I had three people fussing with me. I would let them do whatever they thought was right, friends always knew what was best.

There was always someone who knew what to do in the world. You had to trust some people, not everyone, but you could easily weed out the ones that didn't know, didn't know what was right for you. Gretchen and Eric at the German restaurant knew what to eat, drink, knew what everyone would like. Max knew how to make me feel wonderful, take me over the edge and make me feel like a 'woman.' Max's sister, Carol, knew how you felt, what you needed, spiritually, she had a road map to your heart. And she knew how to have fun. Even me, I could turn your room, your house, your life, anything into an oasis, I just needed you to trust me.

Thick, bangs, blunt cut right above my breasts, darker, almost red. No extensions, all me. I have changed. Max was right, I was a completely different person. It had almost nothing to do with my hair, that was just the most obvious.

It had been two weeks since I had been on a video call with the women in Argentina, on the other side of the world. The two of them were nasty to me, I really didn't understand it, they were so encouraging when this whole thing started. Now, I wished they were staying there forever, I didn't miss either of them, I was dreading them coming back. They would tease me, judge me, ignore me... which was probably the worst thing. I haven't even gotten a text from Lula in so long, it had to be over a month. She had forgotten about me just like I had been forgetting about her.

I put perfume on my wrists and then made my way to the other side of the house, the one where I have spent most of my time in. I had completely taken over Beth's place in the house, her bed, her relationship with her man.

Max was holding two glasses of beer, almost black, our new favorite. Something we didn't share with the women, something that I never would.

"Ready?"

I smiled, I wasn't. I was even more uncomfortable with them watching me, studying. They were going to think I was flaunting my breasts, my legs, even my long nails, but I wasn't. This was just me. It felt like that long ago dinner when I introduced them to my girl self. When I was so much younger, with no confidence or even a sexual history. I was a completely different person, with completely different hair.

*

Max, clicked, the camera went on, a couple of dings. The two women were in t-shirts on the couch, their legs were cut off. They were sitting as far apart from each other as was possible on the gray couch.

"Hey, can you hear us?" Max adjusted the laptop and smiled at the camera.

"Hi," I spoke, I was planning on staying quiet after that. I smiled.

"Yeah," Beth was bored, Argentina was probably no fun anymore. "God, I can't wait to get back to California,"

"Soon."

Lula was on her phone, "Max, I'm sending you the information, for Thursday."

"What are you wearing?" It was Beth, we guessed she was talking to me. "Sabrina, what, you have breasts now?" She started laughing. "You finally went through your changes. I guess you are using all my Tampax now, ha."

I just smiled, I was.

"You look a little ridiculous. That wig is terrible." Lula looked up from her phone, I could tell she disapproved. "I hope you don't go out like that." Lula went back to her phone, she couldn't even be bothered to look at me properly, for more than a few seconds. They were obnoxious, terrible humans.

Max ran his fingers through my hair, moving it slightly from my eyes, proving that it was real. He spoke to me, "You look incredible." I smiled, he was right, I didn't need to listen to them, their negativity, their teasing. His hand went down my cheeks, he made me feel warm inside, I had to cross my legs. I realized that I didn't need their approval anymore. He moved closer to me, our legs were touching.

Max looked back at the laptop, "So Thursday, okay. I have to leave Friday morning, go up north I will be back sometime Sunday."

The conversation was moving on, it was about the flight, the pickup, though I could tell Beth was annoyed with me. Annoyed that Max was showing me too much affection. I crossed my legs again and she made a face, shook her head. I had my heel against Max's leg, slightly rubbing it, I didn't even realize it. Max leaned into me, put his arm behind me on the couch, and Beth and Lula both shook their heads. Beth was looking up at the ceiling. She was getting angry, I didn't care.

"How is the weather there?" He asked, they didn't answer.

They haven't seen me in so long, they never ask me any questions, in four months, not one hello, how are you, what have you been doing.

Finally, the call was over, it was the longest fifteen minutes of my life. I was finally able to breathe when Max's backsplash of a '57 Chevy, showed up on his Laptop. Max handed me the black beer, he smiled at me, he played with my hair. We drank, he kissed me, we drank and he kissed me again.

"Lula and Beth don't like me anymore."

"Who cares about them? They are just grouchy, they have been away too long." He whispered, he licked my chest, my neck, my lips. He started kissing me, we have kissed so much since I moved into his apartment, barged into his life. The strong alcohol on our tongues, my fingers playing with his hair. Soon we were fucking. We were fucking like long-time lovers on the couch. The voices of the two disapproving women were still circling the living room, I could even smell them, Lula's musk soap and her smoker's breath, and Beth's overuse of perfume. I shook my head, I concentrated on Max's penis ramming inside of me. To think this used to hurt, now it was so wonderful. Just the weight of his body on top of me made me excited, just his breath on my neck, his touch on my cheek. I knew, I realized why I waited so long, part of me wanted to make sure that Max was serious about me. I wanted to make sure I wasn't just a diversion while Beth was far away. I also wanted to make sure this was the right direction for me.

The couch was making so much noise. I wanted him to call them again, I wanted them to spy us fucking. I wanted the two of them jealous. I wanted to tell them I have been sucking his cock for months, kissing his lips, doing everything for him, unlike either of them, especially Beth. He never even talked about her anymore.

I spied my tiny pink panties, they were on my right ankle. My small 'clit' was dangling, I was covering it with my hand, my long pink nails drawing attention to that part of my body. His hard large cock was going in and out of me, I watched it disappear. I soon had my legs over his shoulders, the nylon brushing his cheeks. I now covered myself with both of my hands, my dress was pushed way up, my nakedness was completely on display, my thighs, my crotch, my belly, I was always a little embarrassed by it.

"Sabrina, you don't have to hide that part of yourself."

He smiled, he held my calves as he plowed his hard cock into me. My clit was so small, if I took it into my mouth I would be able to fit the 'clit' and balls at the same time. It wouldn't be a problem at all. I always figured I should have been a female, ever since I was young, my genitals were so feminine looking already. Even in pictures if I was far enough away from the camera it looked like a slit, I wouldn't even have to tuck. Lula said she didn't care, she was more interested in my mouth, my tongue. Max seemed to like everything.

"I don't want you to see it."

He still kept fucking me, his smile was so perfect, he was okay with everything. I leaned to the side, I felt his cock get inside me so much deeper. "You know we watch those videos together, we see those bits on other girls. I don't mind, I like it. I love when they are small and feminine, like you."

He made me feel so good, I took my hands away, I put them on his chest. I had to come to terms with who I was, and I was almost the complete opposite of Max. He was so hairy, his chest was so hard, his shoulders so wide, he was so different than anyone I had made love to before. I was always on the bottom now. He was my favorite, there wasn't even a second or third favorite, in my mind, in my feminine head, right next to where the princesses lived, it was just him.

"Okay." I made an uncomfortable smile.

I started to think, to suddenly realize that it was 'girls' like me that turned him on, made him hard. Like me, he loved watching crossdressers, trans women pleasing men. So what if we could see them dangle or a mound in their panties. That's what we both needed, sometimes we needed to be sure, even though I liked when they were flat or tucked. That was his fantasy, not someone like Beth. He didn't jerk off to grouchy women with terrible taste in jeggings on YouTube, he didn't play with himself watching nasty women on the phone complaining to her limited friends. I wanted to be more like her because I thought that's what he loved, but now I'm realizing it's not. It's just what he was used to.

He pushed even harder, our bodies were shaking the entire couch, it was moving inch by inch closer to the kitchen. He lifted me higher, my legs went together, I had more friction. I started to mumble, I started to cum as he watched.

"Oh my god Sabrina, I have never seen you cum before," He started pumping me harder, my orgasm was lasting so long, my cum was hitting my belly sliding down to my breasts as he pushed and thrust. He moaned, he held my legs, I felt his cock pulse, I felt his jism shoot into my tunnel, my hole, my imaginary 'vagina.' "Baby you feel incredible." And it felt like his cum wasn't stopping, he was filling me up. He watched me, watched my eyes as he rubbed my beige nylon legs. He then rubbed my sperm into my belly, and then he slowly slipped out of me.

I reached over, I took Beth's now empty box of Tampax and Max inserted the last one inside of me. She was right I was using them, I wanted to keep his cum in me until I was ready, ready to feel him drip out, maybe ready to take some pictures. Maybe a video of his sperm dripping from my hole, my man leaving his deposit, leaving a part of himself inside of me. We would always remember how great this fuck was. We kissed again, he played with my breasts, he tickled me, we laughed, I cupped his tender balls. Finally, he pulled off my panties from my ankle. He smiled at me as he sniffed them and then put my pink panties in his sweatpants pocket. I smiled, I liked he wanted a part of me with him. We got up and finished the warm beer, it was still drinkable, it was still amazing.

"Sabrina, what do you love?"

I smiled, I licked his cheek. I gave him the look I use when I am thinking, when I want him to know I am being serious. Our noses were touching, my hair was falling into his eyes, his cheeks. "Hmm, what do I love? I do love this beer."

"Ha, do you."

"I also love chocolate chip cookies, but for some reason I never have them. And... I love that I let you get into my panties. I think that was a good idea of mine." And he laughed and we kissed again, I dropped my empty glass on the floor. I pushed my body into him and I came again, this time all over HIS belly.

*

"Max?" I was in his room, I was leaning against the dresser brushing my hair. I was looking at him through the mirror.

He looked up, "Mmm."

My lingerie had gotten very erotic, and extremely sexy since we started sleeping together. Since I started sharing a bed with a big hairy man. He took up most of it, I had lost a little weight, tightened up and I feel like I shrunk, I felt like I took only a tiny bit of his bed, he would move and I would end up under him, on top of him. I was easily shifted and played with. I was smiling at myself in the mirror, I was wearing a purple transparent bra, my nipples looking real showing through the sheer material. The panties, tiny, covering my bottom, a little bit of surgical tape keeping me tucked. An extra strap for sexiness around my belly. I also had on nude thigh highs, Max liked how it felt rubbing against his legs, his balls, I wanted to make him happy. I wanted to make him happy all night long.

"Max, there is none of Beth's lingerie or even her underwear, do you think she took it all with her?"

"Um, Beth didn't wear lingerie, she was not as sexy as you. And most of her things are probably at her mother's house, she had never completely moved in."

I turned around, I was totally sexy, I had my hands on my hips. I was playing with my hair. "Really?"

"Yeah, her mother lives right near the office, she ate dinner almost every night there. I only saw her on weekends or if we were going out."

*

We were in bed, I was kissing his back and playing with my breasts, my phone started to ring.

"What is wrong with you?"

Lula was calling me, she never called, she told me she was always busy. I left Max's bedroom and curled up on the couch in the dark living room.

"What, what do you mean?"

"Before, on the call, Max couldn't keep his hands off of you, your legs. God, Beth was screaming, god she is such a pain."

Lately, Max was very affectionate toward me, when we were alone he was constantly playing with my hair, rubbing my back or boobs. I liked it, I had never had someone interested in me like that. I didn't even know what to tell Lula, Max said they probably assumed we would have an affair while they were gone, I didn't realize it would be an issue.

"I'm sorry, I will let Max call on his own."

"Beth can't wait to leave, shit, we are not going to have to talk again anyway. I can't have her pissed off the rest of the week. I'm sick of her whining." I heard her cursing, I couldn't make out what she was saying, I think she was talking to someone else.

"Do you want me to talk to her?"

"Yeah, that's all I need, her screaming at you over the phone. What is actually going on, are you two fucking now?" I could tell Lula was getting angry at me too, I didn't understand why they were all so on edge, this was mostly their idea.

"Um, we are."

"Shit, shit, I can't even tell her, she would be livid. What the fuck, since when do you sleep with men?"

"Um, I don't know, he is very nice to me."

"Jesus, I figured you would keep him company, tease him a little, not let him fuck you." And she hung up, I looked at the phone for a while. I liked it better quiet, I liked it better without Lula on it. I went back into Max's room. I didn't feel too good, I was so looking forward to having Max make love to me again, but now all I could think about was Lula's phone call.

"Is everything okay?"

"It is." I slipped under the covers, I leaned against him, I let his hands wander my nylon-encased legs.

***

Four months. Four whole months without Lula, and Beth, and their friends. Except for the one meal, I didn't hear from them either. No one called, no one asked about her, me, them, the selling of the house nothing. It was just Max and me and my new friends, I was starting to live the best life. I was finally starting to become myself. Next week hopefully my name will become legal and then Max was going to go with me to talk to my Doctor. He was going to ask all the right questions just like when I had my nail tips done, three months ago. I needed someone to take control for me, I needed a partner.

I didn't know how things were going to progress from here. For the last hour, I was on the phone. I talked to Amber, Anja, and Tiffany. I even called Max's mom, I needed all the love and respect I could get, could handle.

"All ready?" Max was calling, we were procrastinating, leaving at the last second.

"I guess." I changed, I put on a long tan dress, still with lots of flowers. Nothing too sexy, revealing, nothing that I would of wore this last month, being Max's provocative girlfriend. Even the heels were only two inches, tiny. They still had a sexy ankle strap, around my smooth ankles, showing off my smooth legs.

"Beth texted they want us to drive home another couple from work." He smiled he took my hand and we drove to the airport. "Hey, things might be weird with the two of them, ya know Beth and Lula, just go with the flow, okay."

"Okay," I told him, I was worried though, I knew my life was going to get a major disruption, I wasn't really prepared for the flow.

The airport wasn't that far. We were so quiet, it felt like a new beginning but if I closed my eyes it also felt like the end. It seemed so long ago we dropped them off, things were different, uncomfortable. Now they were comfortable but complicated.

*

"I can feel the tension with my hands," I told Max as he checked the flights. "I can feel it, it's making me so eh."

He put his hand on my shoulder, he lifted his eyebrows, "They've landed. Gate 14."

And we walked. I held his hand, I wanted them to see us together immediately. I wanted the surprise over by the time we were in hitting distance.

"Max!" We heard Beth. She walked to the front of the crowd. Her mouth was open wide, she threw her arms around him, he let go of me abruptly, he held her, she pushed him back. I was lagging beside them when Lula moved through with three other people. She was quiet.

"Megan?"

"Hi Sabrina, you look nice." Lula put her arms around her shoulder, smiled at me, then gave me her bag.